Dino is hungry.

"No reaction?" Frag sighed. "The one time I'm actually ready to defend..."

"Then take the offensive. Rageclaw! Heatshot!" Joseph gulped down a draught of the frappuchino he had fetched earlier, his eyes gleaming excitedly. "Use their cowardance against them!"

"Charge?" Frag wondered, as he remembered his charge--glancing back nervously at Celeste, he stammered "I'll be right back, Celeste!"

Holding his shield before him, Frag rushed forward, a giant paw replacing his right hand, which he used immediately to slash at the Swordy, using the block as a decoy as he spun around, sweeping under the Swordy and sending the ground beneath the virus at the stunned Bagworm--with any luck, the Swordy would be sent with its footing. Peeking out of the side of the shield, Frag raised the Heatshot, the black fur melting into crimson as he marked the Bagworm.

From what he had heard, they burned nicely.

"Watch yourself, Celeste!" He yelled behind him, as he set the shield before him again. "I'll be there as soon as I can!"

((
1. CHARGE! (Use BlockA as a shield)
2. RageClaw (40), Swordy
3. RageClaw throw (20 to each), Swordy, BagwormB
4. Heatshot (40 FIRE), BagwormB, Splash
))
Celeste watched as Frag began his charge. "Be careful, Frag," she called after him. She began singing Firecracker again, with the energy ball beginning to for over top of her.

Watching the battle, Leon was fairly happy with the quick death dealt to the handy. "Let's see... Frag appears to have the swordy and the one bagworm under control... so what should we do..." He rubbed his chin in contemplation, as he thumbed a cannon chip in his free hand. "I guess we'll just heal some more... we did take some massive damage last battle. Celeste, attack where the other bagworm should drop down with that Firecracker," Leon said, as he slotted in the cannon chip, "and then use the cannon to heal yourself."

Celeste finished charging the Firecracker, taking aim at where the hiding bagworm should drop down, and fired the shot towards it. She then prayed that the power of the cannon chip be used to heal Frag, as he was the one on the front lines and in the most danger of taking damage. She was far enough back that she would be able to dodge if an attack was sent her way, or so she hoped.

Leon blinked blankly. "Erm... that wasn't yourself, Celeste..."
Celeste simply replied "I'm aware of that."

--------------
1,2. Firecracker 30 @ Bagworm A
3. Conversion of Cannon. 20 heal @ Frag.
4. Dodge.
((le bump!))
((You didn't think it would be that easy, did you?

Also: Dodge =/= NOT HIT, LULZ))

Handy: DELETED!
Bagworm A: 150
Bagworm B: DELETED!
Swordy: DELETED!

Frag.exe: 60
Celeste.exe: 10
Block A: 10

Frag charges the Swordy, who slices his block, but it holds.

Frag tears into the Swordy with the Rageclaw, but the Swordy parries the strike, and overcomes Frag's shield, striking him once (30). Frag manages to send it away, however, and the Heatshot kills both it and the Bagworm.

Celeste lets off a Firecracker where she thinks the Bagworm will drop down, only for it to drop down behind her! The Bagworm attacks, sending out a single, tall wooden spike that hits Celeste in the back (60).

Celeste let out a piercing shriek as the wooden spike impaled her, and nearly deleted her. Falling to her knees and breathing heavily, she grabbed at her chest with one hand... "I'm sorry Leon, I thought I would be able to dodge it..."

Leon let out an angry and low grunt. He slotted in his two remaining chip, the area grab and the rageclaw, at the same time. "Just worry about getting yourself to safety and healing with a firecracker..."

Celested used what little energy she had and activated the are grab, teleporting to where Frag stood. Then in a last ditch effort to keep herself alive she used the power of a weak song to heal herself, although it would have little effect in the long run. Lastly activating the rageclaw, a myriad of knives appeared above her, stabbing into her and releasing a white light. She also prepared herself to try and roll out of the way of an attack, but she wasn't too confident in her ability to successfully do it.
------------------
1. Areagrab to Frag.
2. Firecracker heal. 10 @ Celeste.
3. Rageclaw heal 20 @ Celeste.
4.Prepy dodgeness.
"Celeste!" Frag screamed, as the person he was supposed to be protecting was spiked while he... he...

He had abandoned his post. He had left her open. He had--

Snap out of it! Something screamed deep inside him. Stop wallowing in your guilt, and end this before she's hurt any worse!

