Darkchip Raid! (EVENT!)

((Split Turn))

As the blast hit Broadside, electricity began to arc across his massive form... And the blood-red error messages began to scroll: Maneuvering Jet Protocols Disabled. Stabilizer Funtions Disabled. Sensory Protocols Disabled. Targeting Disabled. Fire Control Disabled. GMO Protocols Disabled. Chip Conversion Protocols Disabled....[b][/b] And the list went on, much to Jared's horror, and Broadside's frustration as the world went dark.

As Broadside's vision flickered and died, he spoke to Jared calmly... "I am experiencing system failures. Requesting immediate assistance." Jared responded absently "I'm on it." as he began to work furiously to restore his Navi's damaged data and disabled protocols... "Broadside, You'll have to manage until I get your subroutines working again, and I have an idea on how to do that... Your weapon systems are still working, but your targeting systems are shot, so lets have someone else aim for you. Agreed?" Broadside nodded in the affirmative, but said nothing. Instead he began preparations to launch another attack upon the enemy gunship....

Meanwhile Jared contacted Bo and Roy via hastily programmed signal channels using American and Bugman as gateways to their Net-op's PET's... and their screens. He appeared in a tiny window in an out-of-the-way portion on both screens, and began speaking immediately: "We don't have time for introductions so I'll skip to the point. Broadside and Bugman are slowed and blinded. American is not. I propose we pool our resources and blow that thing out of cyberspace. The cannons Broadside uses are able to convert chip data into ammunition. All 3 Navis can provide firepower, but American will be the one to aim and pull the trigger for this attack. While your Navis are working with mine, he will guard both of them from as much damage as he possibly can.... But, we have to act fast!"

As Jared spoke, Broadside changed his weapon-arm's configuration. The F.A.E. Launcher's square barrel disappeared as the hatch closed and sealed seamlessly... Then the entire front half of the arm split horizontally and parted vertically. This revealed an enormous 6-barreled gatling gun, whose barrels were roughly the length and diameter of medium-caliber tank-cannons. The gun rotated slowly as broadside warmed up the motors...

Meanwhile, the H/K Bits docked on Broadside's back launched. They then executed their instructions and formed up into a floating platform behind the large Navi. Once in formation, the 3 closer to Broadside's right side lowered themselves to the ground, where they waited until their charge arrived, at which time they would rise to the level of the other 3 and form a stable platform from which to attack. A panel on Broadside's back opened to reveal a simple aiming control console, complete with trigger-grips, and a place to insert ammunition of all kinds...

All that was needed was a gunner...

Summary:
1: Prep for attack.
2-4: (Reserved for American's attack action)

Towering Guard: Cooldown 2
Missile Barrage: Cooldown 1

((Total Defense: Bugman))

Bugman's Summary:
1: Hide inside armored compartment. (Safe!)

((Safe from attack. For now...))
American lifted himself up off the ground, he looked over to Skully. "You have some good moves girl, maybe later I can show you mine?" American said cooly, even though this was during a major battle, he decided that lightining the mood was the right thing to do. Don't get tense during the middle of a battle was what he always said. Always have something to look forward to after your done. Skully was going to have something to look forward to after this battle was over with and done.

He looked around, Broadside was doing some transforming thing not to far away from American's initial position. Bugman was no where to be seen at the moment, so he decided to back down from saving him. Nuller was out of sight, American couldn't care for that suped up suit. "Bo, what we packing in the chips?"

"Now your talking like a bopper American, we ain't packing anything powerful. We just got ourselves a vulcan, cannon, and the great finally, rageclaw. Like I said American, we ain't packing nuthin special." Bo finally finished, his half inspirational, half educational speech was over. "So, what you gonna go in with American? I got orders that Broadside wants you to follow."

"Cannon, and the vulcan Bones, those sound like some chips that will wallop that piece of shit copter."

Bo quickly slotted in the two chips American had called for. With the greatest of ease, Bo was slotting those two in. Trying to figure out some type of attack pattern for that damn copter. That thing did look like it was on it's last couple of legs, but how many legs did a Copter have?

American began to charge towards Broadside, he began to think over his plan of attack. This things like a god damn anti air gun. That seems to be just the thing we need. American jumped up into the air, trying to land on the floating platform. He landed neatly, and then began to go over the panel. "Nice and simple, just what I need." American began to load his chips into Broadside.

"Cannon, and Vulcan, that seems to be the best choice we can get at this point." American began to load up the chips into the panel. He was ready to aim this son of a bitch at that copter, nothing would stop him. He begun to aim the gatling gun carefully, this thing wasn't going to give him that many shots. Especially with only two chips in it.

1-2) Load data
2-4) Aim Gatling Gun
((Go, Triple Navi Attack!))

The moment American lined up the cannon and closed his hands around the grips (which pulled the grip-triggers), a blast-shield rose up to protect American from return fire as all hell broke loose. The massive Chip Gatling spun-up the barrels to full speed, and went into a rapid-fire burst that lasted all of a quarter of a second. In that fraction-of-a-second's time, the Chip Gatling launched 2 Cannon shots, a Heatshot's fireball, 4 Shotgun spreads, and 3 rounds of Vulcan1 ammo straight up at the HeelCopter from point-blank range, courtesy of American's aim...

Summary:
1: Prep for attack.

Towering Guard: Cooldown 2
Missile Barrage: Cooldown 1

((Total Defense: Bugman))
((Guarding: American))

Bugman's Summary:
1: Hide inside armored compartment. (Safe!)

Team Summary:
1: (Broadside) Prep Cannon
2: (Bugman) Hide
3: (Broadside) Load Shotgun (50 Null + Spread 1)
4: (Bugman) Load Shotgun (50 Null + Spread 1)
5: (American) Load Cannon (40 Null)
6: (Broadside) Load Shotgun (50 Null + Spread 1)
7: (Bugman) Load Cannon (40 Null)
8: (American) Load Vulcan (10 Null x 3 Shots)
9: (Broadside) Load Shotgun (50 Null + Spread 1)
10: (Bugman) Load Heatshot (40 Fire + Spread 1)
11: (American) Aim Chip Gatling
12: (American) Aim and FIRE! (Attack with all loaded chips)
The Navi trio quickly began mobilizing their assault weapon, or Navi in this case. The monstrous gun was ready to fire within seconds, and now the main task would fall upon American: could the patriotic Navi aim this weapon with the same sure-fire shooting that graced his own rifle? American had little time to consider this. Within a matter of minutes, a roar and the sound of a projectile speeding through the air caused him to turn, spotting the Navi that had formerly disappeared into the whirlpool. Before the rocket that was buzzing toward the gigantic weapon could collide, however, it exploded, being cut down by a pair of bones tearing through the air. The weapons returned to Skully, who clenched them as she took a run toward the enemy. "You guys seem to have a plan here," she remarked with a wink. "I'll take care of this one: turn that thing into a pile of debris!" The skeleton-armored Navi charged into combat, and both she and the HeelNavi proved to be far more potent with their improvised melee weapons than predicted. There was no time to watch, however: the chopper had already begun on the move.

