New Examination Tool

((I'll just start the thread up, to get things rolling. I'm looking forward to modding you two.))

ScilabNet. This area of the network isn't visited much by your average Navi; its way to treacherous of a journey unless you know the exact spot to be. Among your standard pillars and occasional control consoles, there stands a massive structure. The gun-metal black building stands nearly 50 feet tall, and easily the size of several football fields. Several metal poles jut from its surface, holding a multitude of powerful lights and data recording equipment. There is a tall energy barrier around its perimeter, and has only a single entrance that is guarded by two guard stations on each side. A pair of oddly colored MachineGuns are posted next to each station. A NetPolice Navi steps out of one of the stations, and takes a good look off into the distance before glancing at his digital clock.

Hm... They should be here in just a few minutes. They'd better not be late.

((Come on in, dudes!))
A beam of light shot from the sky. As it struck the ground, the light pooled into a human outline. The silhouette's features solidified, and resolved themselves into the white armored guard Navi form of Broadside.EXE.

"I have arrived at the designated zone in Sci-Labs Net. All systems nominal." he informed his Net Operator, J.T.

"Now we wait for Na'im and Djinni to arrive. I think they're still involved in setting up the new GMO for Djinni." J.T. replied helpfully.

"And what of the other pair?"

That came out of nowhere. Jared blinked at Broadside's question. "Who? Djinni and Na'im?"

Broadside shook his head. "Negative. It is my understanding we will be joined by a third Navi by the name of Voulge."

"That's news to me." Jared replied as he scratched his chin. "I don't know anything about it. Though, I think we'll be in better shape with more help anyway."

Broadside nodded, then moved off to one side to wait for his companions to arrive.

((WhiteGuard.GMO active))
Voulge appeared into the isolated scilab area with a long light from the sky. The very first thing Voulge saw was an white armored navi, about the same size and height. He approached the armored navi, but at the same time, wondered where the other navi who was accompanying them as well.

"Hello, My name is Voulge.EXE and my operator is Marius." Marius just behind Voulge via hologram screen, waving towards Broadside with a small smile. "My apology if there was some problem with my joining on the mission on the last minute." Voulge noticed that the Netpolice was on the side and walked up to him as well. "Voulge.EXE reporting in for the Team Mission."
"Sorry I'm late!" Djinni shouted after she appeared in an explosion. She floated over to Broadside, immediately recognizing him and started to talk to him excitedly, "We were working on that GMO. Na'im just didn't want to do what I wanted, so we had a small fight about what was wrong and what was right. So we're up for a mission again, right? I hope this one will be as easy as the previous one. But there's one thing different here." She then pointed at Voulge while turning her eyes to him and asked Broadside, "Who's that?"

"I'm glad you asked him instead of me," Na'im said, although loud enough for Voulge and Marius to hear it as well, "Then again, I'm fine with a team of three. Wait, two guys and one chick."

"You'd better remember that or you'll get hit by a brick," Djinni replied to her Operator as she kept her eyes on Voulge, but then realized what she said and sighed with a expression of disgust behind her veil. "Now I've started to rhyme with you..." she muttered while glancing upwards. She then immediately looked back at Voulge again and repeated her question in a calm way, "Who is this guy?"
Voulge was getting constantly pestered by the strange, exotic navi. It was somewhat annoying for Marius, however, Voulge didn't even budge. "Shut that thing now, Voulge...Before I snap" Voulge smirked a little, seeing Marius like this was literally once in a lifetime. "I guess I have to introduce my self again. My name is Voulge.EXE, I joined in on this mission on the last minute, so it was expected to have some confusion." He slid out his weapon from the back, Avaria Lancea, and stomped it down lightly to the ground, "If anything, I'll prove myself good worth in battle. I hope to be a good assistance to your mission, Djinni"

"Grr...."
"Oh my Satan!" Djinni exclaimed, after Voulge took out his weapon and stomped it onto the ground lightly, and quickly floated over to the weapon and kneeled down next to it, "It's so shiny! And it's got jewels!" Gawking at the weapon from a short distance, her eyes lighted up with a spark of excitement from the glitteryness that sparkled from the rapier. She then looked up at Voulge's face and started to talk with him, "It's OK! I approve you!" She floated upwards to get face-to-face with Voulge and showed him her bracelets and the ring attached to her waist line. "Look! I've got rubies too! And gold! And more glitters!" Still excited, she started to wave her arms up and down in front of him.

