Mission: Strange man, strange house

"Tch!", Phantasm exclaimed as he looked over his shoulder to see an unresponsive slave driver of a master totally ignoring all his effort, Where does she get off, acting all high and mighty..., he thought to himself as he finished of the final enemy.

Turning to realise he was left only with the intended target of. Phantasm fired of a duo of his home brew buster shots at the strange virus, he felt a degree of empathy with the virii he had fought so far, they too seemed to be in a delicate state of host and shell, not too dissimilar to his own situation with Grey, "Wait one second...", the mental pieces of jigsaw finally fitting into place, "...They're just like me!", he excitedly exclaimed, before looking back over his information as of late, he came out with a slightly different version, "They must all be possessed", this time it was said with a much graver, heavy tone, one that would suggest the idea was a lot closer to home than events would suggest.

Aware of the current situation, Phantasm just had to find out the origins of his opponent and he knew exactly who could tell him. Calling to Lex with a sense of urgency in his voice, "Speak to Alexis, find out how these virii came to be"

Taken aback by the sudden change in tone and manner of the navi, Lex was eager to question the navi, considering the fact that the duo knew that the man in question was less than lawful, "Why should i talk to that nut job, he'd probably gut me as soon a...", the net op was cut short by the navi,

"...Then find out exactly why we are here, I have a feeling that it was more than just mere coincidence that we ended up on this job",

"But..."

"Please, for me", the navi replied in a tone the net op felt he had never heard before, Phantasm was truly asking him for a favour, he couldn't refuse.

Reluctantly, Lex gave in to the ghostly form's request, he answered in a tone that expressed his reluctance, "Hmph... Fine...", as soon as the words left Lex's lips, he climbed to his feet from the small stool he had positioned himself on in one of the side rooms, slowly making his way back out into the main living room, he gulped deeply before gathering enough courage to walk up to Alexis, he spoke with a voice of false confidence, "Alexis... We want some answers!"

Meanwhile, Phantasm mumbled a quiet, "Good...", to himself before he addressed the task at hand, throwing the weakened blade between his hands, he gave a simple signal to Ether before calling the virus out, "I've only got one good swing left in this thing, I'm gonna come at you with everything I have, prepare yourself!", the navi dropped slightly into a more crouched position, he then began to jump through the air, sword in hand, seemingly pushing from invisible block to block making a straight beeline as he went, his hand was poised to slash at the swordy, aiming to gain a pre-emptive strike on the virus if it happened to slash him.

Actions
1) Buster shot at GeistSwordy-E (8 DMG (A2 X R2 X 2)
2) Buster shot at GeistSwordy-E (8 DMG (A2 X R2 X 2)
3) Zigzag through the air towards GeistSwordy-E
4) Aqua Knife held in preparation for GeistSwordy-E (60, slashing DMG, Aqua B acc, Use 6/6)
As Phantasm let loose a couple of weak buster shots, the Swordy thrusted its blade straight towards the Navi, only to miss when he evaded it with a sidestep. The blue knife sank into the purple knight's armor, damaging it significantly. The knife broke under the stress of repeated use, but that was no longer of consequence. Ether saw Phantasm's quick sign through a lazily half-opened eye, and merely pointed a finger towards the Swordy. The finger made the same effect as it did before, trapping the purple Swordy in an orb which quickly found its way into Ether's inventory.

"Come, we still have a few more to go," she said, walking off through the surreal landscape like nothing had happened.

GeistSwordy-E: ZAP
Lark: DELETED
VolgearA: DELETED
VolgearB: DELETED
VolgearC: DELETED
CactyA: DELETED
CactyB: DELETED
CactyC: DELETED

Terrain: 100% Ethereal (Omnishoes To-All)

Phantasm.EXE: 70HP [AquaKnife 0/6]
Ether.???: 200HP [Omnishoes]

-BATTLE TWO, VICTORY!!-

Rewards:
- [FlameLine1] Battlechip
- 800z

--------

In the apartment complex, Alexis stared down at his camera, then glared at Lex. A cold look, penetrating into his mind, searching for the reason why this afroed man had even agreed to come. He sighed, and looked back down at his camera.

