Let's spend some time

"Hahaha, that was perfect!" laughed Kirin from her room as Hien and Souhi danced around in a circle. Hearing Alphonse talk, the sisters hop over and poke him in the leg.

"Alfy, don't take on the whole world! We want some of it to play with~!" whined Hien and Souhi in unison.

(Battle 2 Start)
Virus Attack!

ChampuA: 60
ChampuB: 60
ChampuC: 60
KabutankA: 80
KabutankB: 80
KabutankC: 80
KabutankD: 80
DBLCube: 200 <R>

Alphonse: 120
Hien: 70
Souhi: 70

Battle 2 Start!
((<R>? Does that mean that it's behind us, right?))

"They look like an ideal amount of enemies!!"

"Ohh! That tank looks pretty dangerous...Alright, let's go!!"

Alphonse gets his usual boomerang ready on his right hand. He retracts the wooden arch back, aiming towards the group of little mouse viriis. He finally adjusted his arms and threw the boomerang, sending it to sear through the light airs in the battle field.

"Hmm...Those tank viriis looks sturdy as a rock. It won't be easy to delete them"

"Doesn't matter how much the enemy can take. Just hit them till they're down!!"

Alphonse nodded and smiled, taking his stand and preparing his fist. The gauntlet started to smoke, getting larger by the second, till it bursted into flames. Alphonse took a quick glance at the tank virii and shot a whirl of fiery fist towards it. In his action, Alphonse remains calm, ready to evade any upcoming attacks.

Actions:
1: Take Aim @ Champu Groups
2: Boomerang1 (60/Wood/3-Multi) @ Champu A/B/C
3: FireHit1 (70/Fire) @ KabutankA
4: Gets ready to evade
((Naw, it means it's Red.))
((...That makes it way more confusing >_<!!))
"Yay, more toys!" cheered Hien and Souhi, hopping up and down estactically. "Kirin, give us some chips so we can play!"

"Alright, here you go!" shouted Kirin as she slotted in a Shotgun, Bubbler, and Cannon. Hien's right hand turned into the Bubbler, while Souhi's hands turned into the Shotgun and Bubbler.

"Kirin~!" moaned Souhi, "I'm supposed to use the Bubbler!"

Meanwhile, Hien was running around in circles, screaming, "Water! Water! Get it off! Water!"

"Just shoot it and throw it off, sister!" yelled Souhi at her frantic sibling. Hien screeched to a halt, quickly fired the Bubbler at two of the Kabutanks, threw it off in a haste, curled up in a ball, and began rocking back and forth, her sanity severely strained by the Aqua chip that was on her hand.

Sighing, Souhi followed up Hien's attack with a blast from the Shotgun towards the same two Kabutanks Hien targeted, then shooting the Cannon at the Kabutank Alphonse went after.

Summary:
1) Hien - Bubbler @ KabutankB/C (50 damage, splash, Aqua)
2) Souhi - Shotgun @ KabutankB/C (50 damage, splash)
3) Souhi - Cannon @ KabutankA (40 damage)
Two Champus are put out by the boomerrang while one tank is punched. Hein only hits the first tank with her Bubbler while Souhi nails both targets with the shotgun. Then she brings down the tank Alphonse damaged. A tank attacks Alphonse but misses. The Cube, on the other hand, zaps Souhi with a laser.

ChampuA: DELETED!
ChampuB: 60
ChampuC: DELETED!
KabutankA: DELETED!
KabutankB: DELETED!
KabutankC: 30
DBLCube: 200 <R>

Alphonse: 120
Souhi: 30
(What does the color of the DBLCube mean? Element?)

"Owie, owie, owie!" cried Souhi, hopping around in circles after being hit by the laser attack.

"Stupid virus!" yelled Kirin. "Hien, use these to whoop that cube thing!"

Kirin slotted in two chips, and Hien's hands turned into a Cannon and a Sword. Getting a better idea, though, Hien converted the Sword data into a ball of warm heat in her hand and ran over to her sister. Hien placed her warm hand over the spot where Souhi was hit, and the damage quickly began to dissipate. Souhi jumped up, hugged her sister, and the two ran over to the DBLCube.

"Huh...? Oh, wait, I forgot that you two were Recovery types," laughed Kirin as she bonked herself on the head. "Now, show those virii what it means to mess with us!"

