Scourge in Yoka

An entry portal in the Yoka network gleamed yellow as it received two visitors, almost immediately revealing the forms of Scourge and BakerMan. The bandaged Navi made a sour face as she stepped out of the portal, turning away from the baker Navi. "Do I really need a babysitter for this? I'm pretty sure I know how to fight, every Navi does," said Scourge with more than a little bit of spite. "Zat is true, but ze operator is a fresh one, and I shall not be 'elping you with your share of viruses. Fair enough, non?" the baker replied with a twirl and a fondle of his mustache. Scourge mumbled something about "stuck-up starcher" as she walked ahead, while Sofia listened enthusiastically for what she was about to learn.

[Battle 1 - Ready]
-- Scourge.EXE: 150 HP

[OOC: I'd like to have BakerMan fight some other viruses off the side with fluff description, as in no actual fighting with stats. Like a tutorial or something.]
Suddenly, BakerMan reached out and grabbed Scourge by the shoulder. And before the Navi could offer a reprisal, was pulled back just as a resounding thud, thud, thud echoed off the dry grass. Three giant, heavy black anchors were embedded in the earth where Scourge had previously stood. That could have been messy.

In front of them a wide lake stretched out, where a trio of small submarines had surfaced. They began to submerge once more as their attack ended. Disappearing beneath the waves. On the shore, the rustle of leaves behind BakerMan and Scourge signaled an ambush as three grasshopper viruses jumped out from behind and moved to attack.

It seemed each Navi had three viruses to deal with. BakerMan with the submarines and Scourge with the grasshoppers. Also, a small island in the middle of the lake held a floating green crystal. Perhaps the viruses were protecting it.

-Viruses-
MarinaA: ??? [Sea] [Submerged]
MarinaB: ??? [Sea] [Submerged]
MarinaC: ??? [Sea] [Submerged]

GMD: 30HP [Normal] [On Island]

MagneakerA: 70HP [Normal]
MagneakerB: 70HP [Normal]

-Terrain-
50% Sea
50% Normal [45% Shore, 5% Island]

-Allies-
BakerMan.EXE: ???
Scourge.EXE: 150HP

~Battle 1: Start!!~
"Whoa, whoa, whoa!" said Scourge, as she backpedaled from where the anchors had lodged themselves into the ground, nearly getting knocked off balance. She was almost about to lash out some unkind verbal retaliation towards the baker Navi, but held her tongue after looking at the anchors being retracted harshly from the ground back towards the Marina viruses.

"Zat was close! Let us start, Sofia. Do you have ze chip folder zat you got from ze mistress?" said BakerMan, readying up to battle the viruses in front of him. "Oh, I do! Hold on, it's somewhere around here!" Sofia said, muttering something as she scrabbled around her small desk, pulling out the folder in the midst. Pressing her fingers to her forehead, Scourge groaned under her breath, "Seriously, now..."

The girl laughed at the various colorful designs on the battlechips, taking out two of them that depicted a googly-eyed BombCorn and a serious-looking Boomer. Looking around on the white-brown PET, she found the slot which read out "BattleChip Slot". Obviously, it wasn't very difficult to figure that one out. "Okay, I got it! So I just put in these into this slot here, right?" she said, putting in the CornShot chip in first.

In response, the wrappings around Scourge's right arm began to unfurl and whirl around in a helix around her hand, much to the Navi's delight. Whipping it around, the cloth tendrils began to swirl about, as if they had a mind of their own, and Scourge pointed them at the Magneaker group. A swing and a crack later, they flew at the reptilian viruses, glowing green with the CornShot data.

"Whoa, that was cool!" exclaimed Sofia, to which Scourge flashed an arrogant grin that said, "Bring it on!" BakerMan simply shook his head with a chuckle, as he wielded a huge loaf of French bread like a bludgeon, and proceeded to hammer it down onto the ground, creating a shockwave through the water. Starchy spires rose from the waters and skewered some of them easily.

Scourge leered at the spectacle with a bit of jealousy, and yelled at Sofia, "C'mon, c'mon, give me another one!" The new operator fumbled around with the Boomerang chip before she managed to push it into the slot with some haste. In her stumbling, she somehow accidentally accessed a stray BBS function, and a window popped up on her PET's screen.

"Oh, what's this?" said Sofia, as she read the thread that she had inadvertently opened up, which requested a MaruBlaster1 for a CornShot1 and some money. Looking at one of her chips, she immediately thought of it as a good idea, seeing as the silly corn-faced chip she used earlier had such an impressive effect. Plus, free money!

