Bard and Longshot Go Go

Longshot on the other hand had started to walk forward with out another thought from the high-five, completely unaware of Bard and the Raven pausing for the flying navi duo that was leaping towards them. It didn't become apparent what was going on till the two slammed down in front of them both. "W-what the!" With a quick hop backwards to make space Longshot quickly raised his buster rifle glancing over at Bard to see if she was okay. Thankfully she was but her guitar was not.

"You okay Bard?" he turned back towards the two hostiles, and realized they were another pair of Navi's like them. "Wait, your like us, Navi's was scaring us like that really necessary?"
"HEY HEY HEY, PUT THAT GUN DOWN!" Dew quickly raised both his arms up as Longshot's rifle was aimed directly at him. Verde, on the other hand, looked very calm and slowly lowered the gun with her palm. She looked up at the two duos and quickly changed to a very mournful expression and sighed.

"We're sorry...It was all this guy's idea."

"What?! Ok, I've just about had it with you!"

Before Bard and Longshot knew, the two unknown navis started to argue with one another. Things were getting heated up as they were just about to fight each other with their full strength, but in a blink of an eye, they suddenly went docile and turned towards the duo.

"Soo....My name is Verde and this here is Dew." Pointing out the shorter navi behind her. "We thought you were a hostile and tried to catch you in a somewhat surprise attack. Thankfully, we weren't fully convinced that you were an enemy, and come in 'Kill first, ask later'..."
Bard sat on the rgound, holding her guitar close to her body. She was barely even paying attention to the crazy actions of the odd duo. Once they introduced themselfs she looked up at them and said, "My name is Bard." Bard wasn't being very talkative right now, and one could see she was more depressed than anything due to the condition of her guitar. The raven hopped over to the two taller navi's feet and gazed up at them, its head tilting from side to side in the process. "And thats my Raven," She said casually. "He is a bit of a curious bird so don't mind him."

"Bard, there is something seriously wrong with this two," Leo whispered into the microphone. "Keep you alert high on them." Leo might as well have been speaking another language for Bard was already focued on her guitar again. While holding it she said, "Its good you didn't jump in here and fight us as well. We would hate to have an unnecessary fight on our hands." She touched the guitar a few more times in its damaged area and sighed.

{{Sorry for the not so great post, I am a bit off right now. However, this is a less pretty verison of what i was going to do anyways.}}
With his rifle still held in hand, not aimed at the two navi, but surely ready should they try anything he made his way over to Bard offering a hand to help get her onto her feat again frowning at her damaged guitar. "My names Longshot, we were busting before you two well, surprised us I guess." Glancing at Dew Longshot frowned a bit, why was he freaking out so much? If anyone should be freaking out at the moment it should be him and Bard. He watched a moment longer before tilting his head with a slight frown on his lips."Are you some sort of crazy person?" With Bard back on her feat he stepped back making space between them all.
{{bumpo}}
((LAAAZZZYYY PPPOOOSSSTTT))

"...C...Crazy Person?"

"Whoop, you just had to say that, didn't you."

Suddenly, Verde turned completely silenced and winds began blowing wildly within the vicinity. Dew, who was right besides him, face-palmed and began to prepare something. "I can honestly say that you can't stop her now. Even the slightest insult can tick her off..." With that said, he slammed his white fist onto the ground and the ground became transparent glasses as far as the eye could see. "SUFFER!!", *sigh*

Dew.EXE: 400
Verde.EXE: 300

Terrain: 100% Glass

Bard: 170
Longshot: 100

-BOSS BATTLE, START!-
Bard stood up still holding her guitar close to her body. She let Longshot back her up, she was clearly showing her over all depression at the event of her guitar getting scratched. She once the insult was made and the other Navi began to rage, Bard backed up even more. She listened to the lines of the other navi and said, "We don't realy have to fight you! I don't want to fight you guys hurt my guitar! Just help us calm her down instead!" Bard slid the strap over her shoulder for the guitar and played a quick chord on the instrument before looking back to the other pair. She watched wide eyed as the one she was addressing slammed his fist into the ground and changed everything to glass. She looked down at her reflection and let her glances change from Longshot, to the Raven, to the new two. The Raven was flying up in the air as he watched as well. "All glass?" Her eyes looked at it curiously. "What does this do for use as far as terrian goes?"