American had his lock, and the brash pilot didn't seem to have the sense to move the massive helicopter out of the way. With all of Broadside's gun barrels staring the ship down, the battle was nearing its finish. The whirring gatlings roared, releasing a medley like a firing squad to signal the convicted's death. The first shots seemed to hit in slow-motion for the anticipating squad: the first shotgun blast hit the machine's hull with minimal damage, but the next shot clean through the interior of the roof and took out the propeller in a torrent of smoke. The chopper was surely going down now, and the attack had been a success... only...

The Navis were still beneath the falling wreck! The trio didn't hold their breath waiting to see what happened, and a hail of shells and fire sprayed from the gun barrels. American wasn't even watching his target now, having to wince to overcome the audible torrent of gunfire. Astoundingly, once the husk had been filled with bullets and the smoke had cleared... the entire machine had been destroyed! The team had annihilated the massive carrier unit, the propeller blade, and, amazingly, the mammoth cannon that had occupied the ship's underside...

"Not bad, tin man!" the pilot's voice rang out, breaking the silence that had occured after the thunderstorm moments earlier. "Ya wanna flex yer mechanical muscles, eh boyah? I'll show ya just what this puppy's capable of, yes-siree-bob! If ya think ya can just mow me down with brute force, ya've got another thing comin'. I'm willin' ta wager that you ain't prepared to throw yerself at me, are ya boyah?!" the Navi shouted, his voice transmitting to the Navis as if through a megaphone. They had spotted his craft now: the cab section had detached from the back! While it appeared to be unarmed, it was still being propelled by jets from pipes behind. The Navis didn't have time to worry about what had happened: the makeshift craft was speeding toward them, in a collision course with Broadside!

"I've got news for you, pal, I'm not ending my career this way!" Nuller's voice rang out, as he began charging another whirlpool mass in his hands. "This ball will give the Navi it hits a one-way ticket to the Undernet... I hope they show you mercy, cause I don't have any pity to waste on a cursed soul like you!" His cigarette fell from his mouth as he clenched his teeth, the fire automatically extenguished as it connected with the pool of water beneath his dripping body. Making the attack work under such strenuous conditions was obviously pushing him to his limits, but he stared the swerving ship down with determination. "I'll see you in Hell!" he called, releasing the ball. It sped forward with rotation, the wind making its course as shaky as that of the Heelicopter. Just as the pilot swerved to the right in a mad twist, however, the projectile pierced through the side of the jet, continuing on toward its target, landing square between the eyes! An unearthly scream was heard as the Navi seemed to be pulled straight out of the cockpit...

With no one to guide it, the craft splintered against the ground and detonated, exploding and releasing shrapnel everywhere! It flew into Broadside's massive frame, as he had sacrificed himself to defend Bugman, and a few stray pieces scraped American and Nuller as well.

Together, the four Navis had won! But... what of Skully? Any that cared to look would find her kneeling over a discarded rocket-launcher with heavy panting... she gave a thumbs up, however, to ensure the others that she'd met her part of the mission with a similar victory.

HeelicopterCab: SELF-DESTRUCT!
HeelicopterBack: DESTROYED!
HeelicopterBlade: DESTROYED!
HeelicopterCannon: DESTROYED!
HeelicopterLChaingun: DESTROYED!
ChaingunNavi: DELETED!
LauncherNavi: DELETED!
Pilot: SENT... TO ANOTHER DIMENSION!

Skully: 80
Nuller: 70

Broadside: 80
American: 100
Bugman: 20

Reward:
All: 2000 zenny
Broadside: Rageclaw
American: Thunder

The forces had surpassed another obstacle, but the worst was yet to come... the compound still loomed over them tauntingly. Until it was investigated, it was too early for the squad to catch their breath.

"Anything you have to say, worry about while we move," Nuller called, beginning to move as fast as he could toward the entrance. "I don't think that silence is critical right now, but speed is. Another thing: whoever the boss of this whole fiasco is, there's a strong possibility that he's tougher than that monstrosity we just took out. If you have any fear of deletion," he said, turning his head back to the path ahead, "now's the time to get out. I have a strong hunch that once we're inside, a barrier will activate to keep us sealed. That's how the mafia works..." the Navi finished with a sigh, fumbling for a cigarette but realizing now wasn't the right time.
Jared sank into his chair relieved that he'd managed to assemble several dozen lines of coded repair patches for Broadside's damaged systems. He mashed the {Send} function key with an audible sigh, and sent the repair applications to do their work. The patch applications worked fast to restore his functionality once again, beginning with his "visual" sensors... And Broadside was quietly taking notes.

As his "sight" returned, Broadside opened the doors to the compartment where Bugman had taken shelter, and moved his hand around for the smaller Navi to step onto. He then felt a strange urge to address both of his fellow Navis, still in his usual emotionless tone: "Thank you." With that, he sent commands to the H/K's, each assigned to a different task while he awaited the return of his mobility.

Two of the remote units (and the ones American was standing on) broke away from the group, and flew towards Skully's location, forming a sort of surf-board. The pair worked in tandem to assure they conveyed American to his destination quickly, smoothly, and safely as they moved through the air. As they neared Skully, they canted their noses upwards slightly as they slowed to lessen the likelihood of dumping their passenger, and came to rest hovering a couple of centimeters above the ground. They waited until American decided to disembark before moving once again....

Another trio of the remotes was sent to collect the Zenny, Chip, and other remaing data fragments of interest scattered across the battlefield. They used "tractor" beams to scoop up the data with ease. One was assigned to just Zenny, and managed to find 10,000z among the wreckage, and flew to each of the 5 Navis and dispensed 2,000z apiece. A second searched for, and found, 2 battle chips, and gave the Thunder Chip to American. A third collected fragment data samples and sealed them inside containment capsules for later study at Sci-Lab....

Once Bugman had received hit share of the spoils, the last H/K rose quietly behind the seriously injured Navi. Broadside then addressed his tiny ally... "You have sustained critical damage. You will not survive if you continue this battle." As Broadside finished speaking, the H/K opened it's split-barreled maw and trapped Bugman in a containment field. It then flew off, carrying the injured Navi out of the area. It came to a stop above the Data-Link portal, pointed the open end of the barrel straight down, and shut the field off. This dropped Bugman into the Link, and sent him back to the safety of his PET....

