Darkchip Raid! (EVENT!)

The M16 fire splattered across Wireman's leather jerkin, tearing small bullet-shaped holes in the material. The monstrosity of a Navi rounded on American, and the two ends of the barbed wire went shooting out toward the politically-themed foe. American, squatting on the ground like a gorilla, sent himself tumbling to the side to avoid the rage of the wires.

With an amount of endurance beyond Broadside's comprehension, Nuller reached up with one disfigured arm and slotted another round of his signature bombs into the intake pipe on the massive Navi's back. The data from the explosives was neatly pulled apart and stuck onto Broadside's Shotguns. The powered-up chips did a true number on the structure of the basement. The enchanted blue buckshot ate through everything it touched like acid. The Shotguns gnawed through the straps that held Wireman's many bucklers in place. The small shields and the riot armpads underneath fell from their places. Left uncovered were a pair of slim arms that were definitely not at all manly, clad in a white-striped black jumpsuit. The far edge of the cloud of blue buckshot sent one of the HeelNavis spinning and tore it from the network for good.

"You're quite the pesky little NetPolice lapdogs, aren't you?" Wireman bellowed, throwing his hands out until his arms were extended like the wings of a bird. Mirroring him, the one loose length of wire reached out as far as it could go. With a large amount of the armour that had been previously weighing him down having been shed by the fast and furious attacks, Wireman swung the length of wire at American decidedly quicker than before. This time, the rifle-armed Navi was slashed ruthlessly across the chest by the swinging wire.

A long, sharp rib bone appeared in Skully's hands. She shot Wireman a nervous glance, as if wondering if it would be safe for her to take her eyes off him for even so much as a second. She slipped quickly in behind Broadside's back and the big piece of machinery thatWireman had pulled in to crush Nuller.

"Just cover me for a second, will you?" Skully called to the huge civilian Navi as she started sawing at the wire that was entangled around both the big machine and her partner. The barbed wire, seeming to experience some kind of pain asSkully cut it apart, thrashed and went taunt as it struggled fruitlessly to free itself from the knot it had gotten itself into. Wireman howled through clenched teeth as she finally managed to cut Nuller free at the expense of the wire.

The previously trapped NetPoliceman tumbled out into the open, barely managing to catch hold of Skully before he landed in a faceplant on the floor. He looked up at the scene of Shotgun-ridden devastation that Broadside's powered-up Shotguns had created and shook his head with an admiring whistle.

"You're something else, big guy."

Seemingly oblivious, the massive Navi aimed his gigantic cannon barrel at the hapless elevator and pulled the trigger. The cone-shaped rocket of the Twinfang that the cannon had been holding roared across the basement and tore the elevator door right off its track. The entire box imploded, rendering it rather obviously useless to anyone now. The other had fallen victim to the spread of powered-up Shotgun ammunition, and was in possibly worse shape than the one that had just been totalled.

Broadside stoically turned the cannons toward the leader of the Darkchip outpost and fired again. Wireman jinked to the left as if to run out of the way, but the missile was simply far too fast. It slammed Wireman in the shoulder and sent him tumbling up against the concrete wall, next to the crater that had been caused by his last impact with the barrier. The belt buckle holding the riot armour on his leg shattered as he hit the concrete. It fell to the floor, exposing a long, aesthetically-shaped leg.

The final HeelNavi, having had his plan to escape via the elevators foiled by the first of Broadside's two Twinfang rockets, decided to change his game plan. He scooped up a decently-sized hunk of fallen concrete, wound up, and hurled it toward the massive Navi. The Mafia goon's aim was just good enough for the concrete missile to arc over the massive tower shield and smack Broadside on the side of the head. The damage was negligible, but it was still annoying.

"I'll get him!" Skully called cheerily as she raced off toward the HeelNavi with a spinal cord whip in hand.

Wireman.EXE: 140 HP
Eidolon.EXE: DELETED!

HeelNaviA: 40 HP [By the ruined freight elevator]
HeelNaviB: DELETED!
HeelNaviC: DELETED!