"Hrm. It seems that there is a dodge reduction here. Along with a high chance of the glass shattering under you and making a hole in the net grounds. We could easily use that to our advantage, but we need to be careful because the term glass cannon defenitly applies here."

Bard looked at the raging Navi, with her hair whipping in the generated wind. She tightened her grip on the neck of the guitar and angrily strummed her guitar. She had just pieced together who was exactly responsibile for scratching her guitar. She glared down the other female navi as her Raven landed on her shoulder, letting a loud caw escape. She would be her first target. Also, to her, the other seemed less willing to fight.

Just as she was about to strum out an attack Leo's voice kicked in. "Bard! I got an idea! We might be able to finish this in no time what-so-ever if this works correctly! Use your Syncopation process attack on the Angry Navi! She will become so lost in her rage, she will quickly lose sight of her targets, and probably end up attacking the closest target, this her teammate. If you and Longshot both attack him then the fight will quickly become one sided!"

Bard began by playing the dodge spell twice on her guitar. to prepare herself as best as possible on this new terrian below her. She would have trouble acutally moving around here, and was troubled by that fact.

Bard then nodded in agreement, fully understanding Leo's plan, and began strumming the strings of the guitar and pressing her fingers down hard on them on the neck. The sound comming from her instrument was long drawn out notes, almost making the guitar sound like it could speak through Bard's very fingers. As she played the song, she sent the ever slowing rythem into the head of the angry Navi. The song became more drawn out and confusing, that would cause her to fall into a trance like state is she heard it. Once that was finished the tempo of the song changed to quick switching chords, just to finish off the full effect of the spell.

"Here use this. We need to try and slow these Navi's down a bit, they can't be allowed to move at full speed. If we can take actions away, and get them on each other, and use our other Process attacks, if planned correctly this should be an easy fight. Just trust me on this one." Leo slotted in the chip data for zapring1.

Once Bard felt the data in her system she said,"I will." Bard sent the chip to her Raven, never letting her eyes leave the two before her. The Raven flew from Bard's shoulder, hovering above her in the air. It uploaded the data, and spread its wings wide. Its began to flash and change colors as the power from the data rushed threw its sytem. Its feathers were all spread out as far as they could, and its mouth wide open. A spark began jummping around inside the Raven's mouth as its eyes lowered unto the Male Navi. It flapped its wings a few quick times before the spark from its mouth in a large bolt. The Bird returned to normal, minus the smoke rising from its body from having so much electricy in its body. It was missing a few feathers, which were floating down to the netways below it. Bard gripped her instrument neck tightly, waiting to watch their reactions.

"Ok Bard, thats a good start," Leo said.

Summary
1) Prepare Dodge Spell
2) Prepare Dodge Spell
3) Syncopation Process Attack on Dew (The raging one if I am correct.)
4) Zapring to Verde (40 elec damage + Stun1)
"Clearly the one really is crazy if such a small remark set them off..." His eyes went wide though as the monitors started to spaz blinking crazily showing signs of the feild suddenly turning to pure glass, and indeed on the screen the ground had turn a slick smooth glass. "Careful Longshot, that grounds slicker then usual and it can break, if you see a hole try to avoid it at all costs."

Longshot meanwhile took a single step back glancing about as the wind started to whip around them, "Clearly noted Amadeo. Hey! HEY! Come on this isn't necessary right now! We could all just go home and have a nice day and no one gets hurt!" Even as he said this he started to move to his right before breaking into a brief sprint low to the glass ground, at once he dropped down as carefully as he could manage hoping to use the smoother surface to slide himself along on his right shoulder holding his rifle tight to his side locking the butt into his shoulder slot freeing his left hand to grab the heavy shot while his right one pinned and sliding on the ground held his aim on the calmer of the two Navi. A brief second to compensate for movement and the shot a chip was already filling its place, the Pulsar chip in place breaking the barrel into the strange sound blasting set of rings. Now in a much more still position he fire the pulsar shot, however something was odd about this shot, the data its self altered by cursor ability causing the screeching shot to curve towards the target as if seeking it out.

