Even more bzzzzzzzzt

Upon seeing the LilBomb's explosion end the battle, SplashMan crouched, as though to leap up in celebration...then froze. "Ugh...is there a word that means both 'ow' and 'yay' at the same time?"

"Beats me, but I know what it equals...jacking out! ...By the way, do you wanna come back here, or go somewhere else? I don't really care either way."

"Hmm...I want another crack at some of those viruses! We'll do better now we know how they fight! Besides, why go somewhere else when we can just do stuff here?"

"Sounds like a plan." Sabrina pointed her PET's infrared port towards the computer's. "Come on, get back here before you get deleted!"

"Okay!" The Aqua Navi suddenly vanished in a narrow blue beam, disappearing from the ElecTown network.

(to the area's real world!)
Like previous times, SplashMan appeared in the Net in his typical blue beam of light. Unlike previous times, he was sitting down as he appeared. "...Well, I didn't think you'd jack me in THAT fast..." He stood up, and surveyed his surroundings. Yep...everything was exactly the same. "In the 5 minutes I was gone, nothing's happened!"

Sabrina's expression changed to 'annoyed', as did her tone. "Wow, I'm shocked. Nothing happened to the Net in 5 whole minutes. I can't believe it."

"Hey, you never know! There's some really strong Navis out there..." The Navi sucked in his gut, then started walking...or at least pretended to suck in a gut. Since he had very few physical human characteristics beyond the basics, he didn't have a gut to suck in. However, the important thing was that he had legs for walking. Which he took full advantage of by not pretending to move. "But I'm ready for anything now! Viruses, prepare to become nothingness!"

"Now you're just asking for it. Get to searching already! I wanna see how that new TwinFang chip looks in battle!"

"Oh, fine! Commencing automatic virus scan!" And the scan was commenced...by looking around while walking.

(searching for Battle #1)
Virus Attack!

BillyA: 50 HP
BillyB: 50 HP
BillyC: 50 HP
BillyD: 50 HP
BillyE: 50 HP

Terrain: 100% Normal

Splashman.exe: 140 HP

-READY?-
-BATTLE 1-
-ENGAGE!-
"Elec viruses ahoy! ...Now that I think about it, what does ahoy mean, anyway?" SplashMan eyed the group of Billy, though surprisingly unwary for an Aqua-elemental Navi. "Eh, doesn't matter right now! We need to take these guys out before I get shocked!"

"Yep, got that right! Question is, how do we want to do it?" Sabrina opened her chip folder, then stared at the contents, as though the answer was going to magically pop out. "Uhh...eh, you wanted something different, so we'll beat them without using any Aqua chips! No WideShot or AquaSword for the easy win! How's that sound?"

"Whatever you think works!"

"All right, here we go!" The newly acquired chip featuring a lovely picture of a walrus on a beach was inserted into the PET's chip insertion slot. "Battlechip, TwinFang! Slot in!"

Very sharp looking tusks appeared on each side of SplashMan's right forearm, as though it were some type of tooth missile launcher. "...This is TwinFang?" Shrugging, the Navi pointed them towards the first two Elec viruses. The pair of fangs shot forward like rockets towards the pair of Billy, with speed that surprised the shooter. "Whoa, that was fast! I bet it hurts getting hit by that..."

"Hey, I didn't give up a Bubbler for nothing, you know!" The young woman grabbed a chip with a short sword on in, but hesitated for a moment. "...Eh, I have faith in you! Slash 'em up!" The chip was used. "Battlechip, Sword! Slot in!"

The Aqua Navi's right hand faded, and reformed as the same short sword on the chip. He looked it over for a moment, then the not-yet-attacked viruses. "What do you mean, 'I have faith in you'? If I don't miss, I'll take them all out before they can attack!"

"Well, that's just it. If you miss, you'll be a sitting duck, and get zapped. Nothing a Recover80 can't fix, but I still don't like the idea of it. But like I said, I think you can do it. Now quit standing there and use that sword!"

"Er, right!" Raising the sword, SplashMan rushed towards the Billies...one! Two! Three! With speed that, again, surprised the Navi, the trio of Elec viruses had each been the target of slicing. Of course, there was no dicing, but there had been no time for that, anyway. In fact, there wasn't even time to make sure each virus had been hit at the time. "There, hope I nailed them all..." The small blade disappeared, to make room for his hand to re-emerge. "Oh, please oh please let them all be gone now..." He turned, only to witness smoke that prevented him from seeing what had been done. "...Darn it! Stupid smoke!"

