CAT IN YOKA ONCE MORE!

"Hmm....fire viruses and what looks to be wood type viruses."
"The Birds have 110HP while the Worms have 150 HP."
"Send me the bubbler and a heatshot or two."
"Here you go, Heatshot, Heatshot, Bubbler, battle chips in and download."

As Timmy slotted in the chips a large metal gun with holes in the sides appeared on Nikko's right paw while a large blue buster with water inside appeared on her left paw. Nikko then took aim at the Bagworms and fired one skinny fireball at BagwormA, hopeing the splash hits BagwormB as Nikko felt a fammiliar rage well up inside her she took aim FirepheonixA and fired a large blast of water at it, hopeing it splashes onto another one of the Firefheonix's as Nikko jumped back and ran like crazy around the viruses, trying to aim at the Bagworms and fired another thin ball of flame at BagwormA, hopeing once more that it splashes upon the other bagworm and deletes them both in a ball of flames.

Overview
Heatshot----->BagwormA, spash on BagwormB (40X2+splash, fire)
*Feline rage active on Bubbler
Bubbler----->FirepheonixA, splash at FirepheonixB (80X2+splash, aqua)
dodge
Heatshot------>BagwormA, splash at BagwormB (40X2+splash, fire)
Junior watched his ally display, impressed, "She's really maximizing damages and exploiting weaknesses Not even sure how much I can actually do... but there's always a few things I could use. Requesting Countbomb, Guard1, and Heatshot." Three clicks were heard, confirming that his requests had been granted. A large hunk of metal appeared before Junior, with a clock fastened to the front. He quickly succured it to the ground and with the press of a button, the device began to beep as the count down started. In a few minutes, it would ensure that nothing was left alive, not counting the two navis. However, such an object would be worthless if the enemies began to batter it. He needed to defend it. He now summoned another metallic object, which was yellow in color. He sat it in front of the bomb, knowing that it would keep it safe for him for a little while. Now he needed to do his own part on taking out the majority of the viruses. Setting up a plan for furthur ahead is grand, but unless he did something to reduce the current number of foes, they wouldn't last long enough for the fruits of his labers. It was time to attack.

For his first attack, the bagworms would be his target. Not one in particular, they would all burn the same. He spun his head around and launched another Kunai from the end of his ponytail. It whipped forward, the entire thing surrounded with flames. The force was enough that if he managed to aim it right, it should be able to rip through one foe and strike another as well. He then gathered energy into his fingertips now. They glowed slightly. He brought his right hand from beneath his cape, raising it up beside his left. The energy in both began to centralize and as he released the blasts, they all formed into one massive beam which raced towards the bird Nikko had ignored. This attack would totally obliterate it. Speaking of Nikko....

He looked over to see how she was doing. She had taken precautions against attacks, so for now, he would just watch out for himself. He kept an eye on her, still, though. He needed to see what she was capable of before he could predict how much help she would need. Next round, he would provide the necessary support. He also kept a watch on the viruses, trying to predict their attacks.

((1.) Countbomb, 150 after 2 turns
2.) Guard1, reflects up to 60, Countbomb
3.) Heatshot, 40+splash Heat, Bagworm group
4.) Soul Finger Shot, 120, FirepheonixC
5.) Dodge))
Nikko and "Crimson Royale" both hit the bagworms with their heatshots at the same time. The positioning of the viruses, however, causes Nikko's splash to miss the second Bagworm. It flies up into the sky, out of view, to try to get rid of the flames now covering its body. The Phoenixes are just as unlucky. One gets drenched and deleted by Nikko's wideshot, as Jun... er... Royale's attack deletes another. The bagworm, thinking it was safe to come down at last, arrived just in time to get torched by Nikko's second heatshot.

FirephoenixA: DELETED
FirephoenixB: 110 HP
FirephoenixB: DELETED
BagwormA: DELETED
BagwormB: DELETED

Nikko.exe: 160 HP
Crimson_Royale.exe: 120 HP
((Don't forget the Countbomb.))

