Combat Navi Test

((Um, shouldn't my HP be 90 considering I used a MiniEnergyPack before this battle?))

"Not those starfish again" Ozho think, as he remember what happened last time when facing them. Alexander whispers to him self "Muti personality disorder? He never had that before, what's going on?" Then, Alexander, while holding an areagrab and wideshot says in a somewhat serious voice" Take out what you need to, and fast, Areagrab, Wideshot IN!"

Ozho grins as a pentagram appears under Starfish A, and vanishes right when the energy blasts out, but he never saw that the energy was red, not white. He appears about 10 yards behind the viruses, and raises his hand at the kabutanks. Then, a small red crescent object flies right out of the palm of his hand, and Ozho feels a sharp pain in his hand. Ozho eyes grow big, and he kneels down while holding his arm in pain. In Ozho's head, he hears "Pain.... pain.... SWEET PAIN!!!" At that moment, there was a small spike in the mental data and Ozho is a bit more freaked out.

((Summery
1 holy judgment starfish A 60
2 areagrab
3 Wideshot at Kabutank C and hopes it also hits B and D, 80 aqua))
The large number of Virii arrayed against Broadside and Ozho worried Jared... "This looks bad... Try to make it through this one in one piece if you can." As he spoke, he slotted in a Boomerang 1, 3 Shotguns, and the Magnum. Broadside replied with... confidence? "Affirmative, commencing attack."

Broadside activated both Shotguns, loading the data into one of his many hidden weapons, took aim at the pair of WindBoxes, and fired twice... The hail of scatter munitions flew at the two stationary viruses while Broadside prepared his next attack. He then activated the Boomerang 1 chip, causing another large razor-sharp boomerang to appear in his hand... He spun his torso about, extended his arm once again, and let the wooden death-schythe fly at the group of Starfish. As the Boomerang left his hand, and his torso stabilized, he deployed his shield, and charged it, knowing that he was an easy target despite his speed... He braced himself for their counter attack while his thoughts turned grim... There are way too many hostiles... I can't avoid them all.

Summary:
1: Shotgun @ Windbox A & hopefully Windbox B (50 Null + Spread 1)
2: Shotgun @ Windbox A & hopefully Windbox B (50 Null + Spread 1)
3: Boomerang 1 @ Starfish group (60 Wood + Group Attack)
4: Towering Guard ((+ prayer and crossed fingers >.<))

Shield Status: 1/1 Defense Charges (r2) [1 CD, Delayed]
((Medic, put links to your profile topics in your Signature, please.))

Orzo unleashes an unholy blast on the leading Starfish, just as the virus is blowing a bubble. Taking the initiative, he warps into the middle of the crowd and blasts the Kabutanks away!

Immobile Windboxes are easily blasted away. With the wind dying down, the Boomerang slices through most of the remaining Starfish, bubbles and all.

A bubble pops gently on Broadside's ponderous shield. He sighs in relief.

A focused beam of red light blasts Orzo's side!

StarfishA: !DELETED!
StarfishB: !DELETED!
StarfishC: 60
StarfishD: !DELETED!
KabutankA: 80
KabutankB: !DELETED!
KabutankC: !DELETED!
KabutankD: !DELETED!
WindboxA: !DELETED!
WindboxB: !DELETED!
DBLCubeA: 200 <R>
DBLCubeB: 200 <R>

Broadside: 50
Ozho: 70
Ozho's getting hit in the side of the head breaks him from his trance. Hr raies one of his arms in the direction of the last tank. Alexander, not even seeing what just happened, slots in a shotgun and a heatshot. Suddenly, a flaming chain bolts right from his hand at the tank. Then, his other arm raises towards the starfish and Alexander slots in the markcannon1 chip. A glowing ball of enery appears infront of the hand, and right before it fires, Ozho moves his arm. It fires and the shot curves itself to hit the fish on it's side.

((1-2 Shotgun and heatshot kabutank with hope to splash one of the cubes 50 damage, 40 fire damage
3 markcannon 1 starfish 70 damage
As Broadside was charging his shield, but before it could reach a second-level charge, the shield took a hit. This caused the shield to deactivate and return to its rest-position at Broadside's right shoulder. While this irked him a little, he was also thankful that that was the only attack that managed to strike. The shield had done its job.

However, Broadside saw that he was now defenseless against at least two of his foes as he watched their attack against Ozho... They use Beam Weapons. There's no way to dodge those. No Problem. I'll go on the offensive. With that thought, Broadside loaded the Magnum chip data into his weapon arm, deploying the specialized cannon once more... He also loaded the remaining Shotgun and Heatshot into his hidden torso-mounted guns. That accomplished, Broadside anchored himself to the ground, aimed at the Double Cubes, and began charging the magnum while targeting with his other weapons... As the collection pylons drew in energy, the barrel's inner glow changed it's color from crimson to bright orange to yellow...

