Dino is hungry.

"Celeste!" Frag rushed to the shocked Navi's side, already guilt-tripped over his actions. "Hang on!"

"Frag, you should run. I'll be right behind you," Frag shook his head. "No, no. You can't possibly run in this condition... damn it, this is all my fault--"

She looked so fragile, so small--wait. Small. Could he? Frag twisted around, checking the distance between them and the horde. Not much time--he would have to rush it.

"Celeste, we don't have much time--so don't argue and just get on!" Lowering his head to ground level, his tail nudging Celeste onto his neck.

"--doesn't this idiot realize that I have to pay if he gets deleted?" Joseph growled as he wrung his hands helplessly.

((
1. Lower head. BOARDING ACTION? YES/NO?
Turn-splice!
))
((Frag.exe: now with Yoshi-Riding action! *Shot*))
(( *Insert Yoshi mounting noise here* *shot* ))

"Wai-what?" Celeste stammered still confused from the shocking blow.

"Hey Celeste, shut up and hop on the dino's back. Unless you feel like dieing by stampede, of course" Leon interjected sarcastically.

"Oh!" Celeste quickly hopped onto Frag's back, looking for some way to hold on so that she wouldn't fall off. "Thanks Frag, she added quietly. "I'll make it up to you."

-----
Dino mounting action!
She's going to fall off at this rate... Frag thought back to what had conjured up that strange shield earlier--

Acting upon the summons, a blue block materialized inches behind Celeste, creating a solid barrier between her and whatever came from behind--

This will have to do. "Hang on, Celeste!" Frag roared, "the ride--might be a bit bumpy." With that, he took off away from the virus horde rumbling behind him at full speed--

((
1. Used earlier
2. Block: Build:
a. -20 HP
b. Create 40/40 HP BlockA, placed on back behind Celeste (Dual purpose: Shield and support! :D)
3-4. RUN LIKE HELL, BATMAN! (Away from the virus horde, of course)
))
Frag.exe: 75 (Carrying Celeste! All actions devoted to Running!)
Celeste.exe: 70 (Mounted! +1 action!)
Block A: 40

VIRUS HORDE: Combined total of 4980 HP

A great rumble erupted from behind Frag and Celeste; ...the Virus Horde drew near. No sooner had the duo started running when more than a hundred viruses of varying types and strengths burst forth from the approaching dust cloud and started chasing the fleeing pair.

Celeste feels an odd burst of resolve and morale from being carried on Frag's strong back. Her actions increase by 1!

Frag... well, runs for his life. All he can do aside from attempting to not run into things, really.

The Virus Horde begins to gain on the dynamic duo...
"Well... this is a fine mess we've found ourselves in," Leon said abruptly. "You do know at this rate you're both screwed, right? We should probably try to slow em down a bit if possible." Leon had no sooner finished his rant before he had slotted in a bubbler and a shotgun chip. "Sing for your life, Celeste..." he added quietly afterwards.

"Frag! I'll try to bombard them and slow them down with my songs! Just try to keep us a little bit ahead of them so we don't get caught in the blast!"

Celeste warmed up her voice quickly, having already sung recently. She quickly turned as far back as she could without loosing her balance and let out a soft and reverberating note followed by a high pitched shriek, both aimed at the massive horde of virii that were quickly gaining on them. She paid no particular mind to what virii she was hitting, all she cared about was hitting something in there and hopefully killing it or slowing the pack down.

Damn. That isn't going to be enough to do anything... Leon though to himself. He proceeded to slot in his cannon chip. Celeste, here's a cannon chip too! after this, just blow em away with Firecracker!"

Celeste didn't respond to Leon, instead opting to focus on getting the job done and keeping Frag and herself alive. She took a deeper breath and unleashed a loud and resounding noise that almost seemed to shake with the power of a cannon being fired, aiming it again into the horde of virii after them. "Good night little virii, don't say a word... Celeste began with her FIrecracker song, "we've gotta run, but you'll likely burn." And with a quick hand motion, the ball of energy that had been formed by her singing headed into the group of virii, hopefully slowing them down a bit more.

"Keep going Frag, I think I managed to slow them down a bit with all that!" Celeste shouted ahead, turning around to see how things were going.
---------------------
All trying to slow down the virii by damage or tripping over fallen comrades.
1. Bubbler @ horde. 50 water (splash?).
2. Shotgun @ horde. 50 normal (splash?).
3. Cannnon @ horde. 40 normal.
4,5. Firecracker @ horde. 30 normal.
"Keep going Frag, I think I managed to slow them down a bit with all that!"