"So, just one flaming bird left? Perfect. Nikko-san, please avoid any projectile attacks for the moment. I'll handle this one up close." Junior requested of his feline friend. He then vanished from view. A moment later, a purple and red form reappeared above the bird virus. For this technique, he needed the element of surprise, as well as close range. however, getting too close to a flaming foe could prove hazardous. He needed to find some way to get into contact with it while avoiding getting burned. Now it was time to really test his special conditioner, though even if his hair was singed, he could get rid of it and instantly grow the lost length.

His hair shot downward, arcing at the pheonix. his one chance was to stick the kunai into its back and, like a grappling hook, catch it on something that could be pulled back. He heard and felt a thunk, telling him that he had either nailed the bird or the ground. Either way, it was time to retrieve his line. Tugging on the strands, his hair began to shoot up, returning to its normal length. He would his blade for any parcles stolen later, though. Now he needed to finish the battle. He landed on the ground. Getting down on one knee, he recieved data for another attack. The blade keeping his hair in place glowed blue and began to release a slight mist. His weapon now ready, he began to spin his head. As he rotated, the hair and kunai began circling his head, streching out furthur and furthur. As he reached the peak of his rotation, his hair reached out a whole five yards, garenteeing that anything in the immediate vicinity would be torn apart by his unique hair tie. He slowed down, retrieving his lockes. Right now he was too dizzy to dodge, so he had to hope that either he had ended it or that Nikko would.

((1.) Areagrab above Firepheonix
2.) Pickpocket, can steal chip or zenny, FirepheonixB
3.) Aquasword, 80 aqua, FirepheonixB
4.) Aquasword, 80 aqua, FirepheonixB
5.) Aquasword, 80 aqua, FirepheonixB))
"Woah, Well then, may as well make sure i get rid of it."
"Cannon, shotgun, battle chips in and download."

As Timmy slotted in the chip data, a large green cannon appeared on Nikko's right paw while a small yellow buster appeared on her left paw. Nikko then took quick aim at the last Firepheonix and fired both blasters at the flameing bird, knowing this battle was in the bag as her paws returned to her, she waited to see the fruits of the battle.

Overview
Cannon+shotgun---->FirepheonixB (40+50+splash)
Battle overview/dodge
POP, goes the birdy.

Rewards

Crimson_Royale. 300 + 150 stolen
Nikko. 300 + phoenixshot
"Well that wasn't too hard. Not bad, Nikko-san. Want to keep going?" Junior asked.
"Wait, i have something that i wish to ask of you." Timmy said as Nikko downloaded the data to Timmy's PET. "We just got a mission from the net police and the one who gave the mission wants to know if you wish to help out. my observation prog said Nikko was fighting with someone else and the netpolice has an Operative that needs some help. it's here in Yoka, so, do you wish to help out in this mission? talk it over with your netop if you need to."
"Nyah.....not another mission...." Nikko said as she heard timmy say the word mission.
"It's for some zenny Nikko, not a GMO."
"Whatever. so, want to help out crimson? i think i may need it." Nikko smiled at Junior, wanting his answer.
"That depends... Sir, do we have time? One tap for yes, two for no." A single click was heard from above, "Well, I guess that's a yes. Have the details yet?"
"I'll tell them now, once they respond, we will have all the details about where in yoka you guys need to go." Timmy then started posting on the netpolice BBS.
"Urgh.....i hate doing missions. Can be quite deadly."
"Ok, we got a reply, we have to look for this navi in a blue dress.....whom is aperently male...."
"Oh dear god in heven.....save me....."
"Has hair that stands out big time, he will be comeing along with us, he's here in yoka and he's gonna tell us everything once we find him."
"Goody.....we get a cross dressing navi as a guide into this mission...."
"Well, you ready to go crimson? also, once we are done, you have to go post on the BBS where i got the mission from, they want to know if you want a GMO or zenny."