Down in the network, once she received her battlechip data, Scourge attempted to recreate the attack she did earlier, whipping her hand at the Magneakers again. However, her wrappings did not come loose, but instead, her hand literally went flying instead, to her very audible surprise. "AAAAAHHH!" yelled Scourge, as the hand whirled about, taking some of her bandages with her like a flail before it returned to her arm, dangling comedically.

[1] CornShot1 >> Magneaker A/B [Wood 50x2(Elec) + Trick Shot1] {A}
[2] Boomerang1 >> Magneaker A/B/C [Wood 60+11(Buff) + Arc Attack] {B}
[3] Dodge
The Magneakers lobbed bombs at Scourge as the Navi opened up with homing corn bullets. The bullet exploded on the main target and shot out another bullet that struck the second, deleting both. The bombs they chucked exploded behind the Navi as she dodged into a nearby bush. Popping out of the bush she threw her... hand? at the last Magneaker. Unfortunately her aim was off, and so the last Magneaker survived the first round.

BREAD TIDAL WAVE!!

BakerMan only claimed one victory as he attempted to fight the Marinas on their home turf. The Marinas were a lot more mobile underwater than he took into account. When they surfaced to launch their attack, the baker Navi dodged across the shore to avoid the heavy metal anchors, as bubbles popped above him, landing heavy metallic thuds all over the place.

-Viruses-
MarinaA: ??? [Sea]
MarinaB: ??? [Sea]
MarinaC: Deleted

MagneakerA: Deleted
MagneakerB: Deleted

-Terrain-
50% Sea

-Allies-
"Waaaahhhh!" yelled Scourge, as her hand flailed about from her arm, with the fingers still whipping about on their own accord, as if they were still attached. BakerMan glanced to the side at the panicking Navi, and chuckled when he saw her distress at her own self. "Well, I guess she's going to need some looking-over, too," the rotund bread-wielder muttered, swinging his solid hunk of crunchy bread around as he surveyed the battle situation. "Those things are a bit annoying. No matter! En garde!" he bellowed, leaping into the water to face the Marina by himself and violating the rules of water against starch. Who knows what was happening down there.

Meanwhile, Sofia was occupied with the PET's trade function, slotting in her MaruBlaster when the screen prompted her to, and allowing her terminal to re-print the data on it to display a copy of her goofy-looking CornShot1 chip. A ping on her main screen also indicated that the terminal's zenny link had received a small sum of money. Watching the new CornShot chip come out of the output slot, Sofia glanced over at her Navi making a complete idiot of herself, and giggled slightly. She did see that Scourge had deleted two of her adversaries, though one remained. "Oh, I should see what else is there... This looks pretty neat," monologued Sofia, picking up a shiny blue sword and slipping it into the input slot.

Scourge had begun to calm down, catching her breath as she stared down at her detached hand, which wasn't really doing much now. "How am I going to re-attach this thing..." muttered Scourge, but as soon as the thought entered her mind, the wrappings attaching her arm stump to her hand immediately swooped up and retracted her hand in, making it look as if it never left. The Navi examined her hand curiously, unsure of what to do. At that moment, the Sword data finished loading, and a "snikt" from her fingers revealed some humming blue claws. A lightblub appeared in her head, and she eyed the remaining Magneaker for a couple seconds.

Sofia watched intently as her Navi lined up the shot, the bandages unfurling madly once again as Scourge flung her hand towards the metallic reptilian virus. The hand took a menacing form as it burnt up into a purple flame, headed straight for the Magneaker's face.

[1] Take Aim >> Sword [Accuracy Up]
[2] Sword Fling >> Magneaker C [Null 80 + Slashing] [0/6] {B+}
[3] Dodge
The last Magneaker launched a glowing sphere at Scourge and missed as she dodged out of the way, as her hand, glowing with an awesome power, struck the virus low. Deleting it.

BakerMan came out of the water soggy with yeast, but his foes were wreckage. Sinking to the bottom.

The green data crystal winked at them from across the lake.

-Viruses-
MarinaA: Deleted
MarinaB: Deleted
MarinaC: Deleted

MagneakerA: Deleted

-Terrain-
50% Sea

-Allies-

~Battle 1: Victory!!~
Rewards: 360z, 1 FXP
Open GMD?: Y/N
With a solid landing on the Magneaker's head, Scourge's gleaming claws sank into the virus's head, and her eyes opened wide. An eerie breath escaped her lips, and she crushed the lizard's carapace, whipping her arm back as she finished it. The bandages re-attached themselves to her arm, and it was as if her hand never left it, and she felt stronger from it. Almost as if the virus was infusing her with energy.

