Elec East High Auditorium

The twin Navis were watching CourseMan without trying to mask their interest now, seeing as he was now at a sight disadvantage (though perhaps not as much so as they believed). On the other hand, nobody was paying attention to Damascus at all. The two girls had seemed wary of Damascus joining them in half-nakedness before, but now that they were convinced they had their coach's full focus, it was as though Damascus and her threatening gifts were no longer present. They kept their eyes locked on what CourseMan put on display, Wand's wide eyes flashing, Twig grinning unabashedly while moving in as quietly as she could for a closer look.

Wand, either realizing what was about to happen and feeling too shy, or otherwise realizing that her sister was moving into range that she'd be able to see it unfold, Wand took a single, quick step back so CourseMan's hand wouldn't connect. "Oh, so we're supposed to, uh, stand around like this, huh? ... It feels totally weird. Hope nobody else has to come in here for some reason..." She continued staring as CourseMan made his way down to just briefs, flushing in her close proximity and smiling nervously. "W-well, I guess I feel better, since you're, like, in the same position."

"I know I do," Twig muttered to her sister without much disguise to the edge in her voice, as though her leaves could hide her flirty intonation as well as her form.

The two listened and watched with equal mirrored excitement as CourseMan got yet more naked and concurred with Damascus's duty-minded, if risque, proposition. Immediately, the two went into a group huddle, whispering under their breath. CourseMan might not be able to see (if he was being a good boy, at least), but Damascus would be able to see the quiet discussion quickly devolve into a hissed argument. As though feeling the inevitable daggers of Damascus's glare at their wasted time digging into her back, Twig finally spoke up. "Like, I'm not sure how comfortable I am with CourseMan feasting his eyes on me," she cooed, not sounding particularly uncomfortable at all. "So, like, CourseMan's gonna have to keep 'em closed. But, like, he's gonna go too slow or whatevs if he does us both blind... that's why Wandy's so graciously volunteering to have Damascus help her, instead!"

"Wha- no!" Wand shrieked, grabbing for her sister's hair. "Getting felt up by her would be like letting yourself get scrubbed with a razor blade!"

"'Getting felt up?'" Twig repeated with mock surprise. "Oh, dear Wandy! Dear dear dear Wandy! What did you have in mind? No, I'm sure CourseMan's going to be a perfect gentleman and model coach as he helps me out. Unless you were thinking of having him do something different for you...? Haven't you already been having some friendly touching with him?"

Wand growled, then tossed her ponytail and stormed over to Damascus. "Whatevs! If CourseMan's a gentleman, I'm sure he's going to be real ginger with your skinny butt! Not like he's gonna go for seeing leaves when he could be seeing fireworks! Damascus, hurry up and do it. Like, I hate to agree with Twiggy on anything, but she's right that we've got to hurry... I'm surprised Hall isn't already here." Wand told this to Damascus with total seriousness, seemingly not aware of how Damascus might feel about being told "time is of the essence" in this situation.

Twig, meanwhile, approached CourseMan with a wide smile across her face, grabbing his hands in hers and placing them tentatively on her shoulders. "There. That should give you enough of a frame of reference to start in a 'gentlemanly' fashion, right? I'm sure you've already burned my curves into your brain, anyway... doing this blind oughta be easy enough, right? Totally!"

---

"No, you said it! You said 'true love,'" Hall protested in a high pitched voice, one step away from stomping her feet at MeleeMan's callous take-back. She continued to fiddle with the door knob as though it had become unusually hard to work, as MeleeMan continued coming as close to wooing a woman as he likely ever would. "And d-don't talk to me about your b-b-boner, for the love of all that is decent! That's a problem you'll need to work out alone! For pity's sake, I really must be on my way...!"

The statues forced back against MeleeMan's pressure, acting like heavy iron doors in the way of his progress. Hall herself was relatively compliant, however, continuing to hear MeleeMan out even as her statues inhibited him. Perhaps because of her off-guard position, Hall nodded dumbly when asked her opinion of herself, concurring that she did feel she was "pretty great" without any guise of humility. "MeleeMan, I truly apologize for doubting your intentions. That was unkind of me. While you may have some difficulty expressing it properly, it would be rude of me to doubt the genuine nature of your... affection. However, I'm afraid I must tell you that you are making a mistake. Love isn't something so easily formed. I'm willing to believe the two of us might be fast friends, but to profess love so quickly is a mistake. As you've stated, you're a perfectly attractive male specimen. I'm certain eligible ladies who aren't bound by codes of conduct and duties they must carry out would be flocking to you on any given trip to the NetSquare. And as for me, it would be inappropriate and irresponsible for me to abandon my duties and embark on a flight of fancy with my first caller. Ehm, the first caller!"

While MeleeMan was having questionable success penetrating a young woman's heart, he was having better luck dealing with the statues. This was the type of obstacle MeleeMan had more experience clearing: the statues were as sturdy as might be expected, but they weren't supernaturally so. With some determination, MeleeMan managed to knock them back and create an opening.

"Uah, M-MeleeMan! I'm leaving!" Hall reiterated, clenching her teeth in a forced grin. Her statues which had been unsuccessfully barricading MeleeMan raised their spears high into the air, a forking motion Damascus or CourseMan would recognize if they were present. "Inhibit me any further, and I am going to be forced to forcibly expel you!" At this point, Hall had managed to get the door open, but she still seemed stuck in place, obviously curious to see if MeleeMan would cross the line she'd drawn in the sand.
The encircling swirl of leaves was giving Courser more than a few glimpses out, despite the intention of it, and he wasn't closing his eyes. Mentally, he noted as much as he'd expected: that Wand was eager to get some more hands-on time, even if it meant stripping off, while Twig... was no less eager, and wanted to put on a show to draw his eye, but she didn't want to be seen to be doing so. He began to suspect that the incomplete blind she'd put up was deliberately giving him glimpses now, just as surely as she would deny the fact if asked. Amongst other details, though, he got enough sight to notice that the girls had claimed to be completely naked after only stripping to their underwear. He gave no sign of knowing better just yet though; it gave him more options anyway. Privately, he caught himself musing on their choice of undergarments, though... Wand's plainer selection opposite her sister's obviously fancier choice.

While they spoke, he grinned, letting them hide and not-so-subtly fail to hide the fact that they were enjoying having him at a disadvantage, for the time being. He felt bad for Damascus, though; she had seemed reluctant to undress to begin with, far more genuinely so than either of the girls, and here he was unable to pay her any attention for the sacrifices she was making. Even if he spoke to her, though, the girls might object at this point, and he didn't want to lose two games for the sake of shoring up one. It was a pity they seemed to threatened by the thought of him looking towards his ally, though.

Before he could catch the process to stop it, one of his decoys was already slipping out of the shadows just behind Damascus, close by her shoulder. Like CourseMan himself, this decoy was wearing nothing but is plain black briefs, now, though he had the addition of a broad blue blindfold tied securely around his eyes and patently blocking his sight. The clone rested one arm companionably about Damascus' shoulder, tilting its head to whisper in her ear, provided she hadn't lashed out at it immediately.

"Really appreciate you stripping down too. It helps make the whole sham look more real, and I know you didn't want to. I'd reassure you how nice you look, but, well... you're a strong, confident woman, no? You don't need me to tell you you're a knock-out... Besides..." the decoy raised its other hand to flick a finger casually at its eye bindings. His whisper continued a moment later, taking what moments he could steal while the twins sorted themselves out. "Listen, when MeleeMan gets here, there's a chance I might have to do something he won't like... Oh he won't like it at all, I don't think, if it comes to it... If, ah, he gets a bit out of hand, can I trust you to rein him in before he kills me? A little roughing up is fine, but, if he goes too far, you know? I'd rather not get my spine crushed today." Close as the clone was standing, Damascus would actually be able to feel the contour of his body against her back and side, if she let him stand so, but for the time being, the clone kept its hands to itself where she was concerned.

The real Courser was cursing himself internally, but fought hard to keep his playful smile in place. He toyed with a soapy corner of the cheer uniform her was holding while they argued, playing with the slippery suds, before turning the folded uniform over into the hands and making sure the other was just as well covered. He would have liked to wink to the girls when they turned back from their argument but it wouldn't do, with the leafy shield before his eyes. They weren't about to let up on the blindness though, and he shrugged.

"Well, if you'd rather I looked with my hands, I won't object..." He spoke this mostly towards Twig, since she was the one volunteering for his direct touch, but continued with a small helpless shrug, and decided to mirror their own incidental innuendo back again. "I would off to do you both at once... there's more than enough of me to go around, after all... But clone fingers just don't measure up to the real thing, alas."

Internally, he struggled not to chuckle as they fought over who was going to go with who, but time was against them already, and they al seemed to feel it, enough that Wand gave in quite quickly. Oh well. When Twig took his hands to begin the process, Couser quickly set the uniform he was holding at his feet, The timing brought his head coincidentally close to the level of the girl's hip, but of course, it was just a coincidence of necessity, right? He only paused that way for a fraction of a moment, though it was long enough that she would have a chance to feel a single warm breath pass across the top of her thighs, and against her still-obstructing underwear. Once he had stood again, and she placed his hands on her shoulders, courser bent his head to whisper something for her ears only.

"Like I said... I'll look with my hands if that's what you want... But I am not perfect. If I should have any accidental misadventures, you'll have to please forgive me... Or maybe you'd rather punish me for it later?" He let the last part of the whisper grow hot, the warmth of his breath against her cheek and ear, but he didn't give her too long to think about his words. Instead, he swiftly turned Twig around, facing her away from him, and away from her sister and Damascus in the process.

"Now, we'll start with the back, nice and safe, like a good gentleman should..." He let his slippery fingers rub gently over the tops of her shoulders, covering her skin in the same film of residue, then moved down to the back of her shoulder blades, his touch massaging as much as rubbing. Before long, of course, his fingers would meet the back strap of the bra that she had claimed was already off. Instead of commenting, or calling her out on the fib, though, Courser just hummed quietly to himself, and unhooked the catch with dexterous fingers on one hand, then smoothly rubbed the soapy fluid across where the band had pressed. His other hand joined in, both reaching out to the sides, though they fingers stopped before the point were they began to curve around her sides.

"We must cover everywhere where the uniform might have pressed. Of course, I know you're only putting up with me doing this because you need to, right now. I understand that you'd normally never let even a gentleman like me do anything like this for you... It's just what needs doing right now." His voice wasn't quite a whisper now, but it was still low and rich enough that no-one else was going to hear him. While he spoke, his hands continued, drawing smoothly down her back. When they reached the band of her underwear, he stopped and brought both hands up again, before starting on a second slow slide downwards, this time a little further out form her spine, to cover the rest of her back as well. He may as well have kept his eyes closed, honestly; being blind wasn't so bad since the meat of the fun here was in the tactile sensation anyway. Once his fingers reached the band of her panties again, he let them slide around instead, tracing above the line of the fabric to glide intimately over her hips.

"The band of the skirt presses here..." the very tip of his forefinger traced a line just barely beneath the hem of the lied-about garment at one hip, then withdrew. "They'll have to come off as well, eventually, there's nothing else for it, I'm afraid, but we can delay that a few more seconds still." He brought his hands up to soap twig's stomach and rising higher until his fingers brushed the base of her unhooked bra. "If you'll allow me..." Two fingers slipped under the middle point at the front, and pulled it out and away. If there were shoulder straps involved, Twig would need to put her arms out to allow it, but if not there was nothing preventing him from getting the frilly number off. Even so, when his hands returned to her skin, it was with careful movements. Starting at her solar plexus, his fingers traced outwards, underneath her breasts without touching them. Standing behind her as he was, and blind as he was, it was mostly guesswork, and there was a moment or two, briefly, where his hands just barely brushed the lower curves, but it was fleeting.

"Don't worry. When I turned you, it was away from your sister. All she can see if she looks is my back. No-one can see you, not even me." His fingers were doing a good job of looking, though, passing up and down her sides once, and then curving back around to do the tops of her shoulders and the upper front of her chest, though still without straying into obviously risky territory. If Twig decided to move suddenly, though it wouldn't be hard for her to deliberately cause particular touches or brushes, completely by accident, of course.

When he had finished sudsing as much as he could without groping her breasts directly, Courser lifted his hands, still with his arms reaching around her, but not touched anything. He was standing very close to her by this point, and it would only take a very slight backwards push from the girl for her behind to press against his briefs — if she was feeling curious, an experiment there would reveal that there was tension, enough to make interest certain, but not enough to be overly lewd or grotesque. After giving her a moment to wonder about where his fingers were going next, they returned to her hips, starting at the top on either side and moving inwards and down until the fingertips on each hand had ducked under the hem just enough to take hold.