"I should not be telling you this. Not here. Not now. Perhaps, when you have successfully executed your commands and we are removed from this place. They are watching us, Mr. Ghostly. You would not anger them, would you? His tired-looking eyes flitted from here to there, looking right past Lex's body. Suddenly, his eyes widened, and he lifted his camera to a ready position. Pushing Lex aside with a surprisingly hard shove, he focused on something in the dim lighting, and snapped a few pictures.

After he examined the pictures he had taken with his camera's screen, he seemed to be satisfied, and exhaled, relief apparent on his face. Turning towards his companion, Alexis warned him in a sombre tone, "Please, Mr. Ghostly. I'm doing this for your own good. I would not want you to fall into their hands. If they get their hands on you, I cannot stop them, as I would only be swept along as well."
Listening to the man with a face a serious as his was, Lex finally understood the true gravity of the situation. Without verbally communicating with the man, the netop quietly nodded in agreement with Alexis, he then turned and walked back to the side room he had left the PET in. Grabbing the item with a quick scoop, Lex sat in the same spot he once occupied but this time, is whole demeanour had drastically changed because although he still had the look of a man who was deeply worried about his future, this time his eyes had a heavy, cold look about them, alluding to the greater knowledge of the situation he had found himself in.

Slotting in the healing subchip with a flick of his wrist, Lex attempted to explain the situation to the navi, "We have to continue with the mission...",

"What?!", Phantasm exclaimed in a tone much similar to his normal, angry self, he had been following the other navi at a steady pace, making sure to keep out of regular earshot, while also keeping at a regular distance behind her. The navi's voice dropped down a notch, back into the newer, calmer groove he had recently found, "What happened Lex?",

"I spoke with Alexis", Lex rubbed his heavy brow with his free hand, "He says we will find out more when the mission is complete",

"Why not now?"

"It appears that for the time being, my life and possibly yours is in great danger, we can only leave once the mission is complete",

"You're being so opaque-", the navi was quickly cut off by the serious Lex,

"We're being watched...", Lex replied, effectively bringing the conversation to a halt.

Phantasm sighed, he trudged onwards, deeper into the freaky abyss, seemingly lead by a crazy woman with strange powers, assaulted by hyper virii at every turn, "How could things get any worse..."

[Use MiniEnergyPack + 50 hp]
[Ready for battle 3]
<Bump>
As Phantasm moved on, urged by the intimidation of his operator, the purple space he was floating in, although it seemed pretty endless, felt like it was getting smaller, as if converging into a point ahead. Ether was now a bit closer to him, her movements slower as her head turned around every now and again. Then, she stopped, motioning towards another group of viruses ahead. This time, however, there were not one, but two purple-colored viruses, both of the same buzzing kind. Flanking them on left and right were battle-ready Champu and shock-haired Billy. Ether floated behind Phantasm, not caring to give any orders as she did before.

GeistElebeeA: 90HP
GeistElebeeB: 90HP
ChampuA: 60HP
ChampuB: 60HP
ChampuC: 60HP
BillyA: 50HP
BillyB: 50HP
BillyC: 50HP

Phantasm.EXE: 120HP

-BATTLE THREE, FIGHT!!-
Phantasm watched in silence as he the newest wave of psycho virii entered his field of vision, he also noticed Ether's lack of instructions, "So ya got no condescending comment for me?", Phantasm waited, he got no reply, "Hmph", the navi turned his attentions too the foes, immediately noticing the duo of purple virii, the navi cursed his rotten luck, addressing his netop in a angry tone, Phantasm said, "So, ya got any ideas?",

"Hrm", the netop mumbled as he rubbed his chin, holding the new chip in the dim, flickering lights of the dilapidated room, he placed it on a nearby counter surface, grabbing another chip before turning to the PET, Lex replied to the navi's earlier question, "how about you try out this new chip, its a fire chip, you like fire don't cha?!",

"Why I oughta'....", the navi interrupted, angered even further by Lex,s condescending tones, in turn the netop cut him short before his comments turned into a full blown argument,

"...And you can use the boomerang to take out a few of the buggers as well!", Lex quickly cut of communication channels, fearing a backlash from the navi, yet the expected didn't happen as the navi simply grumbled too himself for a bit, before engaging the enemy.

