To pass the time.

A beam of red light shoots downward from the sky and crashes to the ground, reforming into Delta as it does so. Delta looks around, then checks his HUD, "I can't believe that you didn't have enough zenny to buy the NaviCust Part."
Henry's only response is, "I can."
Delta decides to explore the network a little bit. After all, they're here to pass the time.
[Battle 1]
Two Billies advance upon Delta's position. Following the group up comes a Champu. It punches the air a few times in preparation for the coming fight.

BillyA: 50
BillyB: 50
Champu: 60

Terrain: 100 Normal

Delta: 100

Battle 1 Begin
Delta looks at the viri, then send a message to Henry, "We've got company. Three viri."
Henry looks at his PET, then slots in a zapring, "Zap the Champu with this."
Delta transforms his left hand into his buster and aims it at the Champu, then fires a bolt of electricity which expands into a ring as flies toward its target.
Delta looks at the two other viri and prepare to leap out of the way of their attacks.
1. ZapRing @ Champu (40 elec, stun 1)
2 & 3. Dodge.
[EDITNOTE: Buster stats: Attack is going to be at 2 for the rest of this battle. Chips: Not available for 2 turns after this one.]
Delta shocks the Champu into immobility and dodges the thunder balls the other two Billys send at him, but those attacks are coming back! Wuh-oh!

Champu: 20 (Stun!)

ThunderA: (Coming from the side)
ThunderB: (coming from the back)

Terrain: 100 Normal

Delta immediately leaps towards and over the thunderball coming from the side, fires two shots at the Champu, and leaps out of the way of an attack. I hope Henry gets back soon.
Summery:
1. Dodge.
2. Buster shot + Untapped potential @ Champu (8+10=18)
3. Dodge.
[NOTE: Buster stats: A:2 R:2 C:2, No chips next turn.]
Delta managed to dodge the Thunder Balls slowly creeping towards him and hit the Champu with his buster. The poor Champu couldn't do anything but to take the hit like a man, and the Thunder Balls turned and tried to hit the navi again!

Champu: 2

ThunderA: (Coming from the Back)
ThunderB: (Coming from the Left)

Terrain: 100% Normal
Delta steps around the thunder ball coming from the rear, then fires two shots at the champu. He prepares to dodge the thunderballs again if he needs to.
Summery:
1. Maneuver around the thunderball behind Delta.
2. Buster shot @ champu (8)
3. Dodge.
(bump)
(How did I miss this...?)

Delta failed at moving around the ball of thunder and instead gets hit, stunning him a little, but, he DOES manage to plug the single Champu. Deleteing it as the other thunder ball manages to hit him as well. Seems like he should put more effort into dodging if he wants to evade the attacks.

Champu: DELETED

Delta: 70 (STUNNED! ONE ACTION LOST NEXT TURN!)

Terrain: 100% Normal
Delta staggers, then shakes his head to clear it, Urgh...I need to take the billies out stat.
Henry's voice crackles as he reconnects his PET, "I'm back!" Then again as he looks at the battle, "I'll send you a shotgun to finish them off with."
Delta smiles as he forms his buster, "Thanks. I'll put it to good use." He lifts his buster and aims it at the billies, quietly saying "Say your prayers."
He fires the shotgun, then prepares to avoid any counter attacks.
Summery:
1. STUNNED!
2. Shotgun @ BillyA & BillyB (50)
3. Dodge.
Delta eliminates the two viruses, shaking off the stun all the while. In the remains of the two viruses that once stood before Delta...is a small amount of zenny data...seems like Delta had better fight better if he wants any chip data...

VICTORY!

Delta: 70

Reward data: 250z
Delta walks up to the chip data and looks at it, "Not much, but we'll keep trying." He sends the data on to the PET, then continues to explore.
[Battle 2]
Moving forward, Delta encounters three tank-like viruses. They fire off shots, cracking some panels, warning Delta to not proceed any further, but it's not like he'll back off because of that, right?