Skully.EXE: 90 HP [Off to take care of the HeelNavi]
Nuller.EXE: 60 HP [Next to Broadside]

Broadside.EXE: 65 HP
American.EXE: 90 HP
American looked at the battle field, Broadside appeared to have Wireman under control. That heelnavi he had damaged eariler with his boomerang seemed to be trying to escape. He couldn't let that happen, even if Skully was going to take care of him. So he had to think of a plan of attack on this one, straining his mind on what chips he had left. I have my R,W,B. That seems like my most logical choice in helping Skully. She might be impressed by it also. American had decided on a choice of action to take against this single heelnavi. Nothing was going to stop him from impressing Skully, he needed this single chance. "Bo, give me the Red, White, and Blue. A most fine choice for the ending of this ones life wouldn't you say?"

Bo couldn't begin to fantasize the results of one move, especially this one specific move. This could make or break American during a fight of this proportions. So many stakes to take into consideration if he was to be deleted this close to the end of the battle. "American, lets go with something else. I'm sure we have the thunder chip still. We might even still have a shotgun that we haven't used. American, there are better ways then your signature. I may still have chips for you to use."

American couldn't believe what Bo was trying to do, he was trying to stop him from fighting. It had always been American fighting, and Bo listening to his commands. How else was he supposed to fight, unless he had a totally new operator to listen to him. Or he went rogue on Bo and just fought without him. "Bo, if your going to whine about me everytime I try to take care of myself. Then maybe I should stop trying to take care of myself. I'm going in to finish this little bitch off." American lifted his rifle, placing the sleek, highpowered weapon on his shoulder. He began to shove off, marching forward at a normal close to fast pace towards the navi. He was charging his rifle so that he could unleash one very powerful burst, hopefully powerful enough to burst that Heelnavi into a bunch of data.

American hurriedly rushed forward, without trying to run past Skully. He watched her as he ran forward, her whip in hand, she probably felt excited and exhilirated about deleting this pest. He knew he would feel great about getting in one more kill. The Heel navi wasn't enough for him, he needed more under his belt for this battle. "Skully, let me get this one. I'm loosing my high from the last deletion, at least give me this before I'm put back into my cage." American jumped into the air, and pulled the trigger letting the muzzle flash brightly, which let the clip loose from the rifle barrel of his gun. He landed and then let his rifle fall to his side, he breathed in deeply and then let it out. He shook ever so much from the exhiliration, his mind felt sharpened by that move. He was prepared to dodge anything that could possibly come his way.

1-3)Charge Shot (48dmg) HeelnaviA
4) Dodge
Jared attempted to speak with Broadside after the last Twin-Fang was fired.. "Alright, I'll send our las---"

He never finished his statement... Broadside had no intention of giving his opponent a moment to rest or recover from his latest series of attacks... Instead of pausing to prepare his next attack with Jared's help, he opened his reloaded missile batteries, lit Wireman up with target locks like a holiday display, and fired AGAIN. His range-to-target was less than 4 meters, the flight-time at this range was less than 1/2 a second... Thus the swarm of missiles ripple-fired from the racks, and almost directly into Wireman's face. The overlapping blasts obscured each Navi's vision of the other in a wall of roiling plasma...

The very moment Broadside opened his batteries, he raised his right arm (his only arm) and pointed it outwards... His hand opened, his fingers arranging themselves in a loose pseudo-grasp around an invisible object just as a pair of H/K's launched from the hangar... A pneumatic hiss issued from his armored cuff; sending a cylinder flying into his hand... His hand closed, and the blade ignited... The very blade evryone had seen weilded by the H/K earlier, and possibly assumed gone, was re-incarnated with a buzzing hiss in Broadside's hand. The large Navi took a jet-propelled step forward, through the smoke-screen produced by the missile attack, and brought the beam sabre up and around in a flashing cut.

Broadside had intentionally over-extended himself by applying far too much force to the swing... With tactical malice, he ignited his main drives and boosted to his left while spinning around to face to the right...

A tactical error?

No. He had one more string to his bow...

And that bow twanged as a familiar piece of machinery went flying through the space Broadside had just occupied...

--Rewind--

During his missile attack, and just as he ignited his beam sabre, Broadside had launched his Rage Claw armed H/K's... They had orders to fly to the far side of the machine Wireman had attacked both himself and Nuller with... They settled in at the designated spot, lined up on Wireman using Broadside's targeting data, waited for the right moment.... And fired their force projectors into the machine simultaineously. It went flying driectly at Broadside... until he stepped out of the way...

--Now--

Broadside had turned to face the direction of his adversary with jet-assisted quickness... He suddenly spoke to Wireman, offering his foe naught but a single word, spoken in a cold, flat tone: "Checkmate."

...The machine hit.