"Bard Bard are you alright!" Taking just a moment he propped himself up to check on his partner before turning back to face his target.

actions
1. Dodge to the right!
2. Heavy Shot DMG 60 @ Non raging Navi (Oppisite of Bards so Verde?)
3. Free action add seeking to chip
4. Pulsar with seeking DMG 70 @ same target as above.
((Dew = Blue text guy
Verde = Green text crazy girl

LEARN TO READ THE MOD POST RATHER THAN IGNORING IT. NOW YOU WILL BE PUNISHED))

Bard and Longshot embraced them selves from the attack as the two strangers started attacking them. Bard began to prepare her spells to dodge as well as to make Verde confused and attack in misdirected rage. However, when the spell was casted, Verde simply jumped up to an extremely high altitude and dropped right in front of Bard in a soft landing. "Don't try anything funny!". The navi's lean arm was surrounded by another blanket of winds and began to swing them wildly. Bard was able to dodge most of them, but the glass didn't help too much as she got a small taste of the punch.

On the other hand, Longshot and Raven was fully concentrated on Dew and began to attack furiously. The first shot fired by Longshot was made its hit as well as Raven's zapring. The Pulsar was, however, was intercepted by Dew's watery shield and the navi fired couple of buster shots that hit Longshot's chest. The watery bullets splashed all over the shooter and made the glass even more slipper than it was!

Dew groaned at the pain, but quickly stood up and headed towards Verde.
"Verde...I need you for just a second." He clasped his hands on Verde's Shoulder and lights surged back and forth. The damages Dew sustained from the zapring was evenly split and infuriated Verde even more. "WHY'D YOU DO THAT?!", "It hurt really badly...", "...You gotta be serious."

Dew.EXE: 300
Verde.EXE: 260

Terrain: 100% Glass [30% Wet (-2 Evasion)]

Bard: 140
Longshot: 80 [On Wet Glass]
While dodgeing Bard was waiting for the words from either Longshot or Leo. She needed som assistance here. She could be stuck in combat still, and being this close to a power hitter is going to hurt her a good deal. "Bard," Leo said calmly. "I am going to send a new attack pattern for you to follow. You should be very well off after this series of chips. Send word to Longshot that is it time to drop that Verde." Leo clenched his fist together and smiled into the PET, showing Bard his confidence. He leaned away from the PET screen, grabbed a few select chips, and slotted them in an exact order. "If used right, you together should be well off in just a moment."

Bard began to sort the data, and got clipped by an attack of Verde's. She let out a small yelp of pain from the attack, and met eyes with her attacker. Bard's eyes narrow as she started to play the first of the songs for the new chips. The first one that was sent to her was riskhoney. She sent the data to her raven, who flew down and hovered behind her head. It opened it beak wide. it kept opening wider and wider, letting out sick cracks as it did so. Soon it was close to a 180 degree angle as the bees for the chip began to spill out. They covered over Bard, swarming around her and attempting to keep her safe. Bard was meanwhile sortting the other data that she had recieved. Two firehit1 chips and a Cannon. She sent the cannon and one firehit to her Raven, getting her own firehits song started.

The Raven flew up high enough to swoop over the head of Bard as the cannon data was getting ready. It flew down in front of Bard's face, and opened its beak wide. It let out a pain-filled caw as the cannon shot quickly from its mouth, surronded by the black mist pouring from its mouth. The Bird quickly recovered from the force of the attack, having been knocked back slightly from the recoil. The raven then flew up into the air and started sorting the next wave of data overtaking its form. The bird cast its wings out on both side and look up towards the netskys. Its legs went stiff and straight as it cawed. Once the caw was complete, the Raven inigted and rushed down to the grass Navi. At the bottom of the attack, it rose back up sharly, putting the fire out along the way. It flew over behind the enemies, letting out a caw of happiness at its attacks.

Bard took her pick tightly in her right hand and started to pluck the strings. As Bard was doing this, her fingers where quickly moving from the various frets, making different notes in a flurry of sound. As she did so her pick began to glow. More and more so it glew, as a bright orange color. The color shifted to yellow, and soon bursted into flames. Bard took the firey pick and held it between her forefingers and thumb. As she did this, she sang a few notes which casued the pick to expanded to a much larger size, about the size of an orange. Once this was done she smiled at her handy work, and threw the dangerous attack at her opponet.

Bard let her hand return to its natural place on the strings of her guitar before looking to her Busting partner. "Attack the green one! If we can drop her maybe we won't even have to hurt the other much!" She looked back to the enemies and said, "I was the one who didn't want to fight."