She's done her part--I've got to keep going! Frag drew on what little reserves he had, bounding forward at a frantic pace--

Quote ()

At this rate, he's going to collapse in a matter of minutes...
It doesn't help any of us if he shatters now. If you've got any stored up energy, now's the time to transfer it.
Alright, everyone together! 3...
1... NOW!

Orange, what the hell?
It's such a waste...
Just do it! You have the largest reserves, lazy bastard!
Fine...

With a slow hum, each set of blocks on Frag's body began to glow, bathing the duo in a rainbow of light--

I feel... so light... Frag thought. Is this... because I have someone to fight for? With a determined roar, he put up a further burst of speed--
Frag.exe: 75 (Carrying Celeste! All actions devoted to Running!)
Celeste.exe: 70 (Mounted! +1 action!)

VIRUS HORDE: Combined total of 4710 HP

Celeste's area-of-effect blasts and powerful scree- er... singing slow the Virus Horde down considerably.

Frag manages to motivate himself into going faster, and the distance between the pair of navis and the horde of angry virii grows.

Frag realizes too late, however, that the pair are headed straight for a cliff. And it doesn't appear as though there will be enough time to turn...
"Hurk!" Frag's eyes grew huge, as he saw the chasm they were heading towards--Great, mauling behind us, certain death before us--this day is turning out well.

Well, I'd rather take my chances with the damn virii than fall off a cliff... now, how to stop? Frag wondered, as he tried to not panic Celeste as well. "Joseph, any sort of blades? Grip? Traction?"

"Would it kill you not to put yourself in mortal danger once in a while?" Joseph sighed, as he slotted in a trio of chips. "Go. Don't screw this up. Rageclaw! Doubleslot! Sword! Battlechips in!"

"Celeste, hold on--this is going to be a bit rough." Frag cautioned, as his tail extended into a spike while his "feet" sprouted black talons. With a sudden jerk, he jammed the Sword into the ground, using it as an anchor while he shifted his center of gravity backwards, using the Rageclaws to generate as much traction as possible--

If he had done this right, they would slow down, hopefully before they plummeted off the cliff--no, they had to stop before they plummeted off the cliff. They had to.

((
1-2. Rageclaw!
3. Sword!
4. BRAKE, FOR GOD'S SAKE, BRAKE!
))
All Celeste hear was "this is going to be rough." She looked ahead and saw why. A giant cliff. She leaned down and grabbed a hold of Frag as tightly as she could. "What a wonderful run of luck we're having!" she said in an apologetic voice.

"Well, thats a fine mess" Leon commented in a rather unimpressed tone. "And there's nothing I can think of doing... I'm sorry Celeste and Frag."

Celeste began chanting something in a strange language, it almost seemed like a plea of some sort to a higher being. At the same time, the energy for a firecracker began to gather, and she shot it with all her might straight ahead of them over the cliff. Maybe the recoil from the energy's release would be enough to help slow them down, though it was unlikely.

----------------
1. Hold on for dear life.
2. Pray.
2/4. Firecracker.
Frag brakes for all hell, digging frantically into the ground behind him as his sprint towards the cliff edge slows to a crawl. He manages to stop just before the edge... only to be pushed over by a stray Metool, thrown at him by the Virus Horde!

Frag and Celeste slide off the edge of the cliff, Frag's rear claws and sword-tail violently grasping for purchase on the cliff edge, only to find none. The couple begins a violent sprint downwards, each second bringing them farther and farther down... the ground rushes up to meet the pair, and they both find their lives flashing before their eyes-- man, Frag wished he had eaten that Digital Pizza when he had the chance-- as their inevitable death gets closer... and closer...

Splat.

...Wait, they're okay?

Oh, right, we forgot; real world physics don't always apply on the INTERNET.

The virus horde doesn't seem to realize this, however, and they back off.

For now.

Frag.exe: 75
Celeste.exe: 70

Victoly...?
"Frag!" Joseph yelled into his PET, the vital indicators were all flashing--but he couldn't find his Navi! "Frag! FRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAG!!"

