Combat Navi Test

Ozho is now traped in a bubble, and if he trys to escape then he would most likely be in a worse off spot then he is in now. Ozho crosses his arms and floats in the bubble. He jerks his head towards starfish B, and a petagram appears under Starfish A........

((summery
1 holy judgement starfish A 60 damage
split post, next two actions will be after Broadside does what he will do))
Broadside took a hit from the Boomer he'd failed to kill with his heatshot... the projectile hit... then bounced off of his heavy armor, leaving a dent at the point of impact. The tactical situation had deteriorated severely, limiting Broadside's options, but that wasn't stopping him as was evident in his declaration... "Tactical situation analyzed. Commencing attack."

Broadside engaged his Ground Dash capability and jetted along the ground, moving to get a shot at the Starfish without hitting his ally... Once the range was cleared, Broadside turned his torso to face his opponents while still fully aware of where he was travelling. An armored panel in the center of his torso slid down and away revealing a Gatling Buster. The weapon spun-up and began spewing 4 shot bursts of rapid buster fire at the Starfish, hoping to prevent them from attacking with their bubbles more than doing any real damage to them by spraying them with buster fire...

Summary:
1: Ground Dash Evasion while clearing the range
2: Ground Dash Evasion while clearing the range
3: Hailstorm Gatling @ Starfish B (1 Null x 4 Shots)
4: Hailstorm Gatling @ Starfish C (1 Null x 4 Shots)

((I type slowly... ))
....And as soon as Broadside attacks, large amouts of holy energy bursts out at Starfish A. Alexander quickly slots in a shotgun and a markcannon1. Ozho points one hand at Starfish B, where a spiked chain bolts out. It pops the bubble and contenuls at Starfish B, and the other hand right at Fish C where a strange ball appears. After the bubble is poped, it jets right at FishC.

((Final summery
1 Holy judgement after Broadside attacks, 60
2 shotgun bubble and Starfish B, 50
3 Markcannon Starfish C, 70
Ozho sneak attack works from inside the bubble. A Starfish attacks Broadside as he approuches, but misses due to all the dashing. Ozho's next attack pops the bubble and the Markcannon blasts its neightbor, leaving the other staring in shock.

StarfishA: DELETED!
StarfishB: 56
StarfishC: DELETED!
BoomerA: DELETED!
BoomerB: 60
BoomerC: DELETED!
Windbox: DELETED!
DBLCube: DELETED!

Broadside: 70 (Right arm disabled!)
Ozho: 50
Broadside was running out of options... FAST, which concerned him greatly With my right arm out of commision, I cannot use Melee Chips and attacks against these foes... If I only had the ability to use a sword... Then it dawned on him as he glanced at his weapon-arm Wait... My Rail Driver!

Broadside spoke to Jared suddenly "Do you have a Sword chip that you can send me?" Jared was startled at the question as he thought What? Why...? Jared obviously took too long to answer, promting Broadside to ask again "Do you have a Sword chip that you can send me?" "Yes, but it's useless to you--" Broadside interrupts him --Negative. Requesting Sword data. "Well, if you insist..." replied Jared as he sent his Sword Chip data to Broadside while thinking What's he up to?

Broadside continued to spray buster fire at the Starfish to pop the bubbles it was capable of producing while he brought his weapon arm to bear against the Boomer as he spoke to Jared... The massive arm split down the middle, separating into two just forward of the shoulder joint... The inner panels of the arms split-halves began to glow with a green light as the rear of the arm deployed the energy collection pylons, generating a neutral gravity field down the split-barrel weapon. Broadside activated the Sword chip as soon as he received the data, causing a Cyber Sword (with sword hilt) to appear suspended between the two halves of the Split-Barrel weapon... The rear of the weapon glowed brightly for a second as the Sword was sent flying at the Boomer like a giant crossbow bolt, only much much faster... As the sword was fired from the Rail Driver, Broadside continued his buster barrage against any incoming attacks made by the Starfish.

Summary:
1: Hailstorm Gatling @ Starfish B, used as anti-bubble countermeasures. (1 Null x 9 Shots) [New system implemented]
2: Prepare Rail-Driver.
3: Launch Sword with Rail-Driver @ Boomer B. (80 Null, improvised one shot attack)
4: Hailstorm Gatling @ Starfish B, used as anti-bubble countermeasures. (1 Null x 9 Shots) [New system implemented]
Alexander quickly slots in the firefist and the two minibombs, knowing that this needed to end now. He was looking at the readings some, but does not think they changed much.

