Windbox: 100
ElecogreA: 120
ElecogreB: 120
ElecogreC: 120

Gunner: 140
Divinity: 100
Druidman: 80

Battle 1 Start!
Steve sprang into action first. "You won't be able to do much of anything with that stupid Widbox operational, Druidman!" he said worridly, flipping through his chip supply. "You should focus on that first, or else everyone will be hindered by it." Picking up two chips, he smiled. "Take out that fan with the best of your ability, then See how well you can trash those Orges!" Steve said, picking out a gray chip and a green one, and slotting htem into his PET. "Double Battlechip In! Shotgun! Boomerang1!"

Druidman heard Steve's words and nodded. Drawing his scimitar, and holding it downwards, Druidman let out a burning chant, a chant of noble warriors the forged their ways across countless fields of battle, a passionate chant from the heart, with a low hum, Druidman opened his eyes, a violent shade of crimson. All of the powers of the fire domain now corsed through him, and holding the scimitar high in the high, and pointing at the Windbox, he roared, "ENTANGLING HEAT FORCE!!!" A small explosion engulfed his scimitar, bright flames immolated it's surface, simultanously, Vines burst forth from the ground, surrounding the immoble virus, closing in to wrap around them tightly, as Druidman charged blindly into the fray, scimitar held aloft...

Darting back away slightly from the immediate area, Druidman fiddled with his gauntlet. A quick press of the button flipped back the leaf blades, revealing a wicked shotgun barrel. Pulling open the chamber and inserting the chip cartridge, Druidman quickly charged some extra energy into it. Twirling around, he brought the gauntlet downwards on the windy virus yet again, and lining up the crosshair, Druidman unleashed a slavo of pellets on the virus.

Running back to the general area of Gunner and Divinity, Druidman pulled the scimitar around in front of him. Taking it in both hands, he began to focus his power into the blade, as he bent it around into the shape of a boomerang. Holding the new weapon over his head, Druidman closed one eye and stuck out his tounge slightly, and, in one fluid motion, hurled the boomerang at the group of hulking ElecOrges.

1.)Entangling Heat Force to Windbox. (20Wood, 40Fire)
2.)Untapped Potential: Shotgun Battlechip to Windbox. (60Norm, splash to whatever.)
3.)Boomerang1 Battlechip to ElecOrgeA/B/C. (65Wood/65Wood/65Wood)
"While we're unable to see Druidman's operator, I'm sure the teamwork will be fine." Area said this as she took out two chips from her miniature pile. She still had barely any chips, but was fortunate about her last trade that won her a Boomerang chip. She slotted in a chip with precise movement and Divinity immediately stopped giggling as she felt the data flowing into her programs. Her head jumped up to a normal stance and she stared at the enemies before the group she was in. "Analyzing... Wind is being annoying. Let's take care o--" Divinity couldn't finish her sentence as she felt Druidman focusing on the Windbox virus. "Excellent," whispered Divinity and turned her head towards other viruses. Both shields started to shine with light as she took them to her chest and swung them back to their position close to her hips.

The light of the right shield started to transform slightly as it gained a ferocious blade completely along the edge. The blade started to spiral with rapid movements as it became the same chainsaw she had used before. Lifting herself slightly off the ground she flew against the wind, that was still there for now, with energy coming her boots to propel her more swiftly towards her enemies. "This... Ain't easy... Area..." muttered Divinity as she went head-on against the wind. "Your armor is sturdy enough to withstand it. Your power is good enough to force yourself through it," replied Area as she looked at some status sheets on the PET.

Eventually reaching the enemies, she grinned and swung her shield at it cutting a void into the air before her that showed her where the virus was. The wind flowed softly to the right, as she had swung from left to right, and sensed the next target immediately. Pressing her wings against her back to prevent them from getting harmed by her own weapon, she spinned around and slashed at the other virus. She wasn't entirely sure if it was the virus she wanted to hit, but it had a long nose and a round body so it had to be another Kabutank like her previous target.

Remaining on her spot close to the enemies, since she knew it was not affected by the wind so much, she held her right shield into the air and made the light shift to a green color. Beneath the shield appeared four holes in each direction like a compass. From the holes came a soft breeze that would eventually be the guiding system of the Boomerang she was about to throw. Spinning again, she dislodged the shield of her wrist and threw it at the flaming viruses while the air that come from beneath guided it towards the viruses for an almost excellent hit.

All the time she had been executing her attacks, she also felt the attacks of the others and grinned. "Teamwork is doing fine. That green guy has some interesting moves, Area." "He seems familiar... For some reason... As if I've seen him before..." muttered Area as she stared at Druidman from her PET. "Excuse me, I'm here..." muttered Divinity back while keeping her focus on the enemies around her.

