Bard and Longshot Go Go

"Well that wasn't bad at all either." slinging his buster rifle over his shoulder as he offered a hand to help her back up once she was done packing her guitar. "We don't have nearly enough to get any other upgrades. Then again the most I could ask for maybe is a speed and a few more ranged chips." Pausing to pick up the zenny to send to Amadeo's account he turned to follow Bard along the way. "I'm sure we can clear out quite a few more groups before either of us need to go."

((Round 3.... FIGHT!))
{{Bumpo}}
Two Magneakers wander about in the area before the navi pair. A group of Powies also move about the field, dancing lightly through the air while flapping their arms. A set of Canodumb sit farther back, watching the rest of the group without moving.

MagneakerA: 70
MagneakerB: 70
PowieA: 60
PowieB: 60
PowieC: 60
CanodumbA: 50
CanodumbB: 50

Terrain: 100% Metal

Bard: 170
Longshot: 100

Battle 3 Go
Bard stopped and looked at the new group of virii before her. She had never seen the Magneakers before, so she simply stared at them with a curious eye. "What exactly are those things?" Bard said not directing it towards anyone, just speaking outloud. Leo shrugged while looking at his computer screens and said, "There are more problems than just the new unknown Navi's," Leo said. "There are a lot of enemies in general, and I have been carefully watching your allies attack patterns, and he doesn't seem to have a large chip selection, so we have to finish them off quickly to be able to make sure he is still useful." Bard glanced to her ally and then back over to the group of enemies. "What options do you have?" She asked while crouching down to open her guitar case. She pulled the trumpet to her mouth and moved her fingers quickly pushing in the buttons and said, "We are going to have to move fast whatever we do. And make sure to keep and eye on those powies, they can cause losts of ouchies if you aren't careful and watching them." "I think it is time to try out the cube chip," Leo said more than prepared to slot it in. "It can help here no matter which result it gets. Of course the red side would be much better."

Bard rolled her eyes and said, "Fine send in the stupid chip. Just make sure it isn't the one I gained from the dumb virii." Bard felt the presence of the DBL cube in her data along with the riskhoney chip and a shotgun. She nodded in agreement with the plan, hoping for the luck of the case to work out in her favor. Before she started playing she said, "Longshot, you should drop one of the powies with the loud shell, then use a multi hit attack. I am hoping for a string of good luck here." She began to play a song that seemed to have utter contrast in it. On some of the notes it was played with a simple smooth jazz feel, where as the others were sharp and quick notes. She was playing sections of each, and then began switching between the two. The difference in the two styles of play became less and less apparent as the noises melded. She finished and a dbl cube formed on the field before her. It started to flash red and blue. As it was finishing its cycle Bard pulled up the riskhoney chip and send the shotgun to her raven. The raven flew over head, moving in towards the mystery viruses.

Bard pulled up her guitar and started to strum a earthly sound. The strings were all played on a higher fret, giving the feel of the song to be more natural and easy listening. As the song went on, Bard began breaking up the plucking of her strings more and more. As she did so, each single pluck spawned a bee around her. The bees came from the strings themselves, rising up to surround Bard. She finished up the song and kept her guitar at the ready and played the dodge song to ensure that she would be safe from a powie or one of the mystery viruses. Once she was finished the Raven began uploading the shotgun chip.

The raven was hovering over the odd new viruses as the process of uploading the shotgun began, This time the black mist poured from the mouth of the raven, with its mouth expanding and moving open. As it did so the sounds of its jaw bones poping from joint could clearly be heard. The shotgun barrle emeraged from the mouth of the raven, and pointed down at one of the mystery virus. The raven did its best to set up the attack to hit both, but couldn't ensure the attack, and fired once the right moment arrived. The bird was pushed backwards from the force of the black, the black mist disapating as the shot was fired. The bird regained its flying balance after a short moment, and its head still hadn't recovered from the push back of the blast. Its neck was snapped backwards, and its head was flat against its back as it was flying in the air. The let out an odd, and rather disturbing, caw.

"Ok Bard that should work out well if Lady Luck is on our side tonight." As soon as Leo finished at sentence, the color changing cube slowed down and stopped on a color.