Phantasm held his right arm up towards the trio of Champu virii, he felt the unusually high powers of the new chip coursing through his flaming arms and unable to contain all of this power within his body, he directed the flames into the area beneath the virus group with a triumphant battle cry, "HOW DYA LIKE A TASTE OF MY FLAMES?!"; he didn't stick around to find out because as soon as he had unleashed the chip upon the foes, he burst into ,multiple balls of flames, all of which flew right past the enemy virii group, only to converge and reform a distance behind three Billy virii, attempting to use his new position too his advantage, the navi quickly fired the boomerang at the line of electrical foes. After all was said and done, the navi zigzagged away from any harsh retaliation he may find.

Actions
1) FlameLine1 cantered on ChampuB, try to hit A+C (70 Fire DMG + Ground Attack + Wide Attack, B acc)
2) Fire Morph to behind the enemy virii (Teleport)
3) Boomerang 1 at BillyA, try to hit B+C in a line (60, thrown attribute, wood element)
4) Dodge incoming attacks
As Phantasm unleashed a torrent of fire on the Champu, the flames were significantly reduced in accuracy, seeing as they were ground-based and everyone was flying. Thus, it only hit one of the Champu. The two left were quite angered, teleporting up to the fire Navi. However, Phantasm was sneaky, and warped behind the former virus group, evading all their punches. The Billy were next in line for a whacking, as all but one were dispatched with a swing of the Boomerang. Thus did the Elebees attack, but Phantasm was swift to evade all hits directed, surprisingly.

ChampuA: 60HP
ChampuB: DELETED
ChampuC: 60HP
BillyA: DELETED
BillyB: DELETED

Phantasm.EXE: 120HP
"Urghh....", the annoyed netop groaned as he witnessed the ineffectiveness of the navi's attacks, he was hoping for at least four down. Although Lex was not all best pleased with the result, he had expected Phantasm to at least be in the midst of a murderous rage but this was not the case.

Phantasm watched the enemy with a cold, calm eye, he knew he was in a good position for a quick back attack, although the recent battles had told him that in this space, nothing ever quite worked out as expected.

"Two Champu... They will be troublesome if I leave them until later", the navi spoke out loud to himself as he counted the virii he had left, "Best leave the freaks 'till last...", was the reaction the Phantasm had to the two Geist virii, he then turned his attentions to Lex, "Send me the same chip we used on the last Fire virus we fought".

Lex complied with the navi's direct request, with an unusual haste, the strange aura the apartment gave off encouraged those of a nervous disposition to work quickly. Slotting the chip, the netop was curious as to why his navi was not more angry at the previous bout of fighting's result, as such he posed the question to the navi, "...So why is it your not more angry?",

"Angry at what?", Phantasm replied in quizzical way, not too dissimilar to the one who posed the first question, crouching into position, the navi held his new blade in front of his chest,

"You know... The fact that you only killed like three of 'em?"

"Oh that!", Phantasm replied in a relieved matter as he flew through the eiry space towards the Champu's position, blade in hand, he replied in a similar way to his first comment, "I never expected your plan to...", by this time, the navi had reached engaging range of the first champu, he unleashed a horizontal spinning slash upon the foe, before turning his attentions to the next, "Didn't think it was gonna work, just happy I wasn't hurt", he finished hastily, his blunt answer was polar opposite from the fine diagonal slash the purple visage directed at the second Champu, he then made a large jump into the space above the virii, attempting to move out of attack range from retaliation.