"If you'll excuse me..." The fingertips curled around back to the sides, and then Courser began to push the remaining piece of cloth downwards. He crouched as he did, smoothly sliding them down off her hips and to the ground, before returning his hands to run the slippery substance over the front of her hips and tops of her thighs. Like this, any small motion would be enough to derail his fingers to a much more intimate location, but Courser himself wouldn't do so unless Twig made the first move. If she turned around, of course, she would be a hair's breadth from pushing his face against the same spot; while she kept her back to him, though, he kept his head tilted and turned slightly, so that he wasn't rubbing his nose against her rump. There was only really time for a quick ministration anyway, and Courser stood again once her thighs were done. As he did, his hands cradled her hips again, then shifted in the suggestion that they might creep around to soap her behind as well, though he didn't actually do so immediately.

"I should ask... would you be more comfortable, or less, if I dispensed with my own remaining clothes as well?" This was once against delivered close to hear ear in a low voice, and if she looked at him now she'd see the white of his teeth and his playful smile in full swing, even if she couldn't see the twinkling of his eyes.

Across the area, the new clone was still standing with Damascus while Wandy came to get herself seen to. 'Looking' over her shoulder, despite the all-covering blind fold, the clone had a grin of its own for Wand. He didn't speak at first; Courser was busy focusing on saying what he meant to elsewhere, but when a gap opened up it flashed a smirk.

"Don't worry, beautiful... You and me both know that clone fingers are good for plenty of things, right? You can trust Damascus, though; she's only sharp or hard when she wants to be, right?" Despite the blindfold, there was the inescapable impression that the clone was tossing Damascus a congenial wink as he reassured Wandy. "Can't promise the same for me though... not a lot of softness here when I'm standing with two such inspiring ladies." Indeed, if either of them were looking at the clone's underwear, it would be clear to see that there was a certain amount of appreciative tension there. Nothing outrageous, or threatening to escape, but that part of his body was certainly not asleep. The clone stepped around Damascus and reached out to brush Wand's hand with his own — blindfold or not he seemed to know where everything was.

"Just relax, it's alright. We'll get this done quickly, Hall will look like a pervert, and then..." He trailed away, but leaned in to whisper something directly into Wand's ear, out of Damascus' hearing. "Maybe you can me see fireworks, later..." He stood back again just as swiftly, then turned his head to Damascus. "Don't worry so much about getting the stuff off yourself. Just hold onto the uniform, once we're done, and any suds will look like they've just rubbed off on you while you were holding it for them."

Presuming Wand did, in fact, let Damascus get to work sudsing up her body in mockery of the earlier trial, Courser moved to stand on whatever side was the opposite of where the SP worked, be it front, back or side, to Wand, taking the opportunity to act both as relaxing reassurance, and as a sight blind between the two sisters. He was curious about whether Damascus was going to take any issue with the girls' claim of being 'butt-naked' despite not removing their underwear, but of course, he was supposed to be blind, so, he didn't say anything about it directly. Instead, he offered a visual display of where the uniform had pressed against his own body while wearing it, doing his best to hold both their gazes if he could, while he ran strong fingers over his shoulders, down over his chest, then around his hips. While his fingers moved coyly around the band of his briefs, he tilted his head.

"The band of the skirt presses here..." He shrugged softly, feigning obliviousness to whether Wand or Damascus were looking at him or not, and hooked the ends of his forefingers into the band. "They'll have to come off as well, eventually, there's nothing else for it, I'm afraid." Even in the tight time they had, he still acted teasingly about it, sliding the fingers around to his back, then back to the front several times, each shift pulling the band of the garment lower and lower. "I'd say no peeking now... but with this blindfold on, I wouldn't know if you did. Unless you'll let me take it off, of course? Shall I... take it off?" On the scale of things today, it was a relatively innocent double entendre, but while the clone was perhaps talking about the blindfold, his fingers were poised in the band of his briefs, just one small flick of the fingers away from letting them fall to the ground. If either woman was looking, the angle alone would give them view not only of a well-groomed stretch of dark hair below the band of his pants, but also the broad, rounded base of what was undeniably a male shaft. They'd have to be really trying to look if they wanted to see much more than that at the moment; the majority of the weapon was still obscured by the black briefs, but what was visible spoke of a girth that would be considered respectable, without being intimidating to a young lady. Courser's designer had clearly had teenage heartthrob, for the inexperienced first-timer in mind, and had paid a lot of attention to detail in that regard.

Regardless of how any of the three women took his playing around, Courser remained at the ready for the doors to the gym bursting open, or some other cataclysm announcing the end to play time; If run out of time they did, he was only a heartbeat away from scooping up the uniform he was supposed to be 'holding' for Twig and turning to greet a new arrival with impatient professionalism again. But as long as MeleeMan kept Hall busy, he was going to enjoy play time with the ladies for as long as he could.

The ribbon surrounding Damascus struggled to keep an angle where neither CourseMan nor his clone would see the few areas she was working to conceal. As a result, they might not be hidden at all from the girls, but she didn't seem concerned about that. Her shoulder blades became more true to their name, hardening to jagged edges that would likely repel CourseMan's attempts to put his arm around, unless he was being very, very careful. "You can keep your compliments, the girls appreciate them more than I do," she murmured, closing her eyes and speaking quietly. "I believe I can hold back MeleeMan if I must... though, only for a time," she admitted. "There was a time where I could easily have cut him down, but as his servant, I'll be able to do little more than hold him in place while you come up with a strategy to preserve your spine. Hopefully, it won't come to that."

Wand made the surprising concession to be soaped up by Damascus rather than CourseMan. Damascus couldn't decide whether she was happy that might put an end to the overtly sexual spectacle of sparks flying between CourseMan and the girls, or whether she was annoyed by the inconvenience of it and how ill-suited she was for the task. "Certainly; you needn't worry about any cuts," Damascus agreed, though her expression remained stormy and menacing, lacking compassion. She began soaping up her hands as well, squatting to do so (the ribbons were given an interesting challenge, trying to keep everything covered from that position), but squinted as she raised her eyes back to Wand. "You're going to have to take those off," she spoke quietly, so that CourseMan wouldn't hear. "Don't worry... we can preserve your modesty," she assured the young lady.

To illustrate her point, she'd widen out the loop of her raiment, allowing it to circle Wand as well and cover her private areas... though it meant that Damascus had to stand very close, and without any covering to her front, which might be intimidating in certain ways to the young girl. To her credit, she wasn't looking worked up herself (although she wasn't looking friendly either), so Wand wouldn't have to worry about being embarrassed. If Wand didn't consent to taking off her clothes, she'd sigh and make do with what the half-clothed Wand. "Lift your arms," she demanded, then would begin to quickly use the sudsy uniform (hers was much worse in that regard than CourseMan's) to apply soap over Wand's thin body. With her having no alternate intentions, it wouldn't take but a second to finish. Damascus was happy that CourseMan had given her the idea to use the outfit as a source of soap, rather than her own body. "There. You can remain inside the ribbons, if you like. For modesty," she instructed, giving her a hard, judgmental glare that would make it hard to expose herself even if she wanted to.

In the mean time, CourseMan was putting on a show of his own. As it turned out, CourseMan wasn't quite as intimidating as MeleeMan was down there, which Damascus could only assume the girls would appreciate. Most girls would prefer something they could handle, and Meleeman's specification as a berskerer, a monster of a man predisposed to certain views of women, had called for an indecent size. As far as Damascus concerned, neither was really to her preference... when she imagined sexual excitement, she imagined a certain giant piston, pounding rhythmically... A man's genitalia, no matter what he managed to do with it, and a woman's standard sexual pleasure, seemed completely insignificant next to the thrill of that. "A woman second, a weapon first," she thought to herself, though she was still watching CourseMan's clone out of the corner of her eye.

---------------------------------

"It's not really a problem, if you just..." MeleeMan trailed off, still struggling to knock aside the statues while defending why his boner was an inherently a good thing. "Well sue me! I've never professed love before, it's kinda a new thing for me too, dammit," he growled, as he managed to make his way through the guardians. Still, he felt his rage lowering a bit. It felt good to finally, finally hear praise from a lady, agreeing with the opinion that he'd long held, namely that he is the perfect male and that all women ought to feel privileged to be graded by his presence, more so by his affection. "She's right... I'm the best! If a guy like me sees something worth fighting for, he fights for it," MeleeMan reminded himself. Pushing his body low, he grit his teeth and attempted to blow his arms out to the left and right, creating large explosions as he attempted to put both statues out of commission.

He still had some momentum, and he'd attempt to continue barreling forward, this time going for the option of physically keeping Hall inside the room. If he reached her, he'd throw both arms around her and then lift his upper body, attempting to carry her into the air, but spinning at the same time so that they'd start charging for the center of the room as opposed to the door, which would be a messy crash for both of them. "Why don't you let your hair down, just for now?! You can be with somebody who appreciates you for what you are, like you appreciate me!" he roared, ironically in the middle of trying to tote her around the room like a rag doll. Once he got to something soft, like a wrestling mat (preferred) or a pile of blankets (okay) or at least a spot that didn't already hold gym equipment (what a gentleman), he'd lift her a bit higher into the air, presuming he still had a hold of her.

"JUST SIT STILL AND LET ME RESPECT YOU!" he growled, then attempted to smash her down in a power bomb, not really putting his hole back into it, but attempting to land with his body huddled over hers, her back down, and her legs in the air. Breathing heavily, he'd keep his face down close to hers, sweating less from the exertion and more for the stress of the situation. "Dammit..." he huffed, clenching his teeth. "I like... love... okay, prefer you... everyone else is a bunch of douchebags and ingrates," he grumbled, lowering his eyebrows. "You can't just be that... confident... and powerful!" "Cute," he thought to himself, gulping. "So hot that I got hard as a rock the first time I saw her in the hallway in that stupid long skirt." Clearing his throat, he finished, "You can't show me that in here and then go back out there and coach those brats! We deserve each other, don't we?" He'd hold her there as long as he could, if he'd even gotten that far, as though trying to force a response out of her.
Even as Damascus's name entered the conversation, it probably wouldn't surprise anyone that the eyes of the twins were firmly focused on their half-naked half-blind coach. As such, neither noticed or objected when a CourseMan clone appeared to make further shop talk with the SP. However, their split-up was hurried by the impending arrival all of them were aware of, leaving Twig as CourseMan's sole focus (as far as she was aware of).

"If you get carried away, I'll..." she started, trailing off as she clearly lacked the head to easily generate saucy small-talk in this situation. "Uh, just remember who's paying your check, 'kay...?" She kept a grin on, mostly hidden from view, as CourseMan started at the shoulders. However, even with his limited glimpses, he'd be able to tell her grin was quite forced, a flimsy bulwark against the same telling gasping Wand had been exhibiting earlier. An fully-formed gasped escaped her when her helper helpfully undid the clasp she'd apparently forgotten earlier, and her arms shot up to cover her breasts reflexively in spite of the straps still holding her bra in place. She didn't say anything now, even when CourseMan did, so the Navi's humming would be a nice space-filler to the otherwise awkward silence.

Past her initial designs at putting on a different facade, Twig's reactions were remarkably similar to Wand's from earlier, now that she was letting herself be handled. Every adventurous touch got a nervous hitch. When CourseMan's hands wondered near conflict with the arms she was using to cover herself, the girl hastily maneuvered them so she could best cover her chest while not making arm-to-arm contact (perhaps thinking she was fooling him into believing they were uncovered). She let out an audible squeak and hurriedly removed her arms as she saw CourseMan was going for a full removal, her face stuck between a gape and a grin. She looked (to anyone who could see her, of course) like she had some flirty lines she wanted to try, but couldn't make her throat voice them in her current situation. Any unintentional bumping CourseMan wanted would have to be intentionally instigated on his part, as she was basically standing frozen still at this point.

She remained completely still this way when the last article of clothing was removed from her, leaving her looking mortified with a trembling jaw as she held her hands to the sides. It didn't seem to make much of a difference to her that, theoretically, no one was likely to be looking, as she stood completely bare in her high school gym, letting out sharp gasps now as Courser's hands threatened to move into more intimate territory.

When CourseMan asked the question that begged her to bring the situation to full nudity, she actually did turn around. This wasn't in an attempt to bring his face into contact with her lower area, however: she quickly backed away from him either against his arms if he didn't release or farther if he did. She let out a further gasp as she realized how little separated her total nakedness from the others in the auditorium. Quickly, if he was still crouching, she'd put her arms under his armpits and attempt to pull up, indicating he should stand.

Twig spoke to him in a whisper. "L-l-look! This's a little fast for me, okay? I thought we were just, y'know, flirting or whatevs, I wasn't- I mean, I'm not... L-like, I mean, I dunno if you're serious, but I thought I was just gonna make out with a hunky guy! Maybe take a couple selfies of us and show 'em off to my girls, or whatevs... Get to brag a little... I, uh, no. It's just, you know? You're totally hot, but I wasn't actually thinking of, uh, running the bases... I g-g-guess I thought I wanted to see the, mhm," she coughed, putting her fist to her mouth, "s-see the equipment, but now I'm not sure it's a great idea. I'm not saying you're fired or anything." She flipped her hair once, and then continued standing with her fist against her mouth, looking conflicted and embarrassed (probably from equal parts the nakedness and the being forced to step out of her comfort zone).

