Bard and Longshot Go Go

Bard keeps a watchful eye on Verde as she leaves in rage. While letting out a long sigh, she stood up and looked to her teammate. She held her guitar close while she said, "Thanks for supporting me on that one." She looked back to Dew and waved goodbye as he left. Once he was gone she noticed the zenny data that he left behind. She sent her raven to get it while she packed up her guitar. The raven swooped down and grabbed the zenny, sending it to Leo's bank statement. Once it had finished its task, it flew over to longshot and looked up at him. It tilted its head from side to side, with its big beady eyes inspecting him. In a quick action it let out a loud caw before flying back to Bard.

"Bard, we need to be going. We have a long trip ahead of us tomorrow to go back to school. And we need to stop by the store as well."

Bard nodded and extended a hand to Longshot. "It was a pleasure battleing with you. Maybe we should do it again sometime." In Bard's palm was a small piece of data. Once Longshot shook her hand he would get the passcode to Bard's Homepage and the email of Leo's PET. "I really do need to go though, later longshot!" With that, a bright light surronded her as she jacked out. Once she was gone, a lone quarter note remained where she once was. It played a quick beat before disappearing as well.

{Jackout}
(( Back from the dead I am gota wrap this up... ))

Longshot simply fell back onto his rear gun resting across his lap as the two Navi retreated, barely giving a wave to Dew as he faded away with a brief apology. "Yeah I have to say that normally isn't how I would go with the situation..." Slowly Longshot pushed himself up tilting his head at the raven making a face at it as it cawed briefly before hopping away. Grabbing the last of the zenny left behind Longshot turned to face Bard.

"It was nice meeting you too." Taking her hand the data transferred blinking by once in Longshot's visor before it was sent to the PET for Amadeo. "I'll see you around sometime Bard." Waving good-bye as she logged out, he would follow suit moments later disappearing as well with a small smile as her note played one last tune as his own process faded him out.

<LOGOUT>