Scientific Nonsense

(( Damn, this mission is tough. D= ))

Aaaaaaargh! That howl! Eternalis cringed at the shrill voice of his adversary, it scared him half to deletion. Gyaaaah!

The lanterns suddenly shattered into pieces as a result of the high-pitched howl, and plunged the area into darkness. (Great, just what I wanted.)

This.. seems bad for us.
Gee, you think?
Wait. I just thought of something. That virus didn't quite like the light from that FireHit attack we just did.
So? It's not like we have any other fire chips we can use.
No! Your signature attack, it emits a glow! Quick, try aiming it at the spot where it was when it howled. Then, I'll cover you with a shield while you try and move backwards towards the place where it didn't cut any lanterns. Hopefully that scream can't shatter lanterns at a distance. I'm sending the Guard chip now. Harke picked up the Guard1 chip and hastily slotted it into the PET chip slot.

Immediately receiving his operator's desperation strategy, he held out his hand towards where he assumed the virus was and began to concentrate. His right hand began glowing an eerie blue in the darkness as Eternalis attempted to manipulate the aquatic data inside the virus. Then, the wall of water surrounded him and protected him from damage, for now.

Then, he began to jog backwards, making sure not to turn his back to the virus and constantly listening for any sign of movement, so as to be on alert for any possible attacks. Never turn your back on the enemy, he heard somewhere. As he did so, he activated the Guard chip that his operator sent him moments ago. The large shield appeared on top of the wall of water, giving him double the amount of protection he would get, but giving priority of taking damage to the Guard so that he would get at least one hit while retreating.

=SUMMARY=
1/ Aquatic Influence: Mystery Virus (40, 1-Hit Shield)
2/ Run backwards while on alert for virus hopefully to find more lanterns
3/ While running, Guard1: Self (Reflect Max 60, on top of 1-Hit Shield)
The light emitted from Eternalis' hands did force the Virus to take the offensive and attack head on. It wasn't affected by the change in the aquatic data, but it's attack was simply deflected by the watery wall. It slipped back into the darkness and tried to find a better chance once more.

Eternalis again tried to head towards the lights and actually found something even better. It seems to be one of the main SciLab data terminal, surrounded by hi-tech street lights. The virus was still within the dark and pounced at the navi. However, it didn't expect the navi to summon a Guard that reflected his own attack back to him.

Just before the canine virus tried to make its escape, the data terminal suddenly lit it self with a bright blue light. The light was too much for the virus and it could only cower in fear as it tried to move away from the light! Now is the chance!

"Mystery Virus": 104 [Stunned]

Terrain: 100% Normal

Eternalis: 90 [Defense: Destroyed]
Surprised by the sudden lightshow, Eternalis looked back at the mesmerizing machine. It's booting up?
No time for that! I'm sending in all the chips we have left, so go all out so we can get out of here! Harke said as he picked up the Shotgun, Cannon and RageClaw chips and slotted them in one by one into the PET chip slot.

Eternalis' left hand shimmered in the dim lighting as the shotgun barrel emerged into view. Quickly kneeling down and aiming towards the stunned virus, he held the barrel in his right hand and fired a shell. As the shot was fired, the barrel disappeared and in its place, a cannon stood in his hand. Without hesitation, he fired the second shot, this time with the Cannon he held.

Then, as he stood up, the Cannon disappeared in a quick flash of light and his right hand was placed with huge bear claws, designed for slashing and throwing. He lunged in one quick motion and swung the mighty claws towards the canine virus.

=SUMMARY=
1. Shotgun: Mystery Virus (50, Spread1)
2. Cannon: Mystery Virus (40, Knockback)
3. RageClaw: Mystery Virus (40, Slashing)
The stunned body of the virus couldn't do anything but to get shot multiple times by Eternalis. It was near death and one attack away from being deleted and it wasn't going to go down that easily! It used all of its strength and leaped towards the navi, immediately biting down on the right arm before he could swing the claw down to finish him off!

"Mystery Virus": 14 [Biting]

Eternalis: 60 [Right arm being bitten]
Argh!

As the virus sank its jaws into the hapless Navi, Eternalis' eyes, which were glowing yellow, suddenly disappeared. (Get off me...) His watery constitution began to pulse and tense periodically at the pain the vile, gnawing creature brought to his processes. (Now...) Then, the eyes alighted once more, but with a rage, once deeply stored somewhere in his personality memory banks, symbolized by the color of anger, hatred and fury, the color of deep crimson red. His higher processes then sent this data of emotion to his left hand, which extended itself quickly, with sounds none to be heard, with the swiftest and smoothest of movements.

Et...? Are you all right...?

The extended appendage then immediately turned to a solid icicle, its form taking the shape of an elegant longsword, its sharp edge taking the light of the data terminal and refracted it back in a brilliant sparkle of cerulean. He swung back his bladed arm and proceeded to do a few quick motions of swordplay towards the virus that he harbored on his right hand, like a sick little parasite. The blue Navi smirked slightly at the thought as he waved around the longsword, without bothering to know if his hits connected.

You... are annoying to have around.

=SUMMARY=
All/ Ice Longsword x3: Mystery Virus (2x2x2x3=24)
The virus gripped tightly onto the Navi's mouth, but it slowly loosened the jaw as he witness the aura Eternalis was emitting. From its primal instincts, it realized the mistake it made and tried to run in fear. However, it was just too late. The icy sword met with the virus' dark fur and soon followed deletion!

"Mystery Virus": DELETED

Eternalis: 60

-BATTLE WON!-
900z

((Congratulation on your first mission! Please make sure to report back to the Mission BBS!))
(( Yay! =DDDD ))

Success... urgh. Eternalis' eyes flickered in the light and reverted back to their original yellow color, though a little dim.
Et! Et, you okay?! Et, answer me! Harke said through his PET.
Urgh, I feel really weird. What happened? I remember this weird virus, and then... oh wait. Did I delete it?
Yeah. Yeah you did. You were awesome then. Harke said to his Navi.
Well, yeah! You're talking to the EPIC GUY here! Eternalis thumped his chest.
Hahaha, of course I am. Now, let's get out of here and get you that present I wanted to give you! Oh, and we'll post on the BBS later with the mission specs.
All right. Eternalis.EXE, jacking out.

=JACK OUT=