Traceur.CMD VS Koumori.EXE

As the Navis jack in, their Net Operators are shown a 3-D model of the arena their Navis will be fighting in with various features labeled and highlighted as the presentation runs. At the end of the presentation, the environmental statistics for this arena are displayed for reference.

Quote (The Underworld)

The center of the arena itself is a flat, circular plane, with a few small walls and columns to use as cover, or as vantage points. The columns are simple rounded rectangles, standing up lengthwise about 8 feet in height. They are not secured to the floor and can be knocked over, unlike the few small walls. At the walls of the arena are four pits. The walls of the upper arena are covered in a large netting that allows it to be grabbed onto and clung to, but is otherwise un-noteworthy.

The pits surrounding the center of the arena drop down into a second, lower half of the arena that is exactly as wide as the first, but is much taller than the upper arena. Close to the edges of this 'underground' arena are four small, circular platforms; these send a navi flying directly upward to ground-level, and are placed below the four pits. They must be specifically triggered, however, and do not trigger when navis enter the lower arena by dropping from above.

At the far walls of the underground arena are four additional, angled boosters which catapult a navi up to one of four horizontal platforms on the walls of the lower arena; these four small platforms each have two hand grips on the wall next to them that will pull a navi to the next platform over, either to the left or right.

---Terrain---
Upper Level: Normal (96%), Hole (4%)

Lower Level: Normal (88%), Spring Panel (4%), Booster Pad (8%)

Note: Hole Terrain means you can fall through it to reach the lower level. Hole Terrain cannot be changed.

Note 2: Breaking the panels of the upper level means creating holes Navis can fall to the lower level through. These are Broken Panels, and can either regenerate in a couple of tuyrns or be repaired/changed into something else, unlike Hole Terrain.

---Objects---

Hematite Column (300 HP) [4 ea. on upper level]
-- Can be knocked over, and rolled.
-- Can be stood upon.
-- Can be used for cover.
-- Too heavy to lift, throw, or send flying with microburst.

Hematite Barricade (150 HP) [4 ea. on upper level]
-- Can be used for cover.
-- Immovable

Hematite Cube (300 HP, extremely heavy) [4 ea. on lower level]
-- Tethered to the ceiling by ropes, which can be cut with a single slashing attack.
-- Can be stood upon, even while tethered.
-- Cannot be moved other than cutting them loose.
-- Immovable once on the ground, and may be used for cover.
-- Deal 100 Null Damage if they fall upon a Navi, and break instantly.

For Reference: The upper area is approximately 15 feet high. The lower area is approximately 45 feet high. The platforms on the lower level are 25 feet from the ground, as are the hanging cubes.

The Navis, on the other hand, appear on the upper level of the arena, a moderate distance from each other, and are not given any of the data their Operators received. The Navis would be given a few moments to themselves before the match actually began....
Koumori quickly jacked into the arena's net, looking around. "I wonder where my enemy is at...? I want to get this over with..." she mumbled, continuing to look around.
A door phased into existence, normal, with a brass handle. It opened, and Traceur's head poked out of the portal it created. He was more cautious than normal, and his demeanor was slightly suspicious. He opened it all the way, looking around and taking in the sight of the arena.

"Wow." He spoke, admiring the scenery. Traceur glanced at the objects around, and they all seemed to be the same material. His diagnostics ran a search for correlations to find what type of material it was... They were apparently all hematite. "Strange, the rest of the area seems quite unique. What's with the hematite? Couldn't they find another substance to use in its stead?"

"Well uh..." Opening up a search engine, Joanne ran a search on it herself. "Uh, it's iron oxide...? It looks kinda weirdly cool. Oh, it's really resistant to heat, maybe?"

"I doubt that's the reason. Let me see..." Traceur walked over to one of the hematite columns, pulling on it. "It's... really... heavy!" He spoke in grunts as he attempted to lift it. It didn't looked attached to the ground, but if it fell on something... He looked upward. Or on someone... "I'll have to watch out for that," Traceur decided.

"Uh, sorry for running off on you. Was curious, hope it doesn't get me killed. Uh, How you doing?" Traceur walked closer, offering a hand out to his potential foe.

"Oh, here we go, Traceur. I just got uploaded a bunch of schematics about the place and such. It's called 'The Underworld'. Real cheery, eh?"

