Training

The Flameline cut down the two Miners and reduced the Kabutank to a charred blob, but a charred blob that continued to move. Enraged, it coughed out two bombs in a pathetic last ditch effort to delete the navi. Enigma's haphazard shooting and staunch position allowed the bombs to slip past his guard and both managed to hit, but only one dealt damage due to his fluctuating nature. The Kabutank didn't make it past the second Shotgun.

KabutankA: DELETED
KabutankB: DELETED
KabutankC: DELETED
KabutankD: DELETED
MinerA: DELETED
MinerB: DELETED
MinerC: DELETED
EleballA: DELETED
EleballB: DELETED
EleballC: DELETED

Enigma: 130

Terrain: 90% Normal, 10% ???

[VICTORY]
Get: 1000z
= Douchebag move. :'D =

Grunting, Enigma took the hit without much care and snatched his zenny before continuing into the Net.

= Battle 5. =
= =
-watches sadly as everyone but him is modded-
= La la la di di daaa. =
As Enigma walks through the...well, relatively safe network, five Heelnavis appear from behind several rock cubes they had made earlier. "OI! LOOK! ANOTHER NAVI! LET'S BASH HIS SKULL IN AND TAKE HIS MONEY!" The possible leader shouted out from the farthest rock cube, seems like they all have bludgeoning weapons to beat his face in...IT'S BATTLE TIME...again.

ALL heelnavis are next to Rock Cubes, Leader is behind his.
Heelnavileader: 500
HeelnaviA: 250
HeelnaviB: 250
HeelnaviC: 250
HeelnaviD: 250

Enigma: 130

Rock cubes are 3 moves away, Rock cube A is 5
RockCubeA: 200
RockCubeB: 200
RockCubeC: 200
RockCubeD: 200
RockCubeE: 200

Terrain: All normal

Battle 5...START!
My God, don't Heelnavis have anything to do that isn't trying to take my money? Enigma laughed upon entering the Rockcube-strewn battlefield.

Probably not, but we get their money in the end anyways, chuckled Ceres, flicking a chip up into the air and catching it between his index finger and thumb. We can probably win this pretty fast if you take out the leader-looking one.

With the Airshot, all of their rocks are weapons, Enigma grinned. I think I can take out the leader all at once if you give me good chips.

I'll slot in a bunch now; use 'em however you want, and don't forget to get the hell out of the way if they shoot at you, Ceres reminded his navi sort of redundantly, not trusting him entirely after the last encounter with Heelnavis.

Doesn't look like any of them can shoot me, the navi snorted, peering around the rocks to see all five Heelnavis clutching melee-style weapons. Come on, you wusses, come out here and fight me! he jeered, smiling confidently.

Yeah, you'll be fine, Ceres said uncertainly, slotting in the chips he thought would fit best for the situation. The Flameline's for defense, by the way.

Thanks, nodded Enigma, activating the first chip to hear the oh-so-satisfying rumble of jet engines on the horizon. This time, it was from someplace far in front of him, behind the Heelnavis; knowing things could only get better from here, Enigma activated the next chip as well, rewarded with an unassuming gun chip. Cylindrical, about the length of a forearm and embedded in one, and blue with purple streaks, the upgraded version of the Airshot chip was ready for use. Taking a step forward with his right foot and reaching out with his Airshot-equipped right arm, Enigma braced the gun with his left hand, entirely prepared for the kickback it would produce. Lining it up carefully with the Rockcube and knowing this was his most powerful chip in the current situation, Enigma fired, releasing an eardrum-splitting crash along with a wispy burst of air. It sped towards the Rockcube sheltering the Heelnavi leader with many wind-like noises before colliding with the rock and sending it flying forwards. Hopefully, it would smash into the malicious Heelnavi, draining a good portion of his health.

That's the most impressive thing I've ever seen an Airshot do, Ceres noted frankly. Now, use the other chips, take him out.