Their tasks accomplished, the H/K's returned and docked with the Hangar on Broadside's back. And not a moment too soon either, as the patching applications had finished the repairs to Broadside's protocols. Broadside, on the other hand, had monitored the entire process, and had begun quietly compiling new code to mimic and integrate those capabilities into his programming... While the compiler ran, he moved slowly behind Nuller, actively scanned his surroundings, and began assessing his options...

((Jack-out: Bugman))
American outstreched his hand, to grab Skully's so he could help her up. He didn't want to leave her behind like that, just cold and mean. He then moved his attention over towards Nuller, "So boss, when we going in? How we going in? Sneaky like, or making a ruckus?" American said slowly trying to get it across to Nuller. "This mission, has seemed like a setup the whole time I've been here. Two members walk out as soon as we all gather. After we finish them off, a giant helicopter attacks us. I think you know something that we don't, so spill your guts, or I'll spill them for you."
"Spill MY guts...?" Nuller replied sharply, indicating his gelatinous form and seeming to take the threat personally. "Well, again, I can't expect everyone to take an organization as laughable as the NetPolice seriously-" Skully again here interrupted, but Nuller kept on talking, "But I assure you. If we'd been working alongside that helicopter to destroy you, you wouldn't have survived that last kamikaze attack. I'm in this field as a professional, so I'll keep my comments to myself, though," Nuller bitterly concluded, turning back toward the compound.

Skully nodded to American, thanking him for the help, and then to Broadside, in confirmation of his decision to return Bugman. "Ah, don't let Nuller get to you," Skully apologized in her metallic undertone. "It's understandable if you're a bit suspicious... after all, though I don't agree with Nuller on a lot of things, I will take his side in saying that this hasn't been one of our better organized missions. The commander had told us to think of it as a field assignment: truth be told, before we just got here and scouted the place out, we'd actually only pegged it at 33% probability that it would even BE anything illegal, and only 66% roughly that it would be anything two officers can handle. The resourcefulness even so of the enemy has been astounding so far," the Navi reassured American, "Nuller talks big, but he and I are really only rookies. This is practically our first time on the field, though I suppose you'll note that we have been given special ops training for dealing with the sort of thing," she admitted, gesturing to her bone weapon. "Anyway, that's enough talk for right now. We've got to make our way into the compound immediately, or they'll surely have evacuated the whole operation. Time is of the essence!" she concluded, beginning to head toward the building in a quick sprint. Nuller gave a small grunt in confirmation, and started off himself.

The building that the NetPolice had sent the group to assault was old and raggedy--even more so, now that its entire second floor had been blown clean off. It seemed totally unassuming and incapable of holding the title of a Darkchip factory. Skully and Nuller led the way through the shattered glass sliding doors, which had been knocked out of their grooves and thrown across the floor inside by the appearance of the Heelicopter. The windows that ringed the building had all been blown out, and had laid down a thick carpet of glass shards. The lights that hung over the ground floor of the building were long since dead, leaving the room in dimness. It seemed as though it had been a reception lounge once, complete with couches, coffee tables, raggedy out-of-date fashion magazines and a long black marble desk that ran along the back wall. However, whatever company it had served had long since vacated the premises, because the lounge had been put through the destructive blender of time. Behind the marble counter was a single door, which hung lazily off its hinges.

"That must be the way down into the production area," Nuller determined, striding across the ruined lobby toward the counter, with the glass crunching under his feet. Skully followed him with slightly less gusto, actually checking around for any kind of danger or trap. The lounge just seemed to have been severely beaten up, though. The only light that came in was through the glassless windows and the holes torn in the ceiling by the Heelicopter's takeoff.

"We should go quietly," the other NetPolice officer suggested, looking back at Broadside and American. She motioned for them to follow. "They're probably still here, and we don't want to scare them away before we can apprehend them."

Nuller pulled on the handle of the door behind the desk, and with the squealing of tortured hinges, it fell right off. Skully bounded over the desk, and the pair of them caught the heavy door before it could go crashing to the ground and alert every straggler in the building. They laid it down on the crushed glass and disappeared into the blackness of the stairwell that lay beyond the doorway, leaving Broadside and American in the lobby above. Best they didn't dally too long...
"Dude, this is one major load of bull shit to me. Yet, that is just me. Yo Broad, lets get going. Not like watching the burning wreck of a helicopter will make this place go down any faster." American said tightening his headband, blood trickled down from under his hair. It went down his face right past his right eye, and began to hit the ground. He placed his rifle on his shoulder, and looked towards the door. "Broady, if this place goes up and we haven't destroyed this place. Leave me and get Skully and Nuller out of here."

Bo looked shocked after hearing American's words on the subject. "Dude, this place won't blow up with you in it. Worse comes to worse Nuller will teleport you with that little whirlpool." Bo then thought this through, the last whirlpool sent that guy to the Undernet. He was probably dead by the time he reached it. There was probably a slim chance that American would survive. Slimmer chance he would survive after it.

"Don't correct me Bo, this place will go up like that navi you tryed to replace me with. Don't think I don't remember that, British was his name? You probably still have the data for him on a disk somewhere. That was strike two jackass, strike three will be when I die." American had a certain sterness in his voice, one that was stopping him from ending a few things he had started. "I'm going further, Skully needs me." With those words American walked towards the door, and took the step into it. He then tiptoed quietly yet quickly trying to keep up with the two from the Netpolice.
The loud, confident voice reached the Navis before they had come to the bottom of the stairs.

"Get those power cells packed. What are you two standing around for? Someone get that e-mail sent, tell the Boss we're pulling back! You, you and you, move those cases out! Let's go, let's go, you heaps! This is the NetPolice we're dealing with!"

The voice was brash and commanding, gruff and gravely. It sounded a bit broken in places—perhaps the handiwork of a semi-corrupted audio protocol. A piping, reedy voice responded when nobody else did.

"But Mr. Wireman, sir, it's just the NetPolice. They go down as easily as Metools—"

"Well, they deleted Bludo and Haydee out front, didn't they?"

"Yes, Mr. Wireman—"

"And they decimated the Heelicopter, didn't they?"

"Yes, Mr. Wireman—"

"Did you even look at the surveillance tapes?"

"No, Mr. Wireman, I was—"

"Those two, the bone one and the water one, have been matched up with NetPolice profiles. Those other three, though—the huge one, maybe an unlisted recruit, but the NetPolice would never hire a pair of jokers like the one with the rifle and the insect. We are dealing with something far more dangerous than just the NetPolice—once the civilians get involved, then the trouble starts. Do you understand, Eidolon?"

"Yes, Mr. Wireman, perfectly."

"Good. YOU! I TOLD YOU TO MOVE!"