"Yeah. Good luck, miss." The navi grinned, looking for the announcer before backing off.
Is this my adversary...? No...couldn't be...this has to be a joke...I'll just go along with it for now... Koumori thought, her face stern as usual. "Welcome. My name is Koumori.EXE, my operator's name is Kedamono, I hope to gain a good fight out of you. Need not disappoint the audience, now can we?" Koumori said, not faltering in her speech.
"H-Hello. I-I hope you fight well, and without any dirty tactics." Kedamono said, nowhere near as bravely as Koumori.

(ready)
"Dirty tricks..? If I have any of those up my sleeves, I'll let you know immediately. My gloves. Whatever." Traceur shrugged, looking for any possible advantage he could attain off the field. Those giant blocks above looked promising.

"I'm ready." He announced to the field.

[Ready.]
While the crowd roared, or seemed to, and the participants exchanged words before battle, a green beam of light shot down, and a female navi with short forest green hair that curled up at the ends appeared. Her eyes were forest green as well and she had slightly tan skin. The navi wore a white nurse's uniform and carried around a holographic light blue clipboard and wore white high heels on her feet. Her navi symbol was a grey hexagon-like crystal and was adorned right above her left breast.

"Ah, welcome to the ONB Tournament. I'm, Diamond.exe, your host for the battle of Koumori and Traceur. So, let's go folks!" Diamond announced nervously, summoning a platform made out of diamond under her feet and floated high into the air.

"The rules are simple! Tournament issued folders only, do your best, and the first to surrender or get an emergency jack out, loses. Netbattlers, go!" Diamond yelled, both navi's battle routines activating.

Koumori.exe: 120 HP

Traceur.CMD: 100 HP

Terrain: 96% Normal, 4% Hole

Hematite ColumnA: (300 HP)
Hematite ColumnB: (300 HP)
Hematite ColumnC: (300 HP)
Hematite ColumnD: (300 HP)

Hematite BarricadeA: (150 HP)
Hematite BarricadeB: (150 HP)
Hematite BarricadeC: (150 HP)
Hematite BarricadeD: (150 HP)

-BATTLE ROUTINE-
-SET-
-EXECUTE-
"Hmmm...not much difference in HP levels...but we should be careful...with these folders, we don't know how much damage can be dealt in a short amount of time...Koumori, I'm slotting two chips into your processors. Use the new NCP part I got at the navi shop. It will provide additional defense." Kedamono said down to her PET as she slotted two chips in. A Cannon and Airshot. Meanwhile, Koumori was staring down her enemy, unknowing of what he might pull.

"Yes my mistress. I shall stay diligent and attack when there is an opening." Koumori mumbled back loudly enough for Kedamono to hear her. "Alright...let's see if this new ability will work how I need it to..." She mumbled to herself as she activated it. Quickly, a large green shield began to encircle her body, remaining diligent on trying to block an attack from Traceur.CMD.

Interesting ability...I doubt I could use it as much as I want in a given situation, even if I wanted to, but, it's as good as things can get for this moment... Koumori thought, and at that moment, when she ended her thought, the shield dissipated into a cluster of data bits. Doesn't last very long though...but it's adequate...for the moment... she thought again as she accessed the chip data within her.

Quickly accessing the first of the two chips sent into her processors, the Airshot was first to appear in the plane of thought that was her mind. Sends an enemy flying and deals a little damage...? Better than nothing I guess...even if it's a lot like one of my signature attacks. she thought as she smiled slightly, as if her netop was the first one to think of damage and sending an enemy flying in a single attack, her determination flashing quickly in her eyes...before she closed them, listening with her ears in hopes to find Traceur.CMD with sound alone. With this, she quickly kicked out at the air in front of her, sending a blast of air at, what she thought, was Traceur, hoping to send him into one of the Columns that was near her, and within range of Traceur's flight path.

Hoping she had sent Tracur flying, and provided he didn't prepare for this, she quickly accessed the Cannon data within her body, closing her eyes again as she sent a wave of sound around her, hoping to catch Tracur's unique body pattern in her mind's eye, she created a ball of energy in front of her, sending a blast of energy at the navi, hoping that it would connect with his body and deal further damage.