[Order of Turn:
1-TwinFang1 chip attack on BillyA and BillyB (70)
2-Sword chip attack on BillyC (80) (1/15)
3-Sword chip attack on BillyD (80) (2/15)
4-Sword chip attack on BillyE (80) (3/15)]
The smoke clears and...
Dammit, one's still alive. D:
The virus charges up a blast of electricity with its two needles and fires it at Splashman, knocking the water navi back, and dealing quite a bit of damage.

BillyA: DELETED
BillyB: DELETED
BillyC: DELETED
BillyD: 50 HP
BillyE: DELETED

Splashman.exe: 110 HP
As the smoke cleared, one thing SplashMan wasn't seeing was yellow. And that was fine with him. "Phew, got 'em all!" He closed his eyes and beamed at the accomplishment of beating a handful of viruses.

However, Sabrina quickly noticed that her Navi screwed up, and that a lone Billy remained. "Hey, SplashMan! Watch out!"

"You're just trying to make me look!" The navi closed his eyes even tighter, to spite his operator. "See? I'm not falling for it!"

"I'm not kidding...get a move on!" At this point, the Elec virus charged its needles, and released its ball of electricity. "Hurry!"

"Never! ...Wait, what's that crackling sound?" One eye was opened, and noticed the attack on his person. "...Crud!" The crackle turned into zapping, as electricity surged through water. "Ahhh!!!"

"...See what happens when you don't pay attention?" With a sigh, the young woman grabbed pink and red chip, and placed it into her PET. "Here, get healed up. Battlechip, Recover80! Slot in!"

SplashMan glowed a whitish-pink for a moment, as all traces of the electrical attack vanished from his body. "Ahh, much better!"

"If you had paid attention, it wouldn't have even happened! ...But whatever. Here, use this and finish it!" Three chips were inserted simultaneously, with decidedly less emphasis on healing, and more emphasis on blasting things into smithereens. "Battlechip, Shotgun! Triple slot in!"

The blue blaster with a black tip appeared on the Navi's right arm, who quickly pointed it towards the yellow virus. "Not letting that happen again!" Three yellow shots were fired in quick succession, each one with the potential to make his words a reality. "Take that!"

[Order of Turn:
1-Recover80 chip on SplashMan (80, Recovery)
2-Shotgun chip attack on BillyD (50)
3-Shotgun chip attack on BillyD (50)
4-Shotgun chip attack on BillyD (50)]
Overkill, much?

BillyA: DELETED
BillyB: DELETED
BillyC: DELETED
BillyD: PWNAGE
BillyE: DELETED

-VICTORY-
Get: Thunder1
Needless to say, SplashMan made absolutely sure there was no trace of yellow in sight before letting out a sigh of relief. "Phew...next time, I'm making sure everything's gone before I close my eyes!"

"Or, you could just listen to your operator. That might be worth trying."

"Nah!" The Navi walked over to where the last Billy made its last stand. "Analyzing the data! ......There! It's chip data for Thunder. I'll have to pass on it, sorry!"

"Ahh, well, send it over anyway. A chip's a chip. Plus it's something new for our library! How big is that now, by the way?"

"Er...hang on! I can't do two things at once!" The Billy data vanished from the Net, and reappeared on a blank chip in Sabrina's PET. "Thunder's chip #31 for us! So I guess that TwinFang was #30!"

"31, huh? Not bad! Pretty soon I'll be able to brag about it to Brandon!...Though knowing him, he's probably already got better stuff than us..."

"Don't worry, we won't lose to him!" The Aqua Navi suddenly made a fist, and started dashing deeper into the Net. "And I won't lose to that stuck up Navi of his!"

(searching for Battle #2)
Viruses Ahoy! Coming up to starboard!

VolgearA: 80 HP
VolgearB: 80 HP
VolgearC: 80 HP
LarkA: 100 HP
LarkB: 100 HP
LarkC: 100 HP

Splasman.exe: 140 HP

-READY?-
-BATTLE 2-
-ENGAGE!-
And a quick glance rightward presented SplashMan with his next challenge. Which was a very, VERY good thing. As panting is rarely good. "Oh...man...not running...like that...again..."

"...You ran for a couple of blocks! I could do that easy!" Sabrina glanced at the viruses her Navi had found; trios of Volgear and Lark, both viruses they had fought last time. However, she couldn't help but wonder..."Hmm...I wonder..."

"Did you...say something?"

"Shush, I'm doing math! Let's see...to take that one out, we'd have to do that and that...wow, we can? Heh heh heh...yeah, I think we'll do that!"

The Aqua Navi was clearly confused, though his breath was returning...despite having neither a mouth nor lungs. "Uhh, what?"

