Yoka Net busting

(Damn, not feeling very creative this post. *Sigh* I hate it when that happens. Anything less than my usual posting style starts failing, actions-wise, a lot of the time...
But then, there isn't actually much action here. Regardless, I'll do my best to keep to my standards. *Cracks knuckles*)

Voltman fell to one knee as the powerful blasts impacted him from behind. He looked back at the sheer cliff face, flipping the bird to the Canodumbs positioned on the various ledges. The armor on his back wasn't torn all the way through, however. Placing a hand on one of the destroyed Countbomb, the random sparks emanating from the destroyed weapon gathered around Voltman's wrist, eventually spreading to his back and healing most of the damaged area. Placing his hand on another of the destroyed bombs, he managed to leech enough energy to restore his barrier. He started to move, but winced as a small piece of rubble landed on the data.
Damn. Looks like they damaged my armor deeper than I had originally thought... He said, removing the arm straps from the guard and moving it to his back. The yellow shield molded onto Voltman's armor, forming plates that didn't hinder his movement while entirely protecting him from attacks from behind.

His defenses set for the time being, Voltman looked towards the enemy units. There were still quite a few of them left, his efforts thus far having been cleaning up the offense that the handy viruses had prepared in his absence and jumping off a cliff (Not in that order, mind you). But the bombs kept coming... Voltman, you'll have to somehow take out all their bombs and the Handies in a single group of attacks, or else they'll just keep spawning them! Shigeru pointed out, as the beeping that filled the air became slightly more urgent. Time for the bombs was running out. But first, he had to set an explosion of his own. Summoning a spear, Voltman deconstructed the data, converting it into raw energy with a few moments of focus. Voltman took quick aim at the LittleBoiler1 bomb among the Handy viruses and let fly with the shot. A small explosion, and then what could have possibly been steam began to come from the weapon...

Voltman ran up to the bombs next, pulling the Widesword from its sheath at his waist. Hairline fractures ran along the length of the blade, its integrity compromised after a single blow. A small targeting reticule ran across his visor, highlighting each bomb briefly before moving on. After targeting the seven bombs (and for some unknown reason the Earthdragon) lines appeared, linking groups of three bombs together and highlighting the optimal sword paths. Leaping into the center of the bombs, Voltman let out two quick slashes. White traces in the air lined where he had attacked the bombs, even as the sword in his hand shattered from the impact. A massive explosion timed itself perfectly with the end of his slashes, steam erupting over the entire area with the Handy viruses, dissipating quickly but leaving a small crater where it had been. Leaping backwards, Voltman discarded the hilt and small broken blade of his shattered widesword.

Tch. Ever since the systemwide change to the chips, they just aren't as durable... Voltman noted regarding the swords, as the lightning rods on his shoulders detached, miniature cannons appearing at their bases and aiming them forwards. Summoning two orbs of energy in his right palm, Voltman sent them into one of the spikes, causing it to glow visibly and shift slightly to point better towards its intended target. His visor's final two selections (the final bomb and the Earthdragon) both highlighted, the Earthdragon being targeted by the energy-infused fang while the bomb was to be destroyed regardless. Code began to flash across the visor as the battlechip firing sequence initialized, before being momentarily halted by some unknown force.
The hell...? Voltman remarked, before his emblem glowed a bright white and... disappeared? An empty void remained where his emblem had been, undoubtedly deeper than the size of his torso should have physically allowed.

This should give you the firepower to finish them off, Voltman! Go! Shigeru yelled, sending the third battlechip his navi would need, and a defensive chip for later. A massive cannnon slid out of the new hole where his emblem had been, piece by piece of the barrel unfolding until the weapon reached a full foot and a half out of Voltman's chest, its barrel glowing with a latent blast. Voltman glanced at it quickly, before his view was cut off by his visor's targeting system highlighting the enemies and only the enemies. Time slowed briefly for Voltman as the weapons fired, the three blasts spinning around each other once before flying for their targets. Three explosions lined the battlefield as Voltman ducked down behind his Curseshield1, keeping his Guard2 protected back to the cannons that had decimated his defenses just earlier.

