An Experiment In Taunting

"... Hah..." sighed Mir heavily, after confirming that the battle was indeed over. "Jeez... It's not even those viruses' fault that I'm so exhausted... Why do we have such awkward chips?"

"I dunno... I've just been kinda picking them up as we go. On the bright side, that Cannon generated some good new data on pulsed particle clusters!" answered Emily, trying to put a positive spin on the situation.

"... Right, that's great." responded Mir after a slight pause.

"Are you okay, Mir...? Do you need to jack out?" asked Emily, noticing how her Navi was acting.

"No, no, I'm okay. Really, just give me a second to gather myself. You'd be a little flustered too if you almost caught yourself on fire." explained Mir, before adding, "Oh, but... Before anything like that happens again, tell me: do you have ANY other chips that might not work too well with the LTC?"

"Hmm..." pondered Emily, as she looked through her purse. "There is this one Wood chip... That might be kind of funny just since you're an Elec Navi. Should I not use it?"

"Um... Only if it's really necessary." said Mir, taking a moment to think. "I can only imagine what a Wood chip would do... Ergh, don't like that thought. Nevermind, I'm just going to go find some more viruses." Whatever Mir imagined just then, she definitely did not like.

(Battle 4 Start)
And Mir could have never imagined the type of virus she was about to face next...

A small tank was rolling towards the navi at a slow pace, only stopping before the fragile, glass gap between. It looked like there was no other viruses accompanying the lone Catack...Until Mir got a closer look at it! Four Boomer was attached the the side of the tank, facing up towards the sky in a uniform matter. The Catack hoped to increase its firepower by donning the four viruses onto itself to use their boomerangs as some sort of..."bit." Nonetheless, the virus(es) kept their distance away from Mir and readied themselves to attack!

Catack: 120 HP [Normal B]
BoomerA: 60 HP [Left-Front of Catack]
BoomerB: 60 HP [Left-Back of Catack]
BoomerC: 60 HP [Right-Front of Catack]
BoomerD: 60 HP [Right-Back of Catack]

Terrain:
30% Normal A
40% Glass (Large gap between the two)
30% Normal B

Mir.EXE: 100 HP [Normal A]

-BATTLE FOUR, START!-
"... Emily, please tell me what I'm looking at." requested Mir, perhaps rhetorically as she pointed the LTC's barrel at the foreign entity before any answer was given.

"That's... amazing! I've never seen viruses merge before! I knew they were capable of tactical cooperation, but to think they could literally combine their powers... It's not even two combined, it's five! Do Boomers and Catacks even have compatible coding? Oh, I should record this! I know a few doctors that would give an arm for data like this..." exclaimed Emily, allowing her inner nerd to halfway answer Mir's question.

"Boomers..." echoed Mir, as quite a bit of color drained from her face. It's always important to know your enemy, and Boomers were certainly an enemy of Mir and all Elec Navis the world over. They hit hard because of their element, they could block frontal attacks, and that arcing flight path of those boomerangs was just so hard to dodge... "I think I really don't like SciLab that much, after all. NAXA doesn't have Wood viruses running around everywhere..."

"This seems like a tough one... You don't have an idea of what to do, Mir?" questioned Emily.

"Not even a guess... Everything I think of just ends in me getting pelted with boomerangs..." whimpered Mir, who was making it quite clear she did not like her current situation.

"Hm... I guess we just have to fight fire with fire, then? Or wood with wood, as the case me be." suggested Emily with a slight chuckle, as she laughed at her own joke.

"Ha ha... I thought we just agreed that the Wood chip was not my friend?" replied Mir, bringing up the prior conversation to make her point.

"You can't think of anything with what we're familiar with, though. We have to reach into the unknown to solve problems sometimes!" exclaimed Emily proudly.

"I think that works better in scientific theory than it does virus busting..." sighed Mir. "Just... give me the chip and wish me luck, I guess."

"There you go. I'll send you the shield again, too. It's still bulky, but with those Boomers all pointed upwards, you should only really be in danger of a frontal assault. You won't have to move an inch~" explained Emily, making note of the awkward positioning of the Boomers along the Catack's sides.

"I'm trusting you to not let me get severely injured." said Mir... without even a hint of sarcasm. She really wasn't okay with this situation.

