Mission: Strange man, strange house

As the knight charged, Phantasm easily sidestepped the attack, cloaking himself to turn himself completely invisible. He then sent an electrical barrage of stuff straight towards the lumbering knight, causing it to spark and fizzle with a pretty rapture of electrical nonsense. That was about it. The Arrow shot missed by some degree, due to the recoil created by the shot, but it was not fazed, and turned around for a return strike! Of course, the Knight was none too happy about this, but it could not see Phantasm's body. So, instead of trying to directly assault him, it stood down, and jammed its sword into the ground. The action created a powerful shockwave that blasted Phantasm and Ether with a series of small pressure changes. It didn't hurt much, really. (10 to both)

Afterwards, it proceeded to do absolutely nothing as it turned its head round and round to search for the missing Phantasm. Man, it's dumb.

Blue Knight: 480HP [Arrow1 Incoming] [Pretty Sparks]

Phantasm.EXE: 75HP
Ether.???: 190HP [Unconscious]

Terrain: 100% Normal
(220 day thread revival, activate!)

"Tch! Looks like this ones gonna take more than a few power moves to take down", grizzled Phantasm, the shockwave may not have been that strong but in his weakened state, it was enough to make the navi think twice about doing anything reckless. With the last vestiges of his cloak wearing off, the navi used the time to give the knight a quick once over, the thing that struck him was the haphazard way in which it searched for him, not the sharpest tool in the shed is he..., he thought as he made his way over to Ether,but first things first..., Phantasm hefted the unconscious navi over his shoulder, however he did not factor in the effect the damage he had sustained would have on him, sending a sharp pain through him as his body compensated for the added weight but this did not deter him, "Lex, I need to get her out of the way, send me something strong to keep numb nuts out of my face",

"Let me have a look", Lex replied as he fingered through the chips they had acquired, he spotted the chip that best fitted the navi's request but as he lifted it up, it revealed underneath a long forgotten chip, "Pickpocket eh?", he pondered to himself as he compared its shiny complexion to a pile of otherwise dull chips, "I suppose now's as good a time as any" he proceeded to mumble,

"Huh?", Phantasm replied to the barely audible mumbles over the mike, "I haven't got time for this Lex, send me the chips NOW!",

"Alright, alright... geeze, I'm going to send you this pickpocket chip, use it to distract the foe, when you're out of reach, use this FlameLine to lay on the damage",

"This better work Lex", Phantasm replied in a serious tone, "What kind of chip is this Pickpocket any..." but before the navi could finish his sentence, a small racoon type virus had appeared in the grip of his free hand, "You've got to be kidding me...", he sighed to himself as he eyed up the small creature.

Holding the Bandcoon up to his face, the navi gave it a few words of wisdom, "Listen buddy, you screw this gig up and your finished, you hear me?", the now frightened virus gave a small nod as it trembled in his hand, "Good, I'm glad we understand each other", Phantasm then hefted the virus as far back as he could without going off balance, he then shouted out to the Knight, "HEY YOU, FREAKAZOID, HAVE A LOAD OF THIS!", followed by throwing the Bandcoon, aiming directly for its face. Using this manoeuvre as a distraction, Phantasm jumped high into the air above the enemy, leaving a ghostly apparition in his wake; he landed at the opposite end of the room softly, making sure to gently put ether down when he had regained his footing.

Turning to face the Virus once again, Phantasm wasted no time in preparing the next attack for use and with a lift of his hands, the flaming towers appeared beneath the Knight, burning with an unusually fierce intensity, "Heh, that should leave a dent", finished the navi in a cautious tone.

Actions
1) Go to and lift up Ether onto shoulder
2) Use Pickpocket as a distraction (Summons a Bandcoon to steal from opponents before vanishing, B acc)
*Ability: Clone Technique: Create a decoy in the starting place before the jump
3) Jump over the Blue Knight to the other end of the room, then put ether down
4) FlameLine1 at Blue Knight (70 Fire (+10 Elemental Affinity) DMG + Ground Attack + Wide Attack, B acc )
(Bump)
Picking up Ether off the ground, Phantasm proceeded to create double distraction for the giant suit of armor, with a Bandcoon leaping up at it, and a decoy of himself where he was. It got a bit confused, then proceeded to attack both the Bandcoon and the Phantasm-decoy. A fiery back-attack rewarded its stupidity, as well as an Arrow. Realizing its folly, it then raised its sword in a roar, and a blue light engulfed it. The light seemed to repair some of its damages, as well as reinforcing its armor in some places. The Bandcoon leapt away from the knight, dropping a small sum of zenny as it disappeared. (500z)

Blue Knight: 330HP [50HP Casing]