Summary
1: Missile Barrage at point-blank range @ Wireaman (5 Elec x 12 Shots + Homing Attack)
2: Beam sabre cross-slash @ Wireman (80 Null + Slashing)
3: Dodge
4: Force-projected object attack @ Wireman (Unknown damage, at least 20 Null)

Sig Status
1A: Towering Guard: Ready
1C: Missile Barrage: Attacking
American's specially-charged clip of bullets beat Skully to the concrete-tossing HeelNavi. The flunkie went flying as the full force of the shots hit him and threw him right off his feet. The HeelNavi hit the wall hard, slid down, and didn't move. Skully turned, an unhappy pout on her face.

"Oh, come on! That isn't fair!"

"Relax and pay attention, Skully," Nuller called sharply over to her. Skully shrugged sheepishly and turned from the HeelNavi's fallen form to the sizeable threat that still remained in the operation's boss.

Fortunately, American took Nuller's advice, although it hadn't been meant for him; a tangle of malevolent wires shot across the basement toward him, and the civilian Navi was hardly able to leap out of the way in time. However, this time, it seemed as though he wouldn't be lucky enough to completely avoid the barbed assault. Wireman had appeared to catch on to American's tactics, and just as the wires passed the civilian harmlessly by, they twisted around in the air and swung backward toward American again. It seemed as though things would turn out very badly for American--

--had a spinal cord not got in the way.

Skully, heads-up as usual, snapped her spinal cord whip toward the barbed wires. The two weapons met in midair; the whip was torn right out of Skully's hand, but the wires were dragged down to the floor under the weight of the spinal column. The female NetPoliceman shot American a grin through the forest of wires that now separated them and dashed off to take cover behind the massive bulk of Broadside.

The huge civilian Navi, meanwhile, was all business. The walking pile of artillery locked on to Wireman and released a tremendous barrage of missiles, each one of them bound for the Mafia supervisor. Wireman managed only a single staggering step in reverse before the missiles converged on the Navi with a spectacular display of light and sound.

When the smoke cleared and the explosions faded, all of Wireman's remaining armour was gone.

The riot padding on Wireman's other leg was missing, and the leather jerkin covering his chest had disappeared. Wire'man' was most certainly female, if the slim frame and the full chest had anything to do with it. All that remained was the kendo mask that obscured the Navi's face and the rogue strands of straw-blond hair that stuck out from underneath the hood.

Wirewoman's knees trembled and gave way, depositing her on her end in the concrete dust that coated the floor of the basement. The H/K bits went unnoticed as Broadside deployed them to a very large copying machine not far away from where Wirewoman now sat. Nuller quickly held up a hand to stop Broadside from completing his final attack. Skully peered out from behind Broadside's massive shield as her partner slowly approached the heavily damaged Mafia supervisor.

"I'm Nuller, from the NetPolice," he said in a firm, clear voice. There was no way that Wirewoman could have not heard him. "I don't want to see you deleted, ma'am. Please surrender so that we can work this out in court."

The beaten laces holding the kendo mask on Wirewoman's head finally snapped. The entire mesh-fronted hood slid off her face and dropped quietly to the floor. Her identity as a female was finally cemented in certainty; the blue eyes were far too large and expressive to be male, and the shoulder-length blond hair was too neatly arranged to be anything less than ladylike.

Wirewoman stared at the group of NetPolice envoys that had broken into her Darkchip factory and ruined the entire operation with such skill and proficiency. After several long seconds, during which she simply gawked open-mouthed at them in a distant way, she blinked. That seemed to bring her back to reality. The barbed wire that hadn't been cut off during the fight wound back up around her arms; it all set very nicely into a pair of many-toothed steel sleeves that ran from her shoulders to her wrists.

"You...ruined it," she said finally, allowing her natural feminine voice to come through at last. Between her body and her voice, she wouldn't have been an inch out of place in an ornate formal dress. The Navi seemed to have been constructed more for grace than raw power. "I had everything going. Everything. I had reached equal opportunity. You. Come out from behind him."

Skully seemed to be unable to do anything other than obey. She stepped out from behind Broadside's shield and summoned up another armbone from nowhere, ready to throw. "What?" she barked curtly.

"Do you think that you're equal to Nuller?"

The two NetPolicemen exchanged very quick glances. "Of course. I'm an Officer, he's an Offic--"

"No, not like that," Wirewoman cut in. "How do you think your colleagues, your superiors, look at you? If a higher placement were to open up and both you and Nuller possessed exactly the same qualifications for it, who do you think would be promoted first?"

