Let's get to training!

The yellow metool's shield completely shattered as the bullet made contact. The guard was enough too keep the samurai safe from any damage. "What's wrong, the kick too much for you?" Sparks chuckled with confidence. "Let this upcoming defeat be a lesson for the future."

"Don't get carried away. Cannon battle chip! Download!" Joseph warned and slid the chip into his P.E.T.

"Yes master." A large green cannon materialized right beside the navi's right hand. He gripped the handle and rasised it too eye level. "Kaboom!!!" the devastating cannon blasted straight at the young gunslinger, ready too demolish everything in its path. "You wanted too taste my blade, well heres your chance!" Sparks dashed right behind the blast, grabbing the katana handle at his side. In no time Sparks was face too face with the cowboy navi. He unsheathed the blade unleashing a beautiful electrical explosion that served no more purpose then a cool light show. The electrical energy formed into a large broadsword like blade. Sparks slashed horizontally right too left, in an attempt too decapitate the shorter of the two navis, attempting too further catch the young one off guard, the blade shifted into a smaller katana like blade, as Sparks slashed back from the left too the right. Following up with a tactical roll to the right hoping he could avoid any shots fired.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Summary
1. Cannon [Damage: 50 + Spread 1 Accuracy: A]
2. [Electric Savage] - 20 elec dmg + slashing + break [Melee Type].
3. [Zap Slash] - 30 Elec Damage + Slashing + Stun1 [Melee Type].

Sparks.exe
70/190 hp
Electric Savage: 1 TCD
ZapSlash: 2 TCD
"D-DON'T LOOK DOWN ON ME!"

To everyone's surprise, Bullet Jr. leaped away from the cannon fire and dodged the attack completely, tumbling across the floor till he splashed into the pool of hotspring water. "...Hah...Hahah!" The cowboy seemed ecstatic over the fact that he was actually able to dodge it, swinging his arms up and down as he splashed the water.

But his fun was quickly interrupted when Sparks continued his attack with his sword, which again, caught Bullet Jr. by surprise. The one-two slash from the electrified katana shocked Bullet to the core, but the childish cowboy still had more than taking some beating. "Eat some lead, and then some more!" He quickly drew the pistols on both hands and immediately unloaded the bullets onto Sparks in a blink of an eye. Though most of them missed, a handful of bullets still landed on the wounded Samurai, leveling out the battle!

BulletJr.EXE: 170 HP (Onsen) [Stun1]

Terrain:
70% Normal
30% Onsen (A pool right to Sparks)

Sparks.EXE: 40 HP
Sparks fell to one knee, his enemies last attack leaving him in pain, and gasping for breath. The battles from earlier were finally taking their full toll on the samurais body leaving him exhausted and injured. He slowly stood up getting ready to make a last stand.

"You good? I told you to be careful!" Joseph scolded his navi carefully. "You wont be able to take much more, lets put an end to this. Sword battle chip! Upload!" The operator quickly sent Sparks a chip that he was most comfortable with.

"I'll be fine master, I will never run from an opponent." Sparks spoke with confidence as the silver blade took the shape of a katana. "You put up a good fight, but I'm afraid you just mature a little bit more before you're ready for this game." His eyes narrowed as he focused on BulletJr. "Prepare yourself!" In the flash of an eyeblink, the samurai vanished dashing toward the opposing navi at full speed, and with full force he released three super quick slashes with his sword makeing sure to focus on the navi's hands so he could get out of the way of another blast from those pistols.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Summary
1. Sword [Damage: 80 + Slashing Accuracy: B]
2. Sword [Damage: 80 + Slashing Accuracy: B]
3. Sword [Damage: 80 + Slashing Accuracy: B]
-Free dodge due to slashing
Sparks.exe
40/190 hp
Electric Savage: Ready next turn
ZapSlash: 1 TCD
Bump...... It's been a week...
Bump
Bump.....
[requested modjack is a go]

With the two sustaining some injuries on both sides, Sparks opted to end the battle right there and then, and got out a nice Sword battlechip to play with. "Oh, we're playin' big now, are we? I'll match yer offer!" yelled little Jr., as the revolver started spinning on its own, bullets appearing in the chambers rapidly. Sparks dashed forwards at the petite cowboy Navi, the three slashes executed in an instant. At the same time, his opponent let it rain lead, matching his revolvers' screams with his own.

After his attack, Sparks ended up behind the Navi, with some smoking bullet trails from his body. It turns out that one of his slashes had missed, though that was balanced out by the huge amount of shots his opponent had missed as well, judging by the amount of bullet shells around. They were both at critical, and Bullet Jr. turned his head around slightly.

"Swords're... cheatin'... but I ain't never been beat... at this sorta showdown!" he challenged with a huff, both of his guns at the ready with a sly grin.

High noon.

Tumbleweed not included.

BulletJr.EXE: 10 HP (Normal)

Terrain:
70% Normal

Sparks.EXE: 10 HP (Normal, behind Jr.) (Sword 3/6)
Sparks was being pushed passed his limit, he could barely stand. "If he damages me any further ill be deleted" the navi spoke too himself. "I have to finish this now!" His eyes focused on his childlike foe.

"So it's all or nothing eh Sparks?" Joseph grinned. "I have faith in you, time to end it." He slotted two battle chips in sending the data to his navi in the hopes of finishing this now.

The first chip was PhoenixShot1, and a small ball of fire appeared and started to orbit Sparks right hand. With the sword still in his left hand, he rushed BulletJr leaving everything he has in this final do or die combo of attacks. Sparks raised the sword as if he was gonna slash once again, but it was just a diversion, he was hoping the sword would catch his opponents attention, as he got in close, his right hand jabbed forward unleashing the fiery bird of rebirth towards the young gunslinger. With no hesitation the samurai accessed the second chips data, and fired off a second cannon blast as a safety measure if the Phoenix didn't do his job.
-------------------------------------------------------

Summary
1. Rush in close range and try to create a diversion with the sword
2. PhoenixShot1 [Damage: 70 + Wide Attack Accuracy: A]
3. Cannon [Damage: 40 + Knockback Accuracy: A]

Sparks.exe
10/190 hp
ZapSlash: Ready next turn
When Sparks turned around to feint the slash for his opponent, the little gunslinger's eyes were burning with anticipation. "I gotcher sword right here!" he yelled, shooting away his sword from his hand. However, the Navi's foresight wasn't enough to disarm his opponent completely, and he was caught off-guard by Sparks's short-range flaming punch! It sent Bullet Jr. flying backwards, leaving him with a sliver of integrity remaining, thanks to an Undershirt. "Khh!! I'll be callin' my pappy! Don't you forget this!" he said, as he ran off.

Oh, hey, he left one of his revolvers.

BulletJr.EXE: FLED

Terrain:
70% Normal

Sparks.EXE: 10 HP (Normal, behind Jr.) (Sword 3/6)

BATTLE 5, VICTORY!
Rewards: [MachineGun1] Battlechip, 900z
As soon as the opposing navi started to run, Sparks collapsed having absolutly no energy left. "Master get me out of here."

"No problem!" Joseph smiled taking his reward, and jacking his navi out of the net.

This is where they went