Aqua Aqua Everywhere

"Ahh, no!" But while she had noticed ahead of time, Martia could do nothing to stop her MeteorKnuckles from fading away, unable to remain materialized so long after the battle. There went all that tea. And she lost most of what she had with that spill...but she made sure that what little she still had was downed before her cup had a similar fate. And sure enough, right as she finished the last drop, her mini-Kettle faded. She would always have memories of it, though...

On the plus side, the Mole noticed it ahead of time as well, and leaped to her right before the mass spillage. And then, the spiel began. She had faith that it understood what she was talking about...after all, as she had recalled earlier, Moles were extremely intelligent viruses, and this one had done absolutely nothing to refute that. It didn't seem too keen on the idea at first, seemingly content at being with her. That was fine for now, but she didn't want to look for a fight with it in tow. Aside from being an extra target, which was in itself not really desirable to her, it didn't bring much to the table.

...But, after some thought (and further fun time), the virus agreed to her proposition. Martia's face lit up at this development, now knowing that her latest pal would not die a horrific death by some punk Navi that didn't know better. "You will? Wonderful!" She picked it up and held it at arm's length with both hands, looking at it with a big smile, and gave it a big hug...which probably sealed the deal in its mind. "You won't have to worry about NetBattlers or anyone now...and I'll make sure to come see you opening day! Based on what I've heard, that won't be a long wait. ...I think I'm gonna go ahead and send you over. Since, you never know when someone or something might show up and try to hurt you. Take care, okay? And thanks for the meal, it was amazing!" With that, the Navi started up the transferal process. It wouldn't take very long, and she could do whatever without worrying about it. Question was, what now? After all that, she wasn't too up for a battle right away. But she still wanted to test her new move...hmm...

(NOT looking for a battle at the moment; I just wanted the Mole transferred to the zoo)
With the preparations made, the little Rush made a few more happy sound,s then leaned in to nuzzle at Martia's face just before the transfer collected him and whisked him off to the land of milk and honey, or at least to a safe haven for non-destructive viruses. Who knew, maybe by the time Martia visited he might even have his own Rush-Cafe and snack bar?

Back in Yoka, however, Martia herself was now alone again, and free to pursue her own agendas, whatever they might be. What were they now, anyway?
With the Mole gone, Martia took a moment to stretch, and do nothing. "Mmm...that kinda killed my desire to battle."

"Your move's not going anywhere, so why don't we just call it quits for now? We'll check it out another time. And at least we know that expensive as hell speed upgrade works."

"Yeah. Sorry."

"What, it's not like I'm up for a fight right after a meal. Come on, we'll find something else to do."

"All right. Coming back...now!" And in a pink beam of light, the Navi did just that.

(JACKING OUT)