Emily slotted in the two suspect Battlechips, allowing them to upload to the LTC's systems. Mir executed the first function, but didn't bother pointing the cannon's barrel at anything. There was just no way in hell a Wood chip was going to produce a Lumian emission. In truth, Mir... was entirely right, of course. The LTC fidgeted in Mir's grip for a second, before the entire side of the cannon flew open and forcefully ejected a long cooling rod from the inner assembly at the virus artillery.

"Eeek!" Yeah, that girly squeal was Mir. She had a few guesses as to how the RollingLog would execute from the LTC, but jettisoning a cooling rod was NOT one of them. That caught her off guard, severely. Thankfully, she wasn't quite as alarmed when the LTC repeated the process immediately after, launching a second cooling rod out to roll into the Catack/Boomer assembly. The shell of the LTC closed up with the RollingLog expended, and all was back to normal with NAXA's most valuable data construct. With her attack chip gone, Mir pointed the LTC forward and triggered the IronShield, erecting the giant blast shield around the cannon's barrel between herself and the enemy. Sending the shield was probably actually a good idea on Emily's part, because Mir had something distracting her from being able to actively dodge.

"... How much do those cooling rods cost to reproduce...?" Mir mumbled under her breath nervously. Poor realistic girl.

Actions:
1) RollingLog1 (50 Wood damage [c], Ground Attack, Wide Attack (2)) @ Catack/BoomerA/BoomerC
2) RollingLog1 (50 Wood damage [c], Ground Attack, Wide Attack (2)) @ Catack/BoomerA/BoomerC
3) IronShield2 (4-Hit Shield)
The surprise cooling rods were rolling towards the Catack-Boomer virus at an alarming rate, giving the tank no chance to move away and evade it. As a desperate measure, it fired a shot towards one of the rods, causing it to snap in half...and the two piece somehow managed to ding front two boomer on its side. The next rod didn't face any interference, allowing it to freely slam into the tank and delete the two Boomer in the front!

The tank shot made its way all the way to Mir, but luckily, the navi was able to erect her shield just in time to block it, along with the two, vertically arcing boomerangs fired from the back-row Boomers!

Catack: 70 HP [Normal B]
BoomerA: DELETED
BoomerB: 60 HP [Left-Back of Catack]
BoomerC: DELETED
BoomerD: 60 HP [Right-Back of Catack]

Terrain:
25% Normal A
5% Cracked
40% Glass (Large gap between the two)
30% Normal B

Mir.EXE: 100 HP [1-hit shield] [Cracked]
"Wow! You may now like how heavy it is, but that shield did amazing to absorb that much damage!" exclaimed Emily, both surprised and elated that her gift performed so well. "You're sure you want it smaller, Mir?"

"There's absolutely no reason for there to not be a scaling option, at least... I'll admit it helped this time, but my being totally unable to move is going to cause some problems eventually. Just pull aside one of the lab programmers when we're back home, alright?" pleaded Mir, whose eyes were nervously checking back to her IronShield every other second or so. The beating it took really, really left some structural damage, and she did not want it collapsing on her.

"Oh, alright, I will. I'm starting to worry a bit about all the favors I've been asking the software division lately, though..." sighed Emily while recounting her moral debts. "Ah well, I'll worry about that later. Here, Mir, I'll send you the FireHit again."

"What?! No, I don't want that crazy thing again! The LTC might break...!" cried Mir. "Wait... The RollingLog ejected some of the LTC's cooling rods... Oh god, it really could destroy itself!"

"Aw, come on Mir, you know there's no way they'd actually leave a self-destructive error like that in the simulation's program. You know what to expect this time, so just use it quickly and dispel the heat before it builds up too much." rationalized Emily like the intellectual she was. "This is the best way we have to get rid of the Wood viruses you dislike so much."

"Fine... It was so recent, but I'm already starting to miss those Elec chips..." surrendered Mir before disconnecting the LTC from the IronShield. There was just no way she'd be able to fan off the FireHit's heat with that half-ton weight around the barrel. Emily slotted in the Battlechip then, and the data quickly loaded up into a safe and harmless ready state in the LTC's databanks. Temporarily safe, anyway, as both Mir and Emily knew the LTC was going to throw a fit as soon as the Fire chip was utilized.

