CAT IN YOKA ONCE MORE!

Nikko and her friend went off looking for any sign of their objective. After about 20 mins of searching, the ground somehow gave way and the two fell in. They were now stuck in a passageway about 5 feet wide and over 15 feet tall. The walls are of poor quality stonework, and have lit torches placed on the wall about 10 feet apart. It seems like this might be the place.
"Ouch......that hurt......Where are we? Timmy? You there?"
"Ya, I still have contact with you. I'm guessing that pitfall was where you needed to fall."
"I wonder though......where does this tunnel lead to? We could easly wind up in a trap."
"hmmmmm......Might want to keep on going, don't want to piss off the netpolice, just make sure you go slowly to avoid any traps and to keep yourself on your toes."
"Got it. Come on Crimson, lets move before we get caught."

Nikko then Slowly started up the tunnel, trying to keep on her toes in this area of the net.
((Sorry for the wait. Party on the weekend and last night I lost power right before I was about to post. Thanks for your patience.))

"Not very stylish. Looks like they pulled this from some third-rate video game." Junior commented as he looked around the passage. He caught up to Nikko and placed a hand on her shoulder to stop her, "Let me go first. That way, if there are any traps, they'll be my problem. Also, Sir, " He now glanced upwards at an unseen force, "Please keep a close eye behind me to make sure that no one sneaks up and grabs Nikko-san." He then began walking.
After walking down the hallway for what felt like an hour or so, they came across a dust filled chamber that was 25 feet wide walls on each side of the door and 80 feet to the other side of the room. The room was filled with various bookcases covered in dust ad cobwebs, with only a few books on them. In the middle of the room is a deck with pens, papers, book, and the like on it. The desk has three draws on the right side. The desk and the objects on it seem to be the only thing in the room without dust on it, and there are footprints in the dust on the ground leading up to it from where the two were at.
"Hmmm.......a dusty room with a desk that is not covered in dust.....strange, those footprints don't make things better, go up to the desk and see if there is anything in the three compartments Nikko, Crimson, try checking inside the desk compartments as soon as Nikko retreats back to where you two are, there might be something in it we can use.......be careful you two."
"Ok, i'm going."

Nikko then walked slowly up to the desk, makeing sure there is no booby traps on the floor, then she slowly opened the compartments with ease then walking back over to the entrance slowly, she then nodded at Crimson to give him the go ahead and check in the compartments.
Before he could check the compartments, Junior thought of something. If Nikko managed to get his Cross, she would gain a form similar to him. Thus, his identity would become apparent. That would be a problem unless... "Nikko-san, we've been getting along pretty well, haven't we? And chances are, I'll be sharing my essence with you later. So my question is..." He took Nikko's paw in his hand, "Would you like to join me and become one of my partners? We have great chemistry and I'm sure your unique, limber feline figure is capable of many great techniques. I'm sure the rest of the guys would really appreciate your special skills."