Overview:
<Dynamo (Heal 30 HP)>
<Siphon (40 HP Barrier)>
<Shift Guard2 to back (Reflect up to 120)>
1. Rapid Buster Shot to LittleBoiler1 (70, Aqua, Seeking)
2. Widesword to CountbombD/E/F (80, Wide attack)
3. Widesword to CountbombG/H/I (80, Wide attack)
<Swordplay (Dodge)>
<Jolt [x2] to EarthdragonA (70, Aqua, Seeking)[x2]>
4. Twinfang1 to EarthdragonA, CountbombJ (70 each)
5. Tankcannon2 to any surviving Handy viruses (120, Blast2, C accuracy)
6. Curseshield1 (Block one attack, counter for 160 damage)

(Hrm. Very short tun, come to think of it. All the actions happen just about at once, so there wasn't really much I could do with this post aside from IC character development, and I didn't really feel like including that this time.

And to whomever mods, it sounds like Harbin wishes to speak to you before you do.)
Quickly moving, Voltman fired a quick shot towards the LittleBoiler, making it heat up in preparation to explode! Quickly, he adjusted the shield to his back and slashed apart the bombs that the Handy made. Then, he got out of the way as the kettle boiled over, dealing quite a bit of damage to the viruses!! Then, he set up another defense, the Curseshield. A Canodumb from earlier tried another potshot, but got a taste of its own medicine when its shot was reflected back towards it. The other Canodumbs had a look at their comrade and decided not to do anything stupid.

--- Bottom of Cliff ---
HandyA: DELETED
HandyB: DELETED
HandyC: DELETED
HandyD: DELETED
HandyE: DELETED
EarthDragonA: DELETED

-- Ledge 1 --
CanodumbEXA: 40HP
CanodumbEXB: DELETED
CanodumbEXC: DELETED
EarthDragonB: DELETED

-- Ledge 2 --
CanodumbEXD: 90HP
CanodumbEXE: 90HP
EarthDragonC: 200HP

-- Top of Cliff --
RushEXA: DELETED
RushEXB: Escaped
RushEXC: Escaped
EarthDragonD: DELETED
Green Mystery Data: 85HP

-- Navis --
Voltman.EXE: 180HP (40HP Barrier) (CurseShield1)

AquaBalloon: 150HP (Absorbed: 50) {2 Turns}

Terrain:
-- 45% Normal (Bottom of cliff) 15% Rubble
-- 5% Normal (Ledge 1)
-- 25% Normal (Ledge 2)
-- 10% Normal (Top of cliff)
Explosions! Swords! Tea! Intrigue!
Voltman's attacks absolutely wrecked the units on the ground. The bombs laid in pieces around him, while the Handy viruses couldn't even be seen after the debris from the explosions cleared. The Earthdragon just... collapsed into its pot, followed by the pot shattering and disappearing. The electric navi was suddenly pushed forwards as he was blasted in the back, just as before, but this time he was prepared. He felt the guard on his back absorb the energy from the blast, before he was pushed forwards another few steps when the shield reflected the attack back at its sender: The Canodumb. A large chunk of the virus' base was destroyed by the blast, but it remained standing. The results had deterred its allies' attacks, it seemed, though the reason was unknown to Voltman as his Guard was already neutralized. Regardless, he took the reprieve as an opportunity to restore latent energy for his barrier, and heal his wounds.

Voltman, the cannon's near deletion. Take it out first, or it might cause problems soon. Voltman nodded, and turned to the Canodumb. A small cannon appeared on Voltman's arm as he downloaded the Powershot chip. No fancy tricks for this attack, his only goal was to take out the weakened Canodumb before attacked the large group. Voltman took aim, relatively simple considering the virus was immobile. He let off a quick shot, before turning his attention to the ledge of sniping Canodumbs and the dragon leading them.

Alright, this battle has gone on long enough. Time to bring out our trump card. Shigeru, send the Areagrab and the Elecsword! Voltman yelled to his operator. A sword shot out of Voltman's left wrist, as a massive amount of electricity concentrated in his right palm. His Curseshield, which had formerly taken up one of his hands, formed itself loosely around the armor on his chest. His form began to waver, as the energy of the Areagrab activated, boosting his processing speed immensely in preparation for the boost. The sword on his arm flared with electricity, and the energy in Voltman's other hand formed into the rough shape of a spear.
I take my weapons not only from my operator, but I forge them from my own energy! With these, I shall be victorious! He yelled, the lightning rods on his shoulders glowing with the combined energies of Voltman's Jolt strikes and the Powerbolt battlechip.
This ends NOW! The battle cry echoed around the arena as Voltman disappeared with a crack of thunder.

