Quick Bust

"Damn it? How do I keep getting hit. Maybe I should at least use Hex and Vex to get some cover," Majinman muttered. He only had one virus left and yet he had still managed to get hit. It seemed a bit pathetic, "Anyway, good job taking down your target, Freya. Unless you have a problem with it, let's move on."

((Battle 2))
Freya quietly walked along the network, following her ally.

(battle 2)
The slow metallic clap of fingers twitching together, mocking a laugh, signaled the approach of Handy viruses. Close behind them was a troupe of much more noiseless viruses known as Boomers, carrying green blades in their mouths. They advanced in front of a fifth Boomer, a larger and more fierce looking one that might be called THE ALPHA BOOMER.

One of the Handies anxiously wrapped its knuckles against the ground, then signalled to the Boomers with a finger gesture. The boomers in turn moved away from the metal panels dotting the area.

Terrain: 80% Normal, 20% Metal

MajinMan.EXE: 130

Freya.EXE: 120

---Enemies---
HandyA: 80 HP
HandyB: 80 HP
HandyC: 80 HP
BoomerA: 60 HP
BoomerB: 60 HP
BoomerC: 60 HP
BoomerD: 60 HP
Boomer EX: 100 HP

-- BATTLE 2 START--
Oh boy... Freya mumbled. Not knowing of the viruses and their values, she quietly waited for jack to chime in with the viruses data as her barrier formed around her, all ready to block any attacks coming towards her.
Handies, 80 HP each, they use bombs to attack with. Boomers, 60 HP each with the exception of the tougher looking one, that has 100 and is an EX version, they attack with boomerangs. Jack said as he scanned the viruses, looking over each. Looks like they can hover over the ground to boot. I'm sending you a couple chips, try to take them all out with what I give you. Jack said, slotting in a few of his chips, readying Freya to fight her foes.

Alright then, engaging the targets. Oh, and Majinman. Freya began, looking over to her opartner. Don't let yourself get hit like in that last battle, it was embarassing to watch that Yo-Yo make you it's bitch. She prodded, rushing off at the viruses.

Looking through her chip database, Freya was familliar with them both. DashAttack and Fireburn, she calculated the targets against her chips and their possible max amount of targets they can hit. It seemed to be enough, though she wasn't completely sure of it.

The puppet quickly closed the distance upon her and the grouping of Handy viruses, ready to let loose her DashAttack on them. Quickly dodging to the side and attempting to line up the viruses, Freya activated her chip as her body rumbled slightly, the chip data taking hold of her body. She quickly raised her arms into the air and created a sort of battering ram in front of her right before being thrown by the chip's propultion systems as she hurtled towards her foes, attempting to bash right through them.

The DashAttack ending, Freya skidded to as halt away from the viruses before regaining her barings as she accessed the other chip data, sending a splinter out into the open as she did, hoping to hit a virus.
Quietly using the chip data, her arms began to glow a soft red color before bursting into flame as it happened, her arms were protected by the flames, but not for long. She quickly took aim at the viruses she aimed to delete, making the BoomerEX her main target, as she slapsed her hands together and let her fists fly at the viruses, her arms returning to her shortly afterwards.

Her arms returned to her, Fryea desided to get the hell out of Majinman's way, just in case he went crazy with the attacks and didn't take into consideration her safety.

Overview
-Wooden Exterior (passive barrier 20)
1: Line up Handy and Boomer viruses
-Add seeking to DashAttack
2: Seeking DashAttack--->HandyA-C and BoomerA&B (90+impact, Line Attack, hits 5)
-Splinter Dart--->Random Virus (passive 10 wood damage)
-Target Boost on Fireburn1 (passive Take Aim1)
-+1 Accuracy to Fireburn1 (Passive Cursor Ability) (adds +1 accuracy to gun chips)
3: Fireburn1--->BoomerEX (Main Target), BoomerC&D (50 FireX2 with Elemental Weakness, Line Attack, hits 3)
4: DODGE, DODGE, DODGE!
"She says that like she could have done any better. Sheesh, the twerp can't even fly," Majinman muttered, "Anyway, we're up against mostly wood types. I can take these loser viruses out no problem..." as he spoke, Freya leapt right into the group of enemies. Great. How was he supposed to just indescriminately wipe away the enemies if his ally insisted in getting in the middle of them? "Damn it..."

"Its fine. Just wait for her to finish her attack and then we'll unload," Wes advised, "I'll start sending all our fire chips. You get in the air and summon your spirits."

"Fine..." Majinman groaned, slowly lifting into the air, "And now, Hex and Vex, come forth!" With those words, two small, blue flames magically appeared. Majinman looked his two minions over and then instructed, "Okay, you two, go fly around the Boomers. Try to get them to fire their weapons in random directions so that they'll be more open," The two spooks immediately complied, darting down just above the floor and dashing back and forth just in front of the enemies. With any luck, this would spark some kind of reaction... or at least take the attention off of him.

Majinman then waited, watching his two ghosts and the puppet navi run around like idiots until it finally looked like Freya was trying to move away, "Okay, Wes, I'm going to hit them... hit them as hard as I possibly can. Let's burn!"