In the real world, Wes blushed. That didn't sound right at all....
"Uhhh.....ummm.....errr....." Nikko blushed red while her left eye twitched quickly wat what Chrimson had said, she didn't know what to say, or whether she wanted to rip Crimson limb from limb or not.
In the Real world Timmy blushed just as much as nikko, he almost fell out of his seat from what he had heard. "Crimson, might want to check the compartments now before Nikko makes up her mind on whether she wants to strangle you, rip you limb from limb or speak her mind."
Nikko still was blushing and her eye was still twitching, though she knew what he was saying, it just came out wrong......she thought.....at the very least she wouldn't kill Crimson. "i....think i know what you are saying.....it just that my body might go on auto pilot and hurt you....very very badly."
"Huh? Not into group fun? Well, if you wanted to keep things one on one, I guess that's fine too..." Junior walked over to the desk and started carefully looking over the items, reading the papers. Reaching into a drawer, he found an odd device. It was some kind of cylinder with rounded ends.... what could it be used for? "Hey, Nikko-san, do you know what this is?" He turned and held it out towards her. He clicked a switched accidently and the thing started shaking, "Whoa! Its like a rumble pak. Neat!"
Nikko's eye twitched even faster as Timmy fell back and once more, almost fell out of his seat, What the hell was in that table?!
"Oh....my......god....." Nikko said as she moved and grabed the vibrateing object, switched it off and destroyed it by throwing it at a wall hard. "What the hell!? i can't belive what was IN there."
"Same here nikko......i know what that was.....but i ain't saying a thing."
"Ugh......what else could be in there? but......i might trip a trap should i reach in there.....I'm not risking it......"
"Who knows what else is in that table....."
Junior stepped closer to Nikko, "Is something bothering you, Nikko-san? You've been acting very irritated and you're face is slightly red. Do you have a fever or something?" He pressed his cheek against her forehead to feel her temperature. He then realized what an odd thing he had done, "Oh yeah, navis don't get sick, at least not in the same sense as humans. Though are you feeling okay? My invitation to join Requiem didn't bother you too much, did it?"
"N.....No.....it's just what is in that table that bothers me.....what kind of sick bastard are we chaseing after? if there is one."

Timmy reoriented himself as he readied their usual chips for battle, once everything went to hell......if at all.
"What was in the drawer....." Junior thought back, then realized what it was, "Oh! Sorry about that... really wasn't thinking. Though you get flustered so easy, Nikko-san. It's so cute~." With a smile, he began walking towards the door, after the prints, "Well, if we can't find anything useful, we might as well go, right?"
"Ya, let's go now before something else happens."
"I second that."

Nikko then walked over to the door, folowing crimson as she put her paw on the door and tried turning the knob.
Alright, almost all of the papers there were in the Sharen language, and the ones you could read had blueprints of various networks and government buildings in Netfrica, Sharo, Netopia, and even Scilabs. Before they could even open the door out, a loud "Alright, Times up, LET'S DO THIS" came from behind. They looked to see a massive Mechanized Navi standing over 10 feet tall hovering behind them, and over 5 feet wide not counting arm's and shoulders. All of his body is made from steel, all of it painted a muddy brown color. His chest region is covered by metal plating . On the upper right of his chest are the words "Project life 016 'Tinman'" in stander black military script. His arms are about 1.5 feet in diameter, and is about 7 feet from the shoulder to the wrist. His hand is about a foot long, with his fingers being 6 inches long, made from a more smaller plate thickness then the rest of his body, and seems to be more blockier then the rest of his body. His head is almost like a 1 foot by one foot by one foot cube, with red rectangular eyes and a jaw that only goes up and down. His waist is a series of diamond shaped metal plates. He is wielding two massive Greatswords that are about 1 or 2 feet longer then he is tall.

Before they could even react to his appearence he shouts out "LLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOYYYYYYYYYYYYYY JJJJJJJJJJJJJEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNNNNNKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
It seems like you will have to face him.

"016 Tinman" 1000HP

Nikko.exe: 160 HP
Crimson_Royale.exe: 120 HP

Agro pull anyone?
"Leeroy Jenkins? Does this guy also fail horribly...?" Wes mumbled in the real world. He then slotted in two chips.

"Okay, here goes." Junior called as the data downloaded. His hair stood up tall and appeared to be looking at the foe. It then spun around, whipping a small knife-like object at the large cretin's stomach. He quickly followed up that strike with another. His top button began to glow as he concentrated a large quantity of energy. He released it then in a large blast, which shone brightly in the small and dull room. He had one more technique to use, "Powerbolt, Royale style." His hair shot forward, breaking out of its tie. A massive waves of strands raced ahead, threatening to completely consume his opponent. He then released about two feet worth from his head, before pulling the rest back. As his attack continued forward, Junior retrieved his kunai and began reattaching it to his hair, which surprisingly, dispite the lose of his length, still somehow maintained its regular length. He smiled, saying, "A nice attack... it hits them hard and eliminated split ends. Now to see how this guy reacts." He looked around the room, trying to spot a place to run to if something came his way. He couldn't afford to bump into some sort of furnature while trying to escape, could he? "Nikko-san, better watch this guy. Keep an eye on your surroudings, too. There's a lot of thing to crash into in here. Also, if you get in too deep, I'll pull you out of harm's way. Just have faith in me, okay?" He flashed her a quick smile, hoping to raise her confidence before getting back to evasion. No need to help her before help is needed. Just as he had asked her for her trust, he would give his as well. He believed in his heart that she would be fine.