Then he fired.

The Shotgun fired first, sending a hail of sub-munitions at the two strange double-colored virii... Followed a heartbeat later by the Heatshot, which burned its way towards the enemy like a fireball... A moment later, but before either of the other two attacks had reached their targets, the God-awful sound of the Magnum's blast rang out, sending a hyper-velocity mini-F.A.E. flying at the targets... Broadside was living up to his namesake.

Summary:
1: Charge Magnum
2: Fire Shotgun @ DblCube A + possible spread to B (50 Null + Spread 1)
3: Fire Heatshot @ DblCube A + Possible spread to B (40 Fire + Spread 1)
4: Fire Magnum @ DblCube A and B (140 Fire + 1 Additional Hit)

Shield Status: Recharge: 1 Turn [1 CD] (Online ETA: Next Turn)
Ozhos markcannon deletes the starfish, but the kabutank evades one of the shots, the heatshot enveloping the Dblcube. The shotguns and heatshots splash, deleting the cubes, but the kabutank manages to pop Ozho

StarfishC: DELETED
KabutankA: 30
DBLCubeA: DELETED
DBLCubeB: DELETED

Ozho: 50
Alexander slots in a cannon chip and a small ball of energy appears in front of Ozho's hand. He rasies his hand towards the last virus. There was no fancy tatics, no tircks, just the ball of energy bolting at the tank.

((Cannon at the last kabutank 40 damage))
Satisfied with the deletion of both of the lazer-armed viruses, Broadside began to settle into a more passive defensive stance... That is, until he noticed that Ozho wasn't even attempting to dodge as he prepped his next attack... In response, Broadside activated his Hailstorm Gatling, and prepared to shoot down any bombs the Kabutank might fire at either of them... And, with the ability to dish out a hail of over 40 high-velocity rounds, Broadside was confident he could do so. Good old fashioned anti-missile fire... Hopefully it wouldn't be needed...

Summary:
1-4: If the Kabutank fires, unload up to four 11-shot-bursts at the projectile until it is hopefully destroyed, but do not fire at Ozho. (1 Null x 11 Shots)
The final tank is destroyed!

StarfishC: DELETED
KabutankA: DELETED
DBLCubeA: DELETED
DBLCubeB: DELETED

Ozho: 50

VICTORY!

Rewards:

Broadside: 200z, Wind

Ozho: 400z
Ozho is getting healed by a minienergypack, when suddenly he hears "DADDY!" followed by "I don't know who are, but I an't your daddy." Ozho sighs, "Want to keep going?" he asks.

((Uses MiniEnergyPack, if we go on it will be battle 5))
((I can't continue for now. Something's come up IRL... ))

Jared began speaking to Broadside..."Alright, that's good enough for now. Let's not push our luck." He pauses as he turns to Alexander... "Well, that's all for me and my partner here. I need to work on Broadside's programming a bit before I do anything else. I appreciate your help. If you think you'll need more help with Ozho, just ask... Broadside, jack-out."

"...."

Broadside exits the net the same way he came, as a huge beam of light...

(Jack-out)

((understandable))
Ozho sees Broadside jack out, and just sits down and waits for anything to happen.

((Does the battle counter rest when an ally leave?If not, then this will be battle 5))
((I'll say this is 5 for you, though one question: that mean you're using your subchip, bub?))

A ball nails Ozho in the back of the head, getting entangled in his hair. He then hears a gasp, "Hey, that guy's stealing my ball! Let's get him!" Three small heelnavis rush at Ozho, one with a bat, another with a glove, and one in umpire gear.

Heelnavi(bat): 100
Heelnavi(glove): 50
Heelnavi(umpire): 150

Ozho: 50 or 100, pending on whether he used the subchip or changed his mind
((Still using the subchip.))

Ozho feels something hitting him in the head. He reaches there and pulls out a baseball from his hair. He gets up, baseball in hand and hears "Hey, that guy's stealing my ball! Let's get him". Ozho looks and now sees the heel navis running at him. Ozho tosses the ball at the heelnavi with the glove and hopes that will keep them from making the mistake of attacking him.

((1 lob the ball to heelnavi(glove)
2 and 3, dodge.))
"Ha ha! He gave it back! We must've scared him... let's see if we can get him to give us anything else!" The one in with the bat runs forward, swinging at Ozho. He jumps back, only to bump into the umpire, who shoves him forward. As Ozho stumbles, the gloved navi pulls back his arm and prepares to throw.

Heelnavi(glove): 50
Heelnavi(umpire): 150

Ozho: 100