Rat and Science

Mask, looking down at the viruses she had managed to 'befriend' from the group, could only grin and would use this to her advantage. Leaning down and giving the Ratty viruses a peak at her cleavage, a faint smile they couldn't see and a nail on her helm, where her lips would be and gave the pair a wink along with...a girly giggle? Awww. How cute are the two of you~ I was wondering. Maybe you could help me get rid of those viruses over there? Maybe I'll figure out something to reward the two of you with if you help me. Sooo, are the two of you willing to help me? She asked, her grin being hidden behind her helmet, she didn't care what happened to the help she had managed to get.

Jack, watching his netnavi's actions, only proceeded to slap himself on the face and rummaged through his folder with an exasperated sigh. That rat is going to be the death of me, I swear... he mumbled quietly under his breath, slotting in the Ironshield chip they had managed to scrape together from the last fight, he had a feeling his navi would try and make the viruses do all the work. Quickly springing up in front of the navi on her left arm, the rat quickly gained what seemed to be a tower shield to defend herself with for the moment, she said nothing to her netop and kept quiet in front of the possible allies of hers, she wasn't about to blow this opportune chance to kick back and relax a little bit in the middle of the fight.

Overview
2: Attempt to entice Ratty viruses to fight for Mask
3: Ironshield1 (2 Hit Shield, equipped on left arm)
------------------------Turn Splice end----------------
With her strange voice used, the Ratty suddenly stopped their jumping about, and looked at each other in what appeared to be rat-chat. A quarrel suddenly broke out between them, and they started launching missiles at each other. One of them wasn't so accurate, and its missile simply whirled about its rival. Meanwhile, the DBLCube and one of the Canodumbs fired at Mask, breaking her tower shield.

--ENEMIES-- (In a sort of fan formation in front of Mask.)
DBLCube: 100
Canodumb A: 50 (On solar)
Canodumb B: 50

--RIVALS?--
Ratty A: 30 [Turned on each other! Angered!]
Ratty B: 60 [Turned on each other!] [Incoming 30 HP missile]

--YOU--
Mask: 100 [GLITCH: Siren Voice / 1 turn] [Shield Broken]

--TERRAIN--
20% BEAKERS (Two rows of beaker objects on either side of the path. Who knows what exactly would happen if you poured or broke the contents of these glass vials on something.)
10% Solar (Two strips that run the length of the pathway.)
70% Normal (Everything else)
Mask, watching the two turn on one another with a sigh, watched one take damage while the other managed to miss and let his attack run around the target. Jack was laughing his ass off at the sight, two viruses attacking each other over a navi, one that would most likely kill the pair once their usefulness came to an end. Hahaha. Looks like your entourage have the idea to kill each other over the navi that would have killed the two of them if she hadn't enticed them. Jack said with a chuckle to the navi in private, obviously, she was not amused at his prodding and laughs, she quickly sent a text document to her netop with a piercing glare at the two viruses.

Go fuck yourself Jack. Shotgun and Boomerang me. I'll deal with their rivalry in my own way. the text said, Jack only rolled his eyes at the rodent navi and slotted in the requested chips for her and continued to watch her.

With another loud sigh, she summoned a small gun to her side, a generic buster covering her claw as she pointed her weapon of choice at the pair of viruses. I want both of you to stop your fighting of each other. She plainly states with a harsh tone of voice, her voice calm, but shows anger at the two. Fighting each other isn't the way. Fighting those viruses over there, however, is. They want to delete me, you two seem to be enticed with me, otherwise you would have attacked me. Can you two please stop fighting each other? I will let you go your separate ways if you want, no need to hang around me. I would like a little extra help with these three. Can you do that for me? Mask asks the two viruses, pointing her gun at the explosive that the other had let out to attack it's partner and, without even thinking about it, let loose a small blast of energy trying to catch and delete the projectile without hurting either of the help that she had managed to procure.