((1.) Markcannon, 70+lock-on+10(untapped power used), Tinman
2.) Soul Flash, 110+lowers accuracy, Tinman
3.) Powerbolt, 70, Tinman
4.) Dodge
5.) Dodge))
"Hmmm....1000HP, looks like it can be hit without having to aim too overly much."
"Send the chips Timmy."
"Markcannon1, Bubbler, Guard1, battle chips in and download."

As Timmy slotted in the chips, a large green cannon with a scope appeared on Nikko's right paw while a small buster with water flowing inside of it appeared on her left while the Guard data flowed in her body, just waiting to be used. Nikko's body filled with some sort of rage that as she aimed, disapeared as the Markcannon took on a bit of a redish look as she fired the cannon, it came out slowly, but exploded and honed in on Tinman's data signature like a rocket fireing at the enemy as Nikko took slow aim at Tinman and fired a concentrated blast of water at the enemy, hopefuly hiting and rusting him up a little as Nikko's paws returned to normal. Nikko then got down on all fours and rushed at the enemy with all her speed as she jumped at Tinman and tried to dig her claws into it's body and try to make it a little bit stuned as her claws try to dig into it's core programing as she jumps back and raises a large yellow shield in front of her body, hopefuly she can block and reflect the enemy's attacks with this little shield.

Overview
*Feline rage activate on markcannon1
Markcannon1----->Tinman (100+lock on)
Bubbler---->Tinman (50+splash, aqua)
Cat attack------>Tinman (50+chance to stun)
Guard1
In moments the battle broke out, as Tin swung one of his great swords at Royale, slicing several bookcases in half as Royale ducked into attack range. Both his and Nikko's attacks on Tin leave only small dents, and Royale was about to strike with his powerbolt when he was forced to misfire it to dodge an overhead swing which collided into the floor and cracked it severely. Nikko managed to leap on Tin and started to hack and slash on his armor, which did not phase Tin at all. "You honestly think you can take me with those little attacks? DALEK EXTERMINATE!!! EXTERMINATE!!!" Tin said, with his Jaw now open and his mouth glowing. From a speaker somewhere on his body, you heard "I MA CHARGING MA LAZOR!" In moments, a massive laser fired out of his mouth into the room, with the speaker now saying "IMA FIRING MA LAZOR! SHOOP DA WHOOP!" Tin turned his head to fire it in a large arc, ripping apart the wall, bookcases, and nearly Royale himself.

After the attack, half of the room was in shamble; the wall now seemed to have water leaking from it. Tin renewed his attacks, throwing one of his greatswords at Royal, nearly cutting his arm right off before it went into the ground. Nikko thought her guard would have saved her from his next attack, but Tin' free hand went and grabbed her, braking trough the guard and she was now in his grip. Tin brought her to his face, where he just went "SO I HERD U LIEK MUDKIPZ!?", before sparks came out of his neck. Then in a monotone voice he said "Unknown object in grasp, with faint trace of known object. Downloading data into Archive." In moments Nikko could feel something copying her data.

"016 Tinman" 610HP

Nikko.exe: 110 HP(Grappled, decreased evasion, takes two actions to get out of)
Crimson_Royale.exe: 90 HP
"Quick, Sir, send me chips! The cylinder, explosive, and ninjutsu! That pervert has Nikko-san and I'm not going to let him do anything weird!" junior shouted, taking a battle stance.