Actions
1) Jump towards the two Champu virii
2) Aqua Knife at ChampuA (60 x 2 elemantal, slashing DMG, Aqua B acc, Use 1/6)
3) Aqua Knife at ChampuC (60 x 2 elemantal, slashing DMG, Aqua B acc, Use 2/6)
4) Dodge upwards into the air above
Quick to eliminate opposition, Phantasm sliced at a couple of Champu easily and deleted them. The Elebees charged at the fire Navi, but missed as he floated away up. Unfortunately, that was not a problem for the Billy's homing electrical ball, which hit his leg just as he flew up. (15)

ChampuA: DELETED
ChampuC: DELETED

Phantasm.EXE: 105HP (Stun! -1 Action)
"Grihnll.....", a laboured groan came from the paralyzed navi, although he had managed to dodge most of the more painful attacks, he was still hit by the most annoying, its effects leaving him a virtual sitting duck for its duration.

Taking in the new information with a stern look upon his face, the netop rummaged through his chip stock before pulling two select ones from the bunch. Although the navi may have been prevented from moving for the time being, Lex would use this too his advantage, calling out in an unusually authoritative tone, Lex addressed the navi, "I'm going to send you Shotgun and Elecreel, take out the Billy with the first one, then try to take out one of the others, probably won't work though...", working just as expected, the navi was still in the grips of his affliction, thus couldn't argue back.

The worse of the paralysis had worn off by the time Lex had finished his detailed instructions and although the navi was more than hoping to answer Lex back, the ghostly visage new that he did not have the time to waste, he had to make every second count. Forming the Double barrelled shotgun in his free left hand, Phantasm looked down its groove, held directly pointing at the cause of his troubles, he unloaded a buck shot at it; this sense of concentration was short lived, because as soon as the attack was finished and the weapon disintegrated, Phantasm immediately loaded the second chip into the same arm.

Aiming the undersized virus head at the duo of Eleebee below, the navi jumped backwards, away from the virii, while also firing the unwieldy weapon, hoping his movements may soften the recoil of the blast and improve its hit chances.

Actions
1) -Stunned-
2) Shotgun at BillyC (50 DMG, spread to one other target, null damage)
3) Jump backwards
4) ElecReel1 at GeistElebeeA + possibly hit B (80 Elec DMG, D vs Airborne / B vs Ground)
Bang, the Billy was gone for good. The Elebees were decidedly quite unhappy that they were left for last, and attacked Phantasm in a pincer move. Fortunately, the fire Navi's anger still lost over his ability to react, and he floated backwards, evading the two successfully. He then electrified the ground... which... where is the ground? Oh, there is none. Whoops.

BillyC: DELETED

Phantasm.EXE: 105HP
A triumphant smile filled the ghostly navi's face as he once again dodged the shocking blows of the strange virii, although his attacks didn't leave a scratch on them, the navi was just happy that he wasn't stunned again. Looking into the air slightly above his right shoulder, the navi called to his netop, "Just as planned, now we only gotta deal with these two buggers",

"Yeah I suppose my tactics actually worked this time", Lex replied, his face with a grin almost as large as his navis, his ego inflating to epic proportions; this didn't last long, the navi's rebuttal was swift and precise,

"Your plans all failed", the navi said nonchalantly, he followed up with en equally sore point, "especially that electric attack", without realising how much damage his words actually done to the unfortunate netop, Phantasm quickly switched the conversation to a more, business like tone,
"Anyway, its gonna be a pain to take both of their hp down below 10 right now, I think we should just focus on one",

"Yeah I suppose...", the Netop replied, all of the previous eo in his oice had fled, leaving only a hollow, sad tone in its wake, "What chips do you need...",

"Hrm... How about you give me that minibomb, maybe we can damage the both of 'em", he replied to the netop, "I'll give it a little... kick", an evil smile overtook the navi with that last word.