Regardless, Mir swallowed her caution, reason, and nerves and triggered the FireHit all in the name of defeating Boomers. She jumped out from behind the standing IronShield as the LTC immediately began to radiate extreme amounts of heat, mitigated only from hurting Mir by the insulating materials of her spacesuit. Mir flipped her grip on the cannon and swung it like a hammer, letting the larger Lumian chamber lead the way as she fanned the heat forward and out of her weapon. The air-bending temperatures caught ablaze as soon as they freed themselves from the LTC, and raced right towards the Boomer attached to the Catack's back left side. Since she could only seemingly dissipate half the built-up heat like this, Mir swung the LTC forward once more, fanning out more flames that chased after the last Boomer clinging to the tank virus.

With one final hiss, the LTC cooled back down to normal temperatures despite its current shortage of cooling rods. Mir let out a quick sigh of relief before ducking back behind the weakened IronShield... and pausing. "Huh...? When did the ground get damaged? Strange..." She was just muttering to herself, but only to pass the seconds until...

*SHOOM*

Beam hell fell from the sky! Oh my! Lasers rained down from the heavens, causing... no damage whatsoever? Neither Mir or Emily paid it much heed, as the NAXA Navi nonchalantly just reattached her LTC to the IronShield. That was just a quick phone-in to the NAXA Terraforming Satellite Network, by the way. Just a quick bit of precision laser cutting, and the entire battlefield was a pristine flat plane. No cracks, no unstable glass, nothing of any real concern. NAXA... certainly offered some perks to its employees.

That feigned Armageddon aside, Mir fully expected the viruses to be unfazed and attack like normal. Her blast shield was definitely beat up from the last round of fire, and frankly Mir did expect it to break shortly. With that mental preparation out of the way, she was ready to disengage the LTC from its shield and dive out of the way for a dodge as soon as her defense crumbled.

Actions:
1) FireHit1 (60 Fire damage [A], Impact) @ BoomerB
2) FireHit1 (60 Fire damage [A], Impact) @ BoomerD
--ResetStage (Stage Change Normal Terrain)
3) Dodge (if IronShield breaks)
Stepping free of her mighty shield the navi let that sudden rush of burning heat begin to overtake her weapon and begin to overheat it. Though thankfully she used that as a powerful blast and sent a burning hook that smacked the Boomer virus into oblivion, while the second shot quickly ended its last remaining twin.

Though her plans to take cover once more behind her stationary shield seemed to backfire as the ground beneath started to give way, and with a shock the navi started to fall, only to suddenly land on her butt as the surprising laser light show quickly mended the panel that she had just seconds before destroyed. And while the navi was left if perhaps a little surprised, the tank wasn't and with a powerful blast, smashed that shield with a truly a destructive blast that knocked that large shield off balance and sent it flying and off, narrowly missing clipping the navi as it rolled and finally shattered into digital data.

Enemies
Catack: 70HP [Normal B]
Boomer A: Deleted
Boomber B: Deleted
Boomer C: Deleted
Boomer D: Deleted

Terrain
95% Normal
5% Cracked

Ally
Mir.EXE: 100HP [1-hit Shield: Destroyed] [Cracked]
"Oh my god, that was too close...!" gasped Mir as the IronShield chunk sailed over her head. When it finally was clear that she wasn't in imminent danger from shrapnel, the space Navi finally relaxed, letting her arms slack and the LTC dangle now that it was finally free of that anchor-like defense.

"All's well that ends well though, right? All the Boomers are deleted!" announced Emily proudly.

"You seem awfully happy considering you haven't gotten even one bit of test data from this battle." noted Mir of her chip selection thus far.

"Oh, you're right... Well, I know one way to fix that. The Catack's still there for a test subject, sooo..." responded Emily, before smoothly slotting a single chip into her PET.

Mir tapped the LTC's input screen once or twice to see what had been uploaded, and the answer did significant good for her mental state. "Finally, something the LTC was designed to do! Sweet, sweet beams..." she exclaimed joyfully, patting her weapon a few times out of relief.

"Since we haven't gotten anything else from these viruses, I'm expect some excellent data from this shot. Don't disappoint me, Mir~" ordered Emily playfully.