"Ready?" Nuller asked quietly of Broadside, Bugman and American. Skully motioned for them all to stop just behind the last corner, before they were spit out into the basement. She learned cautiously around the bend in the stairway, just far enough to peek into the underground room with one eye.

"Most of them have already left or are leaving at the moment," she reported in a low voice. "There are still a few HeelNavis moving equipment, what seems like a secretary or bookkeeper, and a huge—"

All of a sudden, a length of what looked like barbed wire shot up the stairway, looped around her head as if possessed, and dragged her bodily into the basement.

"SKULLY!"

Nuller took off at a frantic pace down the last few steps, bursting into the basement.

It was a huge subterranean chamber, far larger than the ground floor above had been. The basement was split into a number of aisles by equipment of esoteric function that was lined up in a ramshackle manner. The widest corridor lay at the bottom of the stairway, and led across the basement to the freight elevators set into the opposite wall. Skully's report had been unerringly accurate; a few low-ranking black Navis, laden with machinery and boxes full of some sinister product, were hurrying toward the wide elevator. Two CustomNavis stood in the middle of the basement.

"Oh...I d-didn't even h-hear them...!" gasped the smaller Navi, the one who had been referred to as Eidolon. She was a petite, red-haired girl who looked as if she weren't quite solid, but somewhat spectral. A number of large data packets in the shapes of books were clutched in her arms. She wore a very modestly-cut blue dress that seemed to be in a constant colour war with her hair. Eidolon watched with large, frightened eyes as Skully was hauled across the floor by the demonic razor wire.

"I must admit, though, they aren't the most subtle," said the larger Navi. Every inch of his body was covered in a patchwork of armour pulled together from every time period imaginable. His head was obscured by a mesh-fronted kendo mask, and a huge, steel, medieval neckguard reached up to his ears and down to the ends of his shoulders. A leather jerkin, studded with rivets, poked out from underneath a Kevlar vest that was cinched tight across his chest. Chainmail ran all the way down his arms, and was augmented by buckler shields of all sizes strapped to the sides of his biceps. The backs of his hands were protected by splint mail guards of metal strips attached to a backing of leather gloves. His legs were sheathed in padded riot armour. Massive steel guards blocked off his knees as well as the tops of his combat boots. In all, he looked like an entire Armour through the Ages museum exhibit come to life.

One of the Navi's hands was extended toward the stairway. A tremendous length of razor wire was coiled around his entire arm. Part of it had disentangled itself from its resting place, though, and was in the process of reeling Skully in. The NetPolice Navi had managed to twist herself around and summoned up another humerus to throw at the huge armoured Navi. However, a book came flying out of nowhere and crashed into the bone in midair, knocking it well out of the way. Eidolon hurried around behind the huge Navi to retrieve the volume that she had thrown.

"Please be careful, Mr. Wireman," Eidolon implored. The armoured Navi didn't even look her way.

"Hold on, Skully!" Nuller shouted. Before anyone could stop him, he had gone pelting forward, toward the other NetPolice Navi as Wireman pulled her closer. With a careless flick of his arm, he caused the barbed wire to lift Skully into the air. The possessed wire swept her into Nuller, and then released its grip on her. Both NetPolice were sent crashing into the nearest bank of equipment.

"Everyone keep clearing out," Wireman ordered in his foghorn voice. "I'll take care of the intruders."

----

Wireman.EXE: 1200 HP
Eidolon.EXE: 60 HP

HeelNaviA: 100 HP [heading for the freight elevator]
HeelNaviB: 100 HP [heading for the freight elevator]
HeelNaviC: 100 HP [heading for the freight elevator]

Skully.EXE: 60 HP
Nuller.EXE: 70 HP

Broadside.EXE: 80 HP
American.EXE: 100 HP

ALERT! BOSS SIGHTED!
--FIGHT FOR YOUR LIVES!--
"Damnit all, this should have been fast and quick. I should have been back in my PET along time ago, but now these fatherless beasts are here threatening my team. Thats only the tip, you guys call me a joke? I am no joke, your the joke. What are you? Barbed Wireman? Pretty gay power for a pretty gay navi." American felt proud of himself, yet he had to assure himself that he could still give a motivating quip. The navi probably wasn't going to listen to American, but he had to get his point across. Wireman was going to lose this confrontation with American, and lose it badly. "Bo, boomerang, and thunder. That seems like a chip combination to try out now."

Bo, perked up at the sound of his navi's voice. Without the anger from before the fight started, but quickly saddened as he saw it was just a command. As daft as the command was, Bo had to go with it. Until he had a better plan that would actually work better then Americans. "Alright American, Boomerang and Thunder coming at you. Just don't go crying after it doesn't work out." Bo said as he flipped through his small pile of chips. Quickly finding the two that he was looking for, and slowly slotting them into the PET.

American perked, and hand springed to the right. He lifted his now transformed arm, accomadating the Boomerang Bo had downloaded to him. He hit ground with his feet, and sprung to an upright position. "Bo, what was that last part? It sounded like you tried to tell me something. I didn't catch it, wait a moment though, I need total concentration." American pulled the trigger on his buster, and the boomerang went spinning towards the three navi's trying to take the boxes through the portal. American was hoping he had put enough spin on the boomerang for it to hit the three. Or at least spook them to drop the boxes with whatever they had in them.

"Nothing American, just some frequency being picked up from another PET. Guess I didn't get the best possible model for a PET." Bo then punched the closest wall to him, letting all his anger out in one fell swoop. "Just kill these punks American, and make it fast."

American pulled his rifle out, and aimed it at Eidolon. "This is for Skully, and it will be painful." American squeezed the trigger, and the thunder ball slowly began to form. Gathering static electricity and whatever other energy it could for one large blast of thunder. "Trust me, you'll get enough of a charge out of this. That you'll be feeling it for awhile." American then squeezed the trigger one last time, and the thunder ball blasted forward. Leaving a small charge behind, which dissipiated after the ball moved farther away.

1_ Dodge
2_ Boomerang (60dmg) Heelnavi A-C
3_ Thunder(40dmg) Eidolon
4_ Dodge
As Skully was dragged through the door, Broadside contacted Jared via silent text messaging: "We are under attack. There is a high probability that the assailant is our target." As the text finished scrolling across the screen, Broadside received a Recov10 from Jared with a return message: "Use this before you engage the enemy. It isn't much, but it's better than nothing." As instructed, Broadside activated the Recov10, which repaired the damage to some of his armor plating and restored a few of his damaged protocols.

By this time, Nuller had dashed into the room, with American hot on his heels. Broadside quickly descended the stairs and got his first "glimpse" of his enemy... After taking a moderately detailed scan of his adversaries, Broadside contacted Jared via texting once again: "Targets confirmed. This enemy will require a different tactical approach."