Ozho rasies his hand right at the starfish, and flames burst out of it. Ozho turns his attection from the fish, whom is most likely burned to death now, to the last boomer. In the corner of his eye, he could see that Broadside was up to something. So Ozho just put his hands bhind his back and waited for what was about to happen, and just incase it is still alive after broadsides attack, he had to spheres appear in his hands ready to attack.

((1firehit the starfish 60 fire
2 and 3 minibomb boomer if broadside does not kill it 60 damage each
))
Broadside pierces the Boomer Ozho punches the last foe.

StarfishA: DELETED!
StarfishB: DELETED!
StarfishC: DELETED!
BoomerA: DELETED!
BoomerB: DELETED!
BoomerC: DELETED!
Windbox: DELETED!
DBLCube: DELETED!

Broadside: 70 (Right arm disabled!)

Rewards: 400z each, Boomerrang to Braodside
As the Boomer disintegrated, Broadside deactivated the Rail Driver and closed his weapon-arm once again. Jared began talking to him suddenly "Your arm is fixed. Stay where you are for a moment..." Jared began reactivating the protocols for the right arm as he spoke, causing the new arm to appear where the old one used to be. "There. All fixed. Just refresh your core data one more time and the new functions should come online."

As Broadside did as he was told, the angry red error messages were all replaced with green tags... and a few more headings were added to represent the new functions of his Gigas Arm (Ver. 1.0), including a new powered defense shield with extendable armor plates. After the arm was installed, Broadside ran a self-diagnostic to learn more about the new fuctions... He was impressed, but showed no signs of it.

While Broadside was checking out the new arm, Jared contacted Alexander once again... "Now that I've got a few seconds, I'll send you a simpler version of the monitoring program and a basic instruction file on how it works. Think of it as a thank you for helping us out." True to his word, Jared bounced a data-stream to the other operator via the two Navis with the program and file in question. "Now you'll be able to monitor Ozho without our help, and at anytime you like."
Alexander recives the infomation and was about to say "Thanks", but one of the lines spiked and for a split second, Ozho's hair turned red. This shocked Alexander as Ozho seems to not even relised what just happened.
((Didn't realize you wanted more.))

Virus Attack!

MarkcannonA: 60
MarkcannonB: 60
MarkcannonC: 60
ChampuA: 60
ChampuB: 60
KabutankA: 80
KabutankB: 80
KabutankC: 80
ElecogreA: 120
ElecogreB: 120

Broadside: 70

Battle ? Start!
((Sorry. I forgot to add Team Battle #3 to my earlier post.))

Again, Broadside warned his ally and his Net-Op of the danger that would soon be upon them... "Multiple viruses detected." As the Navis moved closer to the group, Jared saw that they were facing a decent sized formation of viruses... "That's gonna be rough... I'm sending you all of the multi hit chips we've got..." he says as he sends a Heatshot, 2 Shotguns, a Boomerang-1, and the Magnum to Broadside (who immediately began to put them to use).

Broadside loaded the Magnum into his Weapon Arm, causing it to deploy the squarish cannon, complete with blast vents and charge pylons once again. He turned, crouched a bit, and engaged the ground dash capability to both evade incoming attacks and circle around the virus formation. As he cruised along, he began to charge the Magnum, causing the barrel to glow brighter... Broadside pivoted the arm up, pointing it directly at the farther Elec Ogre of the two, and fired the Magnum (with its unnerving echoing blast)... The Magnum's recoil was severe, but Broadside simply used it to change his direction and continued to jet along at a decent clip...

Summary:
1: Ground Dash Evasion while moving around the viruses.
2: Charging Magnum
3: Fire Magnum @ Elec Ogre B, hoping to take Elec Ogre A out as well. (140 Fire + Hit 1 Additional Target)
4: Recoil-assisted Ground Dash Evasion.

Shield Status: 0/0 (r3) [-]

Ozho stares at this new wave of virii, and some sort of red liquid drips from his hand. Alexnader, confused at what happened moments ago, slots in a wideshot, markcannon, and a areagrab. Ozho rasies his hand towards the kabutanks, when suddenly, a small red cresent object flys right out of the palm of his hands. As it gets further away from Ozho, it gets bigger and bigger. Next, a barrel with tubes filled with red stuff conecting to Ozho arm appears and attactes itself onto Ozho's arm itself. The red stuff starts to flow trough the tubes from the arm to barrel, and after a bit, a red ball of energy bursts out right at markcannon A. Then Ozho vanishes, and reappears behind the enemy forces.

