Darkchip Raid (Event OOC)

That was a tough battle. /swt

I'll write my RP post once inspiration hits me.

My plan is to hand Bugman his share for helping us not-die there at the end, then send him away (as Lego has decided to exit the event). Then (or rather, meanwhile...) use the H/K's American is standing on to drop him off next to Skully and the Rocket Launcher (assuming he doesn't hop-off first, a little air-surfing might be fun). (If American or Skully don't pick that Rocket Launcher up to use in our next fight, Broadside will recommend that American do so, or do so himself. As far as he's concerned, we'll need the firepower.) Then I'll have Jared convince Broadside he owes American and Nuller some serious thanks.

Oh, and....

*high-fives Wooga and Lego*
*High Fives back*
I'll pick up the rocket launcher after you drop me off Pally.
I'm finishing my post now, I'm sorry for the delay.

EDIT: What happened? I was posting and the server went down or summat?
*High Fives*

Oh man, I hate that! Spending all your time writing a fabulous RP post and poof! All gone.
Since Wooga's indicated that he doesn't intend to revise his post, that leaves me to mod. It shall be done tomorrow, I'm afraid, as only an hour remains tonight and I have other things that must be done.

Sorry for any hold-up.
((WHOEVER CONTROLS THIS EVENT, MAKE A DAMN MOD POST!))
I'll post either tomorrow, or the day after, time permitting. I'm in the middle of my beginning-of-the-week 3-day-run of 11 hour college class days. If you'd rather not wait for my post, feel free to mod the event, as my previous post can cover for my current actions if needed.

Your call.
Dude, I do not have the kind of energy to post anymore. I'm just going to wait for Paladin, or until tomorrow. No energy what so ever.
Lessee...

Wired armor dude...
Possible mageling...
3 basic Heel Navis...

Should we take prisoners?

@ EN: It's going to be tough to do so (take prisoners that is). The game's rules don't exactly give me any non-lethal options, so I need to know if I can team it with Nuller to take prisoners with a netpolice gizmo or some such. Maybe some form of trap or preemptive effect or damage dampener... Something to allow me to take them out of the equation, but not blast them into oblivion. Cuz, if creative non-lethal options are no-go, and we HAVE to take prisoners, I predict this becoming ugly.

Either way, I've got a plan. Prisoners or no.

And... American could come out on top as the central figure of this plan, in a good way.
Well you better hope that plan roles next turn. Because I've got my post done and your better off waiting after EN for me to make a new one.
Well, in one of my battles, there was a lone Shrubby and I let it go after it swore to never harm the Net again. Perhaps, you could use an action to "Bind the Navi" or some other such thing.
Plan C: (Plans A and B are shot to hell. )

American's got Eidolon and the 3 Heels. Broadside will distract the Boss and guard Nuller and Skully while you knock them out. Once we've gotten everyone knocked out and the NP's are back in action, let's tag-team that pile of junk by ripping his armor off and severing his wires. We're gonna literally cut him down to size, then blow him up if he doesn't surrender quietly. Eidolon is the one with all the records, and probably is privy to most of the boss's plans, so we take her prisoner at the very least. Worse comes to worst, waste the Heel Navis.

(If Skully thanks Broadside, I'll tell her she owes American, not Broadside. =P )

If Nuller regains his ability to fight anytime soon, I'll try to coordinate with him to fire those Whirlpool Bombs from Broadside's Rail Driver in combination with a few Shotguns to speed up the Boss-stomping carnage with Null-Spread-Shot to destroy his armor and wires even faster. Not much you can do when countless small black-holes rip chunks of your armor out of the fabric of space-time.

If Skully snaps out of it quickly enough, I'll see about coordinating an offensive or defensive plan that'll help American.

The NPC's are here, so we may as well work with them.

EDIT: Scratch that. I've got Eidolon. Her hash is about to get settled.
It's be so cool if I got to come back and completely nail Eidolon from behind.

B)

I'm hoping for a brain-jacking sig attack.
I'll mod you guys when I get back from my trip on Monday. You're set to kick some arse.
NEW PLANS!

I have 3 strategies for this next turn.

In either case, we need to free American first.

1: We deal Wiremen an old-school anime-style beat-down. American starts off this Epic smack-down with his rageclaw, dealing force-blows to wireman to keep him off-balance. Broadside rushes in, and deals him a Gigas Fist slam using a mag-bolt 1. American combos off of that attack with another Rage Claw slam attack, blasting the navi into the air to set-up for the next attack. Broadside winds up, and swings an electrified Big-hammer 1/Elec Reel 1 into the boss, sending him into the wall. Then, for the finale, we all take aim, and fire everything we have into his stunned and broken face for the win. This probably wont kill him, but it will seriously put the hurt on him. American's unspent action will be used freeing himself from the barbed wire trap. American goes in swinging like Rocky.

((The elecreel will take care of the Heel Navis.))

2: American and Skully tag team Wireman, keeping him away from Nuller and Broadside while we combine our weapons to fire a blast similar in effect to the Deletion Cannon. Those bombs Nuller uses combined with an Elecreel, a Zapring, and using Add-Break ability should blast away most, if not all, of Wireman's armor. A fate worse than death: Paralyzed, armor-less, crippled, and totally vulnerable. Broadside's unspent action will be used freeing American from the Barbed Wire trap.

((Again, the Elecreel will take care of the fleeing enemies, if you don't first.))

3: We drop the place on Wireman's head, dance on his grave, and call it a day. There is no 3.

If there's a better plan I'm not aware of or you wanna just thrash this guy on-the-fly, I'm ready for that too.
I still have a rageclaw?

EDIT: Holy shit I do.
Which way do you want to play this? Go with one of the presented strats, go with a new strat, or go with an ad-hoc attack? This one's your call, Wooga.

What would American do...?
I find it absolutely hilarious that Pally has a better idea of American's chip situation than Wooga does.

[kicks both Pally and Wooga toward the event thread]
Hey, I just remembered.

WireMan is from Hard Hat 2.
Just got finished with working on the basement... Posting now.