In the meantime, Wand listened to Damascus's instructions, still pouting and crossing her arms. She was the one who had already made concessions in the name of trying to keep this moving, though, so she made one more, stepping into Damascus's cramped but protective space and quickly stripping off her remaining garments (except her hairband). She looked at Damascus for a moment, intensely, before rolling her eyes and clicking her teeth. "Ohmygod, is there, like, a story behind you and these monsters? Oh, huh... is your operator a perv like Meathead?" she asked, apparently having forgotten she was briefly introduced to Rania earlier in the day.

She lifted her arms, clearly taking no great pleasure in Damascus's help, but also not being too big of a baby about it. Even though she was still trying to pout in an effort to take CourseMan to task for what he'd agreed to go along with, she was helpless to show her continued interest in what his clone was selling. She watched his show, breaking out into a grin and a giggle she suppressed. She cupped a hand by her mouth to hide her whisper from CourseMan. "Hey! Tell him you wanna see. I don't wanna sound like a perv, but you want to see it to, right? He's totally packing...~ C'mon, tell him!"

---

Elsewhere, Hall continued watching MeleeMan advance, letting out a cry when MeleeMan's explosions knocked her statues' spears aside. "I mean it! Stay where you are, and please don't damage anything... H-hooo!" She let out a startled gasp as she was lifted into the air, clearly having been unprepared for that time of approach. "No, MeleeMan! No more wrestling! Nooo mooore!" she shouted, swinging through the air. Whether it had been part of a strategy on MeleeMan's part or not, this maneuver turned out to be a fortuitous idea, as the statues didn't seem to be able to carry out the skewering pose they'd clearly been going for while their controller was repeatedly blocking their target. "If you appreciate me for who I am, you ought to-!" she began again, before being interrupted and then thrown to one of the room's mats.

So pinned, the girl looked back up at MeleeMan with heavy breaths of her own, still smiling inappropriately with her mouth agape and her perfect teeth displayed. She shut her eyes, clearly trying to formulate her thoughts, and got her breathing under control, although her face was still quite red. "MeleeMan, you leave me with little choice but to hear out your argument. Reticent as I ordinarily am to do it, it is clear I am going to abandon my normally pristine attention to my duties and station, and 'let my hair down,' as you say. If you'll remain quiet for one moment, I'll show give you a surprise that I believe will show you how seriously I'm taking your proposal."

Hall remained silent for a moment, her lips curling into an uncharacteristic naughty smile, at which point MeleeMan might reasonably assume he was about to receive a kiss (or better). Instead, Hall briefly put a finger to her lips, calling for him to stay quiet, before she spoke up again, clearly speaking to someone other than MeleeMan. "Oh, CoachMan! I'm so sorry to have to put this unnecessary duty on you, but something has come up in my schedule. An emergency. Would you please enter the auditorium and let the twins know we'll have to reschedule their test for another day? I understand it will be a burden, but I'll arrange with the administrator to make sure it is fairly handled, and take full responsibility. Thank you."

Having finished, Hall focused on MeleeMan again, grinning nervously. "Oh dear! Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear. That's the first time I've ever shifted my carefully arranged schedule, even at the inconvenience of others... Truly deplorable. I expect I'll be heavily disciplined, and I'll have to make it up to those poor girls... but, if I'm being honest, I may have had too much stimulation without trying to deal with that unruly ally of yours and also give 110% on a treadmill, all at once..."

The ordinarily straight arrow had clearly been caught up in the moment and the presumably rare thrill of self-serving rule-breaking before, but looking at her face showed her doubts were probably catching up to her fast. "Well, dear MeleeMan, you seemed to have one more thing on your mind... that you wished to partake in before I left here. I can't wait too long to give a full report to the administrator, and that's something I'll need to steel my nerves for. I regret I won't have too much longer to learn the finer points of wrestling with you. However, it would be nonsensical for me to have gone so far and not heard you out completely. Is there, perhaps... one more thing... you wished to bestow upon me...? One more quick sentiment before we part? Because, truly, we must."

Hall's breathing had picked back up, and the eye contact she was making with him now was full of stars. Her lips were slightly parted, still smiling, and her limbs were splayed around on the mat.
Clone or not, the decoy that was 'helping' Damascus with Wand still knew when to back off and despite his attempts at reassurance, it seemed like Damascus was the least comfortable with being seen in her entirety by and obviously keen-eyed male. Still, as much as his ally for the mission seemed friendly enough, in a mercenary way, and there was a certain amount of camaraderie and respect to be had there, it didn't seem like she wanted to play the game with him. There would be no point in pushing it if it was just going to harm her opinion of him at the end of the day. He stopped attempting to put a arm around her, with a small incline of his head that spoke as much of an 'As you wish' to her request as he could without words.

The clone was still sporting its blindfold while it teased the idea of taking everything off for the ladies, casually murmuring other areas where the uniform had pressed against skin more tightly, and drawing attention-pulling hand motions across his own body to illustrate any patches that Damascus might have missed. Even so it didn't move like it was blind, and, if it actually wasn't then it was going to be getting very good glances indeed, here and there between Damascus' attempt to keep ribbons on the important points. It grinned at Wand's amusement; even if he couldn't catch what she was whispering to Damascus, her excitement was clear and that in itself was a reward. He hadn't gotten a direct answer from Wand yet about the blindfold, or the underwear, though he was fairly sure sounded be eager to see a little more. There was a nice compromise he could reach, though and the clone turned its attention back to the cheer girl as it stretched and showed off a little more in a leisurely fashion.

"One of us had best watch the door at least no?" Grinning, the decoy stepped back from the pair while they finished soaping up, hands coming away from his briefs to spread wide in a helpless gesture, before turning his back to them and watching the doorway to the gym. That done he raised his hands to the knot at the back of his blindfold and tugged at it, taking the fabric from his eyes with a smooth motion. "Can't exactly keep look-out with my eyes blind, though... and I suppose I'd best make sure I'm ready for the big show down too, hadn't I?"

Next, with a slowness that might make an eager girls' loins ache he let his fingers trail from the hair at the back of his head, around his neck then gradually down his chest — Even if she had diverted her attention to watch, Wand would only be able to see him from the back, though the movements of his arms would tell the story. When his fingers reached his waist again, they tucked into the band of his briefs and slid around, front to back and front again, pushing the garment down a little further each time until it was over his hips and had exposed an expectedly toned behind, though his stance was constructed carefully enough that there was no obvious hint of what someone would see from the front. Not for Wand, Twig, or Damascus, at any rate, unless they moved to get a deliberate peek. When he removed his hands from the band of the black undergarment, they fell, disappearing completely by the time they hit the ground so that he didn't need to step out of them awkwardly. As expected, clone or not, Courser was every bit at ease out of his clothes as he was in them, but perhaps curiously, despite everything going on here, anyone who was getting a good look at the full frontal on this particular decoy might notice that his body was mildly appreciative; awake and warm, but certainly a very long way from actually being described as hard.

A short distance away, the real CourseMan was riding the high of Twig's reactions to his teasing flirtations. The conflict was delicious, and so tangible he could practically taste it in the air now. Twig was wavering between what she wanted to do, what she was thinking about, what she knew she shouldn't, and an eagerness that was now visibly warring with her own sense of what she was ready to actually do. This was the game at its best. More importantly, he could tell that she was right on the edge, swaying and he wondered just how far he could dance with her before the girl burst. Gently does it. She gave him warnings at first, uncertain and hesitant sounding, to which he had simply nodded while he worked. Despite the perfect opportunity of some particularly intimate 'accidental' touches, Twig's own stillness kept Courser at bay from doing so, though the way his fingertips had trailed and rubbed so maddeningly close to her most sensitive places without actually touching them might explain the rate at which her facade had crumbled. He caught himself wondering how messy she would be in certain places now, suds or not. He had let his hands explore all the way up to the edge while doing her inner thighs, but refrained from touching anything delicate, but he wondered.

Once he was standing again, as the only visibility shield between Twig and the other three, he had retracted his hands from her and let one of them rest casually in the band of his briefs, tugging one side of them down just enough to hint at what they might show, without actually showing off anything more than a slight impression. He inclined his head inwards, though didn't actually move towards her as she started to whisper, and as the nervous words tumbled out one after another Courser nodded. He was having the time of his life, but that didn't mean he was going to be disrespectful to the poor girl.

"Are you worried about what you might want to do if I show you?" Similar to her own quiet words, he whispered back. If not for the fact that they were both naked and almost naked, and covered in soapy suds, in the middle of a school auditorium, it might even have been intimate. His grin softened. "It's alright, Twig. I understand. I hope you know by now, I'll do whatever you ask of me, and I won't ever push for any more than you want to give. You're safe, and if it makes you feel more comfortable, then I'll say that this is still entirely just about making Hall look bad. The game between us here is whatever you want it to be, and no further." He gave her a wink, here, but whether she saw it or not would depend on what Twig herself was doing with his leafy blind.

"So... some flirting and banter enough to make your nethers warm, maybe a bit of kiss and giggle if I'm lucky and you're game, and if you do decide you want a bit more than that later, well, I can be convinced. Deal? Now, come on, beautiful, game face. You can't send all the try-hards packing with a single glance if you're all flustered, right? We can do whatever you're comfortable with afterwards, but right now, we've got a reputation to ruin." With that last reassurance, he stood straighter and took a small step back. "Now, if I'm pretending that I've actually just been overseeing you doing your trials, then I'm going to need my eyes back. Remember; the idea here is that Hall has demanded that you run the last test nude. I need to be able to see, but if you don't want me to, then take that feeling and project it all onto Hall, alright?"

Courser turned a little bit towards the door once he was done giving Twig the pep talk she seemed to need, and readied himself to face the overly demanding coach. MeleeMan sure had delayed her along time as it turned out. Given how duty driven the girls claimed she was, Courser found himself wondering just how the brute had managed it. The girls were soaped and ready, and he and Damascus both were holding the sudsy uniforms for them, everything seemed like it was as ready as they could be to spring the trap; as soon as the doors opened or someone else came into the gym in any other way, Courser's other clone would vanish, but that would still leave the original in his black briefs and little else to face the arrival.

The fact that the other girl was backing down a bit was good in Damascus' eyes. "This CourseMan's an experienced fisher of women," she thought, admitting to herself that he wasn't without his charms. "The two might want it now but may regret being one of his flings later," she thought to herself. Then again... something about CourseMan struck her as a little different than the stereotype she was putting together of him. "It's almost like it's a game to him... and he's very good at playing it. But he clearly loves the game so much, it almost makes one wonder if he cares about the reward," she thought, not averting her eyes as one of the CourseMen fully relieved himself of his garments. "A dangerous man," she thought again, narrowing her eyes and allowing a stray thought, which thought it might be easier to discern his intentions if she could see what he was hiding by facing towards the door.

In the mean time, Damascus had lost focus a bit on the girl who was her own target to suds up. She turned her head back slowly, frowning and remaining quiet, before she reassembled the question in her head and answered. "Monsters? Oh. I once was the navi of another very different operator... This size was his preference," she said with no apparent embarrassment; then again, the original operator must not have had any either, to bestow Damascus as he had. "He was a great man... a warrior in his time. He is old now, though, and he gave me to his grand-daughter... I believe her preference would be that I had less," she shrugged. "But it hardly matters. This form is just one of many I occupy and hardly the most effective as far as combat goes. I care little for it, but it is the easiest to maintain."

One of two CourseMen had showed his bare backside, but she doubted that was exactly what Wand had wanted to see when he shed his briefs. Still, Damascus curled her lip contemptuously when Wand said she ought to verbalize their supposed mutual desire to see the full package. "As a matter of fact, I am forced to spend more time than I'd like with another unfortunately shameless **** on many occasions," she responded in a murmured refusal. "I have no desire to become closely acquainted with another." She paused, realizing that what she'd said might be taken the wrong way. "I should clarify: I do not mean to say I spend a lot of time near MeleeMan's ****. I mean he is a ****." She glowered, as though daring Wand to laugh.

At this point, she felt frankly amazed that MeleeMan had managed to keep Hall occupied for so long. If she hadn't been communicating with him a bit, she'd now assume that the two had started a battle without her, and might be feeling jealous. Instead, she felt bewilderment. "He doesn't have the wits to finish a conversation without forfeiting it with some stupid joke or an insult... how could he be keeping her a captive audience?" she wondered. Her first thought was that he might be holding Hall down with his brute strength, which wasn't too far off from the truth. Still, she was becoming worried... Hall had to show up eventually, or some other proxy, in order to give this test eventually. She didn't really want to see how the girls and CourseMan decided to entertain themselves if they got bored.