"Can you cut it out, Djinni?" Na'im started, his voice still calm yet slightly louder, "We are Na'im bin Shaitan and Djinni.EXE. We have no complaints with you joining us. We are actually new to the whole busting gig and have asked JT and Broadside to accompany us until we're clear on what we can do."

Djinni, while Na'im had been talking, floated sideways to get out of Voulge's sight and waited until something would happen in regards of the mission they were on.
As the three Navis warp down to the net, the two Sentrys return to their guard stations to confirm with their higher ups. The PoliceNavis nod as they receive their orders. One of them emerges from the guard station and calls out to the Navis outside.
Hey, you three! Come over here please, we've been waiting for you.

The Navis follow the PoliceNavi through the gate, the turret guns following them and flipping forward when they pass. The chain fence slides out of the way to open a path to the massive facility. The PoliceNavi, leading the group, encounters another NormalNavi, but he had several gold stripes on his shoulders. The PoliceNavi stops and talks to the Navi.
Sir, these three are here for the test. I need to return to my post.
Very good, officer. As you were.
He turns to the Navis and introduces himself.
Good afternoon lady and gentlemen. My name is Sergeant Armistice, but you can just call me "Sergeant." As you know, you are all here to help us out with a new testing tool we have been using for training NetPolice officers. We want to get additional data by putting non-NetPolice Navis through the test. We need to head up to the briefing room inside the building so we can go through the particulars. This way please.

He swipes a card over a small screen to open the door. The door slides open with a mechanical wheeze and a scent of industrial cleaner and hot metal. Several PoliceNavis move about, from room to room and down the hallways. They round a corner to an elevator. They all step in, and Sergeant pushes a button to the top floor. It takes only a few seconds in the eerily quiet elevator to reach the top floor, and a few minutes later, they end up in a smaller room with a large screen and a set of windows looking into the inside of the building. From looking at the view below, one discovers that the massive building is actually a big ring, with a large flat space in the center, where a multitiude of Navis are either working out or doing routine repairs. Sergeant gestures the Navis to sit down around the table.
The briefing will be starting shortly. We will have the honor of having a member of the Netopia national guard looking over the examination. Please show proper respect to him, since he's been protecting the Net long before you all have been created. Don't be nervous, I've heard he's a really nice guy.
When the NP sentry beckoned, Broadside nodded and began following the officer. He followed the NP through the gate, taking note of the gun turrets tracking their movements, but wasn't overly concerned about them. He was quite used to this kind of setting; this type of situation. Just by looking around, he could pick out other security measures, or signs of them in the case of the more subtle systems.

Broadside relaxed a bit. Somehow, he felt... comfortable here. He had a general sense of what to expect, what might be expected of him, and how to conduct himself. And that was a far cry from how it was in the civilian world. He was getting better at dealing with it, but it still vexed him from time to time.

You just need a sense of humor. an errant thought teased.

Broadside ignored it, and instead listened to the Sergeant's short introductory speech. He made note of any new data provided by the speech, then quietly followed the non-com to their next destination. A security door and a short elevator ride later, they arrive at the briefing room. The view beyond the transparent panes piques Broadside's interest immediately. However, before he can ask even one question about it, the Sergeant launches into a quick explanation of what is about to happen, and leaves.

"What do you want to bet that's the room where the test will take place?" Jared asked Broadside after a moment.