Jared nodded absently at the screen while reading the tactical scans of the opposing Navis... With that armor, it will be tough to damage him with low-powered guns... Then, he spotted a major flaw in the Navi's design... Wait. That's it! There is no armor in the universe that... His thoughts trailed off as he slotted in a DBLBeam, a Sword, a Guard1, and 2 Rage Claws, and began speaking into the hush-mike, such that only Broadside could hear him... "The target is protected against low-caliber ranged weapons and slashing damage at most points on his body, but the armor is not a cohesive chasis like your own alloy body. Rip him to shreds." With that, Jared mashed the Send key.

Broadside received and immediately redirected the incoming data to 5 separate Hunter Killer remote weapon platforms, gave them their instructions, and launched all 5 armed units. The H/K armed with the double beam rose above Broadside's head, selected it's targets, charged, and fired it's beam into the room before returning to the hangar. The other four, each armed with a different chip's data, took up a vertical box formation before and around Broadside as he stepped into the room and moved to cover Nuller and Skully while keeping his weapons trained on his target: Wireman. The H/K's formed an active defensive screen to repel enemy attacks both against themselves and Broadside using any means at their disposal to counter an incoming threat without being damaged themselves.

Once he reached the two NP's, Broadside deployed his regenerated Tower Shield as an added layer of passive defense, then spoke to the downed officers: "Ready yourselves. Quickly." With both the H/K's as active countermeasures and the screen provided by the shield, Broadside intended to give the two NP Agents a little time to recover from the enemy Navi's attack.

--Summary--
1: Recov10 (+10 HP to self)
2: DBLBeam (Heal 30 to allies or deal 30 to enemies.)
3: Deploy Active Counter Measures (Rage Claw against Melee attacks, Sword against weapon attacks, Guard against Ranged attacks, whichever is needed.)
4: Towering Guard (4 Blocks at 2 TCD Delayed.)

--Sig Attacks--
Towering Guard: Blocks 4/4 (2 TCD, Delayed)
Missile Barrage: Ready
The Boomerang carved through the three HeelNavis that were making tracks toward the elevators.

They were unprepared for the attack from behind, and all three of them were thrown into the wall by the force of the projectile. Boxes and machine bits flew from their hands to crash against their fellows and skid across the floor. One of the boxes tore open, and out flooded a tide of sinister black chips.

Eidolon raised her head from where she had been smirking at Skully's collapsed form just in time to see the blast of lightning heading her way. Out of thin air, a huge wood-bound book appeared in her fingers, and she opened and raised it in front of her like a shield in the same movement. Its yellowed pages were filled with coloured runes in some language that died out many a millenium ago, and the characters burst into a searing light as the Thunder chip closed in. Instead of striking the book, the pages seemed to suck the lightning inward, imprisoning the electricity inside the shining runes.

Eidolon snapped the book shut again, adjusted her glasses, and smiled at American.

"Sorry, hon. Try again later."

American was cut off from any further ranting by a wash of blue light that consumed him and Broadside, originating from the H/K in charge of the huge Navi's DBLCUBE. Both of them felt their systems being re-energized by the rush of healing power, and the blue light extended to the two NetPolice officers, as well.

Broadside was just quick enough to bring up his two layers of defense before Wireman roared through his kendo mask and whipped up both hands. The ends of the length of barbed wire shot out from where they had been coiled around his arms, streaking darkly across the basement toward the huge Navi and the two officers. The Sword that Broadside had deployed took a chop at the nearest wire, cutting off a good foot and a half of it, but was quickly wrapped up and dragged to the ground
by one of the wire strands. The Rageclaw swung in to help it out, but while it was distracted trying to free the Sword, the other end of the barbed wire shot over the top of the Guard and a long scar straight through the lower half of Broadside's huge Tower Shield.

"Mr. Wireman! Duck, please!"

The walking suit of armour dropped to a crouch, and a blast of lightning went whistling over his head and into Broadside's already damaged Tower Shield. The glowing runes went dark, and Eidolon snapped her book shut. Wireman surged back to his feet, spun around, and sent both ends of his barbed wire shooting toward American. The red, white and blue Navi managed to pull his body into a shape that he never would have guessed that he could have managed in order to avoid both ends of the wire.

"This doesn't look so great," Skully commented weakly, from where she was half-buried underneath a heap of fallen machinery. Nuller was just extracting himself from the pile of steel that he had smashed into, and was shooting Wireman a death glare.

"Let's take care of this one quick," he advised, setting about digging his partner out from underneath the landslide of metal. "You go do what you have to do, Broadside. We'll be just fine here, I think. Let me know if I can help in any way!"

Wireman.EXE: 1160 HP
Eidolon.EXE: 60 HP

HeelNaviA: 40 HP [dazed, by the freight elevator]
HeelNaviB: 40 HP [dazed, by the freight elevator]
HeelNaviC: 40 HP [dazed, by the freight elevator]

Skully.EXE: 90 HP
Nuller.EXE: 100 HP

Broadside.EXE: 110 HP [Towering Guard: Blocks 1/4 active]
American.EXE: 130 HP
Broadside watched Wireman and Eidolon's actions very carefully, making note of their individual attacks and capabilities shown thus far... Based on this sensory data, he formulated a plan to knock Eidolon out of the fight; labeling her as the more dangerous of the two if left alone. With this in mind, Broadside activated his Missile Battery's Fire Control System and began to light up the female Navi like a Christmas-tree as he quickly acquired numerous target locks. The information was quickly shunted to the individual missiles, as well as an attack plan, and a line of code that rewrote the warheads' programming to knock her completely unconscious with an electric stun-burst and reduced-force concussion wave, possibly sparing her life while taking her out of the fight.

Broadside wordlessly readied his weapons just as Nuller was about to finish speaking....

Suddenly, without any prior warning, and as if to punctuate Nuller's statement, Broadside lashed out at his recent tormentor in anger. The thick plate-armor blast doors covering the missile battery flew open as a swarm of missiles erupted from their launchers. The normally relatively quiet (for a volley of missiles) swarm produced an acoustically augmented and unbelievably LOUD roar one could only experience in an enclosed space such as this... Once airborn, they streaked away towards widely divergent destinations throughout the room as if they were unguided and flying towards a random impact point, leaving a smoky trail in their wake....

Unfortunately for the target, it was not going to be the clean miss it appeared to be....

The moment the last missile cleared the launchers, the Hailstorm Gatling fired a burst of special high velocity stun-darts through the cloudy wake... It's muzzle flash concealed in the murky haze... It's distinct buzz-saw sound completely drowned out by the resounding roar of a dozen missiles in-flight in an enclosed space... A silent partner to what quickly became a well-timed, omni-directional assault as the missiles suddenly hiked sideways with their reaction thrusters, kicked in their afterburners to stabilize on their new vectors.... And then exploded at stand-off range, creating a rippling series of blindingly bright flashes in the dark basement, and sending a dozen warheads from as many widely diverging directions hurling towards their target... All converging upon Eidolon in under two seconds of the initial missile launch.