Summary
1) DBL Cube1 (Red or Blue)
2) Riskhoney1 (5x10 Wood
3) Prepare Dodge spell
4) Shotgun to MagneakerA (50 + Splash)
Longshot stopped his face instantly turning into a frown as his visor snapped into place, information started to click by though most of it had little meaning considering he didn't know most of the enemies they were facing, none the less the data was stored for later as he continued to watch the scene unfold. "Well as far as hitting multiple targets, I have the Pulsar, Shotgun, and a signature. No way we can finish this in one swoop though." "Try the pulsar out, the alternate fire allows you to shatter an object to do damage to multiple enemies. We can give that a shot, but both you and Bard need to be ready just in case to dodge."

Longshot nodded and dropped down to his knee raising the buster rifle up to take aim, grabbing the heavy shot, "One dead Powie coming up. Sorry again for the noise." taking aim for the closest Powie Longshot fired the heavy shot. With the shot fired he started to move. "Bard if you get a chance get behind some cover, I don't know if this going to work so its a bit of a risk." As moved just a few steps over towards a pile of random data in the form of a box along the side of the netway, it would cost him a piece of cover but it would be worth it for what he was about to do. "Bard cover your ears, I have no idea what this might sound like." With the buster shifted into its pulsar ring mode Longshot place it right against the side of the box resting his foot raised up on the top, much like captain morgan might have, except with a very large gun. Pulling the trigger the gun let out its eerie screech before the box started to vibrate and crack before suddenly letting out a piercing screech as it shattered apart sending pieces flying towards the enemies before them.

Stumbling backwards from the obscenely loud blast Longshot was in no fit shape to dodge, let alone find another piece of cover. Amadeo was prepared however and sent in the guard chip, the faint glowing aura covered Longshot covering him from one attack while he took the time to regain his footing. "Wow that was loud..." he muttered as he continued to shake his head.

Action
1) Sig Heavy Shot DMG 60 @ Powie A
2) Pulsar 35 DMG + spread 8
3) Guard1
((Don't forget DBLCube's effect in your summary.))
Activating the DCLCube's sound file, Bard gets the hotter melody, hitting each of her enemies with a wave of pain. She then puts up a shield and moves around a bit, before having her bird fire on a Magneaker and finish it off. Longshot makes his move, firing a strong blast to take out one of the Powies. He then fires a Pulsar, which misses whatever random junk data he was aiming at and goes flying off into the distance. The viruses then go on the offensive, on Magneaker firing and hitting the bees around Bard, which then turn on the enemy and delete it. A Powie also tries to drop on the navi, but she evades. A Canodumb fires on Longshot, though its blast reflects off his shield.

MagneakerA: DELETED!
MagneakerB: DELETED!
PowieA: DELETED!
PowieB: 20
PowieC: 20
CanodumbA: 10
CanodumbB: DELETED!

{{Rodger Dodger}}

Bard smiled as she saw which of the sides her random cube picked. She let out a laughed, knowing the usefulness of that chip, even if she still loathed it. Her raven let out a caw of victory, both of them knowing that this fight was going to be an easy win from here on. Bard pulled her trumpet to her mouth and played the dodge spell twice, just incase the enemy would get fast on their feet and damage her. With the combine effort of both navis, her being a bit more defensive wouldn't make much of a difference in the long run. "Ok Leo send me something to take care of the buggers." Leo thought for no more than a second before saying, "I am going to send the shotgun, you can use the damaging process attack to take care of the last one, with the combined effort from you and Longshot, there isn't much thinking need to finish these guys off."

Bard nodded in agreement and pulled the trumpet to her lips. She started to melody to summon her blade from the end of it. As the song went on, and the notes filled the air, the blade began to form, sliding from the end of the trumpet. Once the blade was fully formed, she threw the blade up to her Raven, and reached for her guitar to use the shotgun chip. The raven snatched the trumpet from the air and held it tightly with its beak. It flew towards the Cannondumb in the back, diving downwards once it was within range to do so. The Raven soared back up, the sword retreating back into the trumpet as the attack ended. The Raven never looked back to see if it was deleted, not worried about a cannons ability to dodge. If this didn't finish it, Longshot would.