MeleeMan sent a message next that made her eyebrows raise. "Coach? What?" she asked aloud, though it would be hard for anyone else to tell what she was talking about. "CoachMan? You have to be kidding me," she growled, turning her eyes back towards the CourseMan at the door. She momentarily forgot her raiment and it fell slightly, before recovering its rigid curtain. "If he walks in now, he's going to be treated to something even the girls haven't seen yet," she thought, her eyes widening uncharacteristically as alarm overtook calmness. "And I doubt he's aware of CourseMan's little arrangement with Hall... Which, thinking on it, I'm not sure that even she'd agreed to."

She had to think rapidly; it was apparent from MeleeMan's incredibly terse message that he wasn't going to be reliable to come up with a plan now, even less so than he ordinarily would be. She sent him a message as quickly as she could manage. There was no time to even warn the others... if she was thinking correctly, the coach was probably right outside the door and would be opening it in mere seconds.

Quote ()

MeleeMan, you must force Hall to say "Now, coach, the state of clothing aside, give the test." Those exact words. I'll put it on speaker. That's the only way I can possibly imagine we can trick him. One pronoun added and he's going to know something's off."

-----------------------------------------

MeleeMan had laughed heartily as he spun Hall through the air in a powerbomb; her reaction, while still alarmed, was not escaping out the door, and anything that was not her leaving was good in his book. "Let your hair down! That's exactly what I've been saying," he grinned, excitement clear in his eyes. "A surprise? Sure, why not?" the big non-coach chuckled, closing his mouth with a smirk and allowing the girl a rare moment of silence, per her request. He felt himself throbbing, struggling to remain quiet, as her lips took on a smirk of their own. "Damn, she's hot! And she's ready," he thought to himself excitedly. Finally, it was time to put to bed that old, oxymoronic fact of the world, that somehow the greatest man on the net had never been with a comparably fantastic woman...

Then, as it had been throughout the day, the old mission that started it all reared its ugly head. Her words were as great as he could have asked for, and yet they also spelled certain doom for his allies. Hall either didn't realize CourseMan had actually been going through on his nudity boast, or otherwise didn't care, and CoachMan would be going into that gym significantly overdressed, but more importantly, unaware of the earlier deal that had been offered. He tried to keep his best grin on as Hall tittered nervously about what a bad girl she was being. His brain was pounding as he struggled to give even one quarter of a damn about the suffering of others, while his prize lay on a soft mat in front of him, right where he wanted her. All he could do was send a quick message to Damascus:

Quote ()

"CoachMan coming"

That wasn't nearly enough, but it was all he could give her. Inciting his annoyance, she responded with a lengthier message that necessitated further action from him. "For the love of... Can this possibly even work? Can't they just fail in peace and let me have this?!" he thought, now gritting his teeth despite his smile. He supposed he owed it to the others... After all, CourseMan wouldn't be touching any girls today and the two he was with had probably realized what a tool he was by now. None of them would be doing anything intimate, that was for sure. "Stimulation, yeah... I feel the same way," he nodded along with Hall, having missed a few of her words. He didn't address the part about the two of them parting; he wasn't willing to think about that yet. "One more thing? I've got a lot more I'd like to give to you," he responded in a half murmur, half-chuckle, though it was punctuated by a growl that was hungrier even than it sounded.

He mentally smashed his own face with his fists (only mentally) as he dragged himself away from the foreplay and offered up a request. "There is one more thing... For the sake of old times... Could you say..." he grunted, then stopped. He'd forgotten the message. "Say... 'I don't care about clothes, just give the test, Coach'" he repeated, butchering the line significantly. It'd be hard to tell why he'd said it, either, but it would probably sound like some kinky roleplay, and also like he had quite a lot in mind for their last moments together. He'd turn on the audio, pause a moment, as short a time as he possibly could, to allow her to do that, turn off the audio, then it was on. He would move his body in closer to hers, pressing his broad chest down against her own soft one and his lips onto hers, while bracing himself with one hand so he could continue to lean over. With the other, he'd shamelessly grab for her hip. If he held it, he'd squeeze the buttock with one hand and pull up on her leg, attempting to get it around the side of his lower body. He'd try to get the full mileage out of the experience and rub his groin against her thigh too, if she'd let him, but she might have recoiled a bit from his beastly advance already by this point, given he wasn't exactly holding her down at this point.

He deeply hoped that she wasn't trying to slide away at this point, though, not only because it'd leave him awkwardly hunched over, looking like he was getting ready to hump a mat, but also because it'd be depriving him of something he wanted far more than whatever the GNA could give him, at this point. As for Damascus' fate, it would all depend on whether the message had gotten out and whether CoachMan bought it or not.
Twig initially gave CourseMan an upset glare when he started teasing her following her stuttered admission, but simmered back down as he demonstrated his understanding. His compliance and his nod to her mode of operating easily worked to reassure her (in spite of the fact that he would, in theory, be one of those people she was playing tough-to-get for). "So long as you get it," she agreed, gladly settling back into her confident, dominant, casual persona as CourseMan seemed to be leaving her that opening. "I guess I'll have to give you your eyes back... if you've gotta look, do what you have to. Whatevs... don't stand there staring at it like a perv, though." With a wave of her hand, Twig caused the leaves half-blinding CourseMan to fall from his eyes. They quickly browned and faded away as they left the air. When CourseMan could see again, it would be as little as Twig could still control: she was crossing one arm across her breasts and another between her legs in an attempt to remain as modest as possible. A chance meeting of the eyes would garner a small, nervous smile on her red face. Any longer period of having his eyes on her, though, would yield an increasingly irritated frown, as she'd gesture with a flip of her head for him to turn his attention somewhere else.

While her sister was cooling down, Wand was warming up, seeming more than happy to abuse her sight advantage and take in the view from whatever side was offered. It was lucky for Damascus if she wasn't overly invested in their conversation, because Wand had stopped giving her the time of the day. As tuned out as she seemed to be to Damascus's responses, or even the opportunity for a quick, ill-advised chuckle at her expense, she was all ears as soon as CoachMan's name was grumbled. "Wha?! C-Coach is-" she started, before clapping her hand over her mouth, as if speaking about him was likely to make him appear before them. "What's going on?!" she hissed at Damascus in a whisper, unaware, the SP was already devoting her full concentration to sorting out the problem as best she could.

---

Pinned beneath MeleeMan in a room far away, Hall gave her captor a laugh when she thought he was joking about how much he intended to give, then a small gulp when she decided from his tone he wasn't joking at all. Her look turned to one of confusion as he asked her for a favor. In the mood or not, her mind didn't seem to be able to think of an explanation (dirty or otherwise) as to why she should say that.

MeleeMan had already reached his limits in terms of helpfulness to his teammates and personal restraint, so when Hall's hesitation grew long and began to seem like the beginning of reconsideration, he jumped in.

Hall's eyes opened wide as he moved in for the kiss, far more aggressively than she'd probably been imagining. Still, she shut her eyes and was let him do what he want, though the ferocious grip she'd exhibited before was now lacking. He'd be able to feel her heat up and her heart rate accelerate as he helped himself to more intimate contact. She occasionally broke her lips free to make a small utterance (of protest, or simply a gasp for air, it wasn't quite clear), but never drew her mouth far enough away that MeleeMan couldn't lock again. After a few such exchanges, she moved her head alongside his as he got more aggressive with his lower rubbing, letting out a series of breaths that might tickle his ear and the back of his neck. MeleeMan would be able to feel her heart pounding in her chest, which was currently pressed against his own...

Just a moment later, however, he would feel a different part of her, a palm placed against his chest. With relative ease considering his size and gravity working against her, Hall would propel MeleeMan off of her (not flying into the air, but at least moving up and back a bit). With lightning quick speed, she had darted to the other side of the room, and stood there panting, sweat gleaming on her exposed thighs and a hand wiping at her mouth. She kept a shaky smile with that was open to a wide variety of interpretations: arousal, apology, shame, or hunger. It was just another smile for her, with only what meaning MeleeMan would take from it.

"Hmmm...!! Dear... Oh dear... I suppose this is going to have to go in my disciplinary action report as well. You're quite the passionate... l-lover!" Hall stammered, her grin becoming goofy again as she tossed her hair to get it out of her face. "I thank you for that parting sentiment, but I really can't accept any more of your affection before I clear it with the administrator... I must go, and can't afford to be stopped! Until next time, my... b-b-boyfriend!" she squeaked, her girlishness slipping out again before she abruptly vanished in a beam of light. She spun into the sky (the ceiling, rather), a motion that looked as though it were happening at three times the regular speed. Evidently, she really didn't intend on being held up any longer... although, from her statement, it was clear she wasn't going to the auditorium. Notably, her statues spun into the floor and were gone, as well.

This would leave MeleeMan tragically alone in the extracurricular activities room, forced to find his way back if he was going to rejoin his allies, who would surely be thankful for his great work in achieving their mission objectives.

---

Meanwhile, in the auditorium, the doors flung open suddenly (but, perhaps, not unexpectedly) as the double-meant coach barreled and blustered his way into the auditorium. "What- HOLY-" he began, hollering in exclamation before suddenly reeling back in place, his coach wheels squealing against the floor of the gym as fireworks and leaves both began surrounding his sunken eyes. "Ey! EY! Sweet shear-shorn sonna Samuel, what in the- Why are ya all bare to the bum?!"

"Geez, coach, get outta here!" Wand shouted at him, holding her arms forward and presumably casting further fireworks in his vision.

"Perv! Sicko! Close the door!" her sister called, no longer concerned with preserving her modesty from CourseMan as she cast a flurry of leaves in increasing intensity around the coach-man's head space.

CoachMan wasn't able to get a word in edgewise, and unless anyone did anything to intervene, he would eventually back track all the way out of the gym, although he wouldn't manage to close the door on his way.

With CoachMan temporarily dealt with (or otherwise engaged, if someone decided to rescue him), Wand would cast her eyes to Damascus, Twig to CourseMan. Evidently, the twins were looking for some quick thinking to explain this to CoachMan... and quickly, preferably. While the door was open to the hall, they were all theoretically in danger of a random passerby coming to the commotion and getting an eye full. "You said we got the vid or whatevs? Should we jack out?" Wand whispered to Damascus, clearly panicked.

"Are we gonna, like, tell Coach Hall made us do this? There's no way he's gonna... We gotta, we gotta..." Twig stammered in a low voice, glancing around before finally laying eyes on her skinsuit she'd shed earlier and stumbling towards it, forgetting the cheerleader costume entirely.
When Twig finally agreed to drop her, admittedly only partially effective, blind on CourseMan's sight, he inclined his head to her with a gracious grin. His eyes were closed as he bowed his head, but open as it came back up. They went right to her face, of course, but did have the fun of passing over everything else on the way back up, however brief it might have been. He lingered only long enough to give her a quick wink, then turned towards the door as well, averting his direct gaze. With any luck it would be enough of a glance and stolen peek to tell her that he wanted to look, while still distant enough to tread water in her comfort zone of not actively ogling. By this point he was feeling fairly confident that either of the girls was mentally flirting with the idea of running all the bases, but he was still considering plans that might get them consenting to sharing him at the same time. That would be the real trick to pull, but where was the fun if it was easy?

Then there was Damascus, too. It wasn't exactly a cold shoulder from her, not entirely, but at the same time... She was someone that seemed like she'd respect serious behaviour and there was the buildings of good camaraderie there, but... Flirting or not, it really didn't feel like she was buying what he was selling... not even at a physical level, much less an emotional one. More than anything, rather than wanting to flirt with her more, he was growing progressively more curious to understand exactly what the vibe he was getting from her actually was. If he had her on her own, he could get her to come around, he thought, but not in this situation, and not with these two girls, and how much more chemically eager they seemed.

Ready as they were, Courser had little time for more thoughts than that; through his clone, he caught the sound of Damascus' warning, and the decoy turned its head back towards her, incidentally taking in an extra eyeful in the process, before the doors burst open and hell broke loose. The decoy's head snapped back to the door by reflex, and had already started to move to block CoachMan's line of sight to Wand, but that wasn't going to stop the only real coach in the room from being greeted by the sight of the bare-skinned would-be instructor staring down his entry without any trace of bashfulness. The sudden flurry of assaults from the twins was more than enough to distract him from that completely, it seemed, as they reacted to the intrusion. Meanwhile, the Courser that was still wearing his briefs had turned to shield Twig from the intrusion the moment he'd realised it wasn't Hall; one hand was held out in front of her at chest height, underneath her own arms if she had extended them like her sister had.

He hadn't been expecting this particular outcome, but in the back of his mind, Courser had prepared an idea or two for what to do if the coach came back, and now was time for damage control if ever there was one. As the girls forced him back out of the room, Courser adapted and made for the door. The clone near Wand faded from sight as the real Courser reached for the handles. Amidst the fireworks and leaf storms, he split neatly in the act of pulling them closed again. Courser himself stayed on the inside, putting his back to the doors once they were slammed shut, while a mirror image of him slipped through instead, seemingly slamming the doors shut from the other side too. Without any real time to plan his outfits, the decoy had taken on Courser's current attire, being nothing but the black briefs, though for only being a single garment it was still an important amount more than it had been wearing a moment ago.