"Okay. You have Flameline, Phoenixshot, Firehit, and Lavacannon. Make them count," Wes said, confirming the chip set he had selected.

"Alright! Anyone who doesn't want to die, better move! That includes you, Freya!" Majinman yelled. He then set into a series of attacks, one after another, laughing like a madman the entire time. His first targets were the Handies. With a quick flick of the risk, he rose a wall of fire from the floor, concentrating on the hands position so that he could burn them all at once. After that, his arms caught ablaze, taking the form of wings, which he launched at the first three boomers. He turned to the other normal boomer and pulled back his right arm. As he did so, it began to burn red and he then fired a flaming punch through the air at his target. He then held both hands together, the pair fusing and taking on a large, rocky form. Out of the chunk of stone, a stream of lava shot out with enough pressure that it travelled in a straight line, rather than allowing gravity to taint its path downward. If that connected with the BoomerEX as he hoped, there'd be no way it'd survive.

With his attacks complete and the field ablaze, Majinman continued to float and laugh wildly. Wes just sighed. If he had somehow managed to miss with all this carnage, it was going to look really pathetic.

Majinman finally settled down and then turned to Freya, "You see? This is the power of a Fire navi. A Wood navi like you has no business criticizing my preformance! I haven't even gone all out yet!" As he floated, he began to move around a bit to make himself harder to strike.

Wes sighed once again. He was taking this way too seriously. Who cares what Freya said? She could call their abilities embarassing all she wanted. There was no way she'd win in a fight, though. What was embarassing was his navi's behavior. He really needed Majinman to tone it down.

((1.) Take flight
*Will O'Wisp Entourage, Decoyx2, throw enemy ranks into confusion
2.) Flameline1, 70+15 Fire, HandyA/B/C
3.) Phoenixshot1, 70+15 Fire, BoomerA/B/C
4.) Firehit1, 60+25 Fire, BoomerD
5.) Lavacannon1, 90+25 Fire, BoomerEX
6.) Dodge))
(I can has Bump!?)
First up into the action, Freya readied herself for attack and blasted through the enemy lines with a speedy dash through the ranks, creating disarray among the viruses. Only two of the Handy managed to plant their bombs before the whole group was rushed into. The Boomers scattered around out of formation, intimidated by Majinman's minions, randomly blasting boomerangs every which way. Arms into wings, Majinman roasted a trio of Boomers, along with another for good measure. Before he could get the last kill with his burst of lava, though, Freya was faster with her fiery assault and stole his kill.

The bombs simply defused themselves after the battle was over.

HandyA: DELETED [F]
HandyB: DELETED [F]
HandyC: DELETED [F]
BoomerA: DELETED [M]
BoomerB: DELETED [M]
BoomerC: DELETED [M]
BoomerD: DELETED [M]
Boomer EX: DELETED [F]

CountBombA: 100HP [Psssht.]
CountBombB: 100HP [Psssht.]

Terrain: 80% Normal, 20% Metal

MajinMan.EXE: 130
Freya.EXE: 120

-BATTLE TWO, VICTORY BY FIRESTORM-

Rewards:
MajinMan:
- 420z
- [Boomerang1] Battlechip
- +2 Freya FXP

Freya:
- 360z
- [CountBomb1] Battlechip
- +2 Majin FXP
Freya, looking at her part of the rewards from the battle, was slightly disappointed in the chip data left behind by the Handy viruses. 100 Damage and 100 Hit Points...deals it all to every enemy on the field...counts down from 2 and has a delayed explosion when it hits 0... She mumbled as she examined the data. Roots itself to the ground when used...only telekinesis abilities can lift it off the ground...deals half damage and impacts on a single foe if used via said ability...Seems not all that useful to me...but chip data is chip data I guess... Freya continued before downloading the data to her Netop's PET, who promptly slotted in a blank chip to collect the data, which came up as a large bomb with a counter on the front, and drop it into his increasing pack of chips.

Sorry to bust and run, Wes and Majinman, but I have something to do, for the good of the net. Freya, would you please give Majinman our e-mail so he and his netop can contact us later. Jack said hurriedly, clicking a few buttons on his PET to begin the Plug Out sequence. Freya promptly pulled a card out of thin air, and tossed it to Majinman...hard. The card looked to be an advertising card used by businesses, with Jack's e-mail on the front in bold print. See you later Majinman, oh, and do try to work on that form of yours, not to mention your trigger finger. Both seem a little sloppy to me, no matter how high a level you are. She said to Majinman, disappearing from the net in a puff of smoke.
"Sheesh, what an annoying woman. Bad form? Did she not here the part about me holding back? I don't need anything fancy to destroy this level of opponent, nor would I need it for defeating her either," Majinman grumbled.

"Well, I'm glad you changed your verb for the reiteration there. Good to know you have self control. In any case, what do you want to do now?" Wes asked.

"I dunno... I guess if we have money for upgrades now, let's buy them while we're here and use it to kill time while we wait for someone else to respond to our request. I should probably go update that," Majinman replied, plugging out of the net.

"Sounds fine," Wes said as he retrieved his navi.