Bard grabbed her guitar from the case and started to strum the song for the shotgun chip. The song was a lot of fast chords and changes in notes. Sometimes she would pluck and strum the strings separately, other times she would play the chords quickly. Once the song was done, the neck of the guitar changed slightly, becoming darker than before and almost looking to be made of metal. Bard pulled the guitar to her shoulder, and took the advice of her ally and spread her legs slightly more to brace herself better for the recoil of the chip. She aimmed at the two powies, and then after taking careful aim on one of them, strummed the strings to fire the shotgun. The recoil still threw her slightly of balance, but not nearly as much as last time. She looked at Longshot pleased with the less aggressive damage on herself.

"That should end this fight," Leo said leaning back in his chair, more than happy he had some form of luck after all.

Summary
1) Prepare Dodge Spell
2) Prepare Dodge Spell
3) Direction Baton Process Attack to Cannondumb A (50 Damage)
4) Shotgun to Powie B ( 50 + Splash)
"Well, that last trick didn't work so well now did it?" sipping at a soda from his desk Amadeo watched the failed pulsar shot shaking his head sadly. "Hey, were still learning about that chip... anyway, this should work more smoothly. After all we only have three enemies left now." Reaching down to his belt he pulled out the two shot clip replacing the normal buster data, a simple bolt action popping out the side of the rifle ready to cycle the used shot. Taking aim for the closest Powie Longshot paused just long enough to steady his aim holding his breath before pulling the trigger.

As he turned to face the other Powie the ring and click of the bolt being pulled as a digital shell (mostly for show, Longshot liked the authenticity) spun out of the buster. "One more shot..."

"Hey if I hold shift while you snipe think it'll work like in those other video games?" Longshot almost dropped his buster at his Operators random outburst of thought. "W-what? Amadeo this is no time for this!" Shaking his head clear he looked up to spot the Powie again quickly raising his rifle to take the shot, as he started to move to the side. His momentary delay would cost him most likely. Diving down into a roll he popped back up to catch sight of Bards work with the shotgun, with out a word he raised his free hand offering her a thumbs up at the more balanced stance as she fired before looking back to see how things had ended.

"Hey I was only making a joke. Anyway, use this chip for the last guy. Though I'm sure Bard beat you too it." "To be honest I think the Raven got to the cannon first." None the less poking his head up from the cover he raised the buster as its narrow barrel became wider looking more like a cartoon bazooka, placing it up on his shoulders like an RPG he fired it off towards the Cannon watching curiously after he fired at the Raven carrying... a trumpet with a sword poking out? Well, at least the trumpet isn't poking out the Raven.

[i]Actions
Double Time Sig 40 DMG x 2 target @ Powie B & Powie C
Dodge
Cannon Chip DMG 40 + knock back @ Cannondumb A
{{Bump}}
((Lazy post...))

All the attacks thrown by the viruses was easily dodged by the well-prepared navis. The two powies along with the canodumb was quickly dealt with their barrage of chips. When everything settled down, the virus' body scattered and rearranged into the navi's loot!

MagneakerA: DELETED!
MagneakerB: DELETED!
PowieA: DELETED!
PowieB: DELETED
PowieC: DELETED
CanodumbA: DELETED
CanodumbB: DELETED!

-BATTLE WON!-
Bard: 600z + 2 FXP
Longshot: 300z + [Cannon] Battlechip + 2 FXP
Bard smiled as the last of the viruses were deleted. She let out a slightly laugh, having thought this battle was going to be much tougher than it turned out to be. She pointed her raven in the direction of the larger pile of zenny, claiming it as her own, assuming that longshot would enjoy the use of another chip a lot more than her. The Raven returned the trumpet to Bard, dropping it from its higher position, and then swooping down to gather the zenny. Once the task was finished, the raven flew to Bard's shoulder and landed happily, letting out a caw. "Thats another good chunck of zenny," Leo said. "Lets keep this little adventure going for a bit more, we need some more upgrades we do." Bard nodded in agreement and sent a smile to her busting partner. Even if her never made pretty noises, he has at least proven himself to be able to hold his own. "Ok lets keep going a bit more."

{{Battle 4}}
With the battle feild cleared Longshot nodded in approval, granted his partner, was a good bit odd she was able to hold her own in a fight just fine it seemed. "So your raven has blown its beak off, turned its head completly backwards, and into a shotgun, a sword and who knows what else. So what else can that thing do?" With the question asked he gathered up the zenny and the chip grinning as it was added into his folder. "Going on sounds great to me, and a new chip too on top of that." He leaned back in his chair enjoying the show, a non-stop series of wins.