On the inside, Courser himself held the doors for long enough to be sure they weren't being pulled back open, and for the twins to stop casting their various sight-blinding effects at them. This did leave him facing both of them full-frontal while their hands were otherwise occupied, and he did indeed steal what eye candy he could for a moment, but there wasn't too much time to let them think about that, so he moved briskly in the hope that they wouldn't. He walked back to stand between them, not favouring distance towards one girl or the other, but instead glancing to both of them and then giving a brief nod to Damascus.

"Don't blame you for panicking. Just calm down now. It's alright. That wasn't what I expected, but I can work with it." His voice was low as he spoke; not a whisper but deliberately quiet. After they had both been shouting, the pitch difference was intended to make them move in closer, just by unconscious reflex rather than deliberate choice. "Got a clone outside, dressing him down. Just, hold tight, don't go anywhere, and give me a second. I'll explain in a minute, just let me focus, ok?" After that, he closed his eyes, concentrating more completely one what he was doing with his clone for the next precious few moments.

In the moments where he didn't have to guard himself for word overlay, Courser lifted his head and looked between each of the girls. He didn't seem to be taking overly close notice of the fact that they were showing off more than was decent for young teens, but nor did he seem to be avoiding the natural passage of his eyes either.

"None of us were making enough noise to be a problem. He wouldn't have come in unless Hall told him to, right? He'd never do something like that, but he'll obey Hall, won't he?" For a moment, a second CourseClone slipped out from behind Damascus to dart in closer to Wand, murmuring in her ear. This one, too, was only wearing his briefs. "If he's right, confirm it back to him, like you're saying it yourself, you know? We're pinning Hall, remember." The new decoy vanished again a second later, but not before Wand would have been able to feel the sensation of his chest against her bare back. Courser himself continued, putting his hands on his hips instead now, though that would inevitably draw attention back down his chest to the line of his underwear.

"This is good, don't worry. Makes it look like Hall deliberately got two girls to strip naked, then sent Coach in to surprise them when she knew they'd be exposed. Quite the conniving and vindictive pervert of a woman, wouldn't you say? That's how we can make it look, at least." To a certain extent, Courser felt like the angles on this whole scheme were being worked thoroughly enough that the girls themselves might even forget that the smear campaign against Hall was a fabrication in the first place. They did seem convinced that she had something against them, and Courser wasn't entirely convinced that they were wrong, after all.

Outside, the main decoy also leaned against the newly closed doors for a moment, then stood straight and folded his arms across his chest, glaring hard at poor CoachMan.

"What was the meaning of that? Bursting in on them when you knew what state the girls would be in!? They're young women, man, have some decency! Can you blame them for panicking?" He began at a reprimanding volume, stern and angry, but after the initial lines he let his features shift to surprise, and softened. "Now just calm down. That wasn't what you expected, was it? Hmm. You didn't know we were all dressed down, did you?" Swiftly, his expression grew stormy again and his brows drew down into a serious look as he watched CoachMan, appraising him up and down for a second.

"We were waiting for Hall. She was supposed to come and deliver the final test, after suggesting that we should all do it in the nude. The girls were against it, of course, but they felt very pressured; if they'd refused, then she'd just have failed them and they wouldn't make the team. I only agreed to the last minute 'condition' because it was going to be another woman actually delivering the test for them, so I figured they would be safe enough. Where is Hall, and why didn't she come to deliver this trial? Did she tell you to enter the gym?" He stopped there, waiting for CoachMan to answer him. Ideally, he had to get the other coach to give the answer himself, that would work best. If at any point he looked to be about to try and burst in again, Courser's decoy meant to block the door more deliberately, standing in front of it with his arms to the sides. Of course, if he was actually going to shove him out of the way it would turn out to me a more symbolic denial; there was no way the clone could actually stop him from bursting right back in if he tried to. Hopefully, though, they could be civilised, and it wouldn't come down to force.
"Damn."

MeleeMan's only thought of regret towards failing to save his allies from their fate was very, very brief as guilt gave way to pleasure and failure to victory. "Boobs... How damn long has it been since I felt boobs?" he thought to himself, though he was enjoying every part of his embrace with Hall: lips, tongues, chests, and groins all. The last was especially good for him. He recalled the time where his Bloodhound coding had nearly destroyed him when he'd abstained from battle for too long and began to question whether going without sex for so long had been just as bad.

The world wasn't content to let MeleeMan enjoy a good thing for long; soon enough, he grunted as he was shot off of Hall with surprising force. Annoyed, he failed to hide a scowl as he got back up to his feet. "Damn, I'm going to need to start adding to that disciplinary report if she doesn't stop jerking me around," he thought to himself, frustrated in multiple ways. "Don't you get it? This kind of thing's good because you don't clear it with your boss," he complained. Still, he had to admit, he found himself aching with pride at finally meeting a good girl that respected him for what he was... At least, she seemed to care about that part, rather than the coaching part now. That said... "Ugh. Lover. Boyfriend. It's kind of hard to think of her as a woman and not as a schoolgirl when she talks like that," he gulped, feeling a bit of guilt creep back in. "Wait, dammit-!" he encouraged her, reaching a hand out and starting to charge over, but she'd jacked out way too quickly.

He punched the floor in fading agitation, thankfully not hard enough to smash anything this time. On one hand, it was nice that he'd managed to get what he had out of this. The fact that she was calling him a boyfriend... ridiculous as that was... meant he might see her again some time and make some better progress. On the other hand... he'd failed his mission, she was probably going to report all of this to some sort of school official based on what she'd said, he may have actually just made out with someone that ought to be considered a minor, and worst, now he had a huge boner and nothing to do with it. "Damn... Is there somewhere I can..." he thought for a moment, looking for something like a bathroom. Of course, there wasn't one here, so he let out a deep sigh. With only his skinsuit to hide it, he was just going to have to strut his stuff on his way back to the gym.

He'd throw the door open and make his way there. He wasn't sure exactly what had happened to the others, but with no Hall to administer the test, he couldn't imagine things were going how they wanted right now.

------------------------------------

"Curses."

Damascus' thoughts were much the same as MeleeMan's when her last ditch effort fizzled out uselessly, but she didn't have the embrace of a lover to sweeten the deal with it. Her ordinarily stormy scowl seemed that much worse as she watched the door, knowing what was coming next, and more importantly, what was not coming over audio, unless she wanted to play audio of an amateur make-out session. CourseMan was insisting she shouldn't panic, but she felt more in line with the girls than with him... not because she was worried about being seen naked by CoachMan or even the girls failing to get their positions, but just because she saw the ridiculous events of the past hour or two becoming even more useless than they'd already seemed.

She'd let him focus, but not because she was confident in his plan... only because expressing her discontent certainly wouldn't make things better. She moved close enough to hear him and nodded, now pressing the raiment around her with her hands, as otherwise, he'd only need to glance down to get an eye-full. She lowered her eyebrows as she heard him speaking to Hall and found herself shaking her head in indignation. "He's delusional. We have no recorded evidence now, only our lie against her truth... outsiders against school authority, at that. We might be able to trick the old coach into saying something, but we've got a better chance that MeleeMan managed to get inside that cheerleader than we do of pulling this off." Pessimistic thoughts, such as they were, but they welled up unbidden. "I should have told the girls to just forget the blasted squad. I don't think anyone is going to come out ahead from this."

Then again, CourseMan was pretty crafty, if also lecherous. She figured that if anyone in their group had a chance of tricking Coach into giving them some ammo, it was him... and the old man hadn't seemed very bright, either. If only there was some way to use his loyalty to Hall against him... If nothing else, they might be able to come out sum zero. "And I imagine our payment will be in kind: zero," she thought with a big frown, wrapping more of her raiment around herself and more closely as she thought, but failing to actually dress back, being thus occupied with thoughts.

------------------------------------

The last thing CourseMan needed at this point was likely MeleeMan strolling up with the "Man" part of his name in near full display, but that was the situation the two of them found themselves in as MeleeMan turned the corner. His frown showed he wasn't happy to see CoachMan (and about as much so for CourseMan as well). He wasn't smart enough to figure out how to use his present state to his advantage, but to Coach, it would probably suggest something... MeleeMan, much less dressed than before, arriving from his visit to Hall with obvious physical arousal. "There's a good explanation for this," he interjected... then let the words hang in the air. He'd much rather respond to whatever conclusions they drew than try to explain what had happened himself.
MeleeMan would find his voice and the pound of his fist answered only by the acoustics of the gymnastics room itself. With nothing else for it, the would-be coach was left with nothing but his regrets and his arousal to accompany him back to the gym. At the very least, MeleeMan was lucky enough to find the halls unoccupied, with no students or teachers he'd have to explain his unfortunately apparent burden to. Thankfully, he'd been paying just enough attention to his surroundings during his forward trip to follow a familiar path back.

---

Meanwhile, in the auditorium, the girls had their eyes on CourseMan and their hands over their front privates for modesty's sake. The two of them had moved in closer as their coach had implied, neither seeming in any rush to refuse any suggestions that might help them out of their current predicament or reassurances to calm them down.

Having wandered from Damascus, Wand, now baring her backside to the other woman, gave a quick glance back. Likely, she was considering asking Damascus to bring the cloak over and give her some cover, but after seeing Damascus's stormier-than-usual demeanor, she evidently thought better of it.

Unfortunately, the girls were little more than their eyes, their nerves, and their nearly-naked bodies at the moment. They gave some small nods at various points, seeming half-aware that much of what he was saying was really to himself as much as anyone else.

"That might work..." Wand agreed with CourseMan's point, nodding fervently. "I mean, Coach's a straight-arrow guy, he's like, one of those stuffy old guys, or whatevs. I can't imagine him lying, so if we can fool him, he should go along with our story. It might be tougher to make the other kids believe us instead of her, but maybe together with the video..."

"Uh..." Twig piped up in a squeaky voice, coughing and adopting a peeved-looking expression, trying to look composed, but inconvenienced. "So, if that's what we're going with, we can dress back into the uniforms, right? There's no need for us to, like, stand around butt-naked if we've already made the con we wanted."

---

Meanwhile, in the hall, the half-coach man rubbed his eyes a few more times for good measure. They flickered out in the blackness beneath his hat sporadically. They finally opened back up wide, and he pointed a finger at CourseMan. "Ey, you! Man! I have no idea what the blue Betties ya thought ya were doing in there with those girls, but I didn't-"

His excitement was tempered only slightly when he realized CourseMan was, supposedly, also in the dark. "Swear by the shepherd, I had no idea. I've been out here asleep. That's my explanation, where's yours, man?"

The coach listened to CourseMan's story, folding his arms once, as if experimenting to see if it would help him calm down. It didn't work, and soon they were in balled fists at his sides again. "The nude, man?! Ey? The nude?!" At this rate, it might be worth remembering they were in a hall, not a sound-proof room of any kind. "Ya figured they would be safe enough with this test being administered by Ms. Hall, even with your own foot outta the sock in the same room, ey? That's right, ya weren't wearing that shabby number when I went in there, and those girls weren't covering their sweet, oh so innocent eyes, either! I'm gonna want another good explanation for that, and right quickly! Ey?!"

He seemed to pause a moment, only just realizing he'd been asked questions. "Hall had other business. No surprise, she's a busy woman, man. She told me to come just to tell the girlies the test was off and they'd need to reschedule. Now that I think of it, that's another thing that's fishier than Captain Curtis on a good day. You're saying Hall told ya all to get naked, then told me to come in? Ey, man-"

The Coach's usual go-to phrase was interrupted by MeleeMan's arrival. CoachMan stared at him for a while, the subtle tilt of his hat indicating his eyes were going right where they were somewhat helpless to avoid. He turned his head back up, remaining quiet for a moment longer. He began growling in a low voice, his fists shaking at his sides, before he pointed a finger at MeleeMan, issuing a bellow. "You! You're the one behind this, am I right? Ey man? Ey? Man?! I was a dumb old fool, letting ya go where yawanted with Hall! I heard her voice, but where is she now? What have ya done with her? I can't believe that you overpowered her, but... I know you're behind this somehow!"

The coach lowered his head, still flailing his arms around angrily. "Blast ya, man! With Hall out, we haven't got a proper line of security for me to report ya to," he muttered, crossing his arms and perhaps saying a bit more than a responsible educator should. "Well, with her absent, I'm in charge! I wanna see all five of ya in my office, fast as ya can get yourselves decent and move your feet. Not a question," he ended in a growl, pointing a finger at MeleeMan in particular, seeming to dare him to object. "If even one of ya doesn't show up, those no-gooders are going to pay for it. I'm sure sorry if I'm throwing a wrench in their plans or your schemes, but nobody's leaving here until I get to the bottom of this. Understand? Ey?!"
In the Gym, Courser nodded and held the uniform he was still holding onto towards Twig with a reassuring grin. Of course, she'd still have to take it from him if she wanted to get dressed, and that would mean using her hands.