No complaints here, Enigma replied, activating his third chip and seemingly disappearing from the battlefield with nothing left but a wisp of purple data. Re-appearing a split second later behind the farthest enemy, Enigma equipped his most powerful chip without Rockcubes: the infamous Bighammer. Winding up casually, under the impression that the Heelnavi didn't know he was there yet, Enigma let the disproportionate mallet pull its own weight back before stopping it like it was spring-loaded. Giving out no signs of his presence but a small grunt, Enigma's arms clicked into action and he brought the hammer smashing down upon the Heelnavi. Disengaging his arms from the weapon and dusting his hands off innocently, Enigma activated the final chip. He noticed curiously that bits of his own data were ripping themselves from him and forming a small, propane-tank like mass of data. They then progressed to dump themselves along the ground by the Heelnavi and farther out to the left, a line of purple gasoline. Shrugging, Enigma aimed the Flameline at the data, figuring that it would ignite if he shot it. Sure enough, when flames spewed from the end of the gun, the indigo pixels burst into flame, turning a deep crimson to match the hue of the Flameline. Regardless of having a Rockcube and a wall of fire in-between him and the Heelnavi grunts, Enigma summoned up a data-shield to cover his front before turning to Ceres. Think that was good enough? he asked with a broad smile.

Yeah, and Data Solidification should finish off the rest, Ceres replied with a smirk. These guys really should learn more strategy.

None of them are smart in any way, Enigma snorted. I bet they get gipped out of the money they steal, too.

Probably, Ceres laughed along with his navi, falling silent at about the same time to see what the Heelnavis would do in response.

Don't forget about me, a familiar voice chuckled in the familiar staticky radio voice as the AirRaid jet flew down from the skies. Permission to engage the Heelnavis?

Sure, finish off the leader for me, would you? Enigma ordered.

Done, the pilot reported, swooping down upon the Heelnavi with miniguns spooled and firing. Enigma didn't move an inch as bullets hailed down from the heavens right next to him, making shallow craters in the ground and hopefully deleting the enemy. The jet then curved back upwards and circled around, ready for another run.

=-=-=

Enigma.EXE
HP: 130
1: AirRaid1 Activation
2: Airshot2 > RockcubeA > HeelnaviLeader [30 DMG, Strong Knockback, 200 DMG to recipient]
3: Areagrab > Behind HeelnaviLeader [Possible dodge]
4: Bighammer1 > HeelnaviLeader [160 DMG, Impact, Breaking]
5: Flameline1 > HeelnaviLeader, to the left as a wall [70 [color=red]Fire[/color] DMG, 3 Targets]

Data Influx: Ready!
Data Vampirism: Ready!
Data Solidification: Ready!
Data Augmentation: Used with Flameline1.
Flucatuating Nature: Directed at normal Heelnavis (forwards).

Accuracy (for reference)
Airshot2: A
Bighammer1: B [+1 from Areagrab]
Flameline1: B [+1 from passive sig]

AirRaid1
HP: 100
1: Machine gun fire > HeelnaviLeader [10 DMG x 10 Shots]

Just to make sure: Enigma areagrabs behind the FARTHEST RockCube, so he is two tactical actions BEHIND the other navis, with a wall of fire now in-between him and the other Heelnavis that only have melee-style weapons. Right?
= Bump. =
Enigma began his assault upon the leader as he first summoned up a wind storm to blow back the RockCube protecting the leader of the group, sending the bugger flying as the RockCube impacted his face. "OI! WATCH THE FACE YAH LITTLE SHIT! Chicks dig the-" The Heelnavi boasted as he, and the rest of his gang, saw Enigma disappear into thin air. "OI! WHERE DID THAT SHIT GO TO!?" He swore before being pounded into the ground by Enigma's Bighammer.
"OI OI OI!" The rest of the group yelled out as they rushed at him, trying to protect their leader before a wall of flames appeared, the leader managed to evade it, if barely. The group to the left froze as they backed off. The ones to the right however...managed to conk Enigma over the head with a blackjack and the other had a mace in hand, attempting to hit Enigma a second time. Enigma managed to dodge thanks to residual data from his areagrab as the pilot then attacked the leader, pelting him with bullets. Sending him to critical status. "I'LL MURDER YOU!" he shouted at Enigma as he got up.

HeelnavisA&B are one move away due to flameline wall.

Heelnavileader: 40 (near Enigma)
HeelnaviA: 250 (behind Flameline wall)
HeelnaviB: 250 (behind Flameline wall)
HeelnaviC: 250 (near to Enigma, Blackjack in hand)
HeelnaviD: 250 (near to Enigma, Mace in hand)

Enigma: 105
AirRaid: 100 (1 of 3 turns till disappearing)

Rock cubes are 1 move away
RockCubeA: DELETED

Enigma grunted in pain as the blackjack met with his skull, connecting with a sickening crack. Stumbling backwards like a drunk man, he clutched his head in pain before releasing a stream of cursewords.