Nikko got started slowly......dreading the mission that was to come.
"Well, cross dressers aren't all that bad. I happen to know someone who doesn't mind skirts and he's not too bad. He's not even gay, so avoiding discrimination is probably wise. Besides, we have to work with him either way, so it'd be best to get along, Nikko-san. Try not to worry about it too much." he gave her a comforting smile and then gestured in front of him, inviting her to go forward, "Either way, I'll just follow you. Give me the link to your request later so that my superior can reply."

((think we're about ready.))
"Just tell me, was the person that gave you this 'mission' a navi named 'Malkovich'?" in a somewhat aggravated tone came from behind the two navis. They both turned to see a tall dark navi standing behind them, we he wasn't so much as standing but rather floating. He was dressed in an elegant blue robe with runes like markings around the trims of the bottom. He has a band with the same symbols on his right arm, and a sort of shoulder pad on that same side, which had some of the runes also on it. Right on the chest was his emblem, a pentagram. His facial features were interesting, as he had no mouth to speak of, his eyes were pure white and his hair was white as well, groomed in a manner so it was up and not in his eyes. "And why does the navi in the stupid get up seem familiar?" he asked in the same aggravated tone as before. This might be the navi they were looking for.

(( Pic ))
"Wow that is... a dress. There's no way you can get away with calling that a robe. Nikko-san, is that our guy?" Junior asked his companion, "Also, if you don't mind me asking, what do you think of my current attire?"
"Yes, the Navi that gave us this mission was called Malkovich, we have come to assist you."
"i think i'll consider that a robe, as long as he doesn't do anything funny." Nikko thought as she looked at the navi.
"...If he wasn't an old friend I would ring his little neck!" he stated, clutching his fists. "And you should be thankful that I can't kill you for that 'dress' comment... Also, you look like a failed 'Who wants to be a superhero' reject, but hey, you asked for what I thought. Look, a few years back we wiped out a group of criminals that managed to infiltrate the main RnD section of the Sharo military and managed to get a hold of a top secrete project. I managed to track what might have been their HQ to somewhere in the Yoka network, and I think it might be there. Also, what is probably the only reason Malkovich gave you this is because he thinks it is a wild goose chase. And if it is not..."

His hands now were glowing pure black. "If it is here, and you do see it... The moment you let loose any information about it I will be able to get clearance to hunt you both down and rip you apart!" he nearly shouted at the two. After that little event he sighed, and his hands stopped glowing. He sighs, just moments before he seemed to toss two fragments of data at the two. "That will allow me to keep an eye on you two, just look for anything that might lead to somewhere, like a trapdoor or a pit fall or something." He turned away, and started to sort of hover away. "Also, the name is Ozho..." he said, just moments before he vanished in order to search a different area of the network.
A blurry screen appeared next to Junior. Static blurred the face beyond recognition, "This guy doesn't know who he's talking to, obviously. They send him allies and don't give out any information on them... that's the net police for you. We deal in information far deeper than some group of radicals. If only that simpleton knew... That guy has me in a bad mood now."

"He is quite rude... I hope he didn't offend you, Nikko-san. Though did he mention trap doors? Hmmm... I have an idea." Junior walked over to Nikko and grabbed her paw. He turned to her and smiled, "Now if one of us does suddenly fall, the other will be able to pull them up. Sound good?"
Nikko saw Crimson take her paw and listened to what he said carefuly, blushing as she smiled. "Y.....Ya, i'll pull you up should you fall and you will be there to help me up....hehe...." Nikko smiled more widely, though it showed off her teeth quite nicely.
"Ugh....what am i in? An anime? A soap opra?"

Nikko cringed at what timmy had blurted out and stared up into the sky. "Ugh....ruining the moment as usual....."
"Huh? Anime soap opera? What does Please Teacher have to do with anything?" Junior asked, confused.

In the physical world, Wes sighed, "I don't even think he realizes what he's doing right now... being lovey dovey in this form just seems to come naturally, though it certainly does help our appeal."

"Well, guess we better head out, Nikko-san. I'll watch your back if you watch mine." With a gentle smile, he began walking forward with Nikko right along side.
Nikko sighed as she walked next to Crimson, ready to face what ever they come across.