It was right. He didn't deserve the self-pity he was lavishing on himself. "I'm... sorry, Celeste." He whispered behind him, as he called another block out the air. Releasing the one on his arm, he sent the two shields orbiting around Celeste, keeping her guarded from what was about to happen next. "Just relax, now... I'll take care of this."

"Joseph. ElecReels. Now." Frag turned towards the Bagworm, the virus still pleased after its sneak attack earlier. With an eerie hum, both of Frag's arms lit up with pulsing yellow light. The crackle of electricity became more and more frequent, as arcs of lightning jumped up and down Frag's body. Raising both arms towards the Bagworm, Frag let it see the twin ElecOgres, the fearsome visages screaming for blood!

"You'll pay for hurting Celeste!" Frag roared, as the two coils of plasma whipped through the air at the wood virus--

((
1. Block: Build!
a. -20 HP
b. Create 40/40 HP Block B
2. Move BlockA, B onto Celeste
3-4. 2x ElecReel1 (2x 100 Elec), BagwormA
))
--And struck, corrupting and damaging it's data beyond repair.

VICTORY!

Frag.exe: 110
Celeste.exe: 40

Rewards

Celeste: Full Heal, 230z
Frag: Leafshield (!!!)

A strange figure approaches from the distance...
((... We're at battle 5, aren't we. ;~; ))

"Celeste, how are you--" Frag sent the chip data hurridly, more worried about his companion than his reward.

"Frag, stay alert--someone's coming!" Joseph interrupted, as he noticed the anomaly.

"What?!" Frag growled, as he spun around, placing himself between the intruder and Celeste. She's been through enough... I'm not leaving her this time!
???: (Unknown)

Celeste.exe: 140

The approaching figure was very odd; his entire being was covered in shadows, obscuring everything-- even his outline-- from view. This shadow seemed to be generated by a Pink 'Go Away Kitty' umbrella that the navi held, covering everything under it in darkness.

He began to somehow clap.

"Very good... very, very good! You've survived everything that I've thrown at you rather well." The navi spoke, his voice a cheery tone. "Everything from those more intelligent viruses to the Virus Horde... and you beat them all, or escaped from them alive at least."

The navi sniggered under his breath. "So, how would you two like to join my organization? You've passed my challenges, after all, so you must be at least somewhat powerful."
Celeste stood as the figure approached. Opening a secure line with Leon, they began to talk.

"Leon... what do you think we should do...?", she asked cautiously. "If this guy was responsible for controlling everything that happened so far... I'm not sure if I'm strong enough to beat him..."

Leon ran his hand through his hair, brushing it off his forehead. "Before we go about attacking him... how about we hear him out? It would be a shame to start off on the wrong foot..." he said casually... adding on a sarcastic mumbled [/b]"... and die thanks to it."[/b]

Celeste blinked at the strange newcomer. She tried to figure out what it was... but... had no luck. "I don't know about his clothes, but I like the umbrella at least... wanna make one for my next gmo?" she asked Leon, trying to break the tension.

"Celeste... just ask him what he wants. We can talk about your wardrobe later..."

Celeste looked at the strange navi, tilting her head to appear a bit more curious. "Your organization? What organization is that...?"

Meanwhile, Leon kept a look out to try and spot anything curious coming from a different angle, like from the sides.

"Why, the Internet Organization for Trade and Speedy Virus Deletion, of course!" He chuckled. "Although... some people like to call us the NetMafia!" The navi burst out into a fit of maniacal laughter, seeming to forget about the two navis that he was talking to. When he finally calmed down, he spoke again.

"Ahem, right, sorry about that. Still need to get that bug fixed."
"NetMafia? What the hell is that?" Frag squinted at the strange Navi, not at all impressed with its getup. "If it involves hiding under pink umbrellas... you can count me out."

"Something's strange about that Navi..." Joseph readied his chips. "Frag. Be ready for anything. I don't think he throws around viruses for fun--he won't take rejection easily."

"Whatever. He can't be some sort of bigshot--the NewsProgs doesn't even have any information on this 'NetMafia' of his!"

"No? Well blue hippo on your face!" The navi seemed to be glaring at Frag, who suddenly had a tiny blue hippo sitting on his nose.

...Wait, what?

Sure enough, a tiny blue hippo with wings was snoozing on Frag's nose, clear as day.

The navi suddenly turned towards Celeste. "And how about you? Will you reject my offer as well?"
"Well Leon?" Celeste asked.

"Well... if we we're alone, I might have said yes... but we owe it to Frag to stick with him... so no, at least for now."