Summary
1) Riskhoney1 (5x10 wood
2) Cannon to Verde (40+knockback)
3) Firehit1 to Verde (60 Firex2)
4) Firehit1 to Verde (60 Firex2)
Even with his movement Longshot still took shots to his chest, causing him to drop against the ground from the impacts. It didn't hurt but, it was wet? "Oh hell..." Nothing else could sum up the situation any better, the ground beneath him was suddenly soaked making the slippery glass all the more troublesome, not to mention his pulsar was easily ignored. "Well two can play at that game. Amadeo guard chip, and a cannon if you will." Amadeo nodded grabbing the chips slotting them in right away, "Will you dodge too?" To this Longshot simply gave a grim smile, dodging would be nearly hopeless right now, he was going to take a risk on this but this Dew fellow was trouble, able to share damage with his partner, shields, and water to top it off he needed to be stopped at once. Well, maybe some of it was fueled by payback.

Rising up to his knees his symbol flared bright neon green, at once a spherical barrier wrapped around him with faint outlines of the same power symbol facing towards Dew. "Let's see how much your shields can take." Grabbing his buster from the ground now enlarged to look more like a one use military rocket launcher he quickly leveled it at Dew's chest with a brief pause to comfortably shoulder the canon. Longshot fired slipping backwards just a bit, a reminded of the slick ground below him. At once the barrel started to break down shrinking to its normal size. Reaching down to his pouch Longshot pulled out his other signature clip loading it in. At once the buster shifted to the bolt action form, the lever popping out the side like a metool popping out from under its helmet.
Still on his right knee Longshot leveled the rifle at Dew again, hopefully recovering from the cannon shot he fired the first round aimed once again at his chest, releasing his left hand off the trigger it took not even a second for Longshot to release the shell sliding in the final shot once more sent to try and pound into Dew's chest.
"Don't worry about focused fire, if we do they would just split the damage, hurt them both and splitting the damage becomes pointless and they have no choice but to take it or flee!" With his shot spent Longshot started to stand up, hoping to high heaven his gamble was a safe one. If he has electric chips I could be seriously screwed right now.
Actions
1) Guard1
2) Cannon 40 DMG @ Dew
3) Sig Attack Double Time 40 DMG x 2 targets @ Dew twice.
((Oh boy! I have no inspiration...I'll edit it in later. If you have question of what just happened, feel free to ask me via Chat))

Dew.EXE: 160
Verde.EXE: 150

Terrain: 100% Glass [60% Wet (-2 Evasion/Accuracy)]

Bard: 120 [On Wet Glass]
Longshot: 50 [On Wet Glass]
"Bard this isn't working we need a change of plans," Leo said into the headset. His voice was a bit rushed and anxious. "First of all we need to get you off of the wet glass. Make a movement away. Sing a dodge action as you are moving. Its time to use this glass to our advantage." Leo began to look over his chips as his mind quickly porcess the way the battle was running. "Bard, target switch. We are going after Dew now. We won't be able to finish them off fast enough with our current plan of attack. Use your Musical Bindings Process Attack on Dew and lets knock this guy out. Sending the Sword for your Raven."

Bard grimmance a bit as the attacks were landing around her. The stupid Dew was spilting the damage, keeping the ally that she wanted down alive. She scowled as she looked around her for a dry panel somewhere. Spotting one, she moved to it, trying to watch her step as she did so, being careful not to fall. While moving there she said to Leo, "You know this is the first time I have acutally had to move in battle." Once Bard was on a better glass panel, she sang the dodge spell to keep herself prepared for an attack. She personally thought that one dodge wouldn't be enough, but not being able to deal much damage this time wouldn't be useful either. Bard tightened her grip on her guitars neck and watched carefully. "Leo I have a better idea, send me the DBL cube instead of a sword. It can't hurt at all here, I will get a bit of damage or a heal which," Bard said while glanceing over at her ally, "Longshot looks like he could use." "Righto," Leo simply responded, dropping the sword chip back to the pile and slotting in the DBLcube.