"Yes ma'am!" answered Mir, who quickly ran the firing protocol for her Arsenal chip. The LTC's internal parts whirred to life, almost sounding excited themselves for finally getting some proper work, as Lumian particles started generating at incomprehensible speeds. Mir quickly tapped away at the input screen, entering a high value for the particle density and setting the emission type as a continuous stream. Her Lumian supply was filled to capacity as soon as she finished, so with a single trigger pull, Mir fired a large beam of light at the Catack. The sheer power of the beam caused it to quickly unweave into smaller beams, but they all remained on-target for the last remaining virus. With her attack traveling faster than light, Mir waited just a moment to see the results...

Actions:
1) Arsenal1 (40 Elec damage + 10 Elec damage x 4 hits [A+]) @ Catack

--TURN SPLICE--
PEW PEW PEW CATACK DEAD. SO VERY DEAD.

Enemies
Catack: DELETED
Boomer A: Deleted
Boomber B: Deleted
Boomer C: Deleted
Boomer D: Deleted

Terrain
95% Normal
5% Cracked

Ally
Mir.EXE: 100HP [1-hit Shield: Destroyed] [Cracked]

=== BATTLE 4 OVER ===

--- What's a Boomber, anyway? ---

Rewards: 600z, Boomerang1 BattleChip data
"I think... I might not mind getting data for you, as long as the simulations are like that." decided Mir, referencing the Arsenal beam just fired to a successful result.

"Yes, the Arsenal is particularly intriguing from an application standpoint... Or, rather, the peeling of the beam that it does could be catastrophic if we're trying to shoot a beam out of the solar system... Hrmm..." thought Emily aloud.

"Um... Emily? Should I continue?" asked Mir, realizing that she was about to lose her Operator to scientific rigor.

"Ah, yes, please do. Just a little more data should do for now." answered Emily concisely before resuming her mile-a-minute thoughts.

Mir just shrugged her shoulders, gathered up the spoils of battle, and continued on as requested.

(Battle 5 Start)
[Modlocked]
Continuing on, the navi went on about the network, only for a sudden quake to start shaking all around. Soon starting to become far fiercer in nature before the very terrain around began to crumble and fall away. Leaving the navi standing on a small metalic platform, and while perhaps still shaken up by the ordeal, there just ahead lay a second platform, where 'it' suddenly came down for a landing firm enough to send another small quake through the area.

'It' as it turned out, seemed to be a mutant of a virus, standing close to 7'5, looking to weigh close to 300lbs or more, was a hulking beast of a man like virus. Though by the burning nature of it's not fully there face and burning skull with blue bandana flowing in some unfelt wind. It smashed its boxing glove clad fists together before thrusting one arm forth threateningly. Only to start bouncing lightly upon its toes as it took a few more quick jabs and hooks as if preparing itself for a bout. Round its hips rested what could only be called a mock championship belt with gold trim and the picture of a Champu resting upon the face. The name: Champox, engraved beneath while other clothes seemed to be nothing more than sport shorts and bare chest, with matching tight boxer's boots to make sure he'd not slip.

When all was finally said and done, another quick thrust of its glove towards the navi standing across from him showed he was finally ready, as off echoing in the distance, the sound of a bell sounded off, signaling the start of the match!

Champion Corner
Champox: 300HP [Metal B]

Terrain
15% Metal A [Platform large enough to dodge left or right on]
15% Metal B [Platform large enough to dodge left or right on]
70% Broken [All around platforms]

Challenger Corner
Mir.EXE: 100HP

—Boxing Bout, Round 1, Start!—
"W-whoa...! Why is the ground breaking apart?!" shouted Mir over the rumbling. She immediately dropped to her knees to stabilize her position on the metal platform, being a smart girl for it as the rest of the surrounding area completely collapsed save for one other platform. The LTC clattering against the metallic floor was almost as loud as the quakes, leaving Mir unable to hear just about anything else until the shaking finally stopped. "Oh god... What on earth is SciLab trying to-"

*WHAM*

"Okay, seriously, what is SciLab doing with this network?!" screamed Mir in exasperation as the Champox made his sudden entrance. Just... Just... Oh nevermind. Mir took a deep breath, and regained her composure. "So, Emily. Who is this guy? And why does he not have a shirt, for that matter?"

"My PET's saying that's a virus..." mumbled Emily uncertainly. "Champox...? I can't really speak for his sense of fashion, though."

"Wha...? That's a VIRUS?!" gasped Mir. "Did SciLab make this? They're wasting resources on such strange things!"

"Haha... Mir, I'm pretty sure he can understand you... It looks like he already wants to fight, so you probably shouldn't say anything to make him angry." warned Emily nervously.