BakerMan flopped onshore, the piece of bread in his hand now a soggy pillow instead of a steady bludgeon. "Zis is not optimal fighting condition," he said, throwing it away into the water with a huff and letting it disintegrate into junk data. "Very well, mademoiselle. Magnifique!" he continued, trying to clap, except he wasn't really doing that and just slapping wet pieces of bread together, and Scourge wasn't really even paying attention to him, occupied with herself.

"... Per'aps I should be leaving. Zat was enough of a crash course for you, I 'ope, Sofia?"

"Yep! Should be enough-- I think. Maybe. I'll figure out anything as it goes along, it'll be fine," said Sofia, flipping through her folder. Eh, wait, she didn't see that one before... ElecShock? Didn't look too bad. She liked the picture on the front, at least.

"Very well! Take care, Sofia," said BakerMan, zipping out in a beam of light back into his PET. Meanwhile, Scourge had her eyes closed, breathing slowly as the Magneaker's energy flowed within her, and made her feel more... confident? Stronger? She couldn't quite place it, though she did feel better.

Opening her eyes, she looked across the water, and saw the gleaming Mystery Data crystal. "... Scourge? Are you okay?" said Sofia, watching her Navi space out for a moment. "Huh? Oh, yeah, I'm fine. Wondering how I'm gonna get that green crystal thing... Wait." She looked at her arm, and putting two and two together, she unraveled some of the bandages, and whipped them across the lake, somehow instantly grabbing the crystal and bringing it to her.

"That looked pretty cool," said Sofia, as Scourge's touch began to decrypt the crystal's data.

"... You said that already."
The data crystal opened with a *pop* and spilled confetti everywhere. What was left was a pile of money.

Rewards: 1200z
Scourge stood in the middle of the network path, holding an empty data crystal with a blank expression on her face, confetti all over herself. "I'm not sure why I'm even doing this," her expression seemed to say. Sofia could barely restrain herself from busting out a huge laugh, snickers all over. "Well, at least we have some of this zenny," said the mummified Navi, watching it disappear into Sofia's PET account. "I wonder what kind of upgrades we can buy with these. I remember BakerMan had a lot of 'em, and he looked really strong," said Sofia idly, watching the total on the PET's screen shoot up by 1560. Damn, that looked impressive.

Scourge's eyes lit up at the word "upgrades". "Still can't remember much, but I do remember liking upgrades..." Brief flashes of battles she never knew she fought began to materialize in her head, but she could barely grasp them before they disappeared into the muddle of her corrupted memory banks. Shaking her head profusely, she gritted her teeth, and began to set out once again. "Did you remember something?" asked Sofia, as Scourge's determined face worried her.

"We'll see."

[Battle 2 - Ready.]
[Scourge.EXE: 150 HP]
Splash, splash, splash. Scourge moved past the pond to find herself up to her waist in steamy spring water. Four fish rose out of the water to see what was disturbing their lair. Two bloated and puffed up until they rose out of the water and floated above it. The other two rested on the surface, gaping wide, toothless mouths.

-Viruses-
Puffy-AA: 100HP
Puffy-AB: 100HP
LarkA: 100HP
LarkB: 100HP

-Terrain-
100% Onsen

-Allies-

~Battle 2: Start!!~
"... How did I get in here?" wondered Scourge aloud, as she realized that she was half-submerged in warm spring water. Lifting her arms up, she found that her bandages did not exactly look very water-resistant. "I dunno, I just thought you were going swimming. You don't look too clean, either!" commented Sofia, rocking about on her bed, watching Scourge intently.

The Navi gave Sofia a weird look at that, but maybe she was right. It kinda looked like everything was rotting off of he-- "Wait, isn't that the point? I mean, I'm wrapped up in bandages and all. It's not too hard to see the theme," said Scourge, puzzled. Sofia scratched her head and laughed awkwardly, admitting that, of course, the Navi was clearly modeled after some undead creature. Scourge sighed, wading shortly through the water to try and find a way out of the water. Of course, this only led to her finding a gaggle of Aqua viruses, which she had so kindly disturbed.