"Moving on sounds good to me."

((GO BATTLE 4... LONGSHOT I CHOOSE YOU D: ))
"BBBZZZTTTZTZT"

The two navis was suddenly blasted by the loud, almost screeching, noise ahead of them. It was a group of the usual elec viruses, but something was a little off. There were four of what it looked like a ball of energy. They looked the same, but one was blue and the other red. The red colored viruses were extremely violent and shook back and forth while the blue was calm and simply floating. What is up with these virus?!

ENGballA: 80 HP [Blue]
ENGballB: 80 HP [Red]
ENGballC: 80 HP [Blue]
ENGballD: 80 HP [Red]
TwistyA: 80 HP
TwistyB: 80 HP
TwistyC: 80 HP

Terrain: 60% Metal, 40% Magnetic [4 stripes]

-BATTLE FOUR, START!-
Bard smiled as Longshot asked the question of her Raven. She looked at him and ran a hand down from the top of its head to the base of its back. As she did so the Raven pushed its head up against her hand, happy to be acknowledged and wondered about. "As I said, he is the channel for my chips and spells. A lot like a hand really." The Raven ruffled its feathers as it looked right at Longshot, shaking quickly before setting its feathers back down and looking around intently. "He takes," Bard paused for a moment, "Many forms and shapes. Each time he changes slightly as I am upgraded with new chips and process attacks. He can be rather creepy sometimes." Bard said glancing at him with a smile, "But I like him that way.

Bard stopped in her tracks as she heard the noises coming from ahead of her. Her eyes darted from side to side, scanning the area, gripping the trumpet tightly in her right hand. "I hate going to new areas. I don't know what the sounds around me are. It is rather odd to be honest." Bard's eyes then locked on the energyballs in front of her. She stood upright, looking at the odd combo of new viruses. She hadn't seen any of these before. Even the Raven was tilting its head at the new enemies. "What do you think we should do?" Bard asked to neither Longshot nor Leo, just asking a general question.

Leo leaned in closer to his pet, and scratched his head in slight confusion as to what exactly to do. "They appear to be of elertic typing. So our personal best bet is to drop as many as possible with the boomerrang chip. If we can do that, then we should open up a lot of attack chances." Leo sorted through his chips and slotted that in. "What to do for the rest of them though?"

Bard felt the data within her and though for a moment. She turned to her busting partner and thought about what his attacks were. "I think you should use your big and unpretty sounding attack on the left most energyball thingy. I think the rest of the enemies will be farily simple to damage quickly." She looked down at the around her and said, "Make sure to watch your step. There seems to be some odd terrian here."

Having talked with her ally more than enough, Bard pulled the trumpet to her mouth and began the attack pattern ideas that they had some far hammered out. She played the dodge spell, having prepared herself for the without a doubt incoming attacks. Once the spell was over she uploaded the Boomerrang chip. She started playing the song, letting the music overtake her. Bard was swaying and swinging some with her own smooth trumpet sounds. In the process of her song, the trumpet changed its own compostion. It changed from brass to wood and it also gained a very obivous curve to its form. Once the spell was finished, she widened her stance and pulled her arm back. She took aim and threw the boomerang as best she could from her right hand. She did a skip step forwards as the reshaped trumpet flew from her hand. It whipped towards the energyball viruses in a wicked ark. She was hoping to take advantage of the type difference here. She watched it on its flight, and grabbed it in her left hand as it came back around threw its flight.

"Here Bard use this," Leo said while having finished the second part of his plan during the attack. He slotted in the dash attack chip and then said, "Use your Syncopation process attack on one of the odd twistys. If one of them does manage to avoid the dask attack from your Raven, then hopefully they will hurt themselves terribly."

Bard nodded in agreement with this plan and sent the data for the dash attack to her Raven. The bird flew from her shoulder and moved to the right flank of the group of twistys. Its lined itself up as best is could with all three, and then processed the chip data. The bird extended its wings and as it did so let out a vicious caw. Its wings expanded greatly, all of its feathers becoming steel grey and sharp as blades. Its beak extended to resembled a raiper in shape. It flew quickly towards the line of twistys, becoming a blur of motion because it was moving so quickly. The attack finished with the bird on the other side, its beak back to normal but its wings still of a wicked sharpness and grey. It flew up and let out a caw, its wings slowly dissolving away and returning to normal.