((Summerys.
1wideshot kabutanks 80aqua
2markcannon markcannnon A 70
3area grab

Sorry for posting so late, I kind of have stuff at school that will be taking up my weekend and after school time till the 21st. I'll still post, but it would be really late, or sometime between 8-10 in the morning at -5GMT))
The pairs attacks explode upon the enemies powerfully, the magnum managing to tear up both the Elecogres as the Kabutanks are reduced by the wideshot, two falling. Ohzo's markcannon finds it's mark, blowing away one of it's own as he dissappears. Broadside manages to avoid the bomb and two blasts from the markcannons, but a Champu manages to pop him.

MarkcannonA: DELETED
MarkcannonB: 60
MarkcannonC: 60
ChampuA: 60
ChampuB: 60
KabutankB: DELETED
KabutankC: DELETED
ElecogreA: DELETED
ElecogreB: DELETED

Broadside: 50
Broadside grimaced as he took a hit from one of the small flamming viruses, then began to smile... Why? Because ALL of the virii were focused on him, and not the other Navi who had simply vanished... So be it. Ozho has the deadliest weapon of all right now: the element of surprise. I intend to make sure he can use it.

With that thought, Broadside activated the Boomerang 1 Chip, causing a large razor-sharp boomerang to appear, grasped in his metallic hand. He spun his torso around, extended his arm, and let the boomerang fly directly at the Mark Cannons, hoping to nail them both. If that hits, that will eliminate the only two... Broadside's train of thought halted as Ozho's data readings changed... Interesting. I'll observe.

Broadside came to a halt facing the remaining viruses and deployed his Tower Shield. The extension plates locked into place and the field generator spun-up, giving Broadside a solid wall of defense between himself and his enemies. His 'vision' was in no way hampered by the shield, even though it stood directly between himself and the enemy... He did not attack as could he not fire at them without the risk of hitting Ozho... Who seemed to have issues of his own... More like inner demons. Scanning...

Summary:
1: Boomerang 1 @ Mark Cannnon group. (60 Wood + Group Attack)
2-4: Towering Guard: Deploy and Charge +3 (Max)

Shield Status: 3/3 Defense Charges (r0) [3 CD, Delayed]
Ozho reappears about 10 yards behind the enemy. But he now has red hair and still that stuff driping off his hands. Meanwhile, in the real world, Alexander is freaking out at the changes of, in his words, "The wavie line thing" when he axidently sloted in a shotgun and heatshot. Ozho raises his hands at the kabutank, and a line of flames spirels out of one, and a bloody spiked chain spirels out the other. Both heads towards the tank, and hopefully going trough at champuB. then a pentagram forms under champuA, and instead of the usall holy energy bursting out of it, it's red. The champu gets blasted with red energy. Ozho grins at this, revieling vampiric teeth.

((1, Shotgun the tank 50 damage- prays for splash on champuB
2heatshot same target 40 fire- prays for same thing
3holy judgment champuA

bloodOzho.GMO ativated))
Before putting up his guard, Broadside tore through the Markcannon group like tissue paper. Ozho's shotgun got both the Kabutank and Champu, and the Heatshot finished them off. Before Ozho knew it, however, the other Champu was in front of his face, dealing him a hard straight jab to his vampiric smile. This didn't stop him from torching the final virus, however.

MarkcannonA: DELETED
MarkcannonB: DELETED!
MarkcannonC: DELETED!
ChampuA: DELETED!
ChampuB: DELETED!
KabutankA: DELETED!
KabutankB: DELETED
KabutankC: DELETED
ElecogreA: DELETED
ElecogreB: DELETED

Broadside: 50
Ozho: 40

VICTORY!

Rewards: Firehit1, 400 zenny.
Broadside: Markcannon1, 450 zenny.
Ozho grasps his head as if he was in pain, and his mental signatures are in theory going back to normal. "What....what just happened, and why does my face hurt?" Ozho asks. Alexander, not even sure at what was going on, just slots in a MiniEnergyPack and Ozho begains to glow and his cloths mend themselves back together and his wounds and burn marks heal. "Jared..... do you have any idea.... as to what happened?" Alexander asks.
Jared responded to Alexander's question... "It'll take a few minutes to sort out the data, but... It looks like Ozho has a case of M.P.D., and the second personality is not all that friendly. I'll know more in a bit."

In the meantime, Broadside collected the Zenny and MarkCannon data and sent them to the PET. A highly accurate ranged attack weapon. Excellent. His train of thought paused for a moment as his sensors detected another group of viruses approaching... "Large Viral signature detected. Prepare for combat." While he spoke his mind despaired silently... It never ends...

((Team Battle #4))

((I feel terribly uninspired. ))
Virus Attack!

StarfishA: 60
StarfishB: 60
StarfishC: 60
StarfishD: 60
KabutankB: 80
KabutankC: 80
KabutankD: 80
WindboxA: 100