Overview

1: Guard NCP (block one attack that isn't a breaking attack)
2: Airshot Traceur at Hematite ColumnA (20+microburst)
3: Cannon at Traceur (40+knock back)
"Alright, Jo. Let's get moving." Traceur's right hand twisted, grabbing the handle of his weapon and bringing it out with a snapping motion of the hand. He slapped his wrist into his other hand and ran to the side, not wasting any time as he steadied his aim. "Jo, guard!" He shouted out as he dived, snapping off a single shot.

"What, but- won't they know about the guard?" Joanne raised the chip requested up, about to slot it in. She was rather unsure about that, as it seemed bad form to shout your moves out to your enemies...

"Sorry, was attempting a bit of misdirection," Traceur spoke over the private channel, "Give me a Magbolt. She's likely to come after me, and I'd rather not let that happen without a bit of showing her who's boss. Her model is a lot different than mine, I must admit. She has a strange one, she's a custom navi for sure, not just a GMO of some type. That means we'll have to be extra careful. So, uh, how's the weather out there?" The navi's small talk aided him in detaching his mind from the battle at hand as he stared around calculatingly. He assessed strategic options available, and decided on the next move he'd take until he saw more reaction out of his foe.

"Here ya go. It's a bit sunny out here, actually. Y'know, despite the fact that we're in a Colosseum and all." Joanne rolled her eyes incredulously at the behavior of her navi. She placed the chip in, and Traceur's glove buzzed with electricity.

Traceur placed his thumb and index finger together, rubbing the digits together before parting them. The separation created a crackling arc of electricity as the magbolt charged up in the navi's left hand. "To say nothing of a joy buzzer, this is one shock she'll be regretting for a while if she gets hit." Gun in one hand, and a fistful of lightning in the other... he was prepared. His back was to the wall of this barricade, and she'd be hot on his tail soon. He'd be more than happy to greet her.

"Alright, what's the plan, Traceur?" Jo spoke in little above a whisper as she glanced at the screen. The obstacles would make it difficult for some plans to work properly, and they could quite possibly get out of that bat's line of sight. "Crazy weird-looking navi." Joanne commented, shrugging.

"Well, I... Hm, let's pull a little more misdirection, shall we? Won't do any harm if I hit her in the process, but I'd like to make sure that we can properly hit her with some debilitation. She'll have deplete the barricade to get to me. She'll waste chips, and hmm. We don't know if she's got a powerful buster or not, but if she's paired up with me, I doubt her level potential has allowed her to acquire that powerful of a buster just yet. I doubt my first shot hit her, I think she's got some sort of defense, but I'm not sure what it is. If it pops up again, run a scan and check it out." Traceur stopped his little speech, flexing his left hand once more and allowing the field of electricity to flux.

"Alright. Panelshot, Thunder. Is that good enough for what you want to do?" Joanne prepped the two chips, readying them to be slotted in.

"That will do nicely." The tone of the response was flat, as Traceur continued to focus his senses as hard as possible to try detect from what direction he'd be assaulted.

1] Galvanic Charge: 40 Elec, fire shot at Koumori as covering fire while running for cover behind one of the barricades away from koumori.
2] Equip Magbolt in case she attempts to get the drop on Traceur, using it if she jumps in using any sort means to close in on Traceur and keeping it in reserve if she stays a decent distance away.
3] Prepped dodge
4] Prepped dodge
"U-uh, umm... The battle is underw-way!" Diamond announced as Tracuer made the first move, blasting a shocking bullet at Koumori who blocked it with her Shield.

"The opponents are w-well prepared for each other! Their opening m-moves were quite- W-wait! Where did Traceur go?" Diamond continued on with her play-by-play before nervously glancing around, looking for the other contestant. "H-he didn't jack out, did he-? Oh!" the announcer gasped, spotting Traceur behind the first barricade as Koumori blasted an Airshot at... well... nothing. "Oh wow! He's so fast! And koumori's on his tail, firing a Cannon at the barricade... not seeming to do much. It's at a standstill, everyone! Keep watching for m-more d-details!" Diamond spoke, bowing to the audience.

Koumori.exe: 120 HP

Traceur.CMD: 100 HP [Behind BarricadeC][Magbolt in Reserve]

Terrain: 96% Normal, 4% Hole

Hematite BarricadeC: (110 HP)
"Alright, chips are loaded and ready to go. So, what're you doing, Traceur?" Joanne commented as she looked at the diagram of the arena, looking for anything she could use to help her navi. The arena was interesting, but the columns were only annoying, from what she could see. There was little likelyhood of someone actually getting hit by one of the damn things, unless Traceur could knock one over. "Microburst..?" She questioned. Searching up on the term, she found it to be in two of the chips they owned, Airshots. "Huh."