"You're gonna get it now!" shouted the pair as Souhi threw a layer of ice on the ground under the virus. In response, Hien quickly melted the ice into water, and Souhi then reformed the water around the virus and re-froze it, encasing the enemy in ice with their signature Slip 'N Slide attack.

Turning around, the sisters noticed that one of the Kabutanks they attacked before survived, so Hien let loose the Cannon round she still had on it.

Summary:
1) Hien - Conversion (Sword) @ Souhi (80 x .5 = +40 HP)
2) Pair - Slip 'N Slide @ DBLCube (20 damage, 2 TCD, 2 turn freeze)
3) Hien - Cannon @ KabutankC (40 damage)
((Check the DBLBEAM Chip in the Original Section. Red is attack mode and Blue is support mode

Also...I'll be taking that DBLcube can't dodge...since...It's a cube XD))

Alphonse stopped and had a expression of sorrow all over his face.

"This isn't good..."

"Eh??"

"I failed..."

"EHH???"

"...As a gentleman to protect the Princesses...How could I!!"

"...What the f--"

"I shall not fail this time!!"

Alphonse snapped into action, running furiously towards the large cube. Alphonse readied his feet and closed into the cube little by little.

"A little payback for what you've done!!"

With him shouting with top of his lung, he landed a flaming kick on top of the DBLcube. Alphonse quickly retracted from the DBLcube and called his infamous arsenal of Heatshot in position. He equipped it on his right arm and carefully aimed it towards the split target, mentally locking them in his mind. Alphonse pulled the trigger, shooting the wave of fiery bullets towards the two targets. He retracted the gun to shoot another blast, but before it's initial shot, the fires blazing outside of the gun flared furiously, making the fire twice as large.

"If you want A payback so bad, TELL THEM WITH YOUR STRENGTH!!"

K's voice echoed through the battle field as an inferno of bullets rained down on the same viriis.

Actions:
1: Halberd Impaler (70/Fire/4CD) @ DBLCube
2: Take Aim @ ChampuB / Kabutank D
3: HeatShot Blast (45/Fire/Spread) @ ChampuB / KabutankD
4: HeatShot Blast + Untapped Power (45+10/Fire/Spread) @ ChampuB / KabutankD
((Also, watch the autohitting, Bomber.))

Hein heals her sister before they both worked together to freeze the cube. Hein the takes out a tank. Of course, the cube then escapes the ice as Alphonse's firey attack connects with it. Then the Champu is torn apart by the Heatshots. The last tank blasts Alphonse.

ChampuB:DELETED!
KabutankC: DELETED!
DBLCube: 110 <R>

Alphonse: 100
((Ouch...both of my attacks towards Kabutank missed TT-TT))

"Oh my, the Princesses sure knows how to tend themselves...Ahh, even a Gentleman such as I cannot comprehend such siblings bonds!!"

"For god sake!! Can't you stop talking for once, all I ask, ONCE!! and finish this battle!!"

"As you wish~"

Alphonse slid his both of his hands out slowly, revealing his metal gauntlet. In a flash, the fingers of the gauntlet morphed into a sharp, knife-like claws, just crying for the taste for action. Alphonse clashed his double rageclaw and dashed towards the lone Kabutank. His claw marched closer to the Kabutank to land it's mortal slash. Alphonse discarded his left armed rage claw, switching it to a large barreled gun. Alphonse only took a second and shot the flurry or bullets towards the Cube. Alphonse dashed away from the Cube and struck his hands forward, summoning a large shield to protect him.

Actions:
1: RageClaw Slash (40/Grapple) @ KabutankD
2: RageClaw Slash (40/Grapple) @ KabutankD
3: Shotgun Blast (50/Spread) @ DBLcube
4: Activate Guard + Untapped Power (+10 Counter)
Fumbling around on her desk, Kirin snatched up her last two attack chips, shouting, "Alright, let's end this with some style!"

The twins cheered as Hien received a Zapring and Souhi got a RageClaw. First thing first, Hien fired the Zapring at the DBLCube, in hopes of paralyzing it until it was finished.

"Kirin said she wanted style, right?" asked Hien as her Zapring launcher disappeared.

"Yeah..." contemplated Souhi, looking at her RageClaw. "Hmm... Hey, I got an idea!" shouted Souhi quickly, giving her hand to Hien. Catching her sister's drift, Hien grabbed Souhi's hand and began spinning her in circles. After a few rounds, Hien let go, sending Souhi flying towards the DBLCube, RageClaw ready to pierce through the enemy...