Digital Pizza... Where did that come from? Frag wondered in a haze, not sure where he was. He felt... broken. Disconnected. Heck, he wondered why he was still capable of thought at this stage--

"--AAAAAAAG!!" The yell shook Frag awake, his eyes snapping open. He was on the floor--but why was the floor so high up? He struggled up--but found that he couldn't move. Glancing around, he found the reason--he really had been scattered by the impact, pieces of him strewn everywhere on the ground. Celeste! His thoughts immediately focused, as he reached out to all of his pieces, dragging them to him--
"Celeste." Leon loudly said into the PET. "Celeste. Celeste! Wake up!" Leon checked her status, and while she wasn't in perfect health, the fall didn't seem to deal too much damage.

Celeste slowly opened her eyes, moaning softly as she came to. "Mmm... we fell? But, we're okay..." Celeste, thoroughly confused, managed to sit up and finish getting off of Frag.... or what she thought was Frag "Are you okay Frag?" she asked, finally looking about at the area. Her body became stiff and rigid, horrified by the sight of her new friend lying strewn across the floor in pieces. "Frag!"
Focus, focus... Frag thought, as the individual blocks began to float, clicking together piece by piece until a humanoid form began to emerge from the mess. Lightly dropping on the ground, he released a sigh of relief. He hadn't been sure that was going to work.

Turning to Celeste, he rubbed the back of his head apologetically--glad both that he was still alive, and that he had hands to do so--

"So... that was some fall, huh?" He asked, in as clueless a tone as he could muster.
"Frag? You're okay? I thought you were dead..." Celeste said in a most confused and clueless tone. "And... what happened to you? You definitely didn't look like this before we fell..."

Leon watched as the events unfolded. "Hehe, that guy reminds me of those toys I used to play with when I was a kid," as he reminisced for a moment about his earlier days.
Suddenly...

EPIC BATTLE!

Handy: 80
Bagworm A: 150
Bagworm B: 150
Swordy: 60

Frag.exe: 75
((*cough* What happened to my HP from absorbing the Block, eh? :D))

"Well, I--wait! Viruses!" Frag quickly pointed behind Celeste, rushing past her and sidestepping the question. "Joseph, battle time!" He yelled, as a large thin panel formed on his left arm. It was getting easier and easier to summon blocks out of nothing--but he always felt strangely drained after each one. Raising the block buckler defensively before him, Frag--

"Boomerang! Magbolt!" Joseph slammed the chips in impatiently--

--grabbed the green disc out of the air, directing it towards the approaching Swordy with a mighty hurl before charging after the vortex, a heavy electromagnet extending from his free arm. Doing his best to keep up after his Boomerang, Frag leapt up at the hanging Bagworms, hurling the Magbolt at one of them before falling into a backwards defensive roll, holding his shield above him as he leapt to his feet, next to Celeste again.

"Don't worry, they'll have to get through me first!" He declared, as he readied himself for the incoming blow--

((
1. Block: Build!
a. Create 40/40 HP BlockA
b. -20 HP
2. Boomerang1 (60 wood), entire crowd, primary Swordy and Bagworms
3. Magbolt1 (90 elec, stun), BagwormB
4. Shield!
))
"Well, at least it's better than that horde chasing you..." Leon said as he thumbed through his chips. "Let's make this quick and get out of here before they come back." He picked out his multihiting chips and slotted them in. "Here come a shotgun and a bubbler. Try to get than Handy..."

"Alright,"
Celeste answered, as began to sing. Her voice managed the creation of a what looked like a sawed off shotgun above her head this time, pointing it at the handy and firing it in a deafening bang. Now singing for the bubbler she took aim at the handy once more as a large group of angry faced bubbles began to float above her head. Not holding them back any longer than needed, she released the shot towards them. She then sang Firecracker through the second verse, but instead of the usual light forming above her, Frag was enveloped in a weak blueish light. "I know it isn't much, but it's all I can do for now." She stood behind Frag, trusting in his ability to keep her safe.

------------------------
1. Shotgun 50 @ Handy.
2. Bubbler 50 @ Handy.
3-4. Firecracker Conversion - 15 heal @ Frag.
((bump))
((Your block kinda got destroyed by the drop off of the cliff. You were just lucky (Re: Uneffected by falls) enough to not suffer the same fate.))

Handy: DELETED!
Bagworm A: 150 (Out of Reach)
Bagworm B: 60 (Stunned!)
Swordy: 60

Frag.exe: 70
BlockA: 40

Before anybody else can act, Bagworm A rises out of reach!

Frag's Boomerang is cut down by the Swordy before it can strike it. His Magbolt strikes Bagworm B, stunning it.

Celeste pwns the Handy. I guess it's not so handy anymore... D: She also heals Frag.