"Alright. Let's see what I can-do!" Traceur slammed the handful of electricity against the ground. He closed his eyes for a brief moment, resonating with the ground around him. His range would only get out to a certain point before it became ineffective, but it would leave permanent changes to the majority of the battlefield. "She is not Electric type, correct? That would induce this maneuver to be near-to completely useless."

"Nope, she's- skilled with manipulating recovery chips, from the signups. However, she's not necessarily 'elemental'. Exorcist was basically a kinda 'nature' element... This is your first real battle with a 'normal' element, then!" Joanne gave the navi a slight thumbs up.

"I do have a history of battling, Jo. I am not a simple doctor navi that cares for patients in a hospital. I go out there and heal on the battlefield. Or did, anyway... Suffice to say that I have had my share of fighting. " With the last sentence of the response came the field of changing panels to the battlefield. They crackled with arcing lightning for a moment before settling down. "Done. But we are still doing nothing, albeit we have the advantage." Traceur raised his hand, letting the arcs of electricity play out and contact with the ground for a moment.

He'd have to use the newest chips he had received to rough things up a bit. The navi stared at the ground below him. Now, that was an idea he could use. "I wonder how I would use this chip..." Traceur muttered. There wasn't any obvious military/tactical application to ripping the ground up and throwing it. Perhaps... "I suppose that could work." Looking about, he pointed his weapon down at the ground, concentrating. The chip's ability set to work, and the panel below him went clear. If it hadn't been for the graph-like green lines, he would have fallen instantly. One by one, they started surging up and into the weapon, the lines breaking and creating the energy for the shot. The navi did a little hop, looking above the barricade while absorbing the remainder of the panel. "Catch!" He shouted out, firing the strange bullet, which held within it the power of a magnet panel.

"Nice, now just get down safely--" Joanne muttered to herself, grimacing. Her navi wasn't as flamboyant in action as he looked, but scrabbled for a grasp on the magnet panel's edge for a moment before managing to clamp on with one hand. "I don't think the gun is helping you hold on, Traceur!" She commented brusquely, looking for an opening in their opponent's facade of defending consistency. Joanne was limited to the immediate area around her navi and his line of sight. "I suppose it would be rather imbalanced if we had a bird's eye view. We'll just have to operate from the perspective of the announcer, as incompetent as she seems." The girl was irritated that she couldn't fully control the situation, and was expressing it quite clearly through her comments.

"Now, no-whoa!" Traceur grabbed on with his other hand after sheathing the auto-revolver, reminding himself that there was a single shot left before he'd have to reload. There wasn't much more humiliating than firing a weapon while empty when you needed it most... "I am sure the girl is just inexperienced..." He let out a grunt as he swung himself down to take a look around. "Just like you."

"I-ah--..." Joanne was silenced by the remark, at least temporarily, and had the grace to blush as she glared. "Well uh, look over there, blocks! You can swing onto those, right?" The netop's comment, while avoiding the topic at hand, was valid in the sense that there was a battle going on.

"You are right." Pausing, the 'more experienced' navi let a ball of electricity flow along the magnet panels, imbuing it with a rudimentary artificial intelligence. At the very least, it would be a nuisance. Best case scenario, it would cripple his foe. Concentrating back on his task, Traceur pulled his legs up, grunting as he pushed off, swinging backward. It was quite rough hanging onto the edge of the panel, and he doubted he'd be able to do it if he hadn't been wearing the fingerless gloves. Swinging forward, he used the momentum to push off the bottom of the panel once more. "And---"

"Jump!" He let go, and it would have been more accurately described as 'a slanted fall', as he lunged forward into space for the hematite block held in place by but ropes.

1] Ferroelectric Field: Large area terrain change to Magnet panels, centered on Traceur.
2] Panelshot panel Directly below Traceur by jumping and throwing it, then grabbing onto the edge of the now cracked platform. [60+5? Elec+Seeking]
3] Leave a thunder as a gift [45 Elec+Homing]
4] Movement: Swing to block on the underlevel
Hmmm...What to do...? I need to outsmart him...I know. Koumori thought as she came up with a plan. He might do the same thing, but, I can do it better. She thought again as she whispered to Kedamono. "Send me the Magbolt and Barrier...I have a plan." "A...Alright...I trust you. Sending to you now..." Kedamono whispered back, sending the chips.