Immediately, she saw the disadvantage that she was in, and got busy trying to find a good rhythm for moving away from attacks at any time, as well as checking the positions of the viruses for a counterattack herself. "Awwww, look at those googly eyes and those puffy cheeks! Whoever made these viruses sure knows how to make 'em look pretty weirdcute," fawned Sofia, barely able to contain herself as to how amusing they presented themselves. "... Weirdcute? What the hell kind of word is that?" replied Scourge.

"I dunno, it just sounds like they'd go together. Weird, but cute. Is there another word for that?"

"I don't know! Just send me a chip or something like that walking pizza said earlier!"

"Okay, okay, okay, hold on," said Sofia, scrabbling through her meagre but still varied folder. One captured her attention: an angry-looking alien with a huge head, firing what looked like a thunderbolt from its massive cranium. The number printed on the front looked pretty impressive too, so she made a point to pick it and slotted it in. The data infused Scourge with its power, and her eyes lit up with an eerie yellow burst. A twinge of memory snapped up in her mind...

--- omehow, the NormalNavi's yellow eyes began to flicker alive. Serrated teeth flashed a nasty grin as the gloved hand left the Navi's head, and the helmet's front side began to crack open, like an uninvited mouth. A shriek escaped the revived program's new maw, ---

"Aaarghhh!" screamed Scourge, as she clutched her head in pain. Suddenly, a brief electrical field formed in front of her face, and a bolt of lightning left the field, which dissipated quickly. The lightning bolt coursed through the air, seeking the prey that its master had sought for before...

[1] Dodge
[2] Take Aim >> Synapse1 [Accuracy+ to Next]
[3] Synapse1 >> LarkA + Chain3 [Elec 80 + Chain3] [+200% Aqua/Onsen] {B+}
Faced with a host of watery viruses situated over even more water, Scourge and her operator... "deliberated" on a "course of action" before finally opting to pick the most interesting looking chip with a big number. Solid plan.

The medium of attack, however, was less solid. A piercing pain in the Navi's cranium gave way to a crackling burst of electricity, the torrent of energy plowing into its intended target before jumping straight to the Puffy near it. The attack left residual energy sparking around the areas of the viruses' demise, but it failed to do more than frighten the remaining two viruses. After moving a little further apart, the viruses retaliated. A wide wave of water shot toward Scourge, but the combatants' distance allowed her the time to escape damage. The Puffy returned fire in a less direct manner, loosing a blue bubble that began to slowly bounce toward Scourge.

-Viruses-
Puffy-AA: 100HP
Puffy-AB: DELETED
LarkA: DELETED
LarkB: 100HP

-Terrain-
100% Onsen

-Objects-
Bubble: 10HP (Approaching Scourge)

-Allies-
Disoriented from the Synapse battlechip attack, Scourge was trying to get her bearings back, as well as keeping her balance so that she didn't fall into the water. "Scourge, are you okay?" asked Sofia, watching the Navi stumble around and making some splashes. "Ergh, it's... fine, just get me some more chips. Anything, just slap it in. Before I pass out or something," groaned Scourge. Sofia started frantically whipping through her folder, trying to decide which looked the coolest and strongest.

Eventually, she decided that the very first thing she saw looked pretty good, so why not two of them, as she had just acquired? Flawless logic! The two silly-looking corn viruses were shoved in through the chip reader and scanned through to Scourge, who had just then recovered a little. Feeling the familiarity of her very first battlechip (that she remembered, anyway), she steeled herself, and commanded her arm-bandages to unfurl.

They did as she bid, and soon she was whipping a glowing green piece of wet cloth at the fishy-looking viruses, which snaked through the air swiftly. Looking at it again, it didn't look as impressive as it did the first time, as the water made it look really floppy and not like it was deadly or slicing or anything else. Besides that, she kept a close eye on the enemies' formation, as well as the bubble thing; she didn't want to find out what would happen if that hit her.

"Y'know, maybe you should try firing the attack a different way. Maybe it'd look cooler," said Sofia, as if she read the Navi's mind. Scourge didn't see any harm in it, so she attempted to fuel the energy in a different manner. Suddenly, her fingers crackled, and let loose a sizable burst of green energy towards the viruses again. Her eyebrows signified her impression on the whole thing, while Sofia simply oohed like a child.

[1] CornShot1 >> LarkB + Puffy-AA [Wood 50 + TrickShot1] {A}
[2] Dodge
[3] CornShot1 >> LarkB + Puffy-AA [Wood 50 + TrickShot1] {A}
Unfurling green energy bandages struck the wide-mouthed Lark and ricocheted off to strike the Puffy. In retaliation the Lark sent a wave of water at Scourge while the Puffy blew another bubble. Scourge, weighed down by her soaked bandages, was not nearly nimble enough and managed to get soaked some more by said wave and the pop of the first blown bubble.