Appearing in his free hand seconds after the navi finished speaking, the navi held the bomb up to eye level before stroking his chin, the navi closed his eyes for a second as his arm shacked, when they opened again, the minibomb had gained a slightly purple tinge and seemed to pulsate with a strange energy. The navi pulled his arm back and threw the bomb with all his might at the small targets, he then jumped backwards while calling out to his unwilling partner, "Get your arse in gear!", the navi then fired of another of his own brand fire shots at the virus.

Actions
1) Spirit Power on next move (Strengthen by 20)
2) MiniBomb on GeistElebeeA (60+20 DMG + Blast 1)
3) Jump backwards to avoid attacks
4) Buster shot at GeistElebeeA (8 DMG (A2 X R2 X 2)
Throwing a Minibomb at one of the Elebees was a great success, as the sphere was too small for the bee to locate and exploded in its face. The bee wasn't too happy about the state of things, and moved in on Phantasm to deliver a shocking sting. (30) Thankfully, this one wasn't powerful enough to stun him, and he shot the bee without delay. Before he could warn Ether about the bee's weakness, however, she was already way ahead of him, shooting the blue beam past his shoulder and trapping the virus.

He could hear very faintly the holograph's whisper behind him, "One more, get to it."

GeistElebeeA: ZAP

Phantasm.EXE: 75HP
(Hey um it's nothing major, but you kinda zapped the wrong Geistelebee last turn)

"...This ones in the bag", Phantasm replied to the cold orders of the unrelenting Ether, the ghostly navi knew that he was up for an even greater challenge ahead, he would have to try and conserve some health. Calling out to the bored netop above, Phantasm spoke in a quieter tone, one that only Lex could hear, "You got anything that could back up this crappy dagger, I wanna whittle his health down, then I'll finish him next bout", the navi stood still, statue like in almost every way except for the flickering flames that formed his various body parts, as he awaited an ok from the netop; such a reply never came.

In a state of deep contemplation, Lex pondered the best course of action at the current time and much like his navi, he knew that Phantasm should play it safe for the time being, conserving his energies for the battles ahead but there was one point that the navi didn't factor in; time. Taking into account the situation he was in, Lex gave thre navi a quick and precise order, "Fire your buster at it!", the navi heard and carried out the order without hesitation, Phantasm thought he knew the netop well, he could never have predicted the next order, "I'm sending you a close range, low damage chip, get close to that thing and finish it!", the young man ordered, a tone of unease lacing his voice,

"This doesn't sound like you boy, where's the usual, cautious Lex I know?", the navi replied to the netop's orders, not realising the young man's motives,

"We haven't got time to waste, this situation is getting more dangerous by the second, the sooner we finish this, the better", no reply came from the navi for longer than Lex cared to wait, as such he anxiously hurried the conversation along, "...A-Anyway... I'm sending you Marublaster!", unbeknownst to Lex, the reason for the navi's unusual silence could only be summed up with a single phrase; never look a gift horse in the mouth. Phantasm was not going to waste this free pass to cause as much havoc as he could want while taking risks.

Flipping the Aquaknife into the air, Phantasm watched it spin before grasping it with a quick flick of his arm as it returned downwards and as soon as the weapon was in his grasp again, the navi burst into flames, he then re-appeared almost instantaneously behind the remaining virus, he slashed down in a diagonal line with his left hand, before bringing the same hand in an upper cutting motion, but this time he had in his hands, grasped a strange, electrical weapon, one which he proceeded to fire at close range to finish off the foe.

Actions
1) Buster shot at GeistElebee (8 DMG (A2 X R2 X 2)
2) Fire Morph to behind GeistElebee (Teleport)
3) Aqua Knife at GeistElebee (60, slashing DMG, Aqua B acc, Use 3/6)
4) MaruBlaster1 at GeistElebee (20 Elec + Glitch, B accuracy, A if used after melee or sword attack)
With a single buster shot, Phantasm managed to make the Elebee quite a bit angry with him, and the insect dashed towards him, its stinger quite deadly in its piercing sharpness. He exploded and reappeared behind the bee, gashing its body with a powerful slice, then blasted it with an electrical shot for the final kill. However lazy she looked, Ether did a marvelous job of zapping the weakened bee out of existence pretty quickly.