"Order confirmed. Sending requested items now." Wes said, nodding from the shadows of the real world. He slotted in the chips at max speed and efficiency. He could tell this was important.

"You heard wrong, jackass." A hunk of wood appeared by Junior's foot, pointing up. He then proceeded to kick the log right at the monstrosity's face, yelling, "I'm not a fan of Mudkips! Chikorita's are where its at!" He was sure that this would catch the giant's attention and knowing that he would be looking his way, he broke out another technique, his newly upgrading special move. Unfortunately for him, it was impossible to give a wink in his current form without revealing his identity. However, a kiss would probably work just as well. Looking straight into his enemy's eyes, he gathered all his charisma and then blew him a kiss. A pink heart appeared and started hovering at the foe. Assuming that he would now be too surprised to move, he set up another strike. He reached into his suit and pulled out a small device. Clicking a button on the hunk of metal, he threw it directly in front of the giant. As it attached itself to the ground, it beeped and numbers began to roll accross the frame, "Hate to tell you this, Leeroy, but somebody set you up the bomb! you have no chance to survive, make your time!"

Now all his preparations were complete. Junior smiled. Everything he had just done was not a true assault, just the set up for his main plan. The log was to throw his focus off his captive and onto Junior so that he could stun him long enough to set the bomb. As big a threat as that was, there was no doubt that getting rid of it would be his main priority, as soon as he broke free of the stun, which he hoped would bind him just a bit longer. Now the grand show was about to begin.

Junior hunched down and then began to run forward. Keeping an eye on 016's large arm, which threatened to pumel him He feinted right, before dodging back to the left, towards the great fist holding his friend. He leapt towards her, his hair unbinding itself. The strands shot towards the crevices of Nikko's prison, attempting to work their way inside them and force them apart. Junior sweated as he worked on the difficult maneuver. Could it work? Was it possible? No. There was no room for doubt here. He needed to pull this off. He had promised her that he'd free her from a pinch and this was literally a pinch. Renewed strength coursed through his hair and determination shone from his face. He would pull this off!

((1.) Ronglog1, 50 Wood+10 (untapped power used), Tinman's face
2.) Sexy Wink, minus three actions, Tinman
3.) Countbomb, 150 in two turns
4.) Pickpocket to free Nikko
5.) -pending-))
"Subject: Nikko. Navi class: Civilian. Type: Normal/Sword." He said in the monotone voice, when the log hit in the head. It did not faze him at all as he continued. "Upgrades: one speed, 2 lvl one Process Upgrade, 3 HP memory." When Junior blow the kiss, all it ended up doing was cause him to slow down for a bit... but when he got the bomb set up, Tin said "Navi Categorizing complete, accessing archive for object found on body." Towards the end of that, Junior managed to pick pocket Nikko out of his hands... and in moments sparks came out of his neck and he raised his blade high into the air shouting "NO U!"

"016 Tinman" 570HP (-3 actions)

Nikko.exe: 110 HP(Free)
Crimson_Royale.exe: 90 HP(One action left for the turn, Countbomb goes off in two turns)

"Heh... great." Junior said, hopping away. He smiled as he ran backwards, elated by his success. He had taken a technique used to steal material possessions and instead freed a hostage with it. He bet not many would have thought of using it that way. Even his netop would have to be impressed. He dismissed his smile, another though creeping into his mind. What had that thing done to Nikko? Taking a female hostage showed that he was probably some kind of letch, though he hadn't actually seen him do anything. Of course, he had also spouted off some information on the girl. Could he have violated her with his mind? he shuddered at the thought. The girl was under his protection. Any harm or perversity befalling her was unthinkable, though he needed to confirm her condition whether it was pleasent or not, "Nikko-san, are you okay? He didn't do anything weird to you, did he?" He awaited a response as he summoned a kunai, which he then used to secure his hair. He kept an eye on Tinman, getting ready to dodge.

((1-4.) actions spent
5.) Dodge))