Bard felt the data present in her. She sent the DBL cube to her Raven as she readied her fingers to play the Musical Bindings Process Attack. She slid her fingers down the frets, playing various notes and chords. As she did so, the strings began to unwind from the guitar neck and started moving around. As the song progressed the strings became more and more alive, trashing almost in their movements. Once they had fully removed themselves from the guitar, they were pointed in the driection of the watery navi, and with a final strum on them, they flew towards him at a vicious speed. They attempted to wrap him up and bind him in his place, to make him and easier target.

Once the strings had started their path of attack, Bard sent a mental cue to her raven, who began uploading the data for the DBL cube. It started to slowly flash red. Then blue. As it did so the raven itself began to cube and morph into a cube shape. the black mist surronded the Raven, with the center of it flashing the colors more and more frequently. The mist cleared away and the cube-raven dropped to the ground, switching colors at a very fast rate. Bard watched it for a moment before switching her eyes back to her opponets.

Summary
1) Tatical Movement off of Wet Glass
2) Prepare Dodge Spell
3) Musical Bindings Process Attack at Dew (Hold)
4) DBLcube1 (Red=40 damage to all enemies. Blue=30 heal to all Allies)
The impact of the most recent attack sent Longshot falling onto his bottom with a grunt, it seemed that this fight was just not cut out for them. "We've gota think of something quick I'm almost out of chips." Stumbling up to his feet glancing at Bard shrugging helplessly, it was true, he really could use the pick me up, or a quick way to drop these two navi. Your going to need to use this time to get off that water, its not helping you at all. Get out of there and take one last cannon shot. After that we have your Heavy Shot, a sword, and a shotgun." Even as Amadeo suggested this Longshot started to move, carefully stepping across the wet panels till he was once again on dry glass as quick as he could. Once he was on the slightly less slippery ground he raised his cannon aiming again for Dew. "This is really annoying, we didn't even want to fight."

Holding the cannon at his shoulder again his visor flashed and a series of targeting rings started to flicker about bouncing from the three navi before him before all falling into place over Dew. At once his power symbol flared and green data streaked across his body up his arm and into the buster. "Seeker mode locked, fire!"

The modded cannon shot took off with a bang and a small kick, the shot seeming to curve slightly to try and compensate for any movement Dew might take. Hopefully the cannon would hit square. With this hope in mind Longshot crouched down getting ready to dive to the side should a counter attack arise.

Action
1) Movement off wet tiles to glass
2) Cannon DMG 40 + knockback + Cursor Seeking @ Dew
3) Prepare dodge.
As the two slowly began walking away from the wet panels, the two navis began to discuss something to themselves.

"You sure you wanna do this? I mean, they really don't look like a hostile. I think we can just stop right no-"

"Yea, definitely! They're not hostile at all! In fact, I really think them CONSTANTLY ATTACKING US PROVES IT! Now shut up and lets finish this!"

Just as when Bard and Longshot arrived at dry land, Dew and Verde took the chance to attack! They each fired a single shot of their buster, all hitting their unsuspecting targets dead on. Bard was on wet ground again, but didn't matter too much as she quickly casted both her magic at once, entrapping Dew on to the ground!!

"Wh-what! I can't move!!"

Dew couldn't do anything but take the well place cannon shot fired by Longshot. Normally, the pressure from the shot would usually send the navi flying away, but the magic placed onto the navi held him directly in place and was able to split the damage evenly.

When Dew and Verde tried to attack again with their busters, Bard was hit again by Dew's buster due to the troublesome glass panel...though she would simply teleport, and Longshot evaded his. While they were too preoccupied with their attacks, they failed to realize the DBLBEAM fired by Bard's Raven and got a hefty damage.

"This has gone far enough! Dew, let's begin 'Dazzling Weed!' "

"Again, the worst name you ever came up with...but I guess I have no choice..."

Dew.EXE: 100 [Hold]
Verde.EXE: 90

Terrain: 100% Glass [90% Wet (-2 Evasion/Accuracy)]

Bard: 100 [On Wet Glass]
Longshot: 40
Bard listened to the converstaions of Dew and Verde as she as walking to a drier panel. "I agree with you on that one Dew, I am more than done with this as well." She let out a long sigh as she looked back to the other Navi's. She finished her attack patterns and held dew in place, taking the wet water blasts and letting out a cry of frustration as the ground under her was wet once again, thus making her efforts very useless and unuseable. Bard let out a long sigh and called her raven back to her side. She relased the grip on her guitar and looked to her opponets. "I'm done with this! We really don't need to be fighting, what are we evern fighting about? We aren't hostile, you guys aren't hostile, and I am finished with this childish conflict!" Bard played a few quick notes to end the hold spell on Dew and let him free. "Just stop! We both know we could possibly delete each other, but what good would that do us? Deleting one another over nothing!? What does that make us?