1. Sword [80, Single] @ KabutankA
2. Sword [80, Single] @ KabutankB
3. Boomerang [60 Wood, Multiple] @ ChampuGroup
*Gust, assist Boomerang on his way
"Alright, Swift, I'll need the Wideshot and a --" Shing! A boomerang came out of nowhere and eviscerated the marauding Ogres. "Alright, just the --" Froosh! The Champus suffered a similar fate... "Man, we might be too strong for this area... Alright, I'll pick off whatever's left. Swift, the usual, please."

"The usual" was a series of heavy infantry rounds. Shotgun, Cannon, Shotgun... Just aim and pull your index finger. A streak of off-white energy burst from the barrel, lancing towards the unfortunate Kabutank in the blink of an eye. It was followed by its less-then-impressive cousin, the Cannon, which burst, spreading little streamers of light that left purple trails in Gunner's vision. urely it must be dead by now... Gunner looked about, gun at the ready, for anything that might have survived.

2. Cannon to KabutankC (40, [A])
3. Shotgun to whatever lives (50, [A])
Druidman's attack engulfs the box, which he then shoots to death. BAM!(A tank is hit too) He then releases a Boomerrang, which takes down two ogres. Divinity rushes forward, cutting into two tanks. She throws a Boomerrang at the firey group, taking down two before the weapon swerves off to the side and finishes off the last tank. Gunner now doesn't have much work to do... he simply shoots the final ogre with his weaker chips, leaving a single Champu. It then punches Gunner.

ChampuA: DELETED!
ChampuB: DELETED!
ChampuC: 60
KabutankA: DELETED!
KabutankB: DELETED!
KabutankC: DELETED!
Windbox: DELETED!
ElecogreA: DELETED!
ElecogreB: DELETED!
ElecogreC: DELETED!

Gunner: 130
Seeing the trail of flames behind the remaining Champu, she sensed its movement towards Gunner. Before she was capable of reacting with a counter attack, she saw the fist going up towards Gunner and knew it was a hit. "Don't..." muttered Divinity as she slowly took two steps back, "Hit..." Spreading her wings to out and arching them to the back she flung her hands back towards the wings and held her shields close to her wings. "My..."

"Swift... I hope your Navi has his feet on the ground," muttered Area as she looked at Swift from over her glasses. These few words were followed by a grin as she saw the charge power indicator started to rise quickly.

The halo floating above Divinity's head started to shine with a brighter light and her shields started to shine brighter as well as energy started to flow through her body. Eventually, as her energy was focused upon one target, she flung her shields and wings to the front. Bringing wind along the movements, she slammed her hands together as her shields and wings worked as amplifiers to propel a masssive attack of wind towards the enemy. Feeling the wind come from behind her back, forced in a stream forwards to her target, she grinned and muttered as the words flew along the wind, "Friends..."

1-3. Charge Attack [68] @ ChampuC

(( Majin: I can let you finish it in a short post quick, if you don't want to drag this out. ))
The agitated navi gathered energy, and then releases it in a mighty blast which wipes out the pathetic virus.

ChampuA: DELETED!
ChampuB: DELETED!
ChampuC: DELETED!
KabutankA: DELETED!
KabutankB: DELETED!
KabutankC: DELETED!
Windbox: DELETED!
ElecogreA: DELETED!
ElecogreB: DELETED!
ElecogreC: DELETED!

Rewards: 200z each, Wind to Druidman, Firehit1 and extra 100z to Divinity
"Impressive... Divinity has some real power." Swift hadn't expected a strike like that. Divinity was obviously far stronger than Gunner in terms of Navicust stats.

Back in the Net, Gunner idly wiped a small trickle of blood from the spot where the Champu had managed to crack his lip. He was struck dumb by Divinity's sudden retaliation. Until now, he had taken her for cold and serious. Perhaps he had been wrong... Swift filled in the silence.

"I'm impressed, Druidman. Between you and Divinity, Gunner and I hardly had anything to do. Want to see if we can find anything stronger?"
Spreading her wings again while moving her shields back to her side, she looked over her shoulder to see if her wings were still intact after such display of power. Slowly flapping them, she nodded and looked back at her allies. Noticing she was still far away from them, as she was close to the enemies first, she ran towards them with a slow pace. Stopping close to them, she first looked at Druidman with a smile and spoke to him, "That was quite a display of power. I'm glad you are on our side, Druidman. It'd be interesting to see more of your wood in coming battles... Maybe we should team up sometime, just the two of us." She closed her eyes and made her smile a bit wider as she had her face turned towards him, then turned her head towards Gunner while opening her eyes again.