"That's my thought." Broadside replied before turning away from the view, and looking back at his companions.

Jared, a window appearing next to Broadside, spoke first, however. "Heya. You must be Voulge. I'm Jared Farnam, and this--" he said as his image gestured at Broadside "--is my partner, Broadside.EXE."

"Greetings." Broadside nodded as his name was said. He then walked over to the table and sat down quietly, taking care not to jar the arm resting in the cloth sling.
Floating behind Sergeant's lead, Djinni looked at all things around her excitedly and pointed at things while chatting with Na'im vividly. But this ended once they entered the elevator, as the sort of cramped environment within it made sure she couldn't make exaggerated movements anymore. Waiting for the elevator to go up, she didn't realize how fast it'd reach the top until she hit the floor with the ring around her waist line. "Ouch!" she screamed and rubbed her skin just above the ring, "That hurt!" Still rubbing her waist line, she continued to follow Sergeant until they entered the small room with windows and the table in the middle. Excitedly she floated over towards one of them and stared downwards, her face pressed against the glass. "I see people down there!" she shouted at Na'im, although the others could hear it clearly too.

"I think that Sergeant guy is trying to say something. I'm sure it's some kind of contrived word string," Na'im said who was just interested in the mission so far, as the environment in the Net World didn't seem peaceful at all. Personally he would've liked to get Djinni out as fast as possible.

"OK, sir," Djinni replied as she saluted at Na'im and floated over to the table while lowering her hand again. Looking down at the table and chairs, she muttered something under her breath and turned to Sergeant. "I'll be 'standing' if you don't mind," she said and pulled a chair away. After it was away from its position, she floated between the chairs and took its place among the others.
As Voulge proceeded with the Sergeant through the training area, he couldn't help but to feel at home and out of place at the same time. Both Voulge and Marius was once a NetPolice officer too in their homeland, BrightLand; However, they were expelled due to Marius' action and forced to move and attempt to pursue and continue their work in the Police force. Marius appeared on the hologram just behind Voulge, with a very interesting expression over his face "This place...It does look a lot bigger and more advanced in technology compared to the BLPD's...but...It also looks somewhat primitive too". Voulge saw the turrets following every move and nodded. "I agree..."

After they went through the elevator and the short debriefing, Voulge came up to the desk and stood tall, just staring down at the window. "The Netopian National Guard...This is going to be interesting". Voulge turned and saw Broadside's Operator introducing himself, and Marius nodded back to Jared. "My name's Marius Eirenikos. Hope for the best"
While the group waits, several other PoliceNavis enter, some in different colored armor. They might be scientists, and one particular Navi looked quite senior in command, but was definitely NetPolice. A pair of olive green NormalNavis enter the room, and stand next to the doorway.

Stand by.... ROOM, ATTEN-HUT!
The Police and Guard Navis snap to attention from their seats as a large green CustomNavi enters the room. He has two gold epelets affixed to his shoulders, indicating a "Colonel" rank in the National Guard. He wears a formal military cover that looks unnatural when compared to his overall shape and theme. He has a mic affixed to his right ear and curves to the corner of his mouth. He has a medium sized pack on his back, with multiple antennas of varying lengths. His chest armor, adorned with a few medals, looks similar to a kevlar flak jacket, and he wears a pair of green pants with multiple pieces of thin armor plating protecting his thighs, shins, and knees. His voice is deep, but sounds not like that of drill sergeant, but of a Navi who has seen much in his lifetime and continues to have a caring heart. His amber colored eyes put a nice splash of color on his aged face, reflecting his age.

At ease, everyone.
He takes off his awkward green cover, revealing a head of neatly trimmed black hair. He turns to the sergeant, and looks over to Broadside, Djinni, and Voulge.
Sergeant Armistice, are these Navis the three volunteers for your training examination?
Yes sir. This is Voulge.exe, Djinni.exe, and Broadside.exe.