Once the image of the bird passing through the enemies reached the eyes of Bard, she pulled her trumpet to her mouth. As she did so, it changed to a saxaphone. This was the first time she had bothered to change her primary instrument weapon. The change of sound of a brass to a woodwind became very clear to one of the twistys not long after it happened. She played a quick and fast rythem, with many changes and twists to it. The sound seemed to describe a quickly moving object changing its directions often and flipping around. This noise and feeling was sent right into the data of one of the twistys, making it confused and feeling lost and dizzy. Bard lowered the saxaphone, the strap of it tightening against her vest. She looked to her teammate briefly before glancing down to double check she was on a metal terrian section, then put her eyes back on the viruses at hand.

Summary
1) Prepare Dodge Spell
2) Boomerang to ENGball group starting with D and aimed across (60 wood to group x2 elemental weakness)
3) Dash Attack to Twisty Group, starting with Twisty C (90 + Impact)
4) Syncopation process attack to TwistyA (Confusion)
Moving over Longshot leaned over to take a closer look at the bird as Bard gently ran a hand down it. It looked like a real bird, well at least according to what he had seen laying about the net image wise for one. [color=999933]"So in theory with your raven you could wield three chips at once in a fight no problem at the same time?" Gently he reached out to pat the bird on the head before it shook its self down and gone back to its searching. "I once read a poem by some guy named Poe, had a lot to do with raven if I remember right." Spinning in his chair the boy started to search for more on said poem to send back to the two chatting Navi.

"Well we can assume one thing new noises are quite bad. Amadeo pay attention I need chips!" "Take a shot like Bard suggested, then spread your next action out and hit two of em, aim for the red too, they look well... angry and that can't be good then get down, I'll send chips in a second once we sort out exactly what the heck is going on."

Longshot nodded in agreement and started to get to work, first off was the heavy shot. Grabbing the large clip he dropped to his knee in a firing position even as the normal data was dropped and swapped for the signature move he was starting to take aim raising his sight up as his body lowered to the ground, in the blink of an eye he was ready taking aim for the closest red... thing before taking the
'loud and unpretty' shot.

Before his next attack though Longshot got up to move, diving into a roll towards the right to throw off the aim of the enemy virus, All the while his hand working quickly to retrieve the next shot data from his pouches, once in place the Buster rifle took a new shape, something more akin to an old fashioned M1 Grand, no longer bolted but now smaller with the block like scope turning into that of a old fashioned lense. As he popped out the roll he raised the rifle seeking his first target again, the first shot much quieter then the original heavy, and far less deadly, but not to the hopefully wounded target. The next red orb was up though, spinning to the side Longshot let loose the second round of his signature, the resulting shot making a light crack and a metallic ringing click as the data self ejected just as a real Grand would have done.

"Hey Bard! Any idea what those odd spots around us do, I've never seen anything like this before..." It bothered him, the ground around them could possibly be working against them, the thought was hardly pleasing.

Actions
1) Heavy Shoy DMG 60 @ ENGBall B
2) Dodge
3) Double Time DMG 40 x 2 Targets @ ENGBall B & ENGBall D
After preparing to dodge, Bard sends a boomerrang into the enemy ranks, cutting down three ENGballs before returning. She then throws her bird into the mix, sending it crashing through the Twisties, taking all three out and leaving Longshot with a very limited number of targets. The second navi then preps the oh-so-fun Heavy Shot, firing on the final virus and taking out of the majority of its health. He also fires one more technique off, finishing off the remainder of the virus's health and winning the battle. Yay.

ENGballA: DELETED!
ENGballB: DELETED!
ENGballC: DELETED!
ENGballD: DELETED!
TwistyA: DELETED!
TwistyB: DELETED!
TwistyC: DELETED!