Slowly walking over to him, she stopped close to him and held her face close to his for a short period while softly speaking to him, "You're hurt..." Her breath softly touched Gunner's lips as she withdrew her head and held her right hand up and was about to wipe the blood away but realized she was wearing gauntlets beneath her shields, not to forget her bodysuit as well. Looking at the wound, she tilted her head slightly as she was tied in thoughts.

Suddenly moving her head forwards slightly, she came closer to the small wound. "What are you...?" muttered Area as she saw the movement and thought about what she could do but then it happened. Divinity gently licked Gunner's lip to wipe away the blood. But after she had the blood wiped off his lip, she went down the rest of his lip while staring at him with her pearl bright eyes. "UH-HUM," coughed Area out loud as she felt her eye twitching because of her Navi's reaction to this. Quickly moving her head backwards and taking a few steps away from Gunner, she laughed embarrassed while holding a hand behind her head. "Let's hope you won't do this every time someone gets hurt... We wouldn't want to promote getting ourselves hurt in a battle, do we?" Divinity nodded slowly at this comment, but looked at Gunner slightly while slowly licking her own lips.

"Interesting development. I'm going to have to talk to Soryu... I swear he and Persephone have to do with this..." thought Area as she kept staring at her Navi and then spoke about Swift's previous question. "It would be interesting to move to another place. This battle was easy while it brought forth... Interesting things..."
"Er, uh, yeah, dudette." Druidman stammered as Divinity smiled at him, thinking that she was quite a flirt. After her display with Gunner, however, Druidman felt that 'flirt' was too weak of a word. Staring incredously at both of the other Navis, he shook his head to clear his thoughts. Opting to focus on words rather than actions, Druidman stood at his maximum height, sheathed his scimitar, and cleared his throat. "I go where I'm needed, man. If we want to look for stronger dudes, then that's fine with me." he said matter of factly.

Steve, on the other hand, was highly amused to the point of almost falling out of his chair at Druidman's dillema. He wasn't sure wether this Divinity fancied him or not, but watching Druidman try to struggle out what to do for himself had an extremely high entertainment value. Even if Druidman was against it, Steve would almost certainly want to team up with Divinity and Gunner in the future.
"I think..." started Area, "It may be wiser to stay here for the time being now I think about it. There is some research event going on soon and I signed up for it. Going to another Net would be too much of a drag, so I'd actually like to stay here. We can team up afterwards again and go to a place with stronger enemies." Divinity had taken off both of her shields from her wrists, as Area was talking, and placed them on the ground. She stood on each shield, with the flat side upwards, and tried to balance on them. Spreading her arms to the sides, while keeping her wings pressed against her back, she carefully made the shields move under her feet as if she was on skis.

"If we would go to another place," continued Area, "We'd also have the risk of encountering enemies that'd take too long to beat. I really don't want to miss this challenge of the IPC." Divinity looked up at the other Navis after being immensely focused on the shields under her feet and spoke to them, "And I'd love to get my hands on another of those Firehit chips. I've got an awesome thing in mind with them." "Technically," muttered Area, "We just need more chips. Preferably elemental ones." Divinity nodded while lifting her left leg so she could balance upon a shield with only one leg. Carefully she jumped with her lifted leg upon the other shield while lifting the other leg in the process. "And if you're thinking about what my Navi is going," Area said as she figured they'd be thinking what the hell Divinity was doing, "She's training her body for good movements in battles. And to help me exercise."
Virus Attack!

MarkcannonA: 60
MarkcannonB: 60
MarkcannonC: 60
MarkcannonD: 60
MarkcannonE: 60
StarfishA: 60
StarfishB: 60
StarfishC: 60
StarfishD: 60
StarfishE: 60
DBLCubeA: 200 <R>
DBLCubeB: 200 <R>

Battle 2 Start!
Now balancing on her left leg, she turned around with wind coming from a strong movement of her wings and looked at the enemies. Holding her right hand downwards, she made her right shield float up to her hand as it attached itself to her wrist. Making a small jump forwards, she kneeled down and picked up the other shield with her left hand to attach it to her wrist. Taking it easy and calmly, she was interrupted by a voice coming from behind slightly, "Work it, woman..." Divinity glared back at a screen that had Area's face in it which was looking slightly agitated. "What...?" asked Divinity softly not understanding what was going on. "We have to defeat these goons soon so I can get to ACDC and you to Netfrica Net for the mission. We've been put in teams and we seem to have hit a spot with Druidman. Gunner is, unfortunately, in another team." Area spoke loud and clearly so everyone could hear her, but then Divinity spoke up with a bit of surprise in her voice, "So... We need to finish this as fast as possible." "Correct," said Area as she slotted three chips into the PET. "Fight," whispered Area as a grin appeared on her face.

