First trip in the net

The purplish light dropped down on the the platform. "Thats such a refreashing exeprience." Katana stretched and yawned deeply.

"Don't give me that. How can a piece of data be tired?" Joe questioned.

"Im not sure... but I was made in a human image so I can do whatever I want." Katana smirked, and turned his attention to a near by racket. "Think we have trouble on our hands." The navi unsheathed his main katana.

"You ready?"

"Of course master."

((Waiting battle 1))
The ground was covered in puddles; despite all care not to step in them, it was difficult to avoid getting one's feet wet. Right as Katana's foot stepped into the water, the buzzing of three magneaker viruses announced their presence. He wouldn't want to get caught in a magnetic bomb while standing in the sauna!

--VIRUSES--

MagneakerA: 70 HP (normal)
MagneakerB: 70 HP (normal)
MagneakerC: 70 HP (onsen)

--NAVI--

Katana: 150 HP (onsen)

--TERRAIN--

50% Normal
50% Onsen (scattered)

--BATTLE 1 START!--
"Its not gonna be easy... but we can do this." Katana pulled up his mouth/nose mask. "You ready master?" He could feel a slight condensation in the air do to the any puddles on the ground around him. His thoughts raced, "This terrain could be a problem..."

"What kind of question is that." Joseph smirked confidently. "I'm always ready." His pale right hand moved down to the battle chip case attached to the belt at his right side. He quickly swiped the rageclaw battle chip to send his navi the data.

Large black and gray pixels appeared in front of Katana, they soon focused to become a Black gauntlet with three steel claws protruding from it. He placed his left hand in the floating gauntlet. He quickly dashed toward his three foes trying to stay off the onsen as much as possible knowing that could lead to many problems for him. The samurai like navi stopped in front of MagneakerA and slashed twice with Godlike speed.

"Making sure to be cautious he did a quick back roll to evade a fast counter from the enemy in the front and tactically jumped farther back in an attempt to avoid any further danger, making sure to land on a normal panel.

Katana.Exe
Hp:150/150
Rageclaw battle chip:6/6 uses - 2(It only counts as a use if it hits correct?"

1st action: Slash with rageclaw battle chip(40 null damage + slashing) MagneakerA
2nd action: Slash with rageclaw battle chip(40 null damage + slashing) MagneakerA
---Free dodge due to two slashing---
3rd action: Tactical dodge
[Counts as a use whether it hits or not.]

A hack and slice at the first Magneaker brought it down easily, just as the others started to attack, firing their magnetic bombs at him. However, he easily evaded both of the bombs without much effort.

--VIRUSES--

MagneakerA: DELETED
MagneakerB: 70 HP (normal)

--NAVI--

Katana: 150 HP (onsen) (RageClaw1 4/6)

--TERRAIN--

50% Normal
50% Onsen (scattered)
Sparks smiled confidently as the first enemy was destroyed. His confidence got even higher as the bombs missed.

"Good job Katana. Keep it up. Two more left." Joe smiled. "Attack the one on the water first! Go."

"Yes master." The samurai crouched down then immediately pounced at the MagneakerC. He slashed two quick times with the rage claw hoping to finish his second enemy off as easy as his first. Quickly after the second slash he dropped the rage claw, and did an evasive roll toward MagneakerB unleashing two swift slashes, one with each katana at his opponent.

"Nice moves... but he left himself open for an attack... That last slash won't be enough to finish the fight..." Joe said to him self.

1st action: Slash with rageclaw battle chip(40 null damage + slashing) MagneakerB
2nd action: Slash with rageclaw battle chip(40 null damage + slashing) MagneakerB
3rd action: [Double Slash] - Slashing + 30damage x 2 [Melee type] at MagneakerC.
bump
[Wow, this has been sitting forever. Sorry I didn't notice.]

A slice at the first Magneaker went well, but the follow-up didn't, leaving it at half of its health. The other Magneaker also stepped it up, moving just out of range of Katana's double slash tech. One of them launched its magnetic bombs, but Katana managed to dodge out of the way just in the nick of time.

--VIRUSES--

MagneakerB: 30 HP (normal)

--NAVI--

Katana: 150 HP (onsen) (RageClaw1 2/6)

--TERRAIN--

50% Normal
50% Onsen (scattered)
Katana thought quickly realizing that he would be in danger if he stayed on the panel he was at. So he chose to rush forward yet again. Stopping in front of MagneakerC he used up the rest of his rageclaw with two very swift slashes. Hoping the virus would be deleted he quickly rolled to the left in a chance to avoid any oncoming attack.

"I'm sending you the cannon battle chip." Joseph yelled sending his navi the data.

a large cannon like gun materialized in front of Katana. He grabbed it by the handle and fired a quick blast toward MagneakerB. "You were honorable opponents but your time is up." Katana added really hoping his attacks landed. All he could do now was wait for the dust to settle and the water kicked up from the puddles to fall back to the ground.

"Good job, but don't let your guard down yet." Joseph added.

1st action: Slash with rageclaw battle chip(40 null damage + slashing) MagneakerC
2nd action: Slash with rageclaw battle chip(40 null damage + slashing) MagneakerC
3rd action: Fires a shot with cannon battle chip(40 null damage) MagneakerB
Drawing out his RageClaw chip to its full capacity, Katana sliced up the Magneaker, and its comrade burst into smithereens with a well-placed Cannon shot.

--VIRUSES--

MagneakerB: DELETED
MagneakerC: DELETED

--NAVI--

Katana: 150 HP (onsen)

--TERRAIN--

50% Normal
50% Onsen (scattered)

-- BATTLE 01, VICTORY!! --

-- REWARDS --

[MagBomb1] Battlechip, 200z

[Try to use a spellcheck. It'll make your posts better. Also, it's recommended not to mention the notation of the virus' letter in your RP. That's just for differentiating viruses OOC, and it's not mentioned IC.]
(Request battle 2)

"Master I'm uploading the data from our battle. That wasn't a very tough battle, I'm sure there will be more devious opponents lurking and waiting for us" Katana.exe sheathed his sword and grabbed his reward moving forward in the Yoka net.

"I've received the data. Keep going, but keep an eye out." The net op explained, "You never know what will happen."
Moving a little further into the Yoka Net, Katana happened upon a large fountain in the middle of the network, spraying a beautiful stream of hot spring water into the air in a pretty pattern. In the middle was a shining green Mystery Data crystal. Unfortunately, it had apparently been commandeered by two Piranha, as well as two Raingear that probably just strolled by and decided to tag along. Spotting Katana's approach, they readied themselves for battle.

-- ENEMIES --
Raingear A: 80 HP
Raingear B: 80 HP
Piranha A: 60 HP (Onsen)
Piranha B: 60 HP (Onsen)

Green Mystery Data: 20 HP (Middle of viruses)

-- NAVIGATOR --
Katana.EXE: 150 HP

-- TERRAIN --
50% Onsen (Fountain)
50% Normal

-- BATTLE 02, READY? START!! --