"Sure. Coach just said that Hall herself has nicked off, so there no danger you putting them back on now." While he played considerate ally to Twig, just behind Wandy his second clone slipped out again, standing right behind her and close enough for his bare chest to brush against her back. It placed comforting hands gently over the outsides of her shoulders in a soft brush.

"Pity though," it whispered with a small wink in case she turned her head to look at him. "You're gorgeous enough without..." It didn't stay for long, swiftly vanishing again and leaving Wand to also get dressed again, if Damascus actually gave her the uniform. The real Courser was looking to Twig with a serious expression, focusing mainly on her face and eyes. When he had her attention properly he winked to her, then held one hand in a closed fist in front of him, as though her were holding an interviewer's microphone.

"So, in your own words, how would you describe the relationship between miss Hall, and CoachMan? Would you say that he usually follows her requests without questioning them?" He moved his imaginary microphone out towards Twig so she could give what would hopefully be a suitably affronted and offended student response for their case. He gave her as long as she needed, and whatever time it would take the girls to get dressed again if they chose to, but before long another development was speeding them along. A small frown creased CourseMan's face and he gestured across his body with one hand, off to the side. Over on the bench, his coat dissolved into water just as Courser's hand drew a localised sheet of water over his form and extended the arm out to the other side. When it stopped, the sheet of water resolved into his coat and Courser himself was fully dressed again. With a small, neat flourish he slipped the coat over his shoulders and tousled his hair once.

"Dress quick, girls, seems that with Hall out of the picture, CoachMan is pulling rank and wants to talk to us all. Don't worry, this is perfect. Remember, when we talk to him, you weren't comfortable about having to get naked for Hall to see, but you felt pressured. You felt like you couldn't refuse, or she'd just fail you out of hand. Keep that in mind if he asks you anything, and we'll handle the rest. You ready?" A moment later, he put his hands behind his back and turned from the girls.

"Jenny? Can you start up your video software? I need to do some quick editing." There was no answer. "Jenny?" He only had so long to get the video together, but between what they had each recorded variously, he was pretty sure he could cobble together something suitably incriminating, if had had a few minutes. It would, at least, be enough to cause a very big smear on Hall, even if it ended up getting debunked later — such was the way of flash media and trending videos... but Jenny needed to start the tools he had to use from her side... they were in her private folders. Where had she gone?

Outside, Courser's lead clone was trying to gently Guide the angered coach to the right conclusion, doing his best to find the right blend of sympathy, indignation and mutual surprise. First came the show of mostly concealed indignation, CoachMan queried him on his reasons for being naked. He led him finish before trying to answer though, giving a show of only mostly managing to school himself to calmness. Eventually, he got around to addressing most of Courser's own questions, but before the fake coach could respond to the real one, his ally in misbehaviour arrived and pushed CoachMan that much closer to bursting something In his head, Courser was beginning to suspect that MeleeMan had that effect on a lot of people. Either way, he needed a quick defuse before the shouting drew more attention. He turned to MeleeMan, reaching out to gently lay one hand on his chest, high and to one side, and spoke quietly, deliberately lowing his voice as much as CoachMan raised his own.

"Easy... It doesn't look like CoachMan, here, was a part of it at all. He's as much a victim as anyone, so don't hurt him, ok? I know you're... riled... but please... just, be calm, and we'll get this sorted out, alright?" Of course the borderline affectionate and soothing tone of his voice sounded like it was clearly just meant for MeleeMan, but there was no way that CoachMan wasn't going to hear it as well; false privacy was a very useful tool for implicit honesty. Even so, the decoy removed its hand before any harm could come to it, hopefully, and turned its gaze back to CoachMan, still speaking softly.

"We will all talk shortly, CoachMan. If you'll give the girls a couple of minutes to get dressed after we let them know what's going on. Please understand that they are both very upset right now as a result of your intrusion, even if you weren't aware of what you'd been told to walk in on. If you could please refrain from talking about them in such an obviously biased way, as calling them 'No-gooders', that would also be appreciated. It would be nice if your mind was open to the possibility that the two young ladies that have just been exposed to you, and who are now quite distressed about this, might not actually be the ones making unfair 'schemes'. Just maybe? Now, if you'll keep your voices down, perhaps you can calmly show us where your office is, while they get themselves presentable." as if to punctuate the toning down of the scene, the decoy made a small gesture which recalled the rest of his outfit, leaving him properly dressed once more and he waited to see how the coach, and equally, how MeleeMan would respond to his efforts at damage control. Hopefully the girls would be ready quickly.

If the situation had been a little different, MeleeMan probably would have shoved CourseMan at least halfway down the hallway when the hand was placed on his chest. That one action had put CourseMan in a great deal more danger than Coachman's accusations and ranting. On this occasion, however, MeleeMan had a vested interest in not becoming any more hated than he already was around this school... "Boyfriend, she called me... ridiculous... but she'd have a worse name for me if I pulverize this half-buggy bastard into blood, guts, and wood. Or the seaman, for that matter," he figured. "I get you, seaman, but I can't keep my mouth shut either when he's griping at me," MeleeMan shrugged, then turned to Coach.

"Old man, you said it yourself: overpowering her wouldn't have been easy, even if I'd wanted to. Look, I'd at least have some bruises or scratches or something," the big man reminded the coach-man. He stopped to pull away one torn spot at the bicep of his skinsuit, where the spears had torn it. "I mean, despite the way it looks, I wasn't injured at all. What Hall and I got up to is none of your business, actually. But if you want, just ask her! She'll tell you I didn't do a damn thing to her," he insisted, tilting his chin up. "Well, maybe it's gonna bother you, thinking about what we got up to. Wouldn't blame you. But uh, you've seen her before, right? She's... old enough to make her own decisions, put it that way. Besides that, it wasn't anything that ought to mean a thing to you, right?"

Truth be told, MeleeMan didn't want to march with CoachMan to the office at all. He'd be much happier to put the whole thing to bed right there in the hallway. Still, CourseMan was resisting so little that cooperation was clearly part of some plan of his... so he'd go along with it, begrudgingly. "Listen jackass, we've wasted a lot of time already... The seaman and I came here to coach girls and help them pass a test, and here we are, being told the whole stupid thing's called off! Not only that, but with what they went through and you barging in on them and everything? The way I see it, you actually owe it to them to either let them on the stupid squad. So you better think carefully before you piss me off any more with this little talk," he complained, pointing one finger towards the only real coach amongst the three of them.

------------------------

Inside the gym, Damascus could only hand off the uniforms to the girls, keeping a sour frown plastered to her face. "A swordfight is much more straight forward... whatever happened to swordfights?" she thought to herself ruefully. Even now, CourseMan was still flirting with the girls, which made her scowl harder. "What foolishness... if anything, hopefully this teaches the girls a lesson of some kind. But I doubt that it will." All she could do now was continue to nurse a continually diminishing hope that CourseMan's craftiness could pull through on this... not because they faced any real threat from the school system, or likely even Hall, but more because she hated to think this whole day of nonsense had been for nothing.

As the girls dressed, Damascus watched CourseMan through narrow eyes. Only once they were all nearly dressed back did she realize she was still garbed in only her circling sheath-cape. Quickly, she summoned back on her skinsuit, which was only slightly more modest than going nude, truth be told. Her cape ceased circling and went back to his heavy cape form. "We should do this quickly. Every second you leave my master out there running his mouth is another second you risk your entire plan coming apart," she warned her ally.
Twig returned CourseMan's grin with a roll of her eyes, but an amused smile, regardless. Blushing brightly, she used her upper hand to swipe the uniform from CourseMan, giving a brief glimpse of the small breasts CourseMan had already gotten a glimpse of before she pulled the uniform to her chest. "No further statement for now, all right, Chief? Coach will fall in line like we want, but we're gonna have a hard time making our case with me and Wandy still in the buff."

Wand, herself, didn't join in the reprimand, seeming helpless to do much of anything as she felt the shadow of CourseMan against her naked back. When he vanished, she gave a quick nod, then began putting on the soapy uniform with no further hesitation.

Twig, on the other hand, still had enough for both of them. If CourseMan hadn't yet looked away, she'd make a shooing motion with the hand at the end of the left arm covering her chest. If he, instead, cast his eyes anywhere near her sister's directions, she'd snap her fingers to get his attention, then point her index finger at an empty wall with a less amused expression on her face. Regardless, she wouldn't actually start dressing until she thought CourseMan wasn't looking... and even then, she wasn't moving with the speed her coaches would likely prefer. This was probably due to the reluctance anyone has to put on clothes that are already wet and slick, nonetheless one of the sheltered disposition of the two sisters... also, the fact that she hadn't paid any attention to Damascus's menacing gaze, unlike her sister, probably contributed.

Wand had already dressed all the way to her bloomers and undershirt, but appeared to be having some trouble with the skirt. "Ugh, this stupid thing feels a little big. Probably stretched by that big-" she began, before trailing off and gulping. "Whatevs. No reason I can't just say this one's a little big for me, if he asks." With the skirt hung on her hips, loose though it was, she pulled the shell over her head.

Though they'd reached different stages of getting ready, both girls let out a frustrated groan when CourseMan updated them on the situation. "Ohmigod, I so totally don't feel like that," Twig muttered. "Can't we just be friggin' cheerleaders already? Why've we gotta-"

"Ohmigod, Twiggy, just shut up and put your skirt on," Wandy interrupted her, tying the bow in her hair (it looks like this superficial aspect, at least, was one part of being a cheerleader the two had practiced).

Letting their body language, eye rolling, and occasional irritated sighs speak for them, the girls hurried to get the rest of their outfits on. Wand, having finished first, made her way over to CourseMan. "So Twiggy and I are just gonna say Hall put us up to changing into those outfits, and we're basically gonna tell it like Hall was trying to make us look inappropriate so we wouldn't make the squad...? And Coach walking in on us was part of her scheme. Well, soon as Twiggy ever finishes putting her stupid shoes on!" she segued, raising her voice intentionally, "I guess we'll take care of it. Coach always has a stick up his butt, but I don't think he'll be hard for you to outsmart..."

---

While the girls were still just getting dressed, CourseMan's clone was dealing with the other trouble factor in his plan, his unruly partner. "Sure's Shelby I'm sorry for bargin' in on the girls, but ya will have to forgive me if I don't give 'em the benefit of the doubt, man. Hall is a model student in every sense of the word. She participates in the student government, and she pushes both herself and all the other students to give their all. Those girls... only thing I ever hear come outta their mouths is a whine, a gossip, a scoff at authority! And not to my face, either, cause ya understand they've been punished enough times by me to know better. When they think you're not listening, man. Ey, I'm not saying their malicious, but I am saying it's a heck of a lot easier to imagine the two of them pullin' some shenanigans than the Elec East High Administrator's own code and data. Anyway, your friend with the cape looks dangerous, but she looks like Eve, at least. She can get 'em dressing back while ya two Adams come to my office."

MeleeMan had a bit more to say before they got moving, though, so CoachMan stayed still and heard him out. "Aye, man. Nothing I need to worry about, if she's with the Administrator. I'm sure the two of 'em will be talking about whatever the two of ya have been up to, and if you've got something comin' to ya, ya'd better be sure we're both going to hear of it sooner rather than later." He continued listening, crossing his arms and breathing heavily, and remained silent a while after MeleeMan finished. "Uh huh," he finally piped up. "Ya know, that's an interesting point. Ey, man? Ya two were hired to help those two... train for that test, or whatever. Do ya dispute it? And now, it feels suspiciously like ya two are slightly... biased parties? I mean, ya are taking their money. This whole unbelievable situation, it'll take a while to get it untangled... but the result, what ya are recommendin' to me, is to pass the two of 'em without all their tests done."

The Navi wheeled closer to MeleeMan, not seeming overly concerned by his threats not to push him. "Now I don't know what ya were doing with Ms. Hall, Sonny boy, but I can't imagine it had the slightest thing to do with coaching those girls. A lot of fishy business, none of it addin' up, but all of it addin' up to those two girls passin' a test they didn't finish. Man... I think I have a better idea. The test isn't finishing today, so there's no reason for ya two coaches to hang around, right? And I sure don't care to see any more of ya, so why don't ya go ahead and hail for Murphy, make your way out of here? If everything ya have said is true, all I need to do is question the two girls. I'm sure they can convince me as well as the two of ya. The innocent have nothing to hide, right, man? They'll clear there own names."