Skully opened her mouth to reply, but Wirewoman wasn't done yet.

"I made myself to fit in. I became a man in order to achieve true equal opportunity." The Mafia supervisor drew herself slowly up to her feet. No bomb appeared in Nuller's hand. The last thing he wanted to do was spook her.

"Just a second more, then you're off to the races," Skully hissed back to Broadside.

"I did reach equality. I was made a powerful entity within the NetMafia. Would I have achieved the same heights if I had remained a woman?"

With nearly blinding speed, Wirewoman swung her hand up and fired and entire arm-coil of barbed wire directly toward Nuller.

He hadn't been ready. The horizontal vortex of bladed steel cut a neat circle right through the middle of the chest like a masonry drill, passed straight through, and piled out the other side. Skully screeched in horror and raised the bone in her hand to throw, but the cyclone of wire expanded outward into a wide net that threatened to tear her to pieces. The wires ripped at every part of her body, tearing open long gashes from which coding spurted. Once the net had done its job, it reformed itself into one very long piece of wire that whipped along the perimeter of the basement as it soared back toward its origin point.

Broadside sent the okay to his H/K bits, and the Rageclaws shoved the huge copying machine toward Wirewoman. Her other arm shot up, and a wall of barbed wire disentangled itself. With some strength that none of the NetPolice liasons could believe, the wall of wire caught and stopped the copying machine dead in its tracks. The H/K bits strained against the steel barrier, but could make no further progress forward.

Wirewoman, her blue eyes narrow and suddenly frost-glazed, smiled in a truly black-hearted way.

Wirewoman.EXE: 1 HP [[color=red]RAGE MODE ACTIVE[/color]]

HeelNaviA: DELETED!

Skully.EXE: 40 HP [between Broadside and Wirewoman]
Nuller.EXE: 10 HP [between Broadside and Wirewoman]

American.EXE: 90 HP
Nuller stopped Broadside from executing the criminal, a mistake he paid for in spades as he was impaled by Wirewoman, and nearly killed him while holding him in place. The wires that ripped through him now slashed at Skully, bringing her to her knees... And both of them were squarely in the center Broadside's line of fire.

Broadside ordered his H/K's to continue trying to crush Wirewomam... The jesture turned out to be futile, as their current best efforts were proving to be nothing more than a holding action. Her sudden massive increase in strength held them back, staving off a crushing death with ease.

"Damnit!" Jared yelled at his monitor, swearing in both disbeleif and outrage... "Broadside, She's gonna kill both of the NP's. STOP HER!"

Broadside responded in a cold, flat tone, "Orders acknowledged. Terminating target." He deployed the Hailstorm Gatling, took careful aim, and was about to fire when something within his programming stopped him... STOP Broadside was helpless to resist the command, and ceased the execution of his attack just as Nuller wavered into his line of fire, blocking his shot at Wirewoman. That would have been fatal.

Jared slotted in a DBLBeam while Broadside stopped his attack. He spoke to his Navi as the data arrived, surprising Broadside a bit... "I've sent you our last attack chip. Use it. We have to act fast." Broadside loaded the data into an H/K as Jared spoke, and launched it. As the HK rose upwards, Broadside took a step forward, and slashed at the wires with his beam sabre, attempting to free Nuller and Skully from their tormentor. As he completed his attack, the H/K charged and fired the DBLBeam into the battle.

Broadside recalled the H/K, and stepped between Wirewoman and the two NP's. het turned to face the dark navi, and deployed his tower shiled. The shield swung itself up and around, as Broadside lowered his arm, and came to rest before him. The extension plates deployed, sliding outwards, as the generator spun up and generated an electromagnetic field over the surface of the shield. Broadside took a half-step back with his left foot, deployed his ground anchors, and braced himself to take the worst that Wirewoman could dish out.