As the attack ended, Broadside took a couple of steps backwards, while bringing his active defenses into play once more... But this time, the quartet of H/K's formed up on American instead of Broadside. They proceeded to stay with the much more nimble Navi effortlessly, on hand to provide cover while simultaneously keeping out of his way, and his fields of fire...

Meanwhile, Broadside was preparing for ANOTHER tactical offensive to follow up the one he'd just launched... And for that, he used his only hand, hidden from the enemy's view by the tower shield's bulk, to make a series of hand-signals asking Nuller to make good on his offer of assistance... Attention. Request. Nuller: Combine your bombs with my cannons. You load bombs as ammo. Combined arms will sunder target. Skully: Provide mutual cover. Use weapons to deflect attacks. I'll guard you both. His hand signs ceased as his weapon arm canted slightly, split, and deployed the Rail Driver... The two remaining H/K's launched from Broadside's back-mounted hanger, and proceeded to form a hovering platform for Nuller and Skully to stand upon. An armored panel on Broadside's back slid open to reveal a loading receptacle for ammunition of all kinds, and a dual trigger-grip aiming control (which was currently shut down). After this was accomplished, Broadside made one last hand sign: Quickly.

The smoke began to clear...

--Summary--
1: Missile Barrage @ Eidolon (5 Elec x 12 Missiles + Homing Attack) {Stun Shot} [Tandem w/ action 2]
2: Hailstorm Gatling @ Eidolon (1 Null x 11 Shots) {Stun Shot} [Tandem w/ action 1]
3: Active Counter Measures: Guard American (Guard, Parry, or Counter one attack as circumstances dictate.)
4: Deploy Rail Driver and prepare for tag-team attack.

--Sig Attacks--
Towering Guard: Blocks 1/4 (2 TCD, Delayed)
Missile Barrage: Launching attack.

((Jared was unavailable during this post.))
"Little punk ass, your supposed to be a weak ass little bitch!" American roared loudly, veins in his neck straining and popping out. American hadn't suspected the navi to be able to absorb then deploy the attacks. A simple little kill would have sufficed from that blast, but it was to late to mourn for that now. He had to find a way to avoid that book, and blast that little punk with one of his many shotguns. American couldn't focus on Eidolon right now, Wireman seemed to be the big hitter on the opposite side. "Quadruple ... fucking ... Shotguns Bo ... quadruple."

American's plan was perfect on paper, fire off four shotguns at one guy and hope he gets hit. Yet if it was used, it probably sucked worse then most of Bo's signature ideas. Which were pretty bad, even though Bo never liked to say anything about them to American. "Alright, we'll go with what you think. I won't second guess your actions." Bo grabbed all four of them, and quickly slotted the chips into his PET to give American the shotguns.

Four bright lights came from the sky and soared towards American. They hit him hard and he kneeled down on the ground to take in the data. It was the data of the four shotguns tha thad just hit him. The transmission had been given too much data, and he had to take it all at once. Just a normal sharp shock through his system if he was a human.

American laughed at this and began to launch himself forward, his body twisting around. He landed with one hand on the ground, and he cartwheeled to an upright position to get a better position on Wireman. "Punk, gonna get shot up badly. Not badly enough though." American lifted his rifle, and then loaded a totally new clip into his rifle. He aimed it, and squeezed the trigger. The shotgun blast flew out of the barrel, American squeezed the trigger once again, but this time he pulled it twice after the second time. He was now out of shotguns to shoot at Wireman.

1-4_ Shotgun (50dmg + Splash) 4x 50dmg-Wireman + 4x Splashes-Eidolon
The huge wooden-covered book slipped from Eidolon's nerveless hands as she watched the furious missile barrage arc up into the air and come screaming down toward her. She turned to run, but it was essentially useless; there was no way that she would be able to outrun them. True to fate, the missiles converged and crashed down all at once, slamming her to the ground in a flash of blinding light and a deep rumble that seemed to shake the entire warehouse.

Broadside switched over to his gatling gun and was just levelling it with the secretary when something huge and hulking stepped between himself and the girl. Broadside's magazine emptied, but instead of making contact with Eidolon, they found themselves cutting through Wireman's armour instead. The huge Navi took an involuntary step backwards, almost treading on Eidolon by accident, but withstood the multiple impacts without so much as a grumble.

It seemed as though Broadside's plan had gone perfectly...

...until American's four Shotguns roared one after another after another after another, crashing into Wireman's thick armour. The massive boss Navi could do nothing as the shrapnel from one of the attacks slipped past his impressive protection and took a huge chunk out of Eidolon, sending her spinning to the floor to explode into a burst of white runes.

Wireman seemed to only pause for a second to recover from the shock of the loss of his secretary. A number of the stunning gatling shots had caught him in the legs, rendering them rather close to useless. One arm, though, shot out toward American, sending a length of barbed wire flying toward him. Instead of directly striking the Navi, though, it laid itself down in a circle a dozen loose layers deep, trapping him in the middle. It seemed as if American wanted to move outside the circle, he would be putting his feet in extreme discomfort.

The other end of Wireman's barbed wire snaked up into the air of its own accord and took off toward one of the HeelNavis that had fallen by the elevator. Shrieking, it was lifted into the air, and was hurled bodily at Broadside's punished-looking Tower Shield. The Navi bounced right off, but put an end to the huge guard that Broadside had been sheltering himself with. The HeelNavi just lay on the ground, groaning as if the world had become too much for him.

Suddenly, Nuller was swinging himself up onto the platform behind Broadside's back and was shoving his signature bombs into the intake pipe. He pulled a lever, and one of the projectiles was sent blasting off toward the huge enemy Navi. It smashed against Wireman's huge neckguard and burst open, sucking the giant metal collar into its depths and dispelling it to somewhere else. A shock of long, straw-blond hair that stuck out from underneath the kendo mask fell free. Wireman stifled a gasp and attempted an involuntary step back, but his feet still refused to co-operate. A bone came flying out of nowhere and smacked Wireman across the face through the mesh.

Nuller leaned down and Skully jumped up to exchange a high-five.

"We're making progress!" she announced, as if none of them had noticed.

"Keep it up, you guys!" Nuller agreed. "We'll have them on the ropes in no time!"

Even as he spoke, the other two HeelNavis that had not been subjected to the grabbing and tossing at the enemy by their boss scrambled up, gathered what they could, and tried to cram themselves into the same elevator at the same time. It wasn't wide enought to permit them both, and the two HeelNavis fell back out again, cursing heartily at one another.