The Navi walks over to Voulge first, and shakes his hand with a classic military firm grip.
Nice to meet you, Voulge.
He then takes a step over, to Djinni, and shakes her hand as well, but just not quite as firmly.
A pleasure to meet you, Miss Djinni.
He then takes a step over to Broadside, and shakes his hand firmly. The Navi looks at him inquisitively, almost as if he recognizes him.
Broadside... You wouldn't have happened to have a tussle with a Navi named TankMan recently, did you?
Broadside stood at the call to attention, but didn't attempt to mimic the NP's and military Navis' attention stance... especially since he didn't know it. Looking about, he realized it was a good thing he hadn't tried. With my arm in a sling, I'd have been face-down on the floor, after hitting the table on my way there.

Broadside watches the Netopian officer Navi enter. He recognizes the officer's rank insignia immediately, having been programmed with such information beforehand. A Colonel? One step short of Flag Rank? Broadside thought to himself, suddenly reanalyzing the current situation... A test utilizing civilians, yet warranting someone of a moderately high rank to supervise... His brow furrowed under the cover of his helmet as his thoughts continued. They are more serious about this than anticipated. But does this warrant caution? He dismissed the idea, his expression returning to normal before the Colonel began shaking hands and greeting each of them.

Then the Colonel reached him...

"Affirmative. I have previously engaged the Navi, TankMan.EXE, in a NetBattle." Broadside answered truthfully, shaking the other Navi's hand with a firm, but measured grip. "Though he conceded the match, tactical analysis shows the battle ended in a draw."

Jared opted not to add anything to that. It was quite the learning experience for you, wasn't it...
Ah, I see! You were a bit taller in the combat footage, but you probably wouldn't have been able to fit through the doorway getting if it weren't for your current appearance, now would you? Hahaha! We sure gave Sergeant Tankman a lot of grief for getting beaten by a civilian, and he's been itching for a rematch.

The Navi pauses, realizing he's getting off track. He nods to Broadside to give a quick end to their conversation and takes a step back.
Heh, I forgot to introduce myself! My memory is already failing me it seems. I'm Colonel BrigadeMan.EXE, of the Netopian National Guard. I was sent here to monitor the test, since the Guard is pretty interested in using new training materials to properly perform against an ever-changing threat. I am looking forward to the examination!

Sergeant Armistice stands up, and presses a button on his glove as the Colonel sits. The screen lights up, with an introductory presentation slide already displayed. Sergeant starts his presentation, describing the facility and some of the technical aspects of the "test." Later in the presentation, he finally "describes" the test itself.
Now, I will be describing the test in more detail while our volunteers are in the test area, but I will give our guests at least a little hint. You three will be placed in the center of the test area, as you probably already saw through the window. We will then activate the program, putting you in a completely synthesized environment. Then the test will begin.

The Sergeant finishes his presentation, and he then leads the trio out of the room and back to the elevator. They return to the bottom floor, and are then led to a large door. The door slides open to the wide open space of the building's center. As they walk to the start area, alerts come over the loudspeakers asking the Navis to vacate the area so the test could start without a hitch.
Alright then. The Colonel, our staff and I will be watching for the duration of this test. Remember, though this is just an examination, I want you all to act as if the risk was as real as the noses on your faces. Good luck!

The Sergeant leaves the Navis, and heads out through the large door. It will take a few minutes for everyone to get set, so the Navis wait.
Not paying attention to the introductions, she was just looking around aimlessly and wondering when she'd get to do something. Not being interested in the information given, she just listened half to what was said and bobbed her head from side to side. Although she stopped doing this momentairily as the Colonel shook her hand. Seeing that he continued to walk to Broadside, she turned her head away from the two and grit her teeth slightly to resist the temptation to be all over the medals on BrigadeMan's chest. "Must... Behave..." she thought to herself, but was snapped out of it once they were guided out of the room again. But she stopped moving with them when they were in front of the elevator and she shook her head quickly. "Nuh-uh! Not again!" she shouted, although not as loud as usual, and turned to Na'im, "Execute the Shadiya GMO, please!"