Summary:
1) Hien - Zapring @ DBLCube (40 damage, Elec, stun)
2) Hien - Throw Souhi at DBLCube
3) Souhi - RageClaw @ DBLCube (40 damage)
((When the crowd's thinned out, its harder to hit with splash. I didn't forget about it, if that's what you're implying, Goroke.))

Alphonse beats up the tank before shooting the cube once. The twins then tag team thier way to victory, Hien zapping the final enemy and then sending her sister at it to deal the fatal blow.

ChampuB:DELETED!
KabutankC: DELETED!
KabutankD: DELETED!
DBLCube: DELETED!

Alphonse: 100

Rewards: 400z each
((Nah...I was so damn surprised that two of the shots missed. I wasn't complaining about it...I learned my lesson back then^^))

"This is actually quite enjoyable now!! Those new viriis are just exhilarating to fight!!"

"Exhilarawah?"

[Commence Battle #3]
Giving each other a high-five, Hien and Souhi cheered at another victory.

"Alright girls, great job! Keep that great work coming!" shouted Kirin.

(Battle 3 Start)
And here they are!

BoomerA: 60 HP
BoomerB: 60 HP
BoomerC: 60 HP
ElecOgreA: 120 HP
ElecOgreB: 120 HP
StarfishA: 60 HP
StarfishB: 60 HP
StarfishC: 60 HP
WindboxA: 100 HP

Alphonse.EXE: 100
Hien.EXE: 70
Souhi.EXE: 70

--FIGHT FOR YOUR LIFE!--
Glancing at the group of vicious viriis, Alphonse sighed with both relief and satisfaction. Readjusting his gauntlet, he prepared for the battle.

A Starfish, ElecOgre, Boomer, and a box-o-gusts...This going to be truly interesting!!"

Snapping his fingers, a holograph window appeared besides him, revealing K staring blankly into Alphonse.

"Whajawant?"

"A Boomerang Chip...And try to send two of my heatshots to the twin princesses"

"Boomerang and...Wha? What do you want me to do again?"

"Send a pair of heatshots to the two princesses...I'll explain it to you later"

"Alright...wait...How do I do that?"

Ignoring K's question, flows of green datas formed into a large boomerang onto his hand. Alphonse carefully leered to the group of Starfishes and gripped his boomerang harder. Noticing the Windbox, he knew that it would create a turbulence with his boomerang, even increasing the chance of ricocheting the boomerang straight back at Alphonse. Thinking it through, he smiled and retracted his boomerang further. The boomerang started to be covered by a green aura growing larger by the second, and instantly, He flinged the boomerang with all his strength. He turned back, hoping that his boost would slice through the winds of the Windbox.

Alphonse's hand shifted into a large, flaming gun. He aimed the gun straight at the group of hovering Boomers, shooting the barrage of fiery bullets straight at them.

Actions:
1: Take Aim @ Starfish Group
2: Add Untapped Power to his throw, ignoring the gust from the Windbox.
3: Boomerang (60/3-hit/Wood) @ Starfish A/B/C
4: HeatShot (45/Spread/Fire/CRITICAL) @ Boomer A/B
((Bump...I dunno why, but Bump TT^TT

WHERE'S BOMBER!!!!))
(Sorry again, Goroke. You already know my excuse. <__<)

"Ooh, lots of playmates!" cheered Hien as Souhi counted them one by one.

"... Nine virii?! Wow, we'll have a lot of fun now! Le-" said Souhi, stopping when the gusts from the Windbox blew her over.

"Oww..." moaned Souhi as she pushed herself up.

"Stupid box! We'll show him!" shouted Hien. Souhi nodded, running up against the wind until she couldn't get any closer and throwing a sheet of ice under the gusty virus. Hien responded by melting the ice with some fire, and Souhi finished by trying to refreeze the water around the Windbox, hoping to stop it, well, cold.

Turning their attention to the tough-looking ElecOgres, the twins waited for some chips, quickly getting a Cannon each from Kirin. Lifting their weapons up, each sister blasted off a shot towards the closest ElecOgre.
Summmary:
1) Pair - Slip N' Slide (20 damage, 1 TCD, freezing)
2) Hien - Cannon @ ElecOgreA (40 damage)
3) Souhi - Cannon @ ElecOgreA (40 damage)
((You can't lend chips either.))