Wireman.EXE: 874 HP [Stunned in place!]
Eidolon.EXE: DELETED!

HeelNaviA: 40 HP [Two Stooging by the freight elevator]
HeelNaviB: 20 HP [dazed, at Broadside's feet]
HeelNaviC: 40 HP [Two Stooging by the freight elevator]

Skully.EXE: 90 HP [Next to Broadside]
Nuller.EXE: 100 HP [On Broadside's platform]

Broadside.EXE: 110 HP [Towering Guard cooldown start!]
American.EXE: 130 HP [In the middle of a barbed wire circle. Will cost 1 action to move through!]
Broadside grimaced regretfully at the accidental deletion of Eidolon. But, as he watched the runes dissipate into the net, taking readings of the data for future analysis, his sensors picked up something he'd expected to find, but... Darkchip data files. This location was indeed producing them afterall.... ...also something he didn't expect... Not good. There's thousands of Darkchip data files here. This changes the situation. And...

Just then, a sub-routine within Broadside's R.O.E. Protocols switched on, suddenly shifting his priorities and mission objectives. The monitoring program started scrolling a dozen status change messages across Jared's screen, detailing these changes... What? Along with a message from his Navi: Threat level assessments revised. Requesting new chip data. Prioritize Elec Element and damage. As requested, Jared slotted in a Zaprin1, ElecReel1, Magbolt1, and BigHammer1, and hit the send key before turning his attention back to the status change messages...

Meanwhile, Broadside made preparations of his own. First, the H/K's surrounding American were recalled, and their weapons shifted to stand-by. Then, the platform under Nuller canted forward slightly, allowing the H/K's to dock with the hanger without ditching the Navi standing upon them, and locked into place. This accomplished, Broadside spoke to Nuller... "Nuller, brace yourself." Broadside punctuated his statement by opening the exhaust ports on the jet-pods to either side of Nuller...

Then the attack began.

The gun-bay housing the Hailstorm Gatling opened suddenly with a hydraulic whoosh, only to reveal the rarely used Pulse Cannon instead of the Gatling... Which immediately fired a Zap Ring at Wireman with no warning, sending a ring of energy flying down-range at high speed. The armored casing then slammed shut just as Broadside ignited his main drives at maximum burn.

As Broadside suddenly lurched forward, he raised his shield up and out of the way, and drew back his Gigas arm. The massive metal hand closed itself into a large fist, and suddenly sparked to life with a deadly glow as arcs of channeled lightning danced across it.... A heartbeat later, Broadside reached Melee range, and took a swing at Wireman with a solid piledriver aimed at the target's gut, and upward... The force of the blow would likely lift the target a few feet into the air...

Broadside did not stop his torso's spinning motion in a continuation of his previous attack... As he did so, the massive tower shield normally suspended on his right side detached from it's mounting, and came crashing down before Wireman, causing the floor to cave in and splinter upwards as 10 metric tons of armored alloy smashed into the ground. Broadside's hand lashed out and grappled the mounting bracket as he continued his spin... It then began to swing around Broadside's spinning body, a pair of jets in the arm assisting the movement, bringing the shield around to strike at Wireman with all the accumulated force of his jet-dash, spinning motion, and the force imparted by the shield's great mass in an attempt to turn the target into the net's version of "a grease stain." If this connected, Wireman would quickly become acquainted with the nearest wall.

But, not leaving anything to chance, Broadside had already prepared to launch one final attack. As his third attack began, Broadside's weapon arm split horizontally, and opened vertically as energy collection pylons deployed and quickly charged with the combined stored energy of an Elecreel and a handful of Nuller's Deletion Bombs... Golden lightning began to crackle and snap between the two halves of the cannon, turning a dark shade of blue as Nuller's weapon data was injected... Then, as the shield attack came to it's conclusion, Broadside aimed the weapon at Wireman in one smooth motion...

...and fired the weapon with the deafening crash of a full-blown lightning strike in an underground room. The sound changed from the crash of thunder to the roar of a kinetic energy weapon as Broadside swept the dark-blue energy beam in an arc that burned a huge glowing trench in the wall as it passed.

--Summary--
1: ZapRing1 shot @ Wireman (40 Elec + 10 Elec + Stun)
2: Magbolt1 punch @ Wireman (90 Elec + 10 Elec + Stun)
3: BigHammer1 Shield Bash @ Wireman (160 Null + Break & Impact)
4: Fire Deletion Blast. (ElecReel + Null bombs) (100 Elec + 5 Elec + ? Null x # Damage + Whirlpool Effect)
American outstreched his arms, and felt up the barbed wire with the tips of his fingers. He was caught in there until he tried to do something to escape from it. The only way he thought he could escape, would to be to use the rage claw that Bo had in his chip folder just for up close battling reasons. Even though they never got into to many upclose battles he couldn't take care of with a couple gun chips. "Bo, this seems like a Rage Claw moment at this point. Might as well as use it to escape, and then slice this wired punk up."

Bo slotted the Rage Claw chip into his PET, and then flipped through what was left in his folder. "Not much after this thing, try to make it last. Or else were pretty screwed, and being screwed is only good when it comes to women American. Learn it well, live by it when you can." Bo then pushed the download button and sent the chip data to American.

American felt a chain in his hand, and at the end was the claw. It was a large enough claw to slice away this wire easily enough. American swung the claw high above his head, and then swung it in a downward motion to slash the wire away and escape in a magnificent manner. "FOR BUGMAN!" American roared as he let the claw wrap around his chest. He then leapt forward, and unwrapped the rage claw. He swung it once again as he reached Wireman, after he let the claw wrap around him partially, he leapt to his left. American finally swung the Rage Claw for one last slash on Wireman before he let Broadside finish this battle.

1) Rage Claw to escape Wires
2) Rage Claw (40dmg) Wireman
3) Rage Claw (40dmg) Wireman
4) Dodge
The explosion of energy from Broadside's midsection was enormous. Skully whooped and thrust a fist into the air as the Zapring shot crashed right into Wireman. Broadside's massive arm, brimming with stored electricity, smashed into Wireman's midsection, forcefully driving him five feet into the air and slamming the breath out of his lungs. The barbed wire under his command shot toward Broadside--but then past him, to wrap around a massive piece of machinery that served an unknown use. With a burst of strength that no Navi should have, he pulled on the razor wire so hard that it dragged the entire machine across the floor. Nuller, still perched on the platform behind Broadside's back, turned with a bomb still in his hand. His eyes went wide as the machine screamed across the floor toward him. His mouth fell open.