"Oh... Oops. I hadn't thought about that, after fighting just normal viruses all this time..." realized Mir after some thought. "Well, if nothing else he's a willing test subject. Give me some good chips to try?"

"Hmm... So far it's been just the guns that emit Lumian beams... Let's go with these two, then. They should have an interesting reaction with these metal platforms." explained Emily as she slotted in a pair of Battlechips for her Navi.

The LTC quickly recognized the incoming chip data and displayed the preset calibrations for the ZapRing and Thunder on the input screen. "Finally back in my own element..." sighed Mir contently as she loaded up the ZapRing's firing protocols. The interior of the barrel began glowing with light as the particle chamber gathered up the necessary supply of Lumians... Actually, Mir just went ahead and pulled the trigger. Her ammo generated as speeds faster than light, so not a whole lot of lag time in between her shots. That sent the ZapRing charged with molecule-piercing flying across the gap between platforms and towards Champox's overly large bare chest.

With all the focus on the quantum ZapRing darting towards her opponent, it was easy to miss Mir firing her second chip in almost direct succession. The LTC's Lumian tank never stopped gathering the magic little particles, so just behind the ZapRing Mir launched the Thunder sphere. The electrically-charged Lumian cluster was strangely slow moving for something made of light, but it made its trek across the gap all the same en route to Champox. He was pretty clearly a melee fighter, which Mir was wholly and entirely... not. As a result, she was entirely at peace with gunning him down before a punch was thrown. Figuring that he wouldn't just be waiting over there the whole time, though, Mir lowered the LTC from its firing position and got ready to try and dodge whatever crazy thing the man-virus was about to pull.

Actions:
1) ZapRing1 (45 Elec damage [A+], Stun 1, 100% Metal Bonus) @ Champox
2) Thunder1 (45 Elec damage , Stun 1, Homing, 100% Metal Bonus) @ Champox
3) Dodge
Bringing a gun to a fist fight, while something one might consider unfair, in this case seemed to be a great asset, and truly the brute didn't seem to care about it as the weapon was raised, though probably for good reason.

As Mir drew the weapon's trigger, the champion before her seemed to grin and almost entirely phase from view as that blast of electrical charge was discharged and sent its way. Only to perhaps surprisingly connect with nothing but a ghostly image of where the virus had previously been.

Their size difference easily confirmed as she had merely a split second time to react and ducked off to one side of her platform. As the hindering effects vanished shortly after, and his strike continued. Sending out a sudden blast of almost deep crimson flame, pillaring out from his fist and far into the network beyond as the burning strike obviously meant for her missed. The second strike in the Champs one-two combo however saw through the duck and weave strategy, and left the navi wide open for a second blazing fist that slammed home, pushing the navi back to the edge of her ring as that burning pillar of fire overtook her and left her in a real hot situation.(-20) No sooner had he made the strike did the virus warp back to its own platform with an almost sinister grin across its face as it seemed pleased to have found a challenger that survived his first strike. Or at least, it would be grinning, if not for that slow moving orb that seemed to strike it from behind, giving it a nasty shock and leaving him blinking in shock and perhaps a little stunned from the hit!

Champion Corner
Champox: 210HP [Metal B] (Stunned! -1 Action)

Terrain

Challenger Corner
Mir.EXE: 80HP
"Oof...!" wheezed Mir as the Champox's punch knocked the wind out of her. The burning fist and pillar left her suit scorched, but that handy-dandy spacesuit spared her any real bodily harm. "It... it... warps?!" she gasped, both in surprise and need for air. "Okay, this really is some SciLab experiment gone wrong, isn't it?!"

"I guess so...? Teleporting is certainly a rare ability for viruses... Not that this one isn't a rare virus already..." mumbled Emily, feeling rather uncertain about this situation. It wasn't her field, after all. "Oh, but you did hit it with that Thunder particle cluster! I think it's paralyzed, even!"

"Doesn't Thunder always do that...?" asked Mir quietly to herself, before shaking that question off. "Well, then let's strike again while it's down! I don't want to get punched again..." That would've sounded a lot more motivational if she had spared that honest admission at the end, probably. "Just give me the Arsenal and whatever else, and I'll make sure to not miss again. That warping thing won't trick me twice." Okay, that sounded a bit more resolute. Good job, Mir.

