Phantasm and Nitro's flaming fight!

"Alright, nice job!" Nitro said triumphantly as he walked over to the smoking crack left behind by the Fighterplane. He scooped out all the zenny, then walked over to Phantasm, handing him his share of the loot, along with some data containing his e-mail address. "This is Chris and my e-mail," he said. "I'm just giving it to you now so I don't have to worry about it later." He then walked over to the metallic walkway and gave it a small kick with his foot. "So, you wanna see where this thing leads?"
"Sure, what the hell, lets go kick some ass!" Phantasm replied, a little too over enthusiastic for the question asked, he then turned around as if to address Lex and said, "Add this dude to our contacts list"

"Urk!" was the noise expelled by the surprised netop, he knew he had forgotten something, "Well the thing is....."

"You don't have one do you?"

"Yep"

"Thought as much, well write it down somewhere, make one later, I'm itching for the next fight" the navi then ran a finger over the wounds he had taken during the last fight, he then looked over to nitro and realised he was in a similar state, "Could ya heal me and him up, I'm ok, but he don't look so well"

"You've taken more damage than he has!"

"Yeah, but I can handle it, some people just can't take it like others" Phantasm stated, as if the fact that he gets beaten up so much he has built up a resistance is something t be proud of, "Well anyway, just go buy somethin' for us"

Lex let out a small sigh of defeat, standing up from his chair and saying, "Yeah, sure...."

(Going to buy a few bits, will be back once I have them)
Nitro overheard Phantasm talking to his operator, and quickly turned around to cut in. "Oh, don't worry about me," Nitro said quickly, "I've got our Recover10, I'll be fine. It's turned out to be one of our most useful chips!" Nitro then added "when your operator gets back, just tell him to keep whatever he gets for you guys."
"So who's first for the healing?" Lex asked, weighing up the damage that the two navis had received, "You first Phantasm"

"Nitro doesn't want...." the flaming navi attempted to explain to the netop before he was interrupted by the healing wave of the subchip, "He doesn't want to be healed!", rushing to finish before another subchip could be entered into the PET.

With a slight feeling of confusion, Lex questioned, "How comes?" with a look of disappointment on his face, as if he was looking forward to healing the other navi.

"He's a man" the navi stated in a manly way, "He can handle it"

"Whatever" Lex replied, nothing ever goes according to plan if it involves Phantasm he thought to himself, "Just go kill something will ya!"

(Ready for next battle)
(Use subchip MiniEnergyPack +50 Hp)
((I probably should've said this earlier, but I'm ready for battle 4))
((There's a problem. Leiquan went to buy something in between battles so your battle counter should technically be reset to one. The only method for you to keep your battle counter at 4 would be to have Phantasm spend 2 turns without chips.

The rule is that for every post that is made outside of your real world jack-in thread, you must spend a single turn without chips.))

Roleplay Rules Thread

Quote ()

Purchasing

Leaving your Navi to fend for itself while you buy Battlechips and upgrades has a penalty. Because you are not at your PET, you cannot send your Navi chips or other forms of assistance for a period of time. For each post you make outside of the thread you were in originally, your Navi goes a turn unoperated. You can not leave your Navi unattended between battles, as this qualifies as jacking out.
((Well, let's let Lequian decide what he wants to do. I'd really rather that we keep it at 4, but I can see where there might be difficulties on his end. The decision is his.))
(I'll go 2 turns without chips, might have to do a bit more dodging than usual though)
((Alright then, ready for battle 4!))
((You're thread's a freakin' bump magnet!))
((Bump))
((Bump))
((I don't NEED to mod your thread, Link. I didn't modlock it so anyone can mod you.))

A swarm of glowing spheres swarm around two Scarecrows and two advanced Powies. They flicker between red and blue, orbiting the other four viruses like planets in a solar system. One of the Powies spots the two navis and hops towards them, leading the charge. Phantasm and Nitro have no choice but to engage.

ENGBallA: 80 HP [blue]
ENGBallB: 80 HP [red]
ENGBallC: 80 HP [blue]
ENGBallD: 80 HP [red]
ENGBallE: 80 HP [blue]
ScarecrowA: 100 HP
ScarecrowB: 100 HP
PowieEXA: 100 HP
PowieEXB: 100 HP

Terrain: 100% Normal

Phantasm: 120 HP ((2 turns without chips))
Nitro.EXE: 90 HP

[Battle 4 - Begin!]
Nitro stopped as soon as he saw the viruses, examining each. His eyes fell upon the incoming Powie, and notified Chris of the situation. "Incoming virus, send me a chip, quick!"
"I'm on it!" Chris replied. He uploaded the Cannon and the Recover, and Nitro was quickly healed while he fired the Cannon at the Powie, hoping to slow it's advance. He then crouched low, preparing to jump back at the slightest indication of an incoming attack, unsure of what any of these viruses were capable of.

Summary:
1: Recover10 on Nitro (+10hp)
2: Cannon at PowieEXA (40dmg + Knockback)
3: (Dodge back if needed)
"He he he" Phantasm chuckled as he walked towards the nearing foes, "Don't worry about these small fries rookie" he said in reaction to the navi's cautious actions.

Phantasm stood in place, slightly forward from Nitro's position and began to stretch of, he followed this up by clicking his fingers and eyeing up the foes, they're a mixed up bunch he thought to himself. Thinking out the best course of action, Phantasm shouted out to Lex in a slight authoritative tone, "Send me the Ringlog, that's always a good opener"

"Yeah..." Lex replied in his usual nonchalant way, his attention occupied by other matters of great importance, such as the position of the stuff on shelves and the release dates for various games.