"BROAD--"

Skully narrowly threw herself out of the way as the huge steel machine crashed into Broadside from behind, driving the Goliath of a Navi forward onto his knees. (The HeelNavi that had lay at Broadside's feet managed a single thin screech before it was totally crushed.) Nuller's shouts of pain were muffled by the massive apparatus that pinned him to Broadside's back.

"Nuller! Nuller!"

Raising his Tower Shield, Broadside swung it toward Wireman with all of his tremendous strength. The Mafia Navi punched a deep crater in the wall of the basement as he made contact with it, sending a blast of dust and flak outward on impact. Broadside was just starting to get to his feet to free Nuller from the pin between himself and the machine, but his systems registered a bomb being plugged into his weapons well regardless of the crush the NetPoliceman was in. Broadside raised his huge Deletion Cannon and fired a devistating blast of navy energy that filled the basement with a deafening roar. The sound redoubled upon itself, becoming so loud that American and Broadside were sure that they would permaently lose their hearing. An even larger cloud of vaporized concrete coughed outward from the point of impact.

Meanwhile, American's Rageclaw slashed through the barbed wire, and he hurled himself through in order to free himself from the ring that encircled him. Sharp edges ripped at his arms, legs, body and head, leaving shallow gashes that stung all the same. He swung his Rageclaw toward the silhouetted form deep in the heart of the collapsing dust cloud, and felt the reassuring interference of the talons striking a body. He reeled the Rageclaw back in and sent it out for another strike. Like lightning, a length of barbed wire shot out of the dust and slammed the Rageclaw to the ground. It wrapped around American's weapon like a furious boa constrictor, snarling it so badly that American would be hard-pressed to get it back. He let go of the end of the chain he held, and it was a good thing he did--the barbed wire swung the knot of wire and Rageclaw up toward his head so quickly that he could barely leap out of the way in time.

The dust began to fall, and Wireman became more easily visible in the hole in the basement wall. The whirlpool produced by Nuller's bomb had ripped off his bulletproof vest, leaving only the leather jerkin underneath to protect his chest. Oddly enough, though, was something that had been previously hidden by the vest; the jerkin was in a woman's style, moulded to fit a female's chest. Couldn't the Mafia get its soldiers armour that actually fit?

The other two HeelNavis gaped at each other, decided that it wasn't worth it, and took off for the freight elevators. It was clear that they wouldn't be posing any kind of threat to the NetPolice takedown squad.

Wireman.EXE: 404 HP
Eidolon.EXE: DELETED!

HeelNaviA: 40 HP [Running for the freight elevator]
HeelNaviB: DELETED!
HeelNaviC: 40 HP [Running for the freight elevator]

Skully.EXE: 90 HP [Next to Broadside]
Nuller.EXE: 60 HP [On Broadside's platform]

Broadside.EXE: 70 HP
American.EXE: 115 HP [Rageclaw lost!]
American took a quick look around at the destruction that was going on right around him. It was a heated battle between two factions, the kind of raid you hear about in the newspapers, but you never witness unless you see it on a recording. Yet the recording isn't as bad as what you live if your a part of the raid. This was what American felt like during this battle, he had felt like this since he had first gotten here, battling the Heelnavis and the Heelicopter. Yet things like this really got to him now adays, this was an epic battle that was going on in this small chip factory. He lifted his M16 from his side, and held it up with one hand. He let out a small battle cry before he pulled the trigger and let out a round of bullets from the clip. "THIS IS HELL!" is what he cried out before he had pulled the trigger and sent the bullets tearing through the air at Wireman.

Bo flashed quickly on the screen next to American, he had hardly noticed American was just aiming wildly at Wireman not caring who he hit. In a mood like this, American could have killed his whole team and anyone else while he was at it. Bo let out a small squeak as he looked to see what was active in his folder, the Thunder is all he hadn't used yet in this battle, all of his other chips had been wasted trying to stop this mad man of a navi. Wireman had to be stopped and Bo knew just how to do it, let Broadside do all the heavy damage while American caused the minimal damage.

American grasped the handle of the M16 even tighter as the muzzle flash of his rifle flashed once again. Meaning he had just unleashed another flurry of bullets at Wireman, this time American had yelled another battlecry a different one then he had just let escape from his battle hardened mouth. "I'LL KILL YOU FIRST!" Could be heard on the battle field as the bullets bounced off of what they had hit. The bullets then hit theg ground with a clink and a clank as they bounced up after the initial impact of the ground. American dropped to the ground after his second wave of bullets, he then held himself up with his fists on the ground. He didn't look like it, but he was prepared to dodge anything that came his way.

1-2) Normal Shots (12x2dmg) Wireman
3-4) Dodge
Broadside staggered as he was hit by the machine, but didn't let up his attack as Jared continued sending him attack chip data... And Broadside was using it as fast as he got it, pressing the attack, refusing to give Wireman even a moment's reprieve.

The split barreled weapon remained deployed, and switched from Beam Cannon configuration to Rail Driver configuration even as the fist fresh chip was loaded into it... The Shotgun's data materialized within the Rail Driver's gravitic field, held suspended between the two halves of the weapon as another of Nuller's Whirlpool Bombs was converted into compatable data and injected into the Shotgun's attack data. The mass of steel pellets was instantly transformed into a cloud of small vortex-like singularities, becoming much deadlier than either weapon alone.

Broadside mercilessly salvoed wave after wave of these modified Shotgun blasts at Wireman, and the two fleeing Heel Navis. Each blast sending the deadly, data-destroying projectiles forth in walls of swirling blue destruction. Any of the scatter shot that missed its mark made hand-sized chunks of the equiptment, walls, floor, ceiling, and anything else it happened to hit simply vanish on contact.

As he fired the first of the blasts, he spoke to Skully... "Skully, cut the wire and free Nuller while we pound on Wireman."

After pumping 3 modified Shotgun blasts into his foes, Broadside deactivated the Rail Driver, and closed the weapon. Once the arm was one solid peice again, the top and bottom halves of the arm opened at the tips to reveal a pair of large-caliber cannons. He aimed the cannons at the elevator, and fired a TwinFang1 at it to ensure no-one escaped with the darkchips he fully intended to dispose of as soon as this battle ended. With the first shot away, Broadside aimed at Wireman and fired the second TwinFang1 at him.

Summary
1: Vortex Shotgun @ Wireman, Spread to Heel Navi A (50 Null + Wirlpool + Spread 1)
2: Vortex Shotgun @ Wireman, Spread to Heel Navi C (50 Null + Wirlpool + Spread 1)
3: Vortex Shotgun @ Wireman, Spread to surviving Heel Navi (50 Null + Wirlpool + Spread 1)
4: TwinFang1 @ Wireman & Elevator (70 Null x 2 Targets)

Sig Status
1A: Towering Guard: Ready next turn.
1C: Missile Barrage: Ready next turn.