"Gunner! Druidman! Strike quick and strong!" shouted Divinity as she took an offensive position, holding her right shield out to the front as both shields started to glow with the energy of the battle programs. She spinned around quickly, releasing her right shield towards the enemies in a blur of green light. After letting it fly out, she charged towards the enemies as a trail of flames came behind her in mid-air. Her right gauntlet, now free from a shield, charged the flaming attack of the chip data Area had slotted in previously. Making a small jump within her running movement, she thrust her fist at one of the Starfish enemies to send a burst of flames out towards it. Landing on the ground again, she felt the burning energy fade from her shield and made a small turn to head for other viruses. She caught her shield, as it returned from its attack, with her right wrist as the Sword energy immediately got charged around the edges. With a quick movement, she slashed at the nearest enemy. I hope the others have enough firepower... thought Divinity as she saw her shield going into a horizontal movement in front of her and knew she probably didn't do enough to finish it quick.

1. Boomerang [60 Wood, Multiple] @ StarfishGroup
2. Firehit1 [60 Fire, Single] @ StarfishE
3. Sword [80, Single] @ MarkcannonE
"No time to mess around, dudes!" Druidman cried out, readying his stance to dispatch these viruses quickly and efficently. Seeing Divinity streak to the left side of viruses, and Gunner no doubt preparing another long range assault behind him, Druidman darted off to the right, Calling to the heavens, "Steve, man! Chips, please!"

Steve, who had just finished checking the assignments for their mission, snapped back to the battle. "Right, strong and hard! Boomerang1! Energybomb! Vulcan2!" he cried out, popping in the chips from his folder.

Running to get to the right flank of the line of viruses, Druidman decided to risk running with a sharp object as he pulled out his scimitar, and began to bend it rapidly, causing the blade to glow a bright green, a shade that Divinity's Boomerang simply couldn't accomplish.Taking a brief stop to hurl the boomerang over his shoulder at the ranks of the Markcannon, Druidman continiued to charge down the line.

Stopping at the edge of the line, Druidman reached into his bag and pulled out a knobbly Energybomb. Knowing that this throw would be vitally important to to the team's succsess, and even the sucsess of the upcoming mission, Druidman took a flying leap up into the air, and, at the peak of his jump, flicked the bomb across his range of motion over the entire rank of the viruses, aiming at the hovering cube at the opposite end of the line.

Landing with a slight stumble, Druidman pulled out his gauntlet. With several taps of the sapphire crystals, Druidman leveled a moderate sized chaingun up, and simply charged down the line, firing like a madman and hollering like a complete fool.

1.)Boomerang1 Battlechip to MarkCannonA/B/C. (65Wood/65Wood/65Wood)
2.)Untapped Potentail:Energybomb Battlechip to DBLCubeB. (43Normx3)
3.)Vulcan2 Battlechip "Down the line." (15Normx5, pretty much starting at the top of the list of alive viruses, he keeps shooting until it dies, then keeps running. If he misses a shot, I suppose he risks running headlong into a virus.)

((Also: I won't be here Saturday and part of Sunday, so you have my permission to go on without me next round. Assume I did all dodges, or if you're feeling generous, I cast Entangling Heat Force on somethin'.))
The blush finally faded from Gunner's face as the opportunity to fight presented itself. "Quick and strong..." A gunslinger's specialty. His fist erupted into a clenched gauntlet of flame. It looked as if the others had already cut into the waves of enemies. However, many foes remained... He wouldn't be able to kill all of them unless he was really lucky. First, it was time to finish what the others had started. First off, it was time to get rid of that stationary turret... A sort of Cannon with a shield. Gunner had seen these before, but had never learned their names. Shield Cannons... He could only guess. But at any rate, he would have to get past those shields. Or would he...? He ran at the cannon. Just when it looked like he was going to collide, he leapt a short distance into the air, landing on the cannon. He nearly lost his footing as the virus swivelled its head, searching for him. He sat down to avoid falling off, and enjoyed the novelty of the situation for a moment. He raised his fist into the air, bringing his flaming knuckles down at the broad body of the cannon. The flames numbed whatever impact there might have been, and his knuckles caught air. Whether he had missed or punched clean through, he did not know. But he used the momentun to carry him down off of the confused and possibly ruined virus. The flames wreathing his hand and forearm sputtered and died. There was another single virus left; a Starfish. But he would handle that with his next attack.