"Well, with that you won't worry about the point of gravity... OK, I'll send it over," Na'im said and pushed a few buttons to turn on the GMO.

The GMO activated itself after Na'im had inserted the command into the PET and changed Djinni's appearance in a flash. Her turban and veil disappeared, revealing her crimson red hair and the transceivers on top of her ears. From the ring on her waist appeared two legs instead of the 'tail' with suitable clothing to cover it up. The rings above her shoulders slid backwards and received 4 flames that were set to a small size for now. "OK, now I won't bump into things in the elevator..." she muttered to herself and held out a thumbs up towards Na'im. She then entered the elevator with the others and left it once they entered the bigger room. "So spacious..." Djinni said as she looked around, hopping around excitedly which was now made possible by her GMO'd legs. But stopped once she heard the Sergeant speak up and turned to him. "Risk...?" she asked to herself after he had spoken about it, "As real as our own noses...? But you know... Aren't our noses programmed to be where they are?" She sat down and thought about this, which ended with a few fuses blowing in her head.

"Stop thinking, Djinni!" Na'im shouted as he saw smoke coming from the transceivers, "I guess you're not capable of handling difficult things!" But after he said this, he started to think about what was said and realized it wasn't as difficult to understand. "Let's just wait and stop thinking. The threat that's there won't stop shrinking," Na'im said to explain to Djinni what to do.

Djinni, however, was still fazed by the lack of intelligence she possesed and say among the others. Shaking her head eventually, she thrust her fist into the air and shouted out, "OK, I'm ready!"

(( Shadiya.GMO activated ))
When Voulge was shaking his hands with the Netopian National Guard, he felt the firm grip matching his and nodded his head, "The honor is all mine". Indeed, Voulge did truly feel honored, however, he did wanted to meet him in a different condition. Being introduced as a test subject rather than a NP Officer did feel very awkward in his point of view. Marius who was leisurely sitting down on his office chair, looked on this situation on a different light. He channeled with Voulge through a private line and started to speak in somewhat serious tone. "Voulge...Listen carefully. This is the perfect chance for us to get back into the Police force. Don't screw this up, we need to make an impression on him."

Voulge didn't move an inch, yet, replied with his usual statement, "Your will shall be done" As the group of NP moved out of the room and prepared for the test, Voulge took his weapon out with his left arm and stood silently in the middle of the area. He breathed in a big breath of air through his nose and let it out with his mouth. That was all he needed to prepare himself for the best. "...Let's go".
As the presentation ends and the group heads to the elevator, Broadside takes one more look out into the test area through the view panes. "This is the same simulation technology utilized in Sci-Labs."

"It is?" Jared asked, somewhat interested. "I never dealt with anything like this."

"They use it to test Navis in theoretical network environments." Broadside explained, still looking out at the test area for a moment longer. "I have plenty of experience with it."

"I see. Anything I-- rather, we should know about it?"

Broadside turned away from the view port, and stepped into the elevator. He turned around to face the entrance before speaking further (aloud for everyone's benefit). "When the test begins, the simulator will place us in a completely foreign environment to what we see now. What the room looks like now is meaningless." As he finished speaking, Djinni stopped before the door to the elevator and changed GMO's. This form featured legs, for one thing. As Broadside recalled, she had had issues with the elevator before, when in her Djinni form. This newer Janni form would do away with those problems. That form is probably better suited to combat as well. Ranged combat, judging by the matched pistols. The wings also probably serve for both mobility and att--

♪~You're staring~♪ a mental voice teased. How cute~♥

Broadside, thoughts disrupted for a moment, used his sling-cradled left hand to give a thumbs up to Djinni as the doors to the elevator closed and the elevator descended. They reached the test floor soon after, and the sergeant said a few final words before entering the elevator and leaving the test area.