BeetankA: 50 HP
BeetankB: 50 HP
BeetankC: 50 HP

Terrain: 90% Normal, 10% Cracked (scattered)

Delta.exe: 70 HP

-BATTLE 2-
-FIGHT-
Delta looks at the tanks, "Hey Henry, I think that I saw these things on out mission." He investigate the tanks further, preparing to dodge if they attack.
Henry also looks at the tanks, "You're right. I wonder what those are, anyways. They're certainly tanks, but what kind?" He says as he slots in a shotgun chip, "Anyways, I'm sending a shotgun. You Know what to do."
Delta nods as he forms his buster, lifts it, and fires, sending the shot barreling downrange towards two of the tanks. He then prepares to dodge any shots the tanks might make.
Summery:
1. Dodge.
2. Shotgun @ BeetankA & BeetankB (50 each)
3. Dodge.
(OoC: And no, I do not know what Beetanks are- I haven't seen them in game, and they're missing from the database, so my character will remain ignorant for now. It would be nice if I could have at least description of the viri though- It would help me roleplay.)
((Sorry, Beatanks are basically like tanks in the form of round beetles with long tank-nozzels))

Delta manages a hit on one beatank, but the other waddles safely away from danger. Charging up its power, one fires a bomb for Delta, but the shot is a far cry from nailing the navi and ends up simply cracking the ground. Delta does recall, however, a past experience that reminds him to be careful of where he is stepping when facing the loathesome tanks.

BeetankA: DESTROYED
BeetankB: 50 HP

Terrain: 90% Normal, 20% Cracked (scattered)

Delta looks at the cracked ground, "That's weird.
Henry, curious as to what his navi is talking about asks, "What's weird?"
Delta looks at two of the panels, "These two panels are flickering between cracked and normal," he answers, poking one of the panels with his foot. He then looks up at the tanks to see where they are, ready to dodge out of the way if they shoot at him, "Must be some sort of bug. Can you send me a cannon?"
Henry quickly slots in the chip, "Sent."
Delta jumps to the side, then raises his buster and fires a shot at the tank he missed before.
Summery:
1 & 2. Dodge.
3. Cannon + Untapped Potential @ BeetankB (40+10=50)
Delta is quick on his feet, avoiding a pair of bombs sent sailing towards his position. He lines up one of the tanks and blasts it with a cannon, leaving a massive hole in it's hull and converting the virus into digital scrap. Delta manages to stay away from most of the cracked panels, but one of his footfalls strikes a panel and the surface falls away as he continues forward.

BeetankB: DESTROYED

Terrain: 80% Normal, 25% Cracked (scattered), 5% Broken (Near Delta)

Delta glances at the remaining virus, "Alright, there's only one left. Send me a ZapRing."
Henry nods as he slots in the chip, "Are you going to try out the attack plus?"
Delta aims his buster at the tank, then fires, launching a bolt of electricity towards the unsuspecting virus, "Yes, I think I will." He then fires his buster at the tank four times.
Summery:
1. ZapRing @ BeeTankC (40 elec + stun 1)
2. Buster shot @ BeeTankC (3*2*2=12)
3. Buster shot @ BeetankC (12)
The first electric ring was a sure hit, stunning the last Beetank right at its place. Helplessly standing still, the Virus tried to struggle before getting shot multiple times by Delta's busters.

BeetankB: DESTROYED
BeetankC: DESTROYED

Terrain: 80% Normal, 25% Cracked (scattered), 5% Broken (Near Delta)

-BATTLE WON!-
[MiniBomb] Battle Chip, 100z
Delta picks up the reward data and sends it on to the PET, then looks around, "Should we head into another area, or not?"
Henry is looking over the reward, A minibomb and some zenny. Not bad, when Delta asks, "Huh? Oh yeah, keep exploring."
Delta looks around, then continues on.
[Battle 3]