"We can beat these guys before they can attack, as long as you cooperate and don't mess up! And if you do, we've always got our Recover80 to make up for it!"

"...We can? ...Wait, we can! I've just gotta do some of the work by myself, right?"

"Actually, no. We can do it on just chips! But you can't miss, even once, all right?"

"...Really? Well, now I'm curious! Let's do it your way!"

"Like you have a choice!" A worn chip with a Lark's picture on it made its way into Sabrina's PET. "Battlechip, WideShot! Slot in! That's for the Volgear!"

"Right!" SplashMan's arm transformed into a gun in a similar shape to the Aqua virus's mouth, and began the process of quickly aiming it towards the Fire trio. After a moment of squinting, brain racking, and arm adjusting, among other things, the wide blast of water was fired forth, seemingly headed for the floating furnaces. "That's the easy part. So...how do we beat the Larks?"

"Well, there's a couple of ways to do it. We're going to take the more reliable way, though!" The second chip was selected and inserted; this one sported a lovely picture of a walrus enjoying itself at the beach...for some reason. "This is..." Before it was fully inserted and red by the PET, the young woman removed the TwinFang chip, and looked at it. "Ya know, I gotta ask. What's a walrus doing on a sandy beach? Don't they live up in the Arctic where it's all ice?"

"Um, I'm kinda busy here! Could you stop wondering stuff and send me the chip already?!"

"Oh, sorry! Got a little caught up in that! Sending it now!" The aforementioned chip was hastily slammed into the insertion slot. "Battlechip, TwinFang! Slot in!"

Appropriately, each side of the Navi's arm acquired a lovely, incredibly pointy tooth-like apparatus. Each of the dentist-approved missiles were aimed at a different Aqua virus, then shot forth with its deceptive speed, despite having no apparent propulsion system. "...Nope, still don't get how those things work. But at least they do their job!"

"Seriously, you're still doubting my awesome trade skills? Come on!" Sabrina grabbed yet another type of chip, and placed it into her PET. "Here's the hard part! Battlechip, AquaNeedle! Slot in!" Three small cursors appeared on the device's screen, as well as a couple other options. "I've gotta hit each Lark with each needle. And SplashMan, I need your Aqua-boosting powers to make them do enough!"

"Check!" The Navi's arms glowed blue slightly, and the transparent watery parts began to bubble more than usual. "...Done! It's not hard to boost AquaNeedle for some reason!"

"Thanks! And I think I've got the aim down, too. Ready...fire!" A button was pressed, causing three needles, slightly glowing blue like SplashMan's arms were, to appear over the trio of ray viruses, and drop in their directions. "And that's all I can do. It's up to you to finish this!" The operator grabbed one final chip, and inserted it; this one featured a blue cannon, but..."Battlechip, MarkCannon! Slot in!"

The HiCannon formed on SplashMan's arm, who looked at it for a moment blankly. "Uh...Sabrina? This isn't a MarkCannon..."

"...It's not? ...Aww, dang! You're right! I must've put HiCannon in the wrong spot! ...Oh well, that'll work, so just use it!"

"Right!" The Aqua Navi engaged in training his newly acquired cannon on the Lark yet to be atacked twice, and opened fire with a single powerful shot. Afterwards, the Navi half-fell, half-sat on the ground, a bit tired after all that concentrating. "Oh man...making sure I had to make every hit count made my head hurt a little..." He looked at the smoke the force of the attacks had caused; exactly how much of it was coming from the ground instead of the viruses wouldn't be known until it lifted. "And I can't even tell if I DID get every hit! Makes me nervous..."

[Order of Turn:
1-WideShot1 chip attack on VolgearA, VolgearB, and VolgearC (60+10, Aqua)
2-TwinFang1 chip attack on LarkA and LarkB (70)
3-AquaNeedle1 chip attack on LarkA ([20+10]x1, Aqua), LarkB ([20+10]x1, Aqua), and LarkC ([20+10]x1, Aqua)
4-HiCannon chip attack on LarkC (80)]
DEATH AND TAXES-er...rewards... <<

VolgearA: DELETED
VolgearB: DELETED
VolgearC: DELETED
LarkA: DELETED
LarkB: DELETED
LarkC: DELETED

Splasman.exe: 140 HP

-VICTORY-
Get: 600z
And so, the smoke cleared, and no hint of a virus could be found. Aside from reward data, but that doesn't count towards that, as reward data couldn't smack a Navi around. Needless to say, SplashMan was relieved. "Whew, it worked! I was a little worried that I messed up TwinFang, but I guess not!" The Navi walked over and sent the cash data over towards his operator. "No chip data, just cash! Although I don't think you're too upset over that!"