In retaliation, more green energy was chucked at the two viruses, deleting the Lark, but missing the Puffy on the ricochet. Leaving a single angry Puffy and a large bubble bouncing along towards the Navi.

-Viruses-
Puffy-AA: 50HP
LarkB: DELTED

-Terrain-
100% Onsen

-Objects-
Bubble: 10HP (Approaching Scourge)

-Allies-
Scourge.EXE: 125HP
Scourge absorbed her first couple of blows from the viruses' retaliation attacks, and recoiled slightly backwards. She definitely didn't expect the combination to hurt so much. Grimacing, she took one of the ends of her wet bandages in her teeth, and tugged on it roughly, trying to tighten some of the binds that had gotten a little looser. Keeping a close eye on the remaining bubble, she made sure that she'd be in time to avoid it and monitored the situation; it was definitely in her favor.

"Owww, that looked like it hurt," commented Sofia, at which the Navi couldn't stop herself from rolling her eyes as hard as she could. The Navi was about to say something, but then refrained from it, and sighed. "Just get me the Shotgun," she growled, still tugging on the bandage with her teeth. Sofia kind of got the hint, and picked up one of the chips that was labeled exactly as her Navi had said, and slotted it in.

With the battlechip in her systems, Scourge's bandages around her arm started to twirl around in a pretty helical formation, and solidified into a barrel-like shape. Impressed by the transformation, Scourge tested the weight of the barrel, before pointing it at the Puffy, and letting loose a simple capsule of energy at the Puffy, nothing fancy. The barrel disintegrated back into the wrappings on her hand as soon as it served its purpose.

[1] Dodge
[2] Dodge
[3] Shotgun >> Puffy-AA [Null 50 + Spread1] {A}

Scourge dodges around the bubbles and lays into the last Puffy with her firearm. The Puffy puffs one last puff before atomizing with the rest of its bubbles.

-Viruses-
Puffy-AA: DELETED
LarkB: DELTED

-Terrain-
100% Onsen

-Allies-
Scourge.EXE: 125HP

~Battle 2: Victory!!~
Rewards: 800z
With the Puffy deleted, Scourge saw a small, nearly transparent wisp of energy escape its mouth, before it disintegrated into junk data. The wisp trailed about, and began to hover very slowly over to her, as if she had some form of attraction to it. Semi-consciously, she reached out to it, and the wisp turned into a trail of smoke, which her fingers appeared to absorb in a dreamlike manner. Her entire body started to vibrate a little, and she felt a little... filled? Was that the right word? Her head was getting a little jump-start too, but this time, it was a bit smoother, and the vision was a lot--

-- adjusted her hat, snugly fitting it onto her head. Although for all it was worth, she didn't even consider it a hat. It was just part of--

--shorter. "A hat?" she muttered without thinking.

"What hat?" asked Sofia, who was interrupted from her fun staring at the scrolling numbers of her zenny total, which increased ever so slightly. Scourge furrowed her brow, and ran her hand through her hair. Come to think of it, a hat would be nice. Yes, it'd fit perfectly, and she'd been feeling empty without one. Probably could find one nearby. Though it did feel odd; why did she care so much about a hat? Hats weren't necessary--

"Scourge? Hello?" her operator called, waving her hands about at the comms window, trying to get the Navi's attention. Scourge blinked several times, snapping out of it as she looked about, confused. "Huh? Oh. What?" she blurted out. "Oh, good! You were kinda spacing out there," said Sofia, waving her hands about.

"... Right. Whatever. Man, that felt weird," she said, shaking her head to try and clear it.

"Do you want a rest?" the operator asked, to which Scourge raised her hand in rejection.

"No, no, still feel like walking a little more. Doesn't matter if any viruses come, maybe it'll help, even," said Scourge, walking idly forward.

"Okay, if you say so."

[Battle 3 - Ready @ 125 HP]
Scourge set off again, walking from the watery expanse of her last battle to a more condensed set of watery expanses spread across the area. That is to say, hot springs. She was no longer wading through water, which was nice, but she was also now meeting the eyes of five... well, three viruses currently occupying the area. A blue Swordy sprung from its bath after a moment of surprised confusion as two Shrimpys rose from the tightly-packed coal floor to begin floating near another pool. Finally, two fixed turrets looked upon the scene from their ramshackle perches upon piles of coal. Each pile reached an apex at about five feet, giving the viruses a decent vantage. However, the equivalent amount of coal had been dug out from the terrain as well. One decent-sized hole lay just a few feet from Scourge, while another was directly adjacent to the second CannonDumb's hill. Apparently they had realized by the second time that it was easier to dig closer to your intended construction site.