--Summary--
1: Continue trying to crush Wirewoman. (???)
2: Sword Slash @ Wires attacking Nuller and Skully (80 Null + Slashing)
3: DBLBeam (30 Null to All Enemies, or Recover 30 to all Allies)
4: Use Towering Guard to defend Nuller and Skully (4 Blocks)

Sig Attack Status
1A: Towering Guard: 4/4 Blocks (2 TCD, Delayed)
1C: Missile Barrage: 2 CD

Folder Status: EMPTY
American stared in awe at what Wirewoman had just done to Nuller and Skully. She had just saved his ass from deletion, why couldn't he save her from Wirewoman. Why couldn't he be the one loved for once, the one that saves the day for real, why couldn't he? What was stopping American from stepping up and shooting Wirewoman from way over here? Nothing was stopping American from saving everyone left, and taking most of the glory. You bitch, I'd yell but it seems Broadside is distracting her for me. Don't want to screw that shit up, or else my gun won't help me after that.

American slammed a clip into his rifle, and began to strafe to his right, so that he wouldn't be going by them, and get a chance to shoot her in the back. He lifted his rifle, and placed it onto his shoulder, he braced for the recoil. He tilted his head to the left and looked through the scope to get the most accurate shots he could get. The scope was aimed right at Wirewoman's spine, hoping to graze her even if she tries to dodge he might graze her and finally finish this battle. He squeezed the trigger quickly, and then as soon as he squeezed it let it go. He fired off his rifle twice more after he shot off the first bullet, he let his rifle fall to his side after the third bullet was fired off. He looked, and then began to stride towards Skully and Nuller. He was going to grab them up and leap over Broadside so that they can make a quick escape.

1-3) Normal Shot (12dmg) WireWoman
4) Grab Nuller and Skully, then leap over Broadside
The barbed wire wall that separated Wirewoman from doom at the hands of the huge machine rattled as the H/K bits continued to press against the copying device. However, Wirewoman's strength did not fail. The barrier of wire held firm, and it seemed as though victory would not appear on that front. At the same time, though, an entire arm's worth of wire was now being kept preoccupied by the encroaching machine...

Wirewoman's eyes narrowed and locked on the arm that held Broadside's beam sabre. With an easy flick of her fingers, the length of barbed wire that still swung free snapped rigid and scythed through the air like a whip. The wire spiralled around the blade and compressed itself inward, shattering the sword of pulsating light that Broadside held. That deed done, the length of wire then jinked away from the huge Navi and shot toward American instead. Before the civilian Navi could react, it slashed through and hacked open his shoulder.

The DBLCUBE that Broadside deployed in a final desparate effort to destroy the Mafia supervisor cycled through its two available colours like a roulette machine. The switching lights began to slow, and the DBLCUBE finally locked on--

--an explosion of red light that burst outward like a shockwave, consuming the air as it raced toward Wirewoman. The Mafia supervisor only spent a fraction of a second watching at the blast of killing light screamed toward her. The barrier barbed wire restraining the huge machine unraveled as she leapt forward, converting into a forward roll that carried her just underneath the shockwave. The huge copying machine screeched across the concrete as the H/K bits suddenly found themselves free to push the device as far as they wanted. The crimson wave of energy tore through the machine and bit deep into the cement wall, causing the entire basement to rumble threateningly.

Wirewoman planted her hands square on the floor and surged up to her feet again. The barbed wire collected itself once more and burst outward into a killer vortex that spun jaggedly through the air around her. It slowly began to expand outward, threatening to consume everything in the basement.

American proved that he was a great shot under pressure.

He took aim, waited for a gap between the wires of the vortex to present itself, and squeezed the trigger. The M16 bullets snuck through a crevice in the steel tornado and pinged Wirewoman square in the base of the throat.

All of the barbed wire immediately halted in the air. The stationary vortex held itself perfectly rigid for exactly a second, and then crumpled to the concrete floor with a rattle of steel like falling chains. Wirewoman stood only a moment longer, reaching for the large hole that had been carved in her upper chest.

"D-damn...!"

A tiny beep came from somewhere far away, and Wirewoman exploded into a nebula of data dust that winked out of existance in a flash of white light. The barbed wires remained behind, a testament to the battle that had been fought between the forces of the NetPolice and the NetMafia in the basement of the Darkchip factory.

Skully levered herself slowly to her feet, brushing away the help that American had come over to offer. Nuller twitched and released a long, miserable groan that at least informed them that he was still alive.

The female NetPoliceman leaned her hands heavily on her knees as she tried to catch her breath. Nuller rolled over and pushed himself up into a sitting position. Both of them looked as if they had been caught in a hurricane--Nuller even more so, as if the hurricane had been paired with a tornado--but they were both undeleted, as were the civilian Navis. What was more, both Skully and Nuller were smiling.

"You guys are awesome," she produced between panting breaths. Nuller nodded his consent.