Man up, Ceres snorted. Didn't I just buy some four thousand's worth of process upgrades so this wouldn't happen? he demanded, not exactly pleased with his navi. Come on, use your head, he snapped, before chuckling at the unintentional pun.

Shut up... Enigma groaned, not taking his arms away from his head for one second. The data seemed to be swollen, making an almost comical lump on the top of his head. Oddly enough, it wasn't growing but flattening itself, the data contained inside of it flowing outwards and speeding back to Enigma. It hastily patched up holes in his structure, but something seemed odd; it wasn't just fixing structural damage, it was filling up every single hole. After about five seconds of data re-assignment, Enigma looked like, well, a normal navi, if a bit purple. He also seemed to lack the ability to move, seeing as when he tried to take a step, a shockwave erupted from the point of contact. Reminiscent of a Met's pickhammer-attack, the burst rippled out towards the Heelnavi leader, making odd electrical sounds as it went. Intrigued, Enigma called out to Ceres, but found that his voice had become raspier, thicker, more gruff: Send a Zapring?

I thought the anger-GMO was weird... Ceres muttered, slotting in the requested chip nevertheless. Ironbody's always fun though.

Enigma tried his best to nod, finding that his head's range of motion was about half that of his normal flexibility. Uncomfortably turning to the Heelnavi that'd smacked him on the head, he readied the launcher with a bent elbow, as it seemed he didn't have much motion there either. Aiming at the adversary with an air of irritation, he growled, Sit tight, pulling the trigger and watching as the electrified disc sped out of the launcher. Oddly enough, it was launched at almost double the speed of a normal Zapring, and Enigma noticed curiously that the launcher was the same color as the rest of him as opposed to yellow.

Woah, Ceres gasped, that thing does 70, not 40.

What're you talking about? Enigma ground out tersely, not enjoying the grating sensation of his new speech very much at all.

There's a power boost with the Ironbody, Ceres laughed triumphantly.

Slot in some good stuff then, Enigma replied, not seeming very fazed by the information.

Done, Ceres confirmed, slotting in another three chips in addition to the electrifying one. Don't focus on the stunned ones as much.

Enigma, knowing this, deigned not to reply but instead took action. Activating the first chip, Enigma lowered his eyes instead of his neck to see what had appeared on his arm. Indeed, it was the v-shape that signified a Wideshot, but it was Enigma's purple instead of the usual watery blue tint. Frowning, he did his best to line up the gun with the three Heelnavis closest to him, not exactly sure of what would happen yet. When he deemed it was the best aim he'd ever have, he released the shot, feeling a significantly larger knockback but not really getting anything from it because of his Ironbody. He watched curiously as the blue-and-purple mix of Aqua data sped towards the trio of Heelnavis, a watery torrent of damage.

Yeah, that did 20 more than normal, Ceres commented, studying his PET intently. I don't know how this happened, but I like it.

At least you can walk, Enigma grumble-rasped, equipping his next chip. Looking at the only unused chip so far curiously, Enigma turned the MarkCannon to the mace-wielding Heelnavi malevolently. Knowing it had some sort of lock-on, he pulled the trigger, somewhat surprised as a swinging crosshair swept back and forth over the terrain a couple of times before selecting the correct Heelnavi and firing a purple-augmented shot. Frowning slightly, Enigma equipped the last of the chips as the MarkCannon shot finished its journey, finding with some delight a familiar Heatshot. It also bore purple decorations, and Enigma centered the sights between the Heelnavi with the mace and the formerly powerful one, ready to begin the cleanup of this particular group. When he pulled the trigger, the Heatshot made a considerably louder bang reminiscent of a 50-cal turret, sending the fiery data flying towards the two Heelnavis. Seeming satisfied with his work and knowing no harm would come his way from the melee-oriented Heelnavis, Enigma called out, Come and get me.

