Darkchip Raid (Event OOC)

There, now close your hand or something. Heck, you could throw me if you like!
That's the plan for a later battle.

PS: "Broadband".... :lol:

Priceless. :lol:
d(^.^)b
A little less than 24 hours for final member to post.
Meh.

May I be the first to officially say "fug".

But the "Heel"copter is funny.

d(^o^)b
I'll take out the rocket launcher, and the chaingun.
Lets gangbang the pilot. He might drop it off the side of the road.
No gangbanging, if anyone is going to get gangbanged it's Skully. Alright, Lego, you and Broadside go fight with Muller, while Skully and I have passionate sex on the battlefield.
I'll post when I get home later.

School first.
School, emergencies, server crashes, power-outages.... Old man Murphy really does not want me to finish this post. <_< [/irked rant]

*sigh*

At least the summary is up, and the post is started.
WOAHEMGEEZ, I had no idea I was so late on this! From the 1st to the 10th! @_@ I'll try to get it posted now, I'm on spring break so getting to the comp has been harder than it is at school.
It's ok... I've been buried recently. The work... It not only never-ends, it also increases in magnitude after each assignment is completed, making the next assignment that much... yeah... >_<

I'll spare you the horror story. It's that bad.
Alright, we are locked, loaded and ready to rip that thing a new one.

Now we just need American to aim for the rest of us and pull the trigger, at which point that multi-barreled monster will hammer the target with anywhere from 6 to 9 Battle Chip attacks.

So far, that will include 4 Shotguns, a Cannon and a Heatshot. Plus whatever American adds to it.

Functional Fluff FTW!

So yeah. From M16 to Chip Gatling. Have fun with it!
I just need to ask something first.

Will it take an action of mine to aim the cannon?
Umm... probably.

In exchange for 1 action, you're basically getting 6 more attacks.

(If this misses we're not screwed, unless one of us dies. I have a backup plan.)
Just so you know, I actually did run through the numbers to make sure you guys could take care of the falling carrier part and the cannon. Bravo, all. XD
What about Skully, is she coming? Or is it just Muller, Me and Broadside?
Ah, sorry if that wasn't clear. ._. Yeah, she's there.
Oh, alright then.
I'm gonna skip out now. Started this at the wrong time for me. Credit exams and all that. Good luck guys!

On another note, Paladin is awsome.