"Nope. Can't buy upgrades with chips! Well, unless you sell the chips, but that wouldn't really be buying upgrades with chips, would it...ahh, that's not important. The important thing is that you won without taking damage, and we got stuff for it! As an operator, I can't ask for any more than that!"

Despite badly wanting to say 'And yet you do...', the Aqua Navi just nodded. "Yep! I'm gonna move on now, okay?"

"...All right."

The hesitation caused the Navi to stop in his tracks. "Well, that wasn't very enthusiastic! What's wrong?"

"...Oh, nothing. I'm just worried about stuff happening. This IS ElecTown, and you're an Aqua Navi. Excuse me for being cautious!"

"You're excused!" SplashMan began a hasty walk deeper into the Net. "I'm not worried at all! Now come on, get yourself together before I run into more viruses!"

(searching for Battle #3)
(OOC: OH, THE HUMANITY-ER, BUMPITY)
((Throws a book at MagicCereal's head))

More viruses.

MagneakerA: 70 HP
MagneakerB: 70 HP
MagneakerC: 70 HP
MagtectA: 90 HP
MagtectB: 90 HP
MagtectC: 90 HP
Windbox: 100 HP

Terrain: 100% Metal

-READY?-
-BATTLE 3-
-ENGAGE!-
"Now see, THIS is what I was worried about." Sabrina leaned against a wall, not particually pleased at the group of viruses she was seeing. "Hang on...what's with the floor? It's all metallic!"

SplashMan looked down and tapped his foot on the panel he was standing on. Yep...it wasn't just there to look pretty. "Yep...feels pretty solid, too! And metal conducts electricity, so yeah...if I get hit, it won't be pretty..."

"Ugh, we are NOT hanging around here any longer after this battle's done! Let's try and get through this without any real screw-ups, so we can get you out of there, okay?"

"Right! So, what's the plan?"

"Well, the good news is, we've already fought each kind of virus here at least once. So we know how they attack and the like already!"

"I'm pretty sure we've always beaten the Magneaker before it could attack...and I think the same goes for MagTect, actually..."

"Er, right..."

"...Are you stalling for time while you come up with a desperate plan that's so crazy it might actually work?"

"Of course not, I'm just, uhh, keeping you in suspense! Yeah, that's right! So, let's see...first things first. We need to take out that stupid fan, so it doesn't blow our attacks away! I think Aqua Ram might have enough force behind it to be able to break through the wind and nail it, so start with that!"

"Right!" The bottoms of the Aqua Navi's back cannons opened up, causing a little bit of water to drip from them. This dripping soon turned into a torrential downpour towards the ground, as the mouths of the cannons began to shoot a high-pressure, short-range burst. Leaning forward, he dashed towards the WindBox, with only the tips of his feet touching the ground. Of course, he had one problem; the water prevented him from knowing if he managed to nail his target or not, despite having to physically touch the enemy from the attack. An odd quirk to say the least, but given the possible end results, who could complain? "Whoa!" After circling back to his position prior to the attack, the cannons stopped their mighty blasts from all positions, causing the Navi to gently land on the ground. Exactly how that resulted in him gently landing was anybody's guess. Including the Navi's. "How'd you get that landing to be so smooth? It's kinda weird, since I'm about hovering while I do it!"

"You dare doubt my programming skills? Fine, I won't give you a WideShot to take out all the Magneaker in one hit! See if I care!"

"Wha?! I didn't mean it like that! I'm sorry! You're the best programmer ever! Now can you please give me that WideShot?"

"Now you're just sucking up, but okay. A deleted Navi doesn't do me any good!" Sabrina held a single chip high, then inserted it into her PET. "Battlechip, WideShot! Slot in! Make it count, SplashMan!"

The aforementioned Navi also held his hand high, as it transformed into a gun somewhat resembling a Lark virus's mouth. However, the inside of it began to glow a faint blue..."And...done! Aqua energy charge complete!" With that mighty battlecry shouted, he lowered his arm, attempting to get it into that perfect position to wipe three viruses in one attack. Once he felt he had a bead on things, he activated the inner trigger, causing a wide shot of water to be sent flying towards the insect-like viruses. "This is a lot more nervewracking than usual, what with any hit I take doing tons of damage...so, what's the plan for the others?"

"The plan? The plan is...to wait a little bit, and assess the situation!"

"...Wait? As in me just standing here, doing nothing?"

"Not quite!" Two more chips were quickly inserted, thanks to the operator's quick finger movements. "Stall 'em with this! Battlechip, Guard! Double slot-in!"