Voltman reappeared behind the enemies, his armor glowing with the force of all the attacks he was preparing at once. With a roar, Voltman began his strike by slashing with the Elecsword. The blade flashed through the air, shooting electricity into the rock face as well as the enemy ranks, breaking off several small rockslides nearby. Next, Voltman flipped around the spearlike energy, preparing it for attack. The energy of the spear focused itself in the head, while a small amount remained connected to Voltman to form the shaft of the weapon. He let out a yell and thrust the weapon at the Earthdragon, and the energy exploded into thousands of bolts that arced around the pot before diving towards their target.

Voltman's lightning rods still pulsed with energy, his Elecsword was still active, and the Powerbolt had manifested itself as a thin-barreled blue buster on his right hand. Is... is it over...? Voltman looked around at the rubble, the enemies on the ledges, and the stats of his own armor and weapons on his visor. If it isn't- A small *ka-chack* was heard from the Powerbolt buster, and the elecsword flared with electricity. -it will be soon.

Overview:
<Siphon (Heal 30 HP)>
<Standby: Dynamo (40 HP Barrier)(Restore when existing barrier is destroyed)>
<Curseshield1 active (Counter 1 hit for 160 damage)>
1. Powershot to CanodumbEXA (50)
2. Areagrab to Ledge 2, behind the viruses (Teleport)
3. Elecsword to EarthdragonC/CanodumbEXD/E (80, +15 Elemental Bonus, Slashing, Elec)
4. Electric Blaze to EarthdragonC (110, Slashing, Elec)
5. Powerbolt to anything left (70, Seeking)
<Jolt [x2] (40, Seeking)[x2]>
6. Elecsword to anything left (80, +15 Elemental bonus, Elec)

(And so, hopefully, it ends. With mystery data, no less. ^_^)
(Bump)
Voltman heals up to full as his attacks totally destroy the remaining few viruses, leaving a small pile of gold and a rather large emerald. Er, what?

REWARDS: 1800Z

Voltman opens the emerald Mystery Data. A blast of wind wafted out.

REWARDS: Wind

VoltMan: 200HP
Voltman slid down the cliff face carefully, the mystery data in hand. Relieved to see that the rubble from his rockslide had disappeared with the battle, he continued on.

(Battle 7, 200 HP)
After arriving at the end of the cliff, there was an awkward silence that VoltMan couldn't quiet place his fingers at. Taking a single step forward, the ground beneath him shattered and sent the navi straight down! The navi safely landed on his feet despite the sudden change of the situation, and found himself in an underground cavern, brightly lit with multiple holes on the ceiling. The hole from where the navi fell was still visible and climbable, but before he could proceed back up, he felt an unmistakable presence behind him and found out that a group of viruses was already behind him!

Magneaker EXA: 120 HP
Magneaker EXB: 120 HP

PillarA: 300 HP

Swordy-A EXA: 120 HP
Swordy-A EXB: 120 HP

-Far Away- [2/1 Movement away from suitable Melee/Range Attack]
WhomperA: 130 HP
WhomperB: 130 HP

PillarB: 300 HP

-Far Far Away- [3/2 Movement away from suitable Melee/Range Attack]
Heavy EXA: 100 HP

PillarC: 300 HP

Terrain: 100% Normal

VoltMan.EXE: 200 HP [Up against a wall]

-BATTLE SEVEN, START!-
Voltman fell into the hole with about as much enthusiasm as could be expected of such an activity. Taking one look at the viruses, at the time display on his visor, and at the cliff behind him, Voltman just sighed.
F*ck it. There's no challenge here. Let's go, Shigeru.
And with that, he proceeded to get the hell out of dodge. Or attempt to, at least.

Overview:
1-6. GTFO (Attempt to escape battle, and jack out.)
Well, okay then, Voltman escapes. Happy now?

[JACK OUT]
(Quite. XD
But yeah, I've been talked out of the 20 run. There are better methods of achieving my own ends. >: D)