The coach leaned back, casting his eyes at MeleeMan's face directly. "Aye! Good idea, ey, man? The two girls go to my office, the three of ya are free to enjoy the rest of your day. I'm sure once their names are cleared, the twins will get back in touch with ya. But since the two of ya don't really have any more business here, I'm gonna ask ya. To. Kindly. Leave." The Navi breathed the words at MeleeMan specifically, seeming eager to challenge him and see where he'd be pushed.
Inside the gym, Courser did his best to offer a reassuring nod and wink to Damascus; he could tell that his partner in this was not particularly enjoying the social fencing nearly as much as she would have probably enjoyed the more physical variety, but for now he had his hands full, and couldn't really offer her any more support than that. In particular, Jenny had finally responded to his message. To Courser's surprise, though, she hadn't just cleared the permissions for him to use the applications in her private folders, but unlocked the whole folders to him. Knowing Jenny, she probably hadn't meant to do that, he caught himself thinking, but even so he set aside the urge to peek and see what else she had hidden and focused on his actual task at hand. For one thing, she wouldn't want him to see, and for another, there was just no time.

"Damascus, can you pass me whatever footage MeleeMan has gathered from his... liason... with Hall? I'm putting together the video now." Provided she was able to give it to him, he could begin to get to work.

Now, to make a good video that could create a convincing level of mass-spreading slander... He drew together the bits and pieces of footage and recorded dialogue he had so far and began cutting and splicing them. While he was busy, the girls began to dress, each exhibiting their own brand of shy-not-shy. He took as much of a glance as they seemed to want him to, but no more — when Twig gestured his flirtatious self towards the wall he grinned and inclined his head, then lifted the fingers on each hand to his temples, drawing them across his eyes. As his clone had displayed before, this drew a broad, blue fabric blindfold over his eyes that looked to be of convincing thickness.

"Let me know when you're decent again, alright, and we'll get this finished with. I'm just sorting out the video now, but I'll give it to you both when we're done, and you can decide if you want to release it or not, how does that sound?" Because he had the blindfold on, of course, he didn't turn away from the girls, merely standing in a clam, neutral pose while he waited for them, casually buffing the knuckles of one hand on his chest as he did. He didn't really need to tell either Twig or Want that, like his decoy before him, the blindfold didn't actually obscure his vision at all, as much as it seemed to.

Eventually the girls were ready and the video was done as well. Courser, of course, wouldn't dispel his blindfold until one or the other of them gave the word; truth be told he was focused enough on putting together his little film that he barely had the concentration spare to direct his clone outside at the same time. When everyone was ready to go though, Courser moved in close to the girls again, standing between them and close enough that he could have put an arm around both if he'd been so inclined.

"Ok, here we are. Leak this to the school subtly, and I guarantee you'll see Hall disgraced, even if only half the people who see it believe it." As he spoke, a screen lit up in front of his eyes, then shifted back far enough for everyone to get a good look.

The first shot that came up showed Hall and MeleeMan in the club room, with a recorder-eye view that showed both participants in a very clear state of being dressed down considerably. It looked rather like Hall was toying with the idea of cutting the remainder of MeleeMan's clothes off. Even so, it seemed obvious they weren't hostile towards each other in any way. Just as the figures began to move, the view transitioned and jumped, to the point where Hall and MeleeMan were down on the mats now, in each other's arms. Hall was making a gesture for quiet to her supposed lover, finger to her lips before speaking, but when she did her voice was clear in the audio, leaving no doubt to her words:

"Oh, CoachMan! I'm so sorry to have to put this unnecessary duty on you, but something has come up in my schedule. An emergency. Would you please enter the auditorium and let the twins know we'll have to reschedule their test for another day?" The two of them exchanged a few more words, but the audio didn't come through clearly, until Hall deigned to share a kiss with her 'emergency', then, after another moment, a further phrase came through. "I suppose this is going to have to go in my disciplinary action report as well. You're quite the passionate... l-lover!" The video footage cut away again after that.

This time, there was a shot of the two girls, only just recently taken, dressed in their sudsy and damp uniforms, looking frayed and worried. it was heavily censored for their anonymity, of course, and switched over almost right away to the conversation Courser himself had had with Hall, via video link. It picked up while Hall was mid answer, her words coming out crisp and clearly this time.

"...state of dress, it is of little consequence. We will all be girls in the final trial." There was a slight pause before her voice continued. "I would happily run it bare!" There was another pause before she continued in a slightly calmer voice, though Hall's penchant for announcing everything had made running her words together almost too easy. "I believe I will be showing the girls plenty of due courtesy by making my way there in my current garb." The view returned to Courser, interview-style, speaking with disdain and reprimand in his voice.
"I had been going to ask you to hurry back, since the girls are both warmed up and ready to go, and now it is you alone who are keeping us all waiting with your tardiness..."
"Rest assured, I shall be there post-haste."

The next shot was a wider view of the gym area, angled to show only one fully dressed Courser, and the two girls, though they had been heavily obscured, and all that any message-board viewer might be able to tell was that it was two student girls. their voice,s when they spoke, had also been disguised, in the same manner of old-style witness protection.

"S-so we've gotta strip down too, after all?"
"Well... there's nothing else we can do, right?"
"All right," a nervous delay, "We'll do what we have to." The censored figures got to stripping down, gradually.
"Hope nobody else has to come in here," One of them was heard to murmur. The next cut was another wider, security-footage style shot, showing only the two naked girls, obviously bare behind their pixels, and then the door bursting open as CoachMan blundered in The scene played out, shouting and all, then jumped away to another interview-style shot. This one came from Courser's clone as he had spoken to CoachMan. Courser's voice came first, trying to calm Coachman down, before confirming that the coach hadn't been prepared for what happened. The response came naturally:

"Swear by the shepherd, I had no idea. I've been out here asleep."
"We were waiting for Hall. She was supposed to come and deliver the final test." Opposite CourseMan's calming tones, CoachMan's anger and confusion only really served to play into the tone of scene that the careful mixing of visual and audio was creating.
"Hall had other business. No surprise, she's a busy woman, man. She told me to come just to tell the girlies the test was off and they'd need to reschedule. You're saying Hall told ya all to get naked, then told me to come in?" The interview-style account switched back to one of the girls, still protected visually and vocally as she spoke.

"I mean, Coach's a straight-arrow guy, he's like, one of those stuffy old guys, or whatevs. I can't imagine him lying..." With that, the video faded out completely, then shut off. Courser looked between Wand and twig then raised an eyebrow.

"What do you think? Even if it comes out as faked a week later, Hall's name will still be dragged through the mud long before they can clean it up, and mud sticks, even to the innocent." He flourished his hands once, then turned them outward to offer two small data packets, one each to twig and Wand, but held them back a moment before handing them over.

"I'm putting these in your hands, and you can decide if you want to leak them or not, and where. Be certain, ok girls? If these go out, Hall could end up in some very real, very serious trouble. It's your choice what to do with them." Having said that, he wasn't going to prevent either Twig or Wand from taking the packages if they wanted to.

----

Out in the hallway, Courser's main clone was trying to diffuse the situation be diverting it into another questionable direction. When his first affectionate touch on MeleeMan's chest didn't get him immediately punched from the net, the decoy moved to phase two, grinning broadly, like he was as pleased as could be for MeleeMan upon hearing the implication that he had gotten up to hijinks with Hall. his attention diverted to facing his ally completely and bringing the palms of his hands together in front of his own chest.

"So it went well!? Oh, I'm so happy for you both!! Oh you must tell me everything later, oh, well, if you think she wouldn't mind, of course!" He even put a very slight bounce into his toes as he enthused over the revelation. "I know how you feel about her, dear, so I'm glad that that's one thing at least that has gone well today!" This outburst done with, Courser 'recovered' from the bubbly enthusiasm of his voice and made a visible effort to straighten his features to seriousness again.

"Well, I feel much better now. Hopefully we can all calm down at bit." He steadfastly ignored MeleeMan's threatening words to the real coach in the room and instead focused on him as well. "Listen, you might have your misgivings about Wand and Twig, but if you're going to judge them in advance, over things that you've heard they said about you, and not even things you've directly heard them saying themselves... then I can't in good conscience leave them in your hands alone. Yes, we may be biased parties since they asked us to come her, but I'll be hones,t it was never about the money for me. I'm not even really interested in accepting it now. I do feel like you are an equally biased party, though, so I think we have to stay." All the time that he spoke this time around, he kept his voice light and pleasant instead of his previous reprimanding.

"Now, unlike my partner here, I'm not going to say that I feel the girls should be passed through the test that Hall decided to call off. I will say, however, that I've watched them do the other tests in order, and I am very confident that they have all the attributes necessary to be cheerleaders." Clone or not, he made one last brave gamble, standing in between MeleeMan and CoachMan.

"Now, if the two of you lovely males could stop measuring your testosterone against each other, the girls are about to come out, so, let's get this finished up without any petty violence, alright?" He was, of course, gambling entirely on the two navis being susceptible to appeals of decent, mature behaviour; the first of them to throw a punch was likely going to end up knocking the shadow decoy out of the park before it could saying anything more.

"Yes... hopefully he gave us something usable, I haven't viewed it yet. You will need all of your skill if you're going to edit this in a way that makes her look bad next to him," Damascus complied, handing over a data packet to CourseMan, then crossing her arms tightly. While CourseMan played around with the girls, presumably working on the video at the same time, she closed her eyes and meditated. Somewhere in that calm, a thought occurred to her, ruining her focus and causing her to slowly flicker open her eyelids. "Wait. Couldn't we have just taken some photos of the girls in the test uniforms in front of the wall that Hall had rigged with spears meant to stab the competitors? Surely she's not allowed to do that, or at least it's not normal practice," she thought to herself, her mouth tensing up into a tighter frown. Well... too late to go down that road.

What mattered was what the girls thought about the video, of course. Damascus, for her part, looked perturbed. "The portion with Hall and MeleeMan is convincing, because we can see her in frame and it's clearly shocking for her to be involved in that sort of behavior. I'm less confident of what we've taken in the gym. With no one but the girls and you in the shot until CoachMan bursts in, it looks questionable," she criticized. "What I'd worry about mostly is whether you girls will be ready to answer questions that come your way. I'm sure Hall won't submit without a fight, and that's going to mean intense scrutiny of your behavior. Just as you're capable of recording this footage and splicing it together, we live in an age where everyone knows these things can be edited and spliced together. You'll have to go the extra mile if you're going to convince whatever powers that be... assuming there is any, other than Hall herself."

She squinted her eyes again as another unwanted thought came into her head. "And will they even want to show this off? It makes them look degraded and abused... I'm not sure that utilizing this footage results in becoming 'popular cheerleaders' regardless," she griped internally. Still, CourseMan had done all the work. She hadn't contributed much more than a body to the whole scheme, so she'd be making a fool of herself if she spoke all of that openly. "At this rate, maybe both parties, the girls and Hall, would be best off if they just forgot about it... But I hardly imagine we can make the girls pay us for revealing the wisdom in that."

---------------------------------------

MeleeMan shrugged and tilted his chin up defiantly. "Yeah, Coach, maybe I am a little biased. After all, those girls got through their stupid tests, most of em, anyway. Why shouldn't I want them to go ahead and pass?" he retorted, barely moving his lips as he talked through his teeth. CoachMan wasn't backing down, which made MeleeMan snarl harder, as if his territory was being invaded. "You idiot, what do you mean with all that innocent and guilty crap? What are you even accusing them of? I went off with Hall to talk about coaching stuff, just ask her! She can also attest to the fact that the girls in there did most of the damn tests! You're trying to start something when all that happened here was those girls doing some tests and not getting to do the last one cause me and Hall, uh, got a little carried away with sharing our coach tricks."

CoachMan got even closer now, which caused MeleeMan's sneer to turn into an uncomfortable frown. "Woah buddy, reign it in there. Still got an elevated situation going on, don't make this weird," he murmured under his breath, casting his eyes downward.

Unfortunately for MeleeMan, things only got weirder, as CourseMan began bouncing on his toes like a giddy schoolgirl. "Hey hey, jackass, how I feel about her is respect, and it's mutual, okay? We bonded over wr...err... coaching," he defended. "I'll tell you about it or you can get the whole damn scoop from Hall herself, whenever she decides to show her pretty face again." The talk about not accepting money seemed just as crazy, but MeleeMan held a tight frown and nodded silently on that point. After all, he'd gotten something nicer than money... and if this whole thing went away without followup, that would be all the better for him. He might have to kiss any further meet-ups with the administrator's sexy navi goodbye if this blackmail thing went to its conclusion.

Being told not to measure his testosterone was only making his anger boil up, though at his partner rather than the coach. "Spoken like a pu-"

Rania coughed into her PET, having briefly rejoined the scene in progress.

"... Perfect jackass," he "corrected" to something only slightly less offensive, crossing his arms and casting his eyes to the side. His frown looked uncomfortable again, likely because he knew Rania had started watching again. "Butt out for now, dammit, Rania... That's for your own good," he grumbled, knowing that she would have shut down the whole cheating angle before it even started.
Twig and Wand had finished reapplying their uniforms, with the exception of Twig's hairband. Grimacing at the suds on her duds, she hurriedly worked on tying her bow with practiced hands as the two sisters gathered to see what CourseMan had come up with. They crowded on either side of him, gluing their eyes to the screen for the duration of the video. Neither commented as the video ran, only rolling their eyes, clicking their teeth, or sighing at various points, gestures so second-nature to them they might not have even been intended to convey a message. At the end of the video, Twig stood up and gave an exaggerated clap, tightening her lower lip. "Uh-huh! Hall's in for it now. That screwball's gonna regret ever messing with us. Eye for an eye!"