Leo was holding the chips in his hand when he heard his navi say this. "Um, Bard are you suer you want to be just stopping in the middle of a fight?"

Bard lookde at Leo and said, "I never wanted to fight to begin with! I was simply defending myself after Verde flipped out. I'm done with this fight! I'm not fighting these people anymore." Bard sits down on the wet glass and pulls her guitar case up on her legs. She crossed her legs and opens it. She takes the guitar carefully and sets it in the case while licking her fingers to try to rub out some of the marks and dirt on the instrument. She finished a quick cleanup and closed the case. Taking the case unto her lap she looked to her ally and said, "Do you even know what we are fighting about?" She looked to Verde and said the same thing. She staied on the ground as her bird calmly sat on her shoulder and moved its head, letting its eyes set on the other Navi's on the field. Bard looked up at her opponets, Dew in partculiar, and gazed into his eyes, seeing if he wanted the same.

Leo was simply shocked at his navi's actions. He knew that she ran off her emotions for her actions, but he didn't think her desire to fight and worry for her guitar was enough to make her dead in a fight where her opponet was about to launch a powerful attack. "Um Bard. Are you 100% sure you want to do this?"

"Yes. I am done. And Dew you are thinking the same thing! Why are we fighting? Just stop it!"

Summary
1) Relase Dew From the Hold Spell
2) Sit down and Clean Guitar
3) Try to get Dew to stop as well
4) Try to stop the fight.

{{Bard is so run by her emotions I had to do that. Once she heard that Dew was unwilling to fight as well she just stopped.}}
Longshot's jaw nearly dropped out his helmet when Bard declared her standing on the fight. Glancing over at Dew who was suddenly free of a hold spell, and the still bizarre Verde girl ready to go. How could they trust them? Clearly it wouldn't be hard at all now for them to use this 'dazzling weed' attack. Amadeo was also just as confused, though he still had chips ready just incase.

"Bard are you sure this is a good idea?" He glanced back at Dew immediately feeling that it wasn't even if he was also for stopping the fight Dew had still done a serious number and that personally bothered Longshot quite a bit. "I can tell you why, because they attacked us, its called self defense and right now you look rather defensless which can't possibly be a good idea at all." Even as he spoke he kept his buster leveled with Dew ready to fire at a moments notice if the Navi didn't follow through with this idea of 'peace' that him and Bard both seemed to be thinking of. Even then he was still glancing at Verde, if anyone wasn't to be trusted it was that short fused nut job.

Tense as ever Longshot was ready to dive and roll out of what ever attack might be thrown, he didn't trust this situation one bit. "I've got a shotgun and a sword ready, just say when and I'll send them." Amadeo whispered, his nose almost touching the screen as he studdied the situation.

1) Ready Dodge
2) Ready Dodge
3) Ready Dodge
{{BUMPO}}
{{BUMPO}}
((Posting on behalf of a busy Mog))

With arms raised and motes of energy building between his hands, Verde shouted out "DAAAAAAAZZZZZZLIIIIIINNNNNN- You're not doing it." and immediately stopped his attack.

"They're right, this is dumb." Dew answered.

"I can't do this alone! What's with you guys?"

No one seemed to want to answer to the hot-headed navi, seemingly infuriating him even more.

"FINE! WHATEVER! This is lame anyways. I'm out." Verde added before teleporting away.

Dew gasped, "Hey! Wait for me!" before taking on last look at Bard and Longshot with a saddened expression. Dew added one final, "...Sorry." before leaving the scene as well. As some kind of consolation, Dew seemed to have left behind a zipped files containing some zenny.

Dew.EXE: 100 [Retreat]
Verde.EXE: 90 [Retreat]

Terrain: 100% Glass [90% Wet (-2 Evasion/Accuracy)]

Bard: 100 [On Wet Glass]
Longshot: 40

[Battle 5 - Victory!]

Bard Get: 600z + 2 FXP
Longshot Get: 600z + 2 FXP