Elec East High Auditorium

MeleeMan found himself wondering if he'd ruined Hall a bit in Coach's eyes... not cause there was anything wrong with her standards, of course, but more because he'd given her a taste of a real man. Once they were gone, he turned his head slightly, as if not looking CourseMan in the eyes, but rather just acknowledging him. "Hmph. For women, all roads lead back to MeleeMan. I appreciate what you did, but you gotta accept that it was bound to happen regardless. You ought to just be thankful you got some scraps," he grinned; it was hard to tell whether he thought he was being genuinely generous to CourseMan or if that was him being aggravating on purpose. "As for Hall, that ship might be sunk either way you look at it. I doubt another hookup with me is going to happen, unless she liked the 'bad girl' thing enough to crawl back to me after all this blackmail crap. That said... I am irresistible." He smirked and rubbed his chin with one hand.

The word hung in the air ridiculously, before Damascus resumed the conversation, returning CourseMan's bow. "You have my gratitude. I may not have properly expressed that during this mission... but yes, without your input, I feel confident we would have received no payment on this mission. So for that, I thank you," she finished, straightening back up. She wasn't so much for the kissing of hands, so it remained a mutual bow instead. "It has not been fun. No." It was clear that despite her courtesy and, apparently, her gratitude, no smile had shown up on her face. He'd probably have to bleed a little or otherwise find a good use for a sword if he wanted to get that out of her.

"No, keep the briefs on. Not interested in any debriefing," MeleeMan grumbled, waving one hand dismissively at CourseMan. Again, it was hard to tell if he was joking or if he'd actually interpreted CourseMan to say he was going to get naked again. At this late juncture, it still seemed unlikely that either MeleeMan or Damascus were going to call him a friend, but at least he'd earned some words of thanks from both of them, albeit begrudging ones. "Well, if there's no more student council girls who want to learn what it's like to be student council women, I'm outta here. See you when I see you, sea-man." Thus finished, he jacked out. Damascus followed wordlessly.

((Jacking out))
((SUPER LATE FXP MOD:

CourseMan/MeleeMan: 19
CourseMan/Hall: A LOT - JUST KIDDING
CourseMan/CoachMan: FRAID NOT
CourseMan/Twig: 37
CourseMan/Wand: 41

MeleeMan/CourseMan: 19
MeleeMan/Hall: 28
MeleeMan/CoachMan: GRUFF MALE POSTURING
MeleeMan/Twig: 4
MeleeMan/Wand: 6