Koumori received the chips quickly before small sparks rolled around the tips of her wings, sending a small spark into her body, but, she didn't use it...she held it within her and waited for a good chance to attack Traceaur.
Quickly, Koumori activated the Barrier chip in reserve, aside from the Magbolt, and quickly, a thin coating of blue enveloped Koumori, creating a sort of armor around her as she followed up with her shield NCP, creating a green shield in front of her at first as it quickly spun around her, ready to stop an attack from Traceur.

Overview
Ready Magbolt1 for reserve
Barrier (10 HP barrier)
Shield NCP (blocks one non-breaking attack)
"A-and they're off again! Traceur makes the first move and... oh dear, those don't look nice," Diamond whimpered as she caught sight of the Magnetic Field the electric medic had cooked up. The panels circulated mainly around the barricade Traceur was behind, so reaching him in melee combat would prove quite a challenge.

"Ooh! What's this? Koumori is... charging a chip? Well that's odd... Oh wait! Tracuer has... ripped off a panel! Yes folks, he has RIPPED OUT ONE OF THE PANELS HE CREATED. UNDERNEATH HIM NO LESS." the announcer screamed like it was the end of the world. "And he THROWS it! Oh the agon- Oh..." Diamond said, stopping abruptly as Traceur's panelshot only managed to slam into Koumori's barrier, disintegrating the defense rather abruptly. It would surely prove a shock to the bat navi, but the match continued on.

"Traceur seems to have fallen to the underlevel, and it now resting on one of the blocks! He's got an advantage folks! And Koumori... shields... OHGODWHEREDIDTHATTHUNDERCOMEFROM?" Diamond screeched nervously, eyes bugging out as a Thunder suddenly appeared on the battlefield, heading toward Koumori and...

"Oh, that's gotta hurt," Diamond winced as the Thunder shocked its way at Koumori's unprotected back, dealing a fair amount of damage. She wouldn't be moving very drastically anytime soon either, it seemed.

"Well, keep it touch folks! This exciting match is still underway!" Diamond commented to the audience, taking a bow.

Koumori.exe: 75 HP [Magbolt1 in Reserve][Stun! -1 Action][Upper Level]

Traceur.CMD: 100 HP [Lower Level][Magbolt1 in Reserve][On Top of CubeC]

Upper Terrain: 71% Normal, 25% Magnet (Around BarricadeC), 9% Hole

Lower Terrain: Normal (88%), Spring Panel (4%), Booster Pad (8%)

-Upper Level Objects-

Hematite BarricadeC: (110 HP) [Magnet]

-Lower Level Objects-
Hematite CubeA: (300 HP) [Tethered]
Hematite CubeB: (300 HP) [Tethered]
Hematite CubeC: (300 HP) [Tethered]
Hematite CubeD: (300 HP) [Tethered]
"Ghhh...C-Can't move..." Koumori said as the paralysis took hold of her body, slowing her movements until her muscles locked into place and slowly relaxed.

"I'll...get you...for that..." she murmured, seeing that Traceur had went below the arena, possibly waiting to hit her again. "R-Recover50...NOW!" She yelled at her Netop, her HP had taken a drastic hit from a thunder, but, that's the price to pay for having slightly-higher-than-normal HP.

"Y-Yes, on it's way." kedamono said as she slotted the Recover50 into the PET, Koumori's body healing to full health.

"No more for now...I need to avoid his attacks...I have a feeling this will be over in my loss..." Koumori said, glumly, looking at the hole Traceur made with the Panel Shot. She quickly made a bead for a more protected area of the upper arena, running as fast as she could away from Traceur's position, hoping to evade his attacks as she jumped around, attempting to get airborne and evade his attacks, if any.

Overview
STUN'D
Recover 50 to self
Dodge
Traceur heard the announcer's voice, and immediately had to respond. "Dammit, how am I going to get up there in time?" He asked rhetorically, looking at the gap. It was impossible for him to just hop up there. The navi had had to clamber onto the block as it was from a leap far easier than this one. He couldn't exactly jump straight up there. The distance was impossible to measure at the moment, but would be difficult to manage, at the very least.