=-=-=

Enigma.EXE [IRONBODY]
HP: 105
1: Data Solidification Activation (Stun > HeelnaviD) [1 turn of Ironbody, 100 Strengthen pool]
2: Zapring1 > HeelnaviC [40 [color=yellow]Elec[/color] DMG +30, Stun]
3: Wideshot1 > HeelnaviC, HeelnaviLeader, HeelnaviD [60 [color=blue]Aqua[/color] DMG +20, 3 Targets]
4: MarkCannon1 > HeelnaviD [70 DMG [b]+35[/b], Seeking, Lockon]
5: Heatshot1 > HeelnaviD, Spread > HeelnaviLeader [40 [color=red]Fire[/color] DMG +15, Spread1]
(The Strengthen bonuses are to the first targets of the spread chips.)

Data Solidification: 6TCD.
Data Augmentation: Used with Wideshot1.
Fluctuating Nature: Directed at HeelnaviD.

AirRaid1
1: Machine gun fire > HeelnaviC [10 DMG x 10 Shots]

Christ, this is ridiculously complicated.
Max damage to HeelnaviLeader: 100
Max damage to HeelnaviC: 250
Max damage to HeelnaviD: 220
That's with the Strengthen values apportioned correctly. >_>
"OI! HE CAN'T MOVE! BASH HIS FUCKING NOGGIN IN!" the leader cried as he attempted to bash Enigma's noggin in with his fists...only to be met with a sicking crunch as he hit it. "OOOOOOIIIIII!!!" he cried in pain as his subordinate quickly took a stun from Enigma's signature. Enigma then managed to get off a Zapring on one of the Heelnavis as well as a Wideshot, deleting the leader without much of a fight from him and hitting the other two targets as they rushed in at Enigma, bashing his head with the various weapons they had, again, to no avail. One was then promptly blasted in the face with a Markcannon and the other finally was hit with a heatshot blast, the splash hit nothing as Enigma's companion brought in a LOT of bullets and deleted the target without a fight. As the Flameline died, the other two then rushed in and tried to beat Enigma up, once more, to absolutely no avail...do heelnavis ever learn?

Heelnavileader: DELETED
HeelnaviA: 250 (near Enigma, big ass metal bat equipped)
HeelnaviB: 250 (near Enigma, has a bat equiped)
HeelnaviC: 30 (near to Enigma, Blackjack in hand)
HeelnaviD: DELETED

AirRaid: 100 (2 of 3 turns till disappearing)

Watching with amusement as the Heelnavis tried to attack him, Enigma just smiled infuriatingly into their faces until they gave in. By then, his Ironbody effect had worn off, though he could tell that something was wrong. Did some program shut off or something? I feel weird, Enigma professed, looking to Ceres for an answer.

As it turned out, not Ceres but the PET had the answer: BUSTER LOCK EFFECTIVE it announced, blinking and beeping crazily. Doesn't matter, you never use your buster anyways, Ceres laughed. Here, have the Widesword, do some damage, he added, slotting in the mentioned chip as well as another, just in case.

Any time, Enigma laughed, feigning nonchalance about the buster lock. I hope that doesn't ever come back to haunt me... he thought, equipping the Widesword nevertheless and turning to face the weakest Heelnavi. I thought you would've learned not to hit me the first time, he snapped, whipping out the Widesword to his side in the most intimidating manner he could manage. Holding it up to the right, Enigma slashed downwards with the emerald blade, slicing a line not only across the breadth of the blackjack-wielding navi but also stretching outwards to reach the navis with bats. He made a good few slashes in this manner, making sure that the weakest enemy was dead before focusing on the others. Taking a long stride, almost on the verge of a leap, Enigma closed the distance between himself and the stronger Heelnavis in a trice. Raising the Widesword for another blow, he went at it yet again, slashing back and forth between the navis to the point of overkill.

I'm almost out of fuel, the pilot reported, interrupting Enigma's bloodlust rather abruptly. I can take another few potshots, but then I'm gone.

Fire away, Enigma shrugged, then returned to his frenzy, slashing another good three or so times before stepping backwards to admire his handiwork. Oh, wait, you slotted in another chip? he asked suddenly, apparently just noticing the backup chip that was next in the queue.

Just the usual Dash for cleanup, shrugged Ceres. Enigma nodded and activated it, severing his connections to the indigo Fishy immediately so it could attack however it liked. And sure enough, the Fishy sped off, making five or so runs through the area, just in case the Heelnavis had managed to cling to some shred of life.