Celeste bowed respectfully towards the strange navi. "I'm sorry sir, but at the present time I don't think I can. I owe it to Frag to stick things out with him."

She looked over to Frag and the blue hippo thing. "I do like the little blue hippo, though."
Mental: 800

"No? Tsk. Ah well, I suppose I'll have to kill you then." The navi said. The Pink 'Go Away Kitty' umbrella was soon tossed away, and the navi's true appearance was revealed:

He was dressed in a white straitjacket that bound his arms in some sort of forced crossed position, pink jeans, and a pair of blue, Velcro tennis shoes. He had silver, bed head-style hair, and a pair of green eyes. His skin (Or rather, what little of it our dashing duo can see) was very pale.

"I... am... MENTAL! Mwahahahahahahahahahaha!" Mental broke out into a fit of maniacal laughter, but soon stopped with an embarrassed look on his face. He cleared his throat, mumbled something, and then continued.

"More specifically, I am Mental.exe. And yoooooou... are going to die! Why? Because you refused my offer, and I have orders to kill people who refuse my offer, that's why. Why are you asking so many questions anyway? Oh, you just want some answers so some wackjob you just met doesn't kill you without an explanation, I see. Oh, you like my hair? Eh, I don't know, it's kinda hard to keep it looking nice, what with my hands restrained and all. Oh, you like tea? Well I like tea too..." Mental seems to be having some sort of long conversation with himself-- sweet, distraction!
"... Kill me?" Frag repeated the words, reveling in the danger as he plucked the little blue hippo off his nose, dropping what he assumed was an illusion onto the ground. "Kill... us? You can certainly try, nutjob--" He growled, as he nodded towards the sky. "--I wouldn't care if I found someone stronger. But you'll have to go through me if you want to harm Celeste! Joseph, the Sword!"

"Watch yourself, Frag... This guy might be insane, but that only makes him more dangerous."

"I know that." Frag whispered, feeling strangely confident. With a gesture, he summoned another block, sending the floating shield over to Celeste as he grabbed the Sword out of the air with his right hand, the pale energy blade taking on the crimson hue of the red blocks...

"Well? You said you'll kill me." Frag smirked, as he assumed a combat stance, his feet shifting to shoulder length apart. The blade fell to Frag's side, before being brought up swiftly to point at Mental's face. "Let's see you try!" Frag roared, as he rapidly swung the sword, making a crimson X in the air.

"Makashi?" Joseph winced, as he realized where Frag was getting this from. "Frag, now's not the time to salute him!"

"Of course it is." Frag replied cooly, as he twirled the blade slightly. "Introductions and challenges are made before a duel actually starts. On that note, Mental--the name's Frag. It won't do for you to fall not knowing who deleted you, would it?" With a grim smile, Frag raised the blade to hip level, focusing his mind--

((
1. Block: Build!
a. -20 HP
b. Create 40/40 HP BlockA
c. Send at Celeste.
2. Load Sword.
3. Makashi Salute! (Taunt)
4. Combat focus! (Dodge)
))
Celeste sighed. "Boys will be boys... and my name is Celeste. I only hope that you're death is as swift and painless as possible."

Leon sighed. He had hoped to avoid an all out confrontation, but... seems like that was out of the question. "Don't fall for his psychotic ramblings, I'd be willing to bet that it's just a clever ruse to get us to lower our guard." On that note, he slotted in the shotgun chip. "Why not sing him a lullaby or something?"

Celeste shook her head at Leon's bad pun, but grinned slightly from it at the same time. "That was a bit TOO cheesy, Leon." Still, he was right, it would be best to see what he was capable of. She began singing in a soft and poetic voice, using words from some language that had died long ago. The familiar energy formed above her head, and continued to grow as she sang. Not pausing to fire the energy, she continued to sing, as a shotgun materialized above her as well, and aimed itself slightly behind where Mental stood. She spun, making a wave motion with her left hand and sending the firecracker towards Mental's feet, then pausing a moment and spinning the other way, firing the shotgun at the designated spot.If one didn't hit the, hopefully the other would. Realizing she was being guarded by another of Frag's blocks, she decided to stay behind it this time, peeking around the corner to watch the action.

----------------------
1,2. Firecracker Charge
3. Shotgun aim
4. Fire both in rapid succession, one at feet and one behind his standing position. 30, 50
((Leon forgets to put his damage in his summary! Phailure!))
((Lies! All of it! Blasphemey! Etc!

Yeah, I fixed it >_>; Woulda sooner but I've been busy helping a friend move.))
((2-day bump))