"Areagrab?" Joanne suggested, taking it out of the chips that made up the tournament folder. She wasn't exactly sure what it did, or what it would accomplish, but she had heard of it, and 'area grab' wasn't exactly the vaguest of terms. At the very worst, it'd make Traceur grab some terrain and chuck it at his opponent, like the Panelshot he had previously used.

"Yes, that will work perfectly. Now I need..." Traceur ran off the list of chips in his head, then leapt off the hematite block. "I would like that chip now." He spoke as he plummeted, and then Jo slammed the chip in. Traceur activated it immediately, disappearing into a blur of light that carried most of his colors within it. He reappeared above the field, in the air. He was high enough to take in the sights as he rose, and swiftly spotted his foe.

"Quick, give me the thunders!" The combat medic shouted, whipping out his weapon. He glanced down at it, grimacing. It wasn't big enough for what he wanted to use it for. It would suffice. He fired the weapon, which made a soundless boom. The air began to crackle, and motes of dust quickly spiraled to the gun as bolts of lightning flowed ominously toward the bat-navi. "Magbolt... formidable." If it hit, it would drag his foe to him.

"And quickly followed up with--" Joanne spoke, slapping the two thunders she could find into the PET as Traceur emptied his auto-revolver and placed bullets into the weapon with almost blurred speed.

"Two thunders!" Traceur finished the sentence, emptying the weapon and firing two bolts of ball lightning from the weapon, which lazily hung in the air for a moment before sizzling at the indicated target. The air had the acrid stench of ozone as the navi hit the ground with a roll.

"If any of that hit, we're in good shape. If everything hits, I'm pretty sure you just decimated that poor navi, Traceur." Joanne's tone was almost sad as she looked about the arena in reality while her navi raised himself to his feet in the virtual world.

1] Areagrab back up to top level, into the air above my magnet panels. [Dodge+Series of Move actions+Accuracy to next attack]
2] Use Reserved Magbolt and drag Koumori to self. [90+stun1]
3] Thunder1 [40+stun1+homing]
4] Thunder1 [40+stun1+homing]
"And they're at it again folks! Koumori has some trouble moving due to the Thunder effect, but she seems to have shaken it off, and healed herself! But Traceur has Areagrabbed back to the top folks and while Koumori was recovering, Traceur unleashed his hidden Magbolt! While not doing damage, the thing has kept Koumori still, yet dragged her toward the electric medic!" Diamond gasped, running through her play-by-play. Apparently she's gotten the hang of the job.

"Koumori's trying to dodge, but the pull is too strong! Traceur is overwhelming his opponent, two Thunders working their way toward the white bat! They both hit! Yeowch! That's gotta hurt!" Diamond continued, grimacing at the last part. "Traceur lands back on his magnet panels while Komouri is stunned. They are on opposite sides of the barricade folks! This won't last long, folks, so keep your eyes peeled!"

Koumori.exe: 40 HP [Magbolt1 in Reserve][Stun!x2 -2 Action][In front of BarricadeC]

Traceur.CMD: 100 HP [Behind BarricadeC][Magnet]

Upper Terrain: 71% Normal, 25% Magnet (Around BarricadeC), 9% Hole

-Upper Level Objects-

Hematite BarricadeC: (110 HP) [Magnet]

((Post by by April 27th at 12:00pm PST))
"I'll...k-kill you..." Koumori said as her body stiffened, worse than before, from the thunders that Traceur had managed to hit her with, her speed drastically cut, there wasn't a whole lot for the albino furred bat to do.

The second floor to the arena...it's my only chance to avoid him... Koumori thought as her body finally, after many painful seconds, unclenched enough from the stun for her to move. I have to go now... she thought again as she made a bead towards a part of the arena she could drop down to the lower part of the arena. It really was her only chance to avoid being beaten by him.

Actions 1&2: FUCKING STUNNED
Action 3: Get down the hole to the lower arena
"You, kill me?" Traceur spoke. "You can barely move." He wasted no time. "This will only be a jack-out, so I won't take it easy. I had meant to use this move right away, but you were too quick. I have learned much from this first fight. Far different than battling a mob of viruses." He jumped over the barricade with a half-step, surging all his power to his right arm. Jo noticed what he was doing from the last time he had pulled a trick like this.