Phantasm.EXE: 75HP

"Nicely done Phantasm!", Lex exclaimed as his flurry of moves seemed to pay off, the blue knight seemed to be in a daze and for once, his navi wasn't charging in recklessly. Reading over the stats that were being sent to his screen from the battle, the young man suddenly realised why his navi was acting as he had been, he was in a bad way and it was beginning to show. Calling out in a concerned tone, Lex asked after the navi's health, "How's the damage holding up?",

"What? You getting all mushy on me now Lex?", Phantasm replied in his signature overconfident tone, playfully mocking the operators concerned words, "Don't worry about me, takes a lot more than this to kill me, just prepare the next set of chips",

"Ok...", Lex answered as he picked through the remaining chip, he noticed through the bravado that the ghostly figure wasn't his usual self; a wavering tone seemed to betray his persona.

Noticing the sudden increase in bulk of the Knight's armour, Lex picked out a select few chips to add a little extra strength to the navi's fire power, "I'm going to send you the minibomb and the aquaknife, blow a chunk in his armour and slice him!",

"Quit with the yapping and send me the chips!", the navi barked in reply, before he could ask for the chips to be sent, they had already begun to fill his frame with their familiar power. Materialising the bomb in one hand and the cutting tool in the other, Phantasm gave a few quick flurries through the air with the knife to familiarise himself with the weapon, whilst at the same time rhythmically tossing the bomb up and down with his other hand for a few seconds to gain a feel for its weight, suddenly with a flick of his wrist, a copy of himself seemed to break off from the main body, running in a circle to the front of the Knight. As the apparition made its movement, Phantasm unleashed the minibomb upon the creature, waiting for the device to explode before jumping in an arc towards the target, hoping his movements would be masked by the decoy. Upon reaching the figure, the navi unleashed a flurry of slashes with his tool before making a hasty retreat in the form of another jump into the air, using the virus as a platform.

Actions
*Ability: Clone Technique: Send the decoy running in a semicircle to the front of the Knight
1) Minibomb thrown at the Blue Knight (60 DMG + Blast 1)
2) Jump in an arc to the Blue Knight (Movement)
3) Aqua Knife at the Blue Knight (60 slashing DMG, Aqua B acc, Use 1/6)
4) Jump into the air above the Knight using it as a platform (Movement)
Lobbing a small MiniBomb at his opponent, Phantasm broke the extra protection with the bomb's explosive properties, causing it to recoil back. It saw the two Phantasms, and was still confused. It opted to smash the one that was running away now, seeing as that was the one that was real before. This decision turned out to be stupid, and it was almost rewarded with a slice of Phantasm's AquaKnife. Luckily, it made a move to dash backwards just in the nick of time, causing Phantasm to miss that attack. It waved its blade around to try and catch the Navi, and it hit! Luckily, it didn't hurt all that much, but it was such blunt trauma that Phantasm was disoriented for quite a bit. (Stun! x2)

Blue Knight: 330HP

Phantasm.EXE: 75HP (Stun! x2) (AquaKnife 5/6)

"Oph... Argh... Bwah...", exclaimed Phantasm involuntarily as the force of the blow sent him tumbling across the stainless floor, a series of grimace inducing cracks accompanied the already painful looking scene.

Watching on in horror as the navi slowed to a halt, Lex instantly called out to the navi in a highly concerned tone, "Phantasm! Phantasm, are you ok?", however the reply the young man was expecting did not arrive at first, the only noises that the ghostly figure could make were a series of incoherent babbles but as time went on, the navi slowly made his way to an unsteady position.

"But mum, I don't want any metools for breakfast...", Phantasm mumbled too himself as he stumbled wildly about the place, "Where did the knight go, I wanted to give him a hug...",

"Snap out of it Phantasm! The enemy is right there, you just need to pull yourself together!", Lex shouted at the bumbling mess in an attempt to break through to him, "You're not gonna let some glorified hunk of metal keep you down, are you!?", he continued, trying to appeal to the navi's competitive nature.

Turn Splice
1) Stunned!
2) Stunned! (Attempt to break stun effect)
<Christmas Bump>
<Bob-Bump>
<Tri-Bump>
[Apologies for the ultra-late mod. Been away for days.]

As Phantasm struggled to try and break out of his stupor, Lex tried to encourage the Navigator's return with some supporting words, but it was to no avail as the stunning effects were simply too much for him. The armor saw this as an opportunity, and waved its sword at him twice! (10x2) Meanwhile, someone in the corner was currently rousing from her sleep. Sitting up, she pressed on her temples with her fingers, trying to recompose herself. "A-Aaaah..."

Blue Knight: 330HP

Phantasm.EXE: 55HP (2 actions left) (AquaKnife 5/6)
Ether.???: 190HP