Standing from his chair, Lex walked over towards the wooden table positioned behind his chair, he then scooped up all of the chips and as quickly as they were picked up, they were once again dropped back on to the hard computer desk surface, they were then roughly handled by Lex as he searched for the requested chip, "Here ya go, enjoy"

"Took your time" the navi replied impatiently, he then aimed his arm in the direction of the enemies, ready to perform the same manoeuvre that he had done many times before but then suddenly...

"Urk!" a surprised noise came through to the navi.

"What's wrong?"

"The chip loaders jammed!"

"What!?"

"The chips! They won't go in!" Lex said as he frantically inspected the malfunctioning PET, "Piece of crap broke!"

"That's just great, you always!" Phantasm began to rage before he remembered his temper, after he had calmed down, he continued, "Well, can you fix it?"

The net op looked around himself for anything that could work to fix it, half eaten pizza... no, sweets... no, used knife.... maybe but it would be a bad idea in the long run, running out of options, Lex jumped out of his chair and shouted to the navi, "I'll ask next door, just sit tight" and with that, he was out the door.

"Wait, what am I..." Phantasm said in a vain attempt to gain Lex's attention, it was no use,"I guess I'm on my own then he whispered to himself, "...Well almost" he added as he remembered Nitro.

Thinking out his possible moves in such a situation, Phantasm came to the most logical move in his own opinion... run! Turning to Nitro while slowly jogging backwards he said, "Slight technical hitch, I'll be back soon" he then disappeared from sight in a burst of dazzling flame but not before leaving a parting gift to Nitro in the form of a ghostly energy ball.

Actions
Passive: Stealth. Shadow type Navis are a lower priority target than other allies, and are more capable of successfully hiding with a non-standard action.
1. Spirit Power (Strengthen by 20 on Nitro's cannon)
2. Fire Morph (Teleport, hide from foes by appearing behind them)
3. Auto dodge
(( New official bump symbol (for me at least): (M!)> ))
(M!)>
Nitro starts off the battle by sending a cannon blast towards one of the PowieEX's as well as recovering some of his HP, his cannon managed to hit the mark before he was hit in the chest by a moving blue ENGball, dropping his HP down even farther than what he recovered before Phantasm warps behind the group as the undamaged PowieEX attempted to crush him. The other viruses just lie in wait for the duo to screw up.

ENGBallA: 80 HP [blue]
ENGBallB: 80 HP [red]
ENGBallC: 80 HP [blue]
ENGBallD: 80 HP [red]
ENGBallE: 80 HP [blue]
ScarecrowA: 100 HP
ScarecrowB: 100 HP
PowieEXA: 40 HP
PowieEXB: 100 HP

Terrain: 100% Normal

Phantasm: 120 HP ((1 turn without chips))
Nitro.EXE: 80 HP
Nitro staggered back after recieving the attack from the ENGBall. He then noticed that Phantasm had disappeared, and looked madly around for him. "Damnit, where'd he go?" Nitro muttered. "I swear, if he flaked out on me..." Nitro looked down at the display on his buster, to make sure that Phantasm hadn't left, and sure enough, there was his name, situated right under Nitro's. He decided to keep his discovery to himself, however, to try to keep Phantasm's whereabouts unkown to the viruses. "Alright, Chris, send me something I can do lots of damage with." Nitro shouted to his operator.
"How about these?" Chris said, uploading a Shotgun and a Minibomb. Nitro aimed the Shotgun at the glowing balls, waiting for them to drift into a formation that would allow him to do as much damage as possible. He then fired, then, without waiting to make sure his attack connected, he lobbed his Minibomb into the group of viruses in the centre, shouting "Fire in the hole!" He then stood to watch his attacks play out.

Summary:
1+2: Take aim and fire Shotgun at ENGBallA, B, & C (50dmg + Splash2) (Mass Destruction Activated)
3: Minibomb at ScarecrowA (60dmg + Blast2) (Mass Destruction Activated)
As Phantasm reappeared with a smug smile on his face from the ghostly teleport, no virus is gonna catch me of guard he thought to himself, but this feeling was short lived as just seconds later, a large crash knocked him of balance, only recovering after a short stumble. Turning around to look at his previous location to find that he only just managed to escape being crushed by a large virus, with a look of disbelief he mumbled, "When the hell did that thing get here...", Phantasm then looked about him to realise his current position and his next moves, the lack of noise over the PET comms must mean that Lex is still looking about for the right tools was the conclusion he came to, best bet was to hit and run until better tools were available.

Phantasm scanned the enemies in front of him, I don't want to attract all of them, but I wanna kill the weakened virii he pondered as he thought about how to get around the situation, then it came to him, go straight through them! The only natural thing for a ghost to do he thought as a smile came to his face.

Lifting a power charged right hand, Phantasm fired the flaming ball of ghostly energy at the weakened powie, but this time the fire was different, it looked more see through than usual, he then made a run for it while dodging, knowing that he had no means of defending himself without Lex.

Actions
*Passive: Stealth Encoding. You are a lower priority target than other allies, and are more capable of successfully hiding with a non-standard action

*Ability: Ambush. Add Phasing to the next action as a free action

1. Phantom Flames at PowieEXA (Shot Type Attack, 40 DMG + Phasing to go through other foes)
2. Dodge out of range
3. Auto dodge