"Slotting in Rageclaw." The moment the chip interacted with the PET, hexagonal plates exploded into existence around Traceur's arm. Fibres of interlacing artificial muscle stretched across plates, drawing them together as it retracted and duplicated, covering the plates. As it did so, additional plates covered the fibres, causing it to appear as if it were some sort of strange gauntlet that extended to the shoulder. Claws with joints formed as he formed a fist with them. The weapon was already beginning to disintegrate, so he made his move, punching out at Koumori with the modded rageclaw, making an uppercut as he shifted his weight and brought the fist up diagonally.

Raising his left hand, he fired his pistol once. Just once. The sound was more akin to a 'WHOOMPH' than a 'Bang', though. The spectacular burst of air derived from the weapon, punting whatever it hit even further into the air, hopefully further confusing Koumori and not allowing her to escape his attacks.

"And finally..." Traceur muttered.

"Dollthunder, slot in!" Joanne spoke dramatically, slapping in the electric chip as she grinned. This would be a finish to remember if it hit, and quite a disappointment to her if it didn't. The chip clicked, and Traceur's grimace grew wider.

"Alright, l let's see what this can do." Traceur focused on the disintegrating outer layer of the rageclaw, which was rapidly fading. Focusing it, he instantly compressed it into a tiny cylinder of energy, which continued to decay. He converted the energy as quickly as he could while opening up his auto-revolver. The navi shook out the casing remaining within. He slid in the piece of rapidly decoalescing energy, flipped the weapon closed, cocked it. Traceur aimed at Koumori, and pulled the trigger. A small red dot appeared where he had aimed.

Nothing happened for a couple moments.

Then a singular blast triggered, piercing through the clouds as it came down, pinpointing the laser painted target. It went straight through, hitting the ground. Traceur shook his head. A satellite strike. He could not come up with a better way to end the battle. Even if everything else had missed... That was a spectacle not to be trifled with.

1] Rageclaw [20 Koumori/20 air]
2] Airshot [20 Aimed to punt Koumori into the air further]
3] Dollthunder [80 Elec]
4] Dodge
"And this is it folks! The odds are in Traceur's favor while Koumori is locked down from the stun! Traceur's closing in on Koumori, he's got a Rageclaw and.. Nice shot! Traceur has whacked the bat high into the air, but that doesn't seem to be all! Seems he wants to keep her afloat with... could it be folks? It is! A well aimed Airshot has kept Koumori afloat, and now she's higher than ever! The bat barely escapes jacking out with the help of her undershirt program! What could Traceur's plan be for his opponent?" Diamond commented, running through her play-by-play.

"Koumori swoops! She's trying to head for the hole, but can she make it? No! She's too far up to get there in time! A crackle of thunder comes from the sky! It's another attack from Traceur! A Dollthunder folks! That's gotta hurt!" the crystal controlling navi grimaced as about 10,000 volts of electricity zapped through Koumori's systems before she could get half the distance she needed to fly to the hole. The undershirt was used up, and she quickly disintegrated and reformed back in Kedamono's PET.

"That's game! The winner of this match is Traceur.CMD! CONGRATULATIONS!" Diamond announced. "Thanks for being with us folks! See you again." And so she too, jacked out in a column of green light as confetti drizzled down on the battlefield upon the proclamation of Traceur's victory.

A holoscreen popped up on Kedamono's holoscreen display, giving her two options for a compensation reward.

---------------
MATCH END
---------------

Victor- Traceur.CMD- GET: Second Round Pass.

Loser- Koumori.exe- GET: 1000z or Recov30
"Th-that was a good match. I-I've never had one like it." Kedamono stammered, in awe of Tracur and his netop. They hadn't taken a single point of damage. "U-Um, here, t-take this. It's my E-mail. I hope to talk to you later." She said as she took out a small card from her shorts pocket and handed it to Joanne. Indeed it had her E-mail on it, but also her place of work, the zoo. "I-I hope to stay in contact with you." She said as she turned around to the atendent, giving the folder up, as she took the Recover30 battle chip and left for ACDC town. Koumori was quietly snoozing away.

Joanne GET: Kedamono's E-mail (Kedamono kodarashi@YokaZoo.net)
"Alright." Joanne took the email and placed it into her PET, nodding slightly. She then proceeded to jack out Traceur, and walk out of the Colosseum, almost forgetting to hand in her tournament folder.