=-=-=

Enigma.EXE
1: Widesword > HeelnaviC, HeelnaviB, HeelnaviA [80 DMG, 3 possible targets]
2: Widesword > HeelnaviC, HeelnaviB, HeelnaviA [80 DMG, 3 possible targets]
3: Widesword > HeelnaviB, HeelnaviA [80 DMG, 3 possible targets]
4: Widesword > HeelnaviA, HeelnaviB [80 DMG, 3 possible targets]
5: Dash Attack > Survivors [90 DMG, Impact, 5 possible targets]

Data Solidification: 5TCD.
Data Augmentation: Used with first Widesword attack.
Fluctuating Nature: Directed forwards.

AirRaid1
1: Machine gun fire > HeelnaviA [10 DMG x 10 Shots]
= Hopeful bump! =
Enigma wiped out his Widesword and went to work. His first slash managed to eliminate the weakest of the two, but, it didn't manage to hit the other two as they jumped out of the way. His second, third, and fourth slashed managed to connect though, but, they then attempted to hit Enigma, but, he dashed through them, deleting them on contact. Green mystery data drops from the remain trio's corpses. Unfortunately, his buster lock wouldn't go away...not just yet...

Heelnavileader: DELETED
HeelnaviA: DELETED
HeelnaviB: DELETED
HeelnaviC: DELETED
HeelnaviD: DELETED

Enigma: 105 (buster lock engaged! 1 Turn left. carries over to the next battle/thread)

Rewards: 2500z
Enigma grinned widely before plunging wordlessly further into the Net, trying to get as much zenny as possible before the tournament started.

= Battle 6 please. =
Two hands float in front of Engima, open palmed as if to say STOP. Behind them sit three scattered Magtects, darting back and forth while keeping faced forward. A group of Eleballs sit in the very back. The floor is all metal. Brutal.

HandyA: 80
HandyB: 80
MagtectA: 90
MagtectB: 90
MagtectC: 90
EleballA: 80
EleballB: 80
EleballC: 80

Terrain: 100% Metal

Battle 6 Begin
Oh, look, another quickie, Ceres snorted as Enigma walked into the area. I really love Metal panels, too.

I'd actually prefer a battle that's harder so I can have an excuse to heal, replied Enigma coolly, crossing his arms as he surveyed the opposition. Looks like a job for... Zapring, Flameline, Heatshot? he suggested.

I'll send the Widesword and Dash for cleanup, Ceres agreed, meticulously slotting the chips in one after the other. We could use some more elemental chips in general.

Oh, yeah, I've got my eyes on those Bubblers for sale in Chad's BBS thread; those, with maybe a Boomerang and an Elecreel could really make our folder a lot stronger, Enigma plotted, equipping the first of his chips as he spoke. It's nice not having any elemental weaknesses, either.

Sure, Ceres chuckled. We probably can keep busting in SciLabs for the Elec chips, and then head back to Yumland for Wood ones.

Fair enough, Enigma replied, losing interest in conversation as he realized that the viruses could attack whenever they wanted to. Now that the Zapring had fully formed during his little chat, he aimed at the Handy closest to him. Not very smart; why make yourself a bigger target? Enigma frowned, thinking that the 'thou shalt not pass' message was rather impractical. Your loss, he shrugged, releasing the electrified ring and turning away to the Magtect group that was darting back and forth in the background as the projectile sped towards its target. Unsure of exactly how to hit all three at once, Enigma turned to Ceres and asked quizzically, think I should try to hit 'em on a diagonal?

Yeah, use the augmentation while you're at it, the operator agreed, giving a curt nod of approval.

Sounds good, nodded Enigma, looking to the Magtects with an air of determination. Strafing a bit to the left, Enigma held the Flameline aloft, trying to line it up so that it would make contact with all three of the elusive viruses. Standing stock-still once he'd reached what he deemed a diagonal angle, he held his breath and watched the viruses move. Once he'd caught hold of their pattern, Enigma began timing his shot, letting the pattern run once, twice, three times, before firing and watching the flames spew outwards towards the viruses, aided by his own data. Satisfied with this attack, he moved backwards a bit to target the Handy, equipping a Heatshot as he aimed his shot. Lining it up so that the Handy would be in front of the Magtects, he pulled the trigger of the cylindrical gun, sending even more fire towards the viruses.

Hot damn, laughed Ceres, these chips really do chop 'em up.

