Various mini-announcements.

Bug's active effect, Hack, has received minor changes. It now works like Wind's Gust, in that you can either imbue the glitch or launch it as a standalone (compared to the former effect, which could only be used to imbue glitch).

Check the Elements and Subtypes rules topic if you'd like to see the change.

New effect:

Quote ()

Ability: Hack: As a free action, you gain one instance of Glitch. This can be added to an attack, or used freely on it's own. (Once Per Turn)
Bugfrag distribution has been modified slightly. Check the updates in the topic here: http://z10.invisionfree.com/RockmanChaosNe...0#entry13563231

Bugfrags will now (like zenny) be properly split for teams.
The Navi Customizer Busting Programs (Oil Body, I'm Fish, Battery Mode, and Jungle Land) now let them interact properly with all terrain types in line with that element. That means Oil Body lets you dance around in Coal and Furance terrain, Battery Mode lets you get regen from Solar terrain, and so forth.

And yes, I'm aware Metal has no actual effects exclusive to Elec Navis. IT'S A CONSISTENCY THING.
New Balloon chips

We have updated the effect of the (Element)-Balloon chips.
We added more Set Terrain NCPs to the Navi Store. Go buy to your heart's (and zenny's) content!
Change in Escaping

The way to escaping battle has been improved to allow lower level navis to have a higher success in escaping, compare to higher levels who had a better chance with their speed upgrades.

Enjoy~
Not that anyone has them, but the Team series of chips has been altered to make it less gamebreakingly powerful. But don't worry, they're still pretty strong, so it's all good. So now you can get them without fear of them being nerfed, because they already have been. : D
I can register Regalia now!

I mean

uh

You can equip objects now by adding the "Equipable" effect to them. They're on the same defense layer as casings (Layer 3), and the sig effect itself can be found on the Sig Effect List.

It's also pasted here, for convenience:

Quote ()

Equipable: 20 [The object is able to be attached to a navi with their consent.  Equipping and unequipping the object each require an action.  When summoned, the object may come automatically equipped or unequipped to the user of the signature attack.  The object is unequipped if targeted with Telekinesis.]

(Thanks to Pocket for the concise description and pinning down)
Is this thing on?

Yeah.

Well.

I forgot to make this announcement before (whoops), so I'm making it now!

Patch Notes.

-Joint Attacks and Beast Sigs can no longer use Object Passive effects.
-Joint Attacks can no longer be Passive. (This is what was intended all along, but it was not listed.)
-Joint Attacks are now restricted to a one-per-thread basis. While we are (I am) still considering other alternatives to limiting their power, the ability to do this:

Quote ()

Previous turn: Use Cross A
This turn
1: Use Joint A
2: Use Cross B
3: Use Joint B
4: Use Cross C
5: Use Joint C
6: Use Cross D
7: (Afterburner with Speed subtype) Use Joint D
warranted a change from the free use that was the previous case.
-Objects are now properly listed as BREAKING when thrown at an enemy with Telekinesis: On a successful hit, the object breaks. If the attack misses, the object is unharmed. This is another writing-it-down change; all the mods we polled already rolled things this way, but it was not listed anywhere in the rules.
Melee subtype can now surpass A accuracy cap with melee attacks only. Sword can do the same for attacks with slashing attribute. Changes were made based on comparison with Cursor subtype, which allows the same deal with guns. Note that accuracy improves from A to A+ and then A++, not S.
Poltergeist's description now allows selection of multiple targets as recipients of attacks.
Marublaster chip damage has been increased.

Marublaster1 now does 60 damage + glitch
Marublaster2 now does 100 damage + glitch
Marublaster3 now does 140 damage + glitch
Just in case it wasn't suuuper clear, Blast and Nova have been clarified to note that they do not work with effects that don't deal with specific targets. Thus, no Blast Object summoning, no Blast terrain changes... i.e. the stuff that doesn't really make sense. Carry on with your lives.
RERN Changelog V 1.whatever.uh.I_dunno.yep

-Echolocation added to the Pulsebat's drop table... and abilities.
-Echolocation now dispels illusion effects in addition to invis.
-Beetanks have been given an AI upgrade by their nefarious viral creator! (Re: MC rewrote them now they're better)
-Kabutanks have been given an evil AI upgrade by their non-nefarious viral creator! (Re: MC)

Wheeeeeeeeeee
Seriously, it's a mini-announcement at this point. What is this, the third time? Pally's an Official again. Lux is a moderator since he hasn't been exactly active in recent months.
In even more/less shocking news, the Nautilus series has been retooled, so that the V1 and Omegas don't have the exact same drops. As a side effect, BubbleWrap has expanded into a three chip line. Enjoy.
Three minis in one day? This time it's objects.

Anchor is now a 40-point effect. (Down from 60)
Heavy is now a 20-point effect, BUT is no longer immune to Microburst. (Down from 40)

Ridin' minis, ridin' minis, they don't stop
FOURTH MINI ANNOUNCEMENT.

Objects that are launched with a Knockback attack will now deal the damage of the attack that launched them, as opposed to no damage which is what they did before. So for instance you Gutpunch (70 + Knockback) a turret at someone, that turret will take 70 damage and crack them upside the head for 70 damage as well, NOT HP DAMAGE.

The exception to this are chips like RockCube which specifically note that they can deal object/HP damage via knockback.
Yes, we are going to keep this up.

Airshoes is now a 30 NCP program (down from 40). Its' shop cost remains unchanged. So congratulations if you have it equipped or were planning to get it, you now have 10 free points/less points you need!
EVEN MORE ANNOUNCEMENTS.

This one doesn't affect anyone directly, but the LavaDragon, ThunderDragon, IceDragon, and WindDragon have been split into three chip lines, just like BubbleWrap not long ago. However, unlike Nautilus, Lavagon and its virus relatives haven't changed a bit. So yeah, have fun with that.