Even more bzzzzzzzzt

Splashman unleashed his shotgun frenzy attack for what seemed like the billionth time in the past week or so at the MagTects, deleting them. He then summoned a giant frothing blast of water from the cannons on his back and splashed it down on the remaining virus, eliminating the last enemy.

MagneakerA: DELETED
MagneakerB: DELETED
MagneakerC: DELETED
MagtectA: DELETED
MagtectB: DELETED
MagtectC: LOL TSUNAMI!
Windbox: AQUA RAMMED

Terrain: 100% Metal

Splashman.exe: 140 HP

-VICTORY-
Get: 1050z
And so, another virus battle drew to a close. Was it an overly difficult battle? Not really. Was there luck involved in the participant escaping unharmed? Most likely. Would a lesser Navi have been deleted? No doubt. Are these questions getting annoying? Yep. With all these thoughts wandering through his head, SplashMan headed over and sent the reward data his operator's way. "Glad that's over! I thought I was gonna get shocked for sure!"

Sabrina watched her zenny total rise considerably towards her next monetary goal. "Nah, not when I'm around! But still...that could've been rough. I mean, Elec attacks on an Aqua Navi on Metal panels? That'd have to hurt..."

"Yeah, I don't really feel like hanging out here anymore..."

"Hmm...but where we do go from here? I still don't feel like SciLab, and ACDC and Yoka don't have any public jack-in ports near a building that I know of. Which means I don't get any extra heat from people going in or out. And it's still cold here!"

"Hmm...well, ya know, areas of the Net are connected. I could just leave here myself and go to another area, if you want to stay there."

"Oh, that's right...forgot you could do that. Sounds good to me, so get going!"

SplashMan took about two steps before suddenly realizing something. "Wait a sec...I still can't go anywhere without a destination!"

"Oh, fine...ACDC doesn't really have anything I want right now, SciLab...meh, and...I guess Yoka could work, since you're in good shape. Wanna head there?"

"Sure! Let's see...I looked at a map of Electopia's Net on the way over here, so I think I can figure out which way Yoka is! Hmm...if I jacked in from there, and I came straight to here, that means Yoka's net is..." The Aqua Navi turned to his left. "This way!" And so, he began heading for his next destination; one that wasn't full of viruses that could eat him alive...if they didn't delete him first.

(to Yoka Net!)