"Absolutely...incredible."

Wirewoman.EXE: DELETED!

HeelNaviA: DELETED!

Skully.EXE: 40 HP
Nuller.EXE: 10 HP

American.EXE: 30 HP

--BOSS COMPROMISED! VICTORY ASSURED!--

Broadside gets: 1000z
American gets: 1000z
Broadside watched with a mixture of satisfaction and relief as Wirewoman dissipated into the oblivion of deletion. As her data disappeared, Broadside opened his hand and dropped his now useless saber-hilt; the silver cylinder disintegrating as it hit the floor... He then contacted Jared, and, in a tone of formality, gave a short report (needlessly): "Target eliminated. We have sustained zero casualties. Permission to stand down?"

Jared just smiled and shook his head at how stuffy and proper Broadside sounded... He really needs to liven up some. He has to know I can see what he's just told me... Instead, Jared said: "Excellent work. And, you don't have to ask me for permission to disarm your own weapons. So 'stand down' anytime you feel like it." He ended his statement with a chuckle.

Broadside nodded... "Affirmative." He then recalled his H/K's, which disengaged their Rage claws and the DBLBeam. Nuller and Skully, both behind Broadside, were able to see the elongated, modular flying weapons float around almost silently, with only faint hisses audible as they maneuvered, line up with their hangar slots, and finally dock. One after the other, the docking slots that made up the hangar would open from a large black box on Broadside's back, a grapnel extended, and the units themselves would slide diagonally upward into place. rear-first. They locked into place with a soft clanking sound, and formed a double column down Broadside's back, pointed outward, and down, their noses sticking out a good 2 feet from his back. He hadn't lost one of them.

The H/K's retrieved, Broadside reached up with his large metal hand, extended his index finger, and pressed it to his Navi-Emblem on his right-side ear-cover. His form began to glow, and quickly lost resolution, becoming little more than a 15 foot tall mass of light... The mass began to shrink, then contracted in upon itself, forming the vague outline of an almost 7 foot tall generic Navi. The light resolved itself into the image of the slightly tall white-armored guard Navi they had met before the violence had begun... His left arm, what was a fearsome weapon only moments before, reverted to an unassuming normal-looking arm, broken perhaps and resting in a white cotton sling, still the darker shade of gray to the rest of the armor's gleaming white.

((WhiteGuard.GMO active))

Broadside, no longer a titan of war, turned to American and nodded at the other Navi, then surprised Jared a great deal with his next words: "Excellent shot, American. We're all in one piece thanks to you. You have my gratitude."

Jared appeared in a holographic window behind and above Broadside. He heard Nuller and Skully's compliments, nodded, and then addressed the group: "I'm glad we could be of service. And, you guys are fairly tenacious fighters yourself. Bo, American. You guys were awesome. I hope we work together again sometime." He then spoke to his Navi... Broadside, I need to check your code to make sure it's still stable. I've saved all of the scan data on everything here. I'll send it to the NetPolice when you arrive. Jack out."

Broadside straightened up... "Broadside, logging out." His form began to glow, and lose resolution.... but before he vanished, he threw the other 3 Navis a military style salute... Then he was gone, leaving the net in a beam of light that shot through the ceiling without leaving a mark.

An irony... As everything else he had touched lie in ruins in his wake.
"Dude, that was freaking bodacious. All the explosions, the last and final shot in that crazy bitches throat. What else could we have asked for as the end of an epic battle? Nothing that would have topped that." Bo ranted as he waved his PET around in the Sci-Lab lobby, people probably wondering what the hell was wrong with him. His hair waving around like wind ran through it, even though no wind was going through. "American, we kicked some major ass. Let's do it again."

"As long as the crazy girl's gone, I'm good for now. More fighting can wait, besides we have other things to do before we fight." American said as he tightened the head band around his forehead and then pushed his hair aside. He lifted his rifle up, and slowly made his way to Broadside. He placed his hand on Broadsides' shoulder area, then began to speak. "Well Bucky, we did those terrorists in today didn't we? They stood no chance against us, now excuse me while I reap my rewards."

American began to walk slowly over towards Skully, she and Nuller were just over there resting. He was going to get him a piece of Skully even if he had to fight Wirewoman all over again. It wouldn't come to that hopefully, because before he could reach Skully, American was logged out from the net. American cussed Bo out after he returned safely to his PET.

((Jacked Out))