It was definitely worth trading in the NaviCust parts, agreed Enigma, equipping his most powerful chip with a wide grin slapped onto his face. Drawing the sword carefully as he moved towards the Eleballs, Enigma's eyes were already darting from left to right, calculating when the viruses would be in-line for the optimal strike. Winding the sword up behind him and to the left, Enigma lunged forwards with his right leg and followed through with his arm, making a neat slice along where the three Eleballs were floating, an audible slicing sound emanating from the sword as he activated his final chip. Leaping backwards and cutting his connections with the Fishy as he seemingly always did, Enigma backed up cautiously and defended himself with a data-shield. The Fishy made its runs through the area quickly and efficiently, and when it had made the maximum of five runs, it spontaneously exploded into bits of indigo data, leaving Enigma either alone or without friends.

=-=-=

Enigma.EXE
1: Zapring1 > HandyA [40 [color=yellow]Elec[/color] DMG (x2), Stun]
2: Flameline1 > MagtectA, MagtectB, MagtectC [70 [color=red]Fire[/color] DMG (x2), up to 3 targets]
3: Heatshot1 > HandyB, Spread > Magtects? [40 [color=red]Fire[/color] DMG (x2), Spread1]
4: Widesword > EleballA, EleballB, EleballC [80 DMG, up to 3 targets]
5: Dash Attack > Anything left [90 DMG, Impact, up to 5 targets]

Data Solidification: Ready! (One turn left of buster lock)
Data Augmentation: Used with Flameline1.
Fluctuating Nature: Directed forwards.
= A bump, this be! =
[Only Elec does x2 on Metal panels, not Fire.]

The metal panels served their purpose quite nicely by jacking up the amperage on the Zapring. The empowered chip shocked the target Handy until only a smoking
crater was left.

But wait, there was some kind of barrier around the virus. It seemed to be made of static electricity. The moment the Zapring hit the Handy, a needle-thin bolt of lightning shot from the barrier, arced right over Enigma's shield, and hit him right on the forehead. It sent an unpleasant jolt through his body. Apparently, one of those Eleballs was responsible.

While Enigma had been busy nattering with Ceres and smashing up Handies, one of the Magtects swooped in and launched a doubly-powerful electric charge towards the Navi. His Fluctuating Nature smacked it aside. The Magtect looked positively dismayed -- at least, in the few seconds it had left to live before Enigma's Flameline tore it and its bretheren to ashes.

Another one of those lightning bolts shot out of nowhere and sent another zap through Enigma. The stupid things sure were getting annoying.

The Navi took a slice at the Eleballs, and managed to chop two of them into separate hemispheres. The last zipped out of the blade's way. There was no retaliatory lightning strike, so Enigma figured that he had deleted the one that had been generating the magnetic field. As a finishing blow, Enigma unloaded a DashAttack, which sent the last Handy flying but proved too inaccurate to bump off that Eleball.

It was Navi versus ball.

Who would win?

HandyA: DELETED!
HandyB: DELETED!
MagtectA: DELETED!
MagtectB: DELETED!
MagtectC: DELETED!
EleballA: DELETED!
EleballB: DELETED!
EleballC: 80 HP

Terrain: 100% Metal

Enigma.EXE: 85 HP
Give me everything, Enigma snarled. Having one virus left was never a satisfying feeling.

Sure, nodded Ceres, slotting in... well... everything! Enigma activated the first chip, an Areagrab, to warp off behind the Eleball before equipping a Bighammer and bringing it crashing down upon the virus' upper hemisphere. Darting backwards, he whipped both of his arms upwards, revealing two shotguns embedded in both wrists. Firing them separately in a motion very similar to that of artillery, Enigma finished off his onslaught with a Wideshot, not really in the mood to even watch the watery data speed off towards the virus when he fired it.

The tournament's starting soon, we should probably get ready, Ceres reminded Enigma, who deigned not to respond.

=-=-=

Enigma.EXE
HP: 85
1: Areagrab > Behind Eleball
2: Bighammer1 > Eleball [160 DMG, Breaking, Impact]
3: Shotgun > Eleball [50 DMG, Spread1]
4: Shotgun > Eleball [50 DMG, Spread1]
5: Wideshot > Eleball [60 [color=blue]Aqua[/color] DMG, 3 Targets]