Then, she just sort of... stayed there, in a sitting position. Her eyes were closed, and her arms were crossed. She looked to be contemplating something, by the look of her furrowed brow and strained facial features.

GeistElebeeA: ZAP
GeistElebeeB: ZAP

Phantasm.EXE: 75HP

-BATTLE THREE, VICTORY!!-

Rewards: 800z
"HELL YEAH!", the excited navi shouted as he floated downwards to level himself with Ether, the data remains of the virii quickly followed suite, conveniently landing in the palm of Phantasm hand, it was immediately transferred to the PET terminal as per usual. Speaking with a tone of excitement, the navi questioned the netop as to the true size of the reward, "How much? How much Lex?",

"Erm...", Lex was hesitant to reply, his mind had been else ware during the recent battles, he hadn't really traken note of the recent skyrocketing of his accounts and knowing Phantasm, if he didn't give a solid answer soon the navi could quickly flip back to his regular annoyingly angry self. Pulling a number randomly from his mind, the Netop quickly said, "800 zenny...",

"Are you sure?", Phantasm replied, a hint of scepticism in his voice, "You have been paying attention haven't you?",

"Yep, I'm 100% sure its 800", he replied, although he attempted to appear confident, he knew that the navi would figure him out soon if he couldn't switch the conversations direction, but what too? Then it hit him, "...Errr I think something's up with Ether, better go check",

"Mhmmm...", the navi replied in low mumble, he then floated towards Ether and realising her current state of concentration, he used all his tact and whit too open up a dialogue, "Hey, um do you need the toilet? I think Grey saw one in that foyer area"

[Use MiniEnergyPack + 50 hp]
[Go to Ether, speak with her]
The holograph sat for a bit, trying to focus, when Phantasm interrupted her line of thought. She seemed quite irritated at the action, giving the fire Navi another one of her lethally piercing glares. "Your rapier-sharp wit is noted, ally," Ether retorted with enough sarcasm to down a large elephant. "I am focusing, pinpointing our target. If you had not interrupted me, I would have succeeded sooner. However, I do know that we are very close- Hrk!" she said, suddenly interrupted by something, which made her start up straight.

Suddenly, Phantasm realized the source of her startled reaction: they were both now surrounded by viruses. Only this time, they were all clearly engulfed by the purple flames, and not just one or two. Thankfully, their numbers weren't great, but they had Ether and himself flanked on all sides. In front of him, a purple head, its visage engulfed in yellowish-purple flame, roared at him. To his front left and right, a drill-headed Drixol and a strange-headed Magneaker floated, and behind him, a paper-doll Powie and a shock-haired Twisty were ready.

Ether leered at him, and stated simply, "I had warned you to keep your mouth from talk."

GeistMegalian-E: 130HP (10HP ElecAura)
GeistDrixol: 90HP
GeistMagneaker: 70HP
GeistPowie: 60HP
GeistTwisty: 80HP

Phantasm.EXE: 125HP

-BATTLE FOUR, FIGHT!!-
"AWWWW CRAP!", was Phantasm's first reaction to the sudden influx of strange virii, "So this is why I needed to keep quiet..." , Phantasm whispered too Ether as he counted the current group, he then whispered to Lex, "What am I going to do, these guys will totally slaughter me in a straight up power fight..." ,

"Ha ha ha ha...", Lex bursted out laughing at the navi's comments, it took him a good few moments to calm down again and even when he had, his voice still had a hint of joviality in it, "When have you ever been the one to play on a fair footing with your opponent?", Phantasm didn't reply, even he knew his forte lay within the subtle arts of back stabbing.