Broadside glanced around the room, noting the dimensions for future reference. He then glanced over at Voulge, and made a mental note of the polearm the other Navi wielded. As his name suggests, a melee combatant. That covers close range and long range. A little support will round this team out. With that thought, Broadside spoke to his net-op... "Jared, I request keeping the defense and utility chips ready."

"Just in case, right?" Jared replied as he placed the chips in the draw case he'd made. All 27 of them would be available at need. "All set. I'll be recording this as well. You just focus on the simulation."

"Affirmative." Broadside nodded. "Ready."
As the three Navis prepare themselves for what lies ahead, a familiar voice comes in over the building's PA system.
[[color=green]All unauthorized personnel please vacate the testing area. The test will start in 10... 9...[/color]] As the Sergeant counts down, the large stadium lights blink on, and his voice is accompanied with an electrical hum as extra generators spool up and the recording equipment activates.
[[color=green]3... 2... 1... Initiate program.[/color]]
The entire floor starts to glow, and the area starts to change around them. The floor beneath them becomes dark and rough, while rectangular structures emerge from the floor. The glow subsides as the stage finishes its transformation, revealing a city scene; complete with roads, cars, parks, and sky-scrapers! ... But the tallest ones barely stood taller than the Navi's themselves...

Inside the window-covered observation area, the Sergeant starts to sweat. He's under the eye of a National Guard Colonel, and there is already a bug. The real test hasn't even started yet! He turns to BrigadeMan, and apologizes.

Um... Sir. We seem to have a little bug in the simulation program... I guess we still aren't ready...
BrigadeMan's stern expression changes to a calm smile, and he puts his hand on the Sergeant's shoulder.
I'm already here, and a little bug here and there is to be expected in a new program! Lets continue the test. Besides, it looks very interesting already!
The Sergeant's voice reflects his relief and excitement.
Y-yessir! Activate scenario "Beta 5!"

Down at the miniature city that was the floor area, a loud whine of air raid sirens fill the air, coming from miniature yellow bullhorns suspended on poles. The lights of the city twinkle, and the hustle and bustle of the city turns into organized chaos! Cars vacate the streets, and tiny Navis find shelter in buildings. You could even see the tiny flashing lights of the increasing number of miniature police cars patrolling the streets.
Broadside looked at the miniaturized cityscape set around them. He reached out to touch the side of one of the buildings with a finger, which resulted in unintentionally breaking a 34th floor office window. He stepped back quickly, getting his foot out of the path of the falling glass on pure reflex, and heard a crunching sound as he stepped on a parked vehicle. Lokking down, he could see miniature Navis scurry away from him, and into the buildings. Something had obviously gone wrong. No-one could or would realistically set out to train an NP officer for this outrageous scenario. And that meant.... This isn't Sci-Labs simulation technology, it's--

A cheap copy. A somewhat displeased thought added. Watch out. I doubt they've managed to get all, if any, of the safety functions working either. Assuming they added them at all.... How careless. The mental voice's ire grew with each statement. Then, an impression of stress release; something akin to a mental sigh.

Then the air raid sirens went off... one of them on the building right beside Broadside. The noise was deafening. It was so loud, he couldn't hear when his Net-Op's image appeared in a window before him, obviously trying to speak with him. Broadside held his hand up, and signaled his OP: 'One moment, please'. He then carefully reached up to the top of the building with his right arm, situated his hand around the offending siren, and closed his hand around it; thus crushing and silencing it.

Broadside contacted his Net-Op over their private communications link: "Receiving."

"What's going on in there, partner?" Jared asked, sounding very amused. "You look like you're stuck in a Godzilla rerun."

"Affirmative." Broadside honestly didn't know what a Godzilla was, but this really wasn't the time to belabor that point. It was simply easier to agree, and move on.