Terrain: 60% Metal, 40% Magnetic [4 stripes]

Rewards: Both: 400z, 2 FXP
Bard: AmatsuHaretsu1
Bard watched as the viruses were all deleted and a huge smiled crossed her face. She changed her instrument back to a trumpet, due to it weighing less and be easier to carry, and played a very happy upbeat song. She pulled the trumpet down and said, "That was awesome!" Looking to her bird. You did so good hitting all of those twisty things!" She gentaly runs a hand down her Raven and then sent it to gather her share of the loot. He brought back a chip and Bard said to Leo, "Hey, know what this thing is? Never seen it before."

Leo did some quick research in the chip data bases and said, "It is a chip that fires four, ten damage shots at enemies. I believe the damage can be split to as many targets as we wish too." He shrugged at it and pulled the new chip from his PET, casually adding it to the pile. "Might be useful some time."

Bard shrugged at it and then looked to Longshot. She threw her left hand in the air for a high five and said, "That was awesome!" Bard was clearly on a high point after that battle. Her Raven hovered over her head, and flew fowards, trying to bring Bard along. Once Longshot gave the high five in return, she would keep going down the netways.

{{Battle 5}}
Longshot lowered his rifle and at the same time his jaw, Amadeo most likely miming the same look as they tried to just figure out what had happened. Clearly the enemy was deleted but in one go? "I don't think I've ever seen something end that quick... ever..." Walking past bard towards the remaining Zenny he gave the Raven a thumbs up for a job well done.

He was about to move on when he turned to see Bard with her hand upraised and paused, she wasn't an enemy clearly, after all they had been busting together, so with a little less hesitation then when he shook hands he returned the high five before moving forward quickly, following the little raven in the sky.

(( Battle 5 ))
"Huh?"

"What's wrong, Verde?

Two figures arise from the duo's sight and looked as if they were high-fiving. The duo looked at each other and tried to examine the figure once more.

"Is that a virus or navis? I can't really see...". The navi with an overall baby blue color squinted his eyes and had his hands above his eyes. His hand was equipped with a large white hi-tech glove with a larger bracelet over it. He scratched his blonde, messy hair and stopped trying to identify the figure up ahead. He drew a bottle of digital water from his equally hi-tech back pack and started to suck on its straw. "Argh! It's driving me nuts!"

"Calm down a bit, Dew. Maybe we can catch them by surprise!" On the other side was a slender female navi with a dark olive color as her jump suit. She was taller than Dew up about a good length and had a sleek, nearly aerodynamic body. She keeled down and tightened her boots, which the design looked like it was straight from a fairy tale story, and headed to adjust her long black pony tail that reached all the way to her thighs.

"Grab on to me! Let's activate pattern, "Soaring Grass!"

"I still think that's a silly name. I mean how can a grass be soa--"

Immediately, Verde grabbed onto Dew's hand, which activated couple of things all at once. The hi-tech gloves started to shine with flashing blue lights and Verde's boots was surrounded with visible winds that swirled around in a slow pace. "SHUT UP!". In a blink of an eye, Both Dew and Verde leaped into the air to an astonishing height and literally flew for a good 10-20 seconds before landing RIGHT in front of Longshot and Bard.

The two duos looked at each other in surprise and an awkward silence was...upon them.

"I guess they're not hostiles...Oops"

"Umm...Whassap?"

-ENCOUNTER!-
Bard was walking along the netway after giving the high five and was getting a message from her Raven of--flying Navi's? She looked up at her Raven, whom was hovering with his head looking to the sky. She squinted at the sky above her, scanning and searching for the flying Navi's. Turns out Bard was looking in the wrong section of the sky, and the pair landed right before her. She jumped several inches in the air, dropping her guitar case in the process. It opened and her guitar came tumbling out. She let out a yelp as her guitar hit the ground. She was breathing heavy as her eyes glanced from the pair to the guitar. After another moment of awkward silence, Bard rushed for her guitar, quickly grabbing it and cursing under her breath. She checked it over for scratches before looking up at the pair saying, "Why would you scare someone like that?! Of course we aren't hostile!"

She lets out a puff of anger as she packs up her case and then moves quickly away from the high jumpping Navi pair. "Whassap? Whassap? I got frightened and my gutiar scratched!" Bard had very little hint of anger in her voice. The main emtions being heard was fright and sadness. She was very sad over her hurt guitar. Bard's raven flew from the sky and landed on the ground near Bard, walking over to her. She was craddleing the guitar case as she glanced frm eye to eye of the navi pair before her.