A shield with all the strength and durability of a Mettaur's helmet appeared in front of SplashMan, who made sure all limbs and such were tucked safely behind it before stopping to do so much as think. Which he didn't exactly feel like doing, considering he was potentially THIS close to becoming liquid toast...

[Order of Turn:
1-Aqua Ram sig attack on WindBox (110, Aqua, Impact)
2-WideShot1 chip attack on MagneakerA, MagneakerB, and MagneakerC (60+10, Aqua)
3-Guard1 chip attack (60-, Reflects an attack)
4-Guard1 chip attack (60-, Reflects an attack)
(WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ANNOYING BUMP WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE)
(whistles a tune whilst bumping)
(THIS IS YOUR THIRD AND FINAL WARN-I MEAN BUMP)
((<rambles on about modding an event and how hard it is to be epic>))
SPLASHMAN used ZEN HEADBUTT!
Wild WINDBOX fainted!
SPLASHMAN used WATER PULSE!
Wild MagneakersA-C Fainted!
SPLASHMAN used GUARD!
MagtectsA-B attacked!
The Metal Terrain boosted the attack!
SPLASHMAN'S GUARD reflected the attack!

MagneakerA: DELETED
MagneakerB: DELETED
MagneakerC: DELETED
MagtectA: 30 HP
MagtectB: 30 HP
MagtectC: 90 HP
Windbox: AQUA RAMMED

Terrain: 100% Metal

(What?! Zen Headbutt is not one of the two things I based Aqua Ram on! Definitely not. Nope. No siree. (glances shiftily to the side) Not a chance. Uh-uh.)

...Eh? Not only was he alive, but the enemy virus had been decimated by the attacks. Was his AI unit functioning properly? Not that SplashMan cared...he was hurting and/or paralyzed and/or deleted. And that was all that mattered. "Well, I didn't expect that..."

"Hey, you're good at battling when you put your mind to it! Just don't stand there staring though, we've still got some MagTechs to beat!"

"Yeah!...Wait, isn't it MagTect, with a T on the end?"

"...Do you want an encouraging statement or not?!"

"...Okay, point taken..."

"Ahem! Now, we have 3 of them to defeat. Now, even if they were intact, we could probably defeat them. But since they aren't...let's slow down a little, and make sure nothing screws up. And how do we do that?"

"By blasting them with Shotgun until they're bit data?"

"You're part right. That's how we're taking down the ones that got Guarded. So, since you're waiting on me for that..." Twin chips featuring the Mettaur virus getting blasted, as well as the area directly behind it, were inserted into the PET. "Battlechip, Shotgun! Double slot in!"

And so, for the 34235th time, the watery one's right hand and forearm became a black tipped blue blaster. Try saying that 5 times fast. In fact, that sentence would be none too easy to do either. "......Huh? What? Oh, right!"

"...Did you just blank out, or something?"

"I dunno, I just thought of tongue twisters for some reason...hey, that's another one, kinda!"

"...You don't even have a tongue. Which is good, because at this rate, I'd have to rip it out just to get you to focus!"

"Sorry!" SplashMan shook his head (or as close as he could come to performing that particular act), and pointed his Shotgun-ized arm towards one of the MagTect, with his free arm beneath it for support. Trying his best to keep his mind clear of any unnecessary thought, the blaster was aimed and fired, and then the process was repeated for a second Elec virus. "Don't send any more chips, Sabrina! I can beat this last one myself!"

"Yeah, I know. I wasn't going to because of that."

"...Really? Well, uh...good! ...Eh, forget it, we both know I wasn't expecting that..." With a sigh, the Aqua Navi bent over slightly, in order for optimal angling. "And..." An incredibly powerful burst of water suddenly shot forth from the pair of cannons on his back, arcing in the air before dropping down towards the final virus. However, he chose to wait for the mighty splash such a thing made before saying, "Fire!"

"...Yeah. Waiting to say fire until it's over. Real clever." Sabrina rolled her eyes as she grabbed another chip and inserted it. This also featured a Mettaur, but this one was red, and using its helmet to block something. "Battlechip, Guard2! Slot in! Hey, I'm gettin' good at this! I wasn't even looking and I still nailed it!"

And the red shield appeared in front of SplashMan, who promptly ducked behind it. But he couldn't help but ask what was on his mind. "Without even looking? Is that really a good idea to try? Even if it's for something that might not be necessary?"

An annoyed silence from the real world answered all...

[Order of Turn:
1-Shotgun chip on MagTectA (50, may hit another virus)
2-Shotgun chip on MagTectB (50, may hit another virus)
3-Water Splash sig attack on MagTectC (140, Aqua)
4-Guard2 chip attack (120-, reflects an attack)]