By the time Scourge had taken all this in the Swordy had floated a little closer, looking mildly threatening compared to its other allies.

Viruses:
Swordy-A: 80 HP (Approaching)
ShrimpyA: 100 HP (Back and to the right)
ShrimpyB: 100 HP (With ShrimpyA)
CannonDumbA: 50 HP (Further back and left, on HillA)
CannonDumbB: 50 HP (Further back and right, on HillB)

Terrain:
70% Coal
30% Onsen (scattered pools)

Objects:
HillA: 50 HP
HillB: 70 HP
HoleA: -50 HP (Near Scourge)
HoleB: -70 HP (Beside HillB)

Navi:
Scourge.EXE: 125 HP

BATTLE 3 START!

Mostly ignoring her operator and the rest of the world, Scourge hadn't really noticed the burning coals under her feet, though she probably would soon. "Scourge?" In the meantime, though, several thoughts went through her head, mainly about her previous flashes of unbidden memories. "Uh, Scourge?" Or were those memories? Was she going crazy? "SCOURGE."

"What," she irritatedly asked, having finally noticed her operator yelling over the communication line. At that moment, she stopped right in her tracks, with the quintet of viruses staring her down from their posts. Of course, she regretted that immediately as once the Swordy turned to her, she realized that she was standing on a mass of red-hot coals.

Ouch.

For a moment, her feet levitated themselves off the ground, and she was off. "Ohmygod oh god givemesomethinganything justsomethingtokillwith SOFIA RIGHT NOW!" blurted out Scourge to her operator, who was pretty much not listening to anything, and was trying to rifle through her meagre folder. "Uh, um, no, wait, uhhhh, uhhhhhh," she said, trying to decide on one. In the end, she jammed one into the side of the PET without looking, and hoped for the best.

In the networks, Scourge was still running, and pretty much not caring about the viruses at that point; her only target was the water. Meanwhile, her operator had thankfully given her some opposing power, and she activated it without much thought. A burst of electricity coursed through the air in front of her, which gave her some kind of cool trail effect-thing as she kept running.

At some point in her manic flight towards the water, Scourge lost contact with the ground, and was on a collision course with the water. Somehow, she managed to land perfectly in the pool; perfection was a loose term on that, though. Water splashed everywhere, and she turned towards the Swordy she presumably left behind, and the Synapse chip let loose its payload right then.

A brilliant arc of lightning fired off from her head, headed straight for the blue-armored virus, while Scourge attempted to get her bearings across and avoid being killed by her jump into enemy territory.

[1] Movement: Running Leap into Pool
[2] Synapse1 >> Swordy-A + ShrimpyA/B [Elec 80 + Chain(3) + Piercing] [+100% Elec] {B}
[3] Dodge
Scourge ran to the Onsen on the hot coals and jumped into the hot, yet preferable water. Saving herself from becoming burned.

Unfortunately the electro-whip/chain did not connect on its first attack as the Swordy-A moved to join Scourge in the Onsen with the two Shrimpy. Then the Navi's partially submerged state let her heal a little.

The Swordy-A reached into the spring waters and pulled out a blade made out of the water. It swung it at the Navi in a wide slash, as the Shrimpy spewed out bubbles, and the CannonDumbs launched cannon shot. The Navi dodged the aquatic blade, one of the two streams of bubbles (the other one misses), and is hit with the last cannon shot (the first one misses) for minor damage. Thankfully, the Navi's partially submerged state let her heal a little.

Oh, and the heat of the coals were starting to get to the CannonDumbs.

-Viruses-
Swordy-A: 80 HP [Onsen] [Near Scourge]
ShrimpyA: 100 HP [Onsen] [Near Scourge]
ShrimpyB: 100 HP [Onsen] [With ShrimpyA]
CannonDumbA: 50 HP [Coal] [Back and to the Left, on Coal Hill A] [Burn5]
CannonDumbB: 50 HP [Coal] [Back and to the Right, on Coal Hill B] [Burn5]

-Terrain-
70% Coal
30% Onsen [Scattered Pools]

-Objects-
Coal Hill A: 50 HP [Back and to the Left]
Coal Hill B: 70 HP [Back and to the Left]