Now. She had a few viruses that were still intent on killing her. How would she deal with the lot of them? A giant fucking Boomerang of course. Summoning the weapon from her core data, replacing one of the rat's arms as the other returned to normal, the metallic weapon shined in the light regardless as the rodent navi took aim at the group that still opposed her. Now you two. Watch me delete a couple meddlesome cannons that would love to take potshots at you. She said as her voice began to return to normal, the glitch wearing off and the navi knew it. Hefting the massive weapon up and spreading her legs to steady herself, the rodent brought her boomerang arm back behind her body and let loose the massive weapon as she threw it at the three opposite of her and the Ratty duo. The weapon cutting through the air like a knife through butter, quickly flying over the field like nothing could stop it, closing the distance in seconds and looking to slice two cannons into pieces.

Overview
1: Threaten/convince ratty viruses to play nice with each other
2: Shotgun---> RattyA's projectile (50+splash2 (Mass Destruction))
3: Boomerang1--->CanodumbA&B (main) DoubleCube (Secondary (60 wood, three targets possible)
Trying to convince the warring Ratty, Mask took out the missile that was targeting the Ratty, and destroyed it pretty handily. She then took out the Boomerang, and deleted all three of the other viruses easily, not requiring any assistance from the rodent viruses.

This resulted in the Ratty being rather confused as to what to do. The strange quality from Mask's voice was now gone as well, leaving her stuck without interpretation for the viruses. In a fit, they simply swirled about around each other, not knowing what to do.

DBLCube: DELETED
Canodumb A: DELETED
Canodumb B: DELETED

--RIVALS?--
Ratty A: 30 [Confused? Still kinda angry, though. Looks pretty red.]
Ratty B: 60 [Confused?]

--YOU--
Mask: 100

--TERRAIN--
20% BEAKERS (Two rows of beaker objects on either side of the path. Who knows what exactly would happen if you poured or broke the contents of these glass vials on something.)
Mask just sighed at this, she had caused confusion between the two ratty viruses that she had enticed and now it was her and those two. She would just shake her head and watch the two randomly swirled around themselves. Mask quickly sent a text screen to her netop and just watched regardless. Zapring. I'm just gonna get rid of these two. It said. Jack only sighed and shook his head as he slotted the chip in for the navi as she prepared to end the ratty viruses and move on.

Watching the two with little remorse in her eyes, the rat navi summoned an electric coil to her hand, gripping it like she has every other gun in the past, aiming it downwards at the confused duo, trying to remember which one that had been damaged by the other before pulling the trigger on the weapon. Sending a small ring of electrical energy at what she had hoped was the damaged one, it would hit something and disappear moments later since she wasn't exactly far away from them.

After that, the rat quickly jumped into the air, her tail catching flames as she did. The rat's tail lighting ablaze as a crackling fire spread over the leathery appendage, she proceeding to land on the ground and with a lazy flick of her tail, the rat turned and whipped the appendage at the other, hoping to end this fight and move on without having to lick her wounds on the way.

Overview
1: Aim
2: Zapring1--->RattyA (40 elec, stun1)
3: Tail whip Crack--->RattyB (60 Fire)
Some rats died fighting over cheese.

DBLCube: DELETED
Canodumb A: DELETED
Canodumb B: DELETED

--RIVALS?--
Ratty A: DELETED
Ratty B: DELETED

--YOU--
Mask: 100

--TERRAIN--

-- BATTLE 03, VICTORY!! --

-- REWARDS --

[DBLBEAM1] Battlechip, 480z
Mask, sighing as she picked up the reward data, downloaded them to the PET and proceeded to continue on into the network.

(Battle 4)
(BUMP)
After a while, Mask noticed that her footsteps were reverberating loudly as she walked. Not long after this, she laid eyes on both the end of the patch of metal panels and a group of hostile looking viruses that stared directly at her almost as if they'd been waiting for someone to come along. A sinister ElecOgre's horns sparked with electricity while a pair of Boomers positioned themselves on either side of it. A Billy brought up the rear. One look down at the panels below her made it easy for Mask to tell why the ElecOgre had been waiting there.

BoomerA: 60 HP (Solar)
BoomerB: 60 HP (Solar)
Billy: 80 HP (Solar)
ElecOgre: 120 HP (Solar)

Terrain:
20% Metal
50% Normal (Large area in-between)
30% Solar

Mask.EXE: 100 HP (Metal)

BATTLE 4 START!