"Hoooooookaaay thennn...." Jared sighed, laughter evident in his voice. "Since this is a... a...." Jared stopped speaking for a moment as he stifled his laughter. "uuuhhhmmm... training mission... you should probably avoid damaging your surroundings in any major way... yeah..."

".......Roger." Broadside responded dubiously as he turned to look at another obnoxiously loud siren. "Does that order include these sirens? He asked as he transmitted the noise to his Net-Op, albeit not at full volume.

"Aaaahhh, no. Those are fair game." Jared chuckled.

"Good." Broadside immediately reached out and crushed another of the offending sirens, causing the noise level to drop once again. He then looked around, and became aware that the broad roadway he was standing on was far too small to accommodate his larger mecha form without demolishing several of the surrounding buildings on both sides of the street. Fighting in these close quarters would serve to wreck the city as well. "Following your command to preserve the city will be very difficult... This is very confining."

"You need to find a wide open area, like a park or an airport."

"Acknowledged." Broadside replied as he began moving through the city carefully, trying not to kick or step on the ridiculously small police vehicles. He shouted to his companions over the din of the sirens: "We need to find open terrain. We can use it to our advantage." That said, he began looking for some open terrain....

Broadside, of course, crushed every raid siren he passed as he moved along.
Both Voulge and Marius was bitter about the outcome of the simulation. Was this truly the best Netopian police Technology offer? Brightland already had something similar to this, but at least they didn't encounter a simple bug as this...Though it was impressive how Broadside's presence over the city affected the reaction of the poor bystanders and everything else.

"Wow...They must feel reeeal embarrassing showing this to Mr. National Guard...". Marius looked directly at the miniature city through his holographic screen, and his face scared the already disoriented pedestrians. "They must be, however, we should contin-" Suddenly, the sirens shoots off and almost deafens Marius and Voulge. The spearman looked down to see the chaos blazing across the city and the tiny little police lights blinking everywhere. This, strangely, reminded Marius of his old times and brought him happy memories (...).

With a smile on his face, Marius turned his holo-screen towards the control tower and shouted, "Hey! So what exactly is our mission? To create havoc and destroy the city? Voulge and I can do that!". Voulge strongly disagreed Marius' proposal...but he kept his mouth shut as usual.
The rings floating behind her shoulders gave a small burst with their flames, lifting Djinni into the air while still in her sitting motion. Adjusting her legs, so it'd be more comfortable to float while sitting, she put them into a lotus position and looked around. "This is such a lousy movie setting," Djinni immediately complained and pointed at one of the skyscrapers as she continued to complain, "I understand it's all smaller to make us look bigger, but we can't even climb that!"

"Now now," Na'im started calmly, "This isn't for a movie. This is a training simulation. Remember what they said... As real as your nose." Hearing himself speak, he suddenly realized himself that it was a police training and started browsing his chips, putting a few strong ones to a side to use for when they were necessary.

"As real as your nose, ha!" Djinni replied as Na'im was sorting his chips, "It's more like a 'what if you become unbelievably huge and the criminals are itty bitty' test. There's nothing real about this..." Crossing her arms, she put up an annoyed expression on her face which was actually visible due to her lack of turban and veil this time. Floating above the city like some creepy UFO, she looked down on the itty bitty Navis and the cars that went their ways. "I wonder what they're looking for... Are we the bad guys?" she muttered to herself. Slowly she shifted his position, floating behind a few cars to somehow understand where they were headed for. But then she heard Broadside shout over the sirens' noise, which didn't faze her at all as she was used to louder sounds namely herself. Thinking about what he said, she lost track of the cars she was following before. Djinni sighed and waved at Broadside, trying to get his attention before shouting at him, "I'm going to look where these cars are headed for!" And with that shouted, she continued to chase the cars while floating.

"So far this training is a mess. But it's amusing, I confess," Na'im said into the PET's microphone, although it was more of a chat with himself. He had sorted out the chips and was now waiting for something to happen.