Let's get to training!

Bump...... It's been a week...
Bump
Bump.....
[requested modjack is a go]

With the two sustaining some injuries on both sides, Sparks opted to end the battle right there and then, and got out a nice Sword battlechip to play with. "Oh, we're playin' big now, are we? I'll match yer offer!" yelled little Jr., as the revolver started spinning on its own, bullets appearing in the chambers rapidly. Sparks dashed forwards at the petite cowboy Navi, the three slashes executed in an instant. At the same time, his opponent let it rain lead, matching his revolvers' screams with his own.

After his attack, Sparks ended up behind the Navi, with some smoking bullet trails from his body. It turns out that one of his slashes had missed, though that was balanced out by the huge amount of shots his opponent had missed as well, judging by the amount of bullet shells around. They were both at critical, and Bullet Jr. turned his head around slightly.

"Swords're... cheatin'... but I ain't never been beat... at this sorta showdown!" he challenged with a huff, both of his guns at the ready with a sly grin.

High noon.

Tumbleweed not included.

BulletJr.EXE: 10 HP (Normal)

Terrain:
70% Normal
30% Onsen (A pool right to Sparks)

Sparks.EXE: 10 HP (Normal, behind Jr.) (Sword 3/6)
Sparks was being pushed passed his limit, he could barely stand. "If he damages me any further ill be deleted" the navi spoke too himself. "I have to finish this now!" His eyes focused on his childlike foe.

"So it's all or nothing eh Sparks?" Joseph grinned. "I have faith in you, time to end it." He slotted two battle chips in sending the data to his navi in the hopes of finishing this now.

The first chip was PhoenixShot1, and a small ball of fire appeared and started to orbit Sparks right hand. With the sword still in his left hand, he rushed BulletJr leaving everything he has in this final do or die combo of attacks. Sparks raised the sword as if he was gonna slash once again, but it was just a diversion, he was hoping the sword would catch his opponents attention, as he got in close, his right hand jabbed forward unleashing the fiery bird of rebirth towards the young gunslinger. With no hesitation the samurai accessed the second chips data, and fired off a second cannon blast as a safety measure if the Phoenix didn't do his job.
-------------------------------------------------------

Summary
1. Rush in close range and try to create a diversion with the sword
2. PhoenixShot1 [Damage: 70 + Wide Attack Accuracy: A]
3. Cannon [Damage: 40 + Knockback Accuracy: A]

Sparks.exe
10/190 hp
ZapSlash: Ready next turn
When Sparks turned around to feint the slash for his opponent, the little gunslinger's eyes were burning with anticipation. "I gotcher sword right here!" he yelled, shooting away his sword from his hand. However, the Navi's foresight wasn't enough to disarm his opponent completely, and he was caught off-guard by Sparks's short-range flaming punch! It sent Bullet Jr. flying backwards, leaving him with a sliver of integrity remaining, thanks to an Undershirt. "Khh!! I'll be callin' my pappy! Don't you forget this!" he said, as he ran off.

Oh, hey, he left one of his revolvers.

BulletJr.EXE: FLED

Terrain:
70% Normal
30% Onsen (A pool right to Sparks)

Sparks.EXE: 10 HP (Normal, behind Jr.) (Sword 3/6)

BATTLE 5, VICTORY!
Rewards: [MachineGun1] Battlechip, 900z
As soon as the opposing navi started to run, Sparks collapsed having absolutly no energy left. "Master get me out of here."

"No problem!" Joseph smiled taking his reward, and jacking his navi out of the net.

This is where they went