"On it, Mir! I'll give you an extra gun, since you probably shouldn't fight this guy up close on his terms..." announced Emily as she slotted the chips into her PET, adding in a very good point as bonus.

"No kidding..." sighed Mir as the Arsenal and Cannon data loaded into the LTC. Mir quickly charged up the cannon's Lumian tank, and with all the speed of her beyond-lightspeed projectiles, Mir triggered the Arsenal's firing routine and blasted a mammoth laser out of the LTC's barrel. As it usually did, the intense beam of dense Lumians peeled apart into a cluster of smaller lasers, spiraling around the central beam as the quantum particles tried to rejoin with each other. Mir really enjoyed firing the Arsenal, and perhaps she would've considered taunting the Champox with her greatest attack, save for the facts that she couldn't really raise her voice over the searing sound of lasers and how the Champox was not the best choice to piss off in any given situation. Mir was just too practical, and self-preserving, to bother much with witty combat banter.

Instead, Mir's attention went back to her precious LTC, as her fingers nimbly danced across the input screen as she loaded the Cannon's firing routine while the Arsenal beam was still surging out from the barrel. The Lumian collection chamber in the back of the hi-tech cannon churned up some extra quantum particles despite them already being drained out for the large beam shot, allowing Mir to punctuate her main attack. As the Arsenal finally began to taper off, Mir jettisoned the remaining Lumian stock from the tank all at once, creating a single cluster of Lumians that followed the last wake of the laser beam towards the Champox. Mir then stepped out of her shooting stance and quickly shifted her attention to defense, knowing that this danged virus-guy could pop up anywhere...

Actions:
1) Arsenal1 (45 Elec damage + 15 Elec damage x 4 hits [A+]) @ Champox
2) Cannon (40 damage [A+], Knockback) @ Champox
3) Dodge
[Modlock Removed]

Stunned, trapped, easily targeted, Mir made quick to abuse the momentarily helpless Champ by loading up her strongest asset and let loose a blast of laser lights that went spiraling towards him at a blinding speed. With ease, the first strike connected, as did two of those spiraling lasers that seemed to follow it. Though perhaps by design, or just outright bad luck, two of the lesser beams twisted just enough to miss him entirely.

And once free the Champ stumbled slightly, which was just enough of a mishap to get slammed again by the second blast which pushed him to the edge of his ring. Slumping down, grunting and finally seeming to yield, the Champ rose back to his feet, offered an if surprising grin before tossing one of its gloves onto Mir's platform. Waving the now bare hand before it quickly faded away just shortly before the ground below began to quake and mend itself as the network finally noticed the deformation and fixed it. Leaving the navi once more standing on good solid ground, with a glowing glove of data and even some spoils for winning, if you can call the Champ's taking off a win, which she totally can.

Champion Corner
Champox: Escaped

Terrain

Challenger Corner
Mir.EXE: 80HP

—Boxing Bout, Round 1, Victory?—
Mir.EXE: 700z, FireBurn1

Quote ()

FireBurn1
Damage: 50 + Line Attack(3)
Accuracy: A
Description: Looses a stream of fire that can penetrate enemies and keep going.
Duration: Once
Element: Fire
Special: Line Attack(3): Attacks up to 3 targets in a straight line.
"... That was odd." proclaimed Mir as the battle was suddenly over.

"Self-preservation instincts, sensing its defeat? Though it did seem awfully pleased about something..." wondered Emily over the Champox's exit.

"What made it think I wanted its glove...?" queried Mir as she placed the LTC on the now stable ground and picked up the boxing glove in one hand. Later Mir would realize she lacked caution in this situation, as she was immediately assaulted by the rancid stench of man-virus emanating from the sweaty leather. "Ack...! Oh my god, that's awful! Its sweat smells like bad rocket fuel!"

"Well, the glove was on fire just a moment ago..." noted Emily as the possible cause for the toxic vapors.

"Whatever, just jack me out please! You've got your data, and if this is what SciLab's going to throw at me from here out, I'll give them the win!" begged Mir as she snatched the data out from inside the glove as quickly as possible before she threw it on the ground. And loaded the LTC. And pummeled the glove with Lumian beams until it was quantum mashed potatoes.

"Maybe you should just reset your olfactory emulators when you get back to the PET." suggested Emily as she rescued the distraught Navi from her plight.

(Jack Out)