"Nice editing! Wish I had time to, like, get some pointers," Wand approved, grinning. Both of the girls looked pretty worked up now, but it might be hard to tell if that was from genuine confidence in CourseMan's video, or their eagerness to see their tormentor get hers after watching an account of the events played over. "Once we get this out, Hall's good as done." Neither of the two seemed overly concerned about Damascus's worries. In all likelihood, they'd talked themselves into it to the point that they had a concrete image of what their final success would look like: them as cheerleaders, Hall at a different school or, at least, a different lunch table. For girls so clearly used to things going their way, they probably had no conception that the risky maneuver could backfire on them at this point.

The girls readily accepted the videos, whisking the data packets off to their own private stores. In spite of CourseMan's ominous final statement, which might as well have been "be careful what you wish for," it was pretty clear the girls had no hesitation.

---

Meanwhile, in the hall, CoachMan was still trying to deal with the disparate pair that wouldn't cave to his demands. As much as he was still giving MeleeMan the evil eye, he was pretty clearly thrown off by the act of CourseMan's clone. It was probably safe to say he didn't have to deal with that sort of personality often, and he didn't seem to know what to make of it. At the very least, it kept him from moving any closer to MeleeMan and actually coming to blows. "Listen, lads," he spoke up, wearily, putting his hands in front of him. "I'm not asking ya to explain what ya are talking about anymore, and I'm gonna overlook the part where ya tell me how to handle my business with this alone: ya have been dealing with those girls for, what, a few hours, and as paid employees of 'em. I, on the other hand, have been trying to help 'em on the straight and narrow for a school year. Ey? Get my point, man?"

The coach crossed his arms, planting his feet metaphorically. "Look, I'm sure not trying to come between ya two and getting paid. End of the day, though, one of us is school staff, and two of us are guests at this school. I've told ya I'm gonna do things my way, and by Bethel that's what I intend to do. If the girls are innocent, they'll prove their innocence. If Ms. Hall has no funny business to report, she won't report any. Ya two being here for my conversation with those two is gonna do nothing but raise my data pressure."

The doors of the gym swung open as Wand and Twig made their way out in appropriately sudsy uniforms. "Coach! What's the deal?" Wand shouted, picking up her walk to a storm.

"Yeah, what were you thinking?" Twig joined her, advancing as well.

"Girls, please, calm a second, would ya? I didn't get a look at near anything but-" he started, before shifting awkwardly and coughing. "Well. I didn't get more than a general idea, is what I meant to say. And I left, didn't I? Anyway, call me CoachMan and don't try and change a subject to get out of this! You two are coming to my office for a spell. Say goodbye to your coaches for now."

"What?!" Wand shouted. "Now wait a minute-"

Twig grabbed her hand, shaking her head in a way that was not half as subtle as she probably thought. Stopping just short of a literal wink-wink nudge-nudge to her sister, Twig turned to CoachMan. "That's all right, Coach. I think after we get a chance-"

"CoachMan!" the coach man interrupted them again, testily.

"... Coach, Man," Twig replied, a smirk on her face joining a blink that was clearly a repressed rolling of eyes. "Once we explained, I think you'll understand that we're just victims here, and we, like, reallly just totally wanna be the best cheerleaders we can, kay?"

"We'll see," CoachMan responded, still suspicious. "Well? Ey? Ya two comfortable leaving now, or am I gonna have to give ya the bum rush, man?" The coach finally noticed Damascus, who had either followed them or, presumably, would still be in the gymnasium. "Er, you too, ma'am."

"Oh, and don't worry, Coaches," Twig said, turning back to CourseMan and MeleeMan, giving CourseMan a subtle wink. "Squad or no squad, my sister and I are Navis of our word. Go back to the .GNA, and we'll post up what we owe you. I'll be sure to give you my contact info in case you ever... wanna get in touch again." The last part was not-at-all subtly directed firmly at CourseMan. The young Navi made a point not to look at MeleeMan any more than she could help.
Courser allowed the girls to take the copies of his handiwork without nay further warning; it was in their own hands to use as they pleased, and if they used them poorly, or dug their own graves, he could honestly say that they had been warned. A part of him felt passingly sorry for Hall, in case the girls did manage to ruin her reputation, but it wasn't as though he had actually doctored anything, so it really was her own fault. He just offered another cheeky grin for each of them as they made for the door. Out in the hall, as MeleeMan offered the expected insult and lash back towards CourseClone's uncomfortable affection, he pouted softly and cast him a side eye.

"There's no need to be like that." Then, for extra effect, he added the words that most relationship-bound males dreaded hearing. "We will talk about this later." Saying no more he turned back to CoachMan, in time for the girls to make their own entrance.

While the other two were distracted by the sudden shift in the conversation, the clone stepped subtly back from the cluster, letting MeleeMan and CoachMan turn towards Wand and Twig directly, before fading away into shadow once all eyes were off him. The real Courser followed the girls out a few moments later, accompanying Damascus. He kept quiet while the twins had their own exchange with the coach, though Wand's initial reaction made him smile; it sounded like she was distressed at the thought of him being sent away before she could 'reward' him. When it was done, and the questions levied towards himself and Damascus, he simply inclined his head.

"We understand. My concerns before were simply because I was unsettled to hear you talk about these girls as though you had already judged and found them guilty of something, regardless of the situation. Whether you know them or not, that is not how anyone with a duty of care should speak about their wards." He paused, then drew a longer breath. "Still, we understand, and we'll leave the situation in the hands of the school from here. I'm sure my partner, however, would appreciate Hall's school contact details, in case any need to follow up presents itself."

He waited behind with Damascus while the twins said their goodbyes, and smiled again for each of them, inclining his head while, behind him, and in a moment that CoachMan wasn't watching, if one occurred, two decoys winked back and blew each girl girl a subtle kiss with the tips of two fingers.

"Good fortune to you, ladies. I'll look forward to coaching both of you again. Don't worry, there's more than enough of me to go around." The two clones glanced at each other behind courser's back, shaking their heads at the old joke, and the brief flick of his eyes along with the half-grinned smirk that he sent back to Twig told her he was very much expecting a roll of her eyes for the poor calibre of it. "Be sure to write, and tell me how you fare. We can practice the truest of cheer-leading pursuits in future sessions." A part of him still wondered if the girls were aware that, within his own understanding of the world, the truest and most constant activity of cheer-leaders wasn't something they did in front of crowds. Oh well.
Damascus was forced to concede as the girls set aside her advice in favor of CourseMan's fix. That was likely for the best; no point trying to learn from mistakes now. The girls seemed like the type who would probably make a mistake or two more they'd come to regret before leaving school. As she thought about it a little harder, she realized she ought to be more thankful to CourseMan than she honestly felt... if it weren't for him, this mission probably wouldn't have even gotten started; MeleeMan would have killed it right at the cheerleader skirts part. Then again, she had to consider whether she was happy for this mission at all, given that she'd degraded herself a few times and MeleeMan had probably made things considerably awkward for other parties.

She decided it might be a good idea to wait a bit while things sorted themselves out with the others. After all, if MeleeMan didn't look like a coach, she looked even less like one, with her semi-metallic sheen, blood-thirsty eyes, and transforming cape. Then again, CoarseMan didn't look like one either... but did look like the sort of person the girls would hire, at least.

Then she recalled that CoachMan had probably already seen her regardless, when he'd barged in earlier. "Great," she sighed to herself, then went out to join the others.

-----

Outside, MeleeMan was about to lay into CoachMan again, tired of the old bastard's self-righteous attitude, but the cheerleaders came out and did it for him.

Damascus gave CoachMan a polite half-bow as she was asked to leave. A part of her began to wonder if this might have gone a bit smoother had she been given the responsibility of leading CoachMan astray while MeleeMan performed the tests in the skirt... but that never would have happened regardless. Whatever the case, CoachMan seemed to have a healthy courtesy towards most women, just not the uppity cheerleaders he was charged with handling.

As CoachMan talked to the girls and the girls talked to him, while giving CoachMan the flirty winks, MeleeMan frowned and tapped his finger against his bicep, with his arms crossed tightly. "Yeah, sure. You girls seem like you could use some more coaching, I'll agree there," MeleeMan responded, although the contact information hadn't really been offered to him. He realized that, things as they were, any future plans with Hall were off the table. Time was already helping him cope with that, along with a generous supply of ego. "So what... there's other fish in the sea for a guy like me. The perfect man doesn't worry about losing one little catch," he reminded himself. "Just another girl left wet and wanting in my wake." That part was certainly an embellishment.

To his surprise, CourseMan came up with an excuse to get Hall's digits for him, just as he'd written her off (and he'd written CourseMan off a long time ago). He let his mouth hang stupidly for a moment, before fixing his jaw and nodding. "Right, we might need to go over techniques again in the future," he agreed. "Professional to prodigy, you get it." The fact that his manhood was starting to react again, after finally having started to settle, was probably a bad tip off to why he might want to meet the young lady again. "Sea-man... maybe you're alright after all," he thought to himself, then remembered the behavior from earlier and shook his head. "Nah, I guess not," he resolved.

MeleeMan was ready to leave, but Damascus put a hand upon his shoulder to signal he ought to stay. The two needed to wrap up with CourseMan, she figured. He was the one doing all the planning and there might be a bit more to it yet. They at least owed it to him to say farewell... well, Damascus wouldn't go that far. She was mostly just interested in making sure MeleeMan didn't find some way to screw this up in the last stretch.
CoachMan stood impassive as CourseMan gave him his final thoughts, but it was hard to imagine the coach wasn't at least a little relieved he'd finally gotten some agreement. He remained mostly silent. "Ey, I'm sure he would, man," CoachMan finally agreed with CourseMan in a sarcastic tone. "Luckily, I'm sure a gentleman like him remembered to get it in whatever flight of fancy he had with the good ma'am."

In the meantime, the girls were respectively rolling their eyes as hard as possible at MeleeMan, not seeming to know or care how this would affect their image as squeaky-clean prospective cheerleaders giving it their all. Twig mouthed "give it to you later" out of the side of her mouth, likely hoping that would be enough to keep him from starting a fight with CoachMan when they were finally in the home stretch.

Wand coughed, trying to put them back on track. "All right, later, coaches! Er, except Coach. Man, I mean. We'll see you later, Courser," Wand said, flashing him a small smile and not doing too much to cover her familiarity.

"Next time," Twig agreed. "We'll see if there's enough of you to keep me entertained..." Twig smirked and flipped her hair, clearly picking that as her exit line as she began walking down the hall.

CoachMan still didn't look pleased, but neither did he look like he wanted to drag this out any longer. The girls evidently knew the way to his office (not a big surprise), so he allowed them to lead as he followed. "Don't ya two linger around and don't wander off! I'll have your tails, by Tully!" he swore to the would-be coaches, not turning to address them.

The three (plus however many CourseMen) would be free to wrap up, although they'd likely want to hurry if they didn't want to bump into any other students. From the noise elsewhere in the hallway, it seemed it was just luck they hadn't already run across one of the twins' classmates.
As he watched them go, Courser folded his arms and grinned, buffing one set of knuckles against his chest. He turned to MeleeMan and raised an eyebrow, tilting his head slightly.

"Well, that was a bit of fun, wasn't it? I did my best for you, champ, maybe you'll get her coming back for more sooner than you think, hmm?" Dressed back in his more sensible clothes, he was still no match or danger to the larger man's, well, manliness, but what he lacked in build and strength, he was clearly trying to make up for with suave charms and a friendly attitude. He cast eyes towards Damascus, then stood properly and stepped up to her, putting one foot forward and making a formal bow, left hand over his chest and right down and back behind him

"Damascus, it's been a pleasure working with you today. I know you don't care over-much for the frills and the frivolity, but you've been a solid companion, and I'd look forward to working with you again some day." If she let him, he reached out to take one of her hands and kiss the back of it, while still bowed, then looked up at her with a broad smirk. "It's been fun, no?" He stepped back then, so that he could look at both of them and raised his hands to the sides in a small shrug.

"Well my friends, I think it's time we all headed away from here, before anything else interesting happens. Unless either of you would like... debrief further?" He gave a small wink, though it could just as easily have been for either of them. If neither of his companions had anything else they wanted to discuss, Courser would take it has his cue to depart the high-school and return to see how Jenny was getting on, but on the off chance that either of them had other plans, he was happy to wait around.

----

((If MeleeMan and Damascus want to do anything else, Courser will hang with them, but if not, then he'll jack out, and return to -> Dentech Spots Day))