Thinking about the sheer number and how awkward each would be to take down, the navi knew his best bet would be to take out the week ones first, dropping the numbers and thus reducing damage or should he am for the big ones first? This battle was going to be tricky and Phantasm knew if he were going to survive, he would have to stay hidden until there were less to take care of and as if by instinct, the navi pulled out his cape in a dramatic fashion, enveloping him until all that was left was a cloak, which itself proceeded to disappear, the navi then looked around at the virii group before singling out one particular virus, he then fired a cackling, flaming skull at the unlucky Drixol, before jumping directly into the air above, he then called out to Lex, "Send me the Minibomb, hopefully I will have more luck with it this time", as the navi reached the peak of his jump, the bomb appeared within his flaming grasp, he then proceeded to throw it at the Magneeker, using his new positioning to add the effects of gravity to his already powerful throw.

Actions
1) Cloak of Shadows on self (Grants 1 turn invisibility to target of choice)
2) Dead man's Curse on GeistDrixol (Shot type, delayed 80 DMG at the end of the next turn, Fire Attribute)
3) Jump upwards into the air
4) MiniBomb on GeistMagneaker (60 DMG + Blast 1)
The Megalian in front of him acted quickly, shooting its head forward, when Phantasm cloaked himself through the shadows that lay in the strange place. As a result, the possessed virus's attack missed, and its comrades began their attack. As the Drixol leapt towards his position, Phantasm released his cursed skull attack towards the driller and hit it perfectly. Flying up, he made sure the leap was unrewarded, which also went to assure his escape from the Magneaker's bomb. However, he flew right into the path of the Powie, which slammed down onto him! (20) He barely managed to sidestep a flying satellite released by the Twisty, which zapped just near his arm. Throwing down a Minibomb, he flung it towards a Magneaker, but that was all his luck run out for the time being, as the Minibomb stopped short of the insect virus, detonating instead at the Drixol, which had inexplicably come out of nowhere to attack him! Thankfully, the blast prevented the drilling virus's attack, but...

...wasn't he supposed to not kill the viruses?

GeistMegalian-E: 130HP (10HP ElecAura)
GeistDrixol: 20HP [Dead Man's Curse active]
GeistMagneaker: 70HP
GeistPowie: 60HP
GeistTwisty: 80HP

Phantasm.EXE: 105HP (invisible)
Lex hit his face with the palm of his hand. The young netop watched in dismay as the navi's carefully thought out plans totally backfired, leaving his mission in a total state of chaos, as hard as he tried, the netop couldn't think of an easy way out of things, he spoke to the navi, trying to gain more information to factor in the equation, "Phantasm, what was that move you just used on that drill thing?",

"Deadman's Curse", the anxious navi replied, he was surrounded by enemies on all sides and his objective had already become overly complicated, "It's a delayed high damage move",

"How much time do we have until it finishes the virus of?", Lex questioned further,

"Err I'd say it's got only a minuet or so before it blows, give or take a few seconds...", Phantasm replied, his tone of voice matching the netop's perfectly, they were both deeply concerned.

Thinking the situation through thoroughly, Lex could only say one thing to the navi; "You're on your own on this one buddy".

"What the hell are you on about Lex", Phantasm replied in a slightly nervous tone, "J-just send me a chip or something",he said as he dropped into a battle pose,

"I'm not totally leaving you", the netop said as to reassure the navi, "But there's nothing I can do for you from my end, you should just aim to finish of the drill before it is fully dead", although the words calmed the navi down slightly, he was still unsure of how he was supposed to take care of the job at hand.

Knowing that there was no time like the present, Phantasm fired one of his patented shots at the drill virus before dodging diagonally downwards towards the side of the drill virus, from fear of taking on a direct attack. Assuming that for once Ether was not lounging about in the midst of the fighting, Phantasm forwent the usual heads-up and instead proceeded to fire another buster shot to take down the virus' HP to the required levels before dodging downwards once again, but this time in the opposite direction, in an attempt to throw the enemies of track.

Actions
1) Buster shot at GeistDrixol (8 DMG)
2) Dodge diagonally to the side of the Drixol
3) Buster shot at GeistDrixol (8 DMG)
4) Dodge diagonally downwards in the opposite direction as before