He hated this weapon. It always got him soaked. So he decided to do something a little different.

His gun was still out of his hands. He brought his palms together, hoping that this would work and leave him relatively dry. The fiery glove had dried off his left side somewhat, but his pants were still clinging to his legs in an uncomfortable way. He concentrated on the chip data, making sure to keep his hands locked together. Suddenly, water began to spray out from between his palms in tiny streamers. He spread his arms quickly, releasing the water in a broad arc that increased in size as it went. Hopefully, it would wash over the Starfish and the Cubes... His next chip would serve a similar purpose, if not by the same means. He was afraid for a moment that the flame would fail to ignite due to his soaked gloves, but the dark blaze sprang to life just above his palm. If it erupted from thr ground, though, it might not catch the floating Cubes. Noting this, he got an idea. He idly tossed the flame into the air. Just as it reached the apex of its flight, it exploded into a wide disc that sent a rushing pillar of flame down to the viruses beneath. The hot wind from the inferno managed to dry him off a bit. However, that was far from his thoughts at the moment. Some viruses were still alive, from the looks of it. However, he knew how to fix that. He drew his beloved pistol. One pull of the trigger was all that was needed to send the gun's piercing round on its way.

2. Wideshot to StarfishD, DBLCubeA, and DBLCubeB (80, [A])
3. Flameline to DBLCubeA and B (70, [A])
4. Shotgun to DBLCubeA (50, [A]) [Splash DBLCubeB]
The Boomerrang races at the enemies, taking out two fish on the first pass, then striking down a third on the rebound. Divinity then smashes another fish with a firey fish and cuts down a Markcannon. Another three enemies go down with Druidman's own Boomerrang. He then chucks a bomb into a cube and uses his Vulcan to take down the final Markcannon (since Vulcan's go after only one enemy). Gunner then smashes a Markcannon. He then releases a wideshot, which fells one cube and damages another. His next attacks do just enough to delete the final enemy.

MarkcannonA: DELETED!
MarkcannonB: DELETED!
MarkcannonC: DELETED!
MarkcannonD: DELETED!
MarkcannonE: DELETED!
StarfishA: DELETED!
StarfishB: DELETED!
StarfishC: DELETED!
StarfishD: DELETED!
StarfishE: DELETED!
DBLCubeA: DELETED!
DBLCubeB: DELETED!

Rewards: 500z each
"Gunner! Druidman!" shouted Divinity as she looked at her companions. They were all at various places now after practically storming head-on towards the enemies as they had to be quick. "I'm going to log off and head for Netfrica Net as I'm teamed up there," told Divinity them as she ran out to Druidman first. "I'll meet you again, Druidman." Divinity said with a smile on her face as her visor lighted up slightly. She then looked at Gunner and walked over to him while staring at his face for a few seconds. "Here it comes," muttered Area slightly annoyed while keeping her finger close to the button to log off. Divinity spread her arms and then embraced Gunner gently while putting her head next to his. "Be careful," she whispered, "I hope to see you again. Good luck in Yumland." Ending the embrace, she took a few steps back and then nodded at him. "Bye," she said with a smile. Making a small jump into the air her entire body started to glow and then disappeared in a bright flash as Area had landed her finger on the log off button.

[Divinity.EXE logged off]
Gunner's expression was hard to read as Divinity left. After a couple moments of awkward silence, he turned to Druidman, a grin on his face. "It's been fun, manWe should probably get going too... Oh, wait." Gunner rummaged about in his pockets before producing a scrap of paper and a piece of charcoal. He pressed the paper against the flat head of a nearby Program. Amid the poor denizen's protests, he scrawled a message on the paper and handed it to Druidman, pocketing the charcoal. It bore Swift's email address, all in hurried-looking capitals; "PEACEFULKING@HOME.NET." "Email me if you want to team up again... Oh!" Gunner froze again in mid-step. "Visit our homepage sometime, alright? It's public-access, so it shouldn't be hard to find. See you around, and good luck with the investigation." With a friendly nod, he leapt into the air and dissapeared.
Druidman accepted the scrap of paper, the data already being transfered to his address book. Being left alone, he made a note to bust with Gunner again, he seemed like a really cool guy to hang out with. With a slight rush, he hustled out to an opening in the landscape, stood tall, and gave the peace sign. "Peace out!" he said aloud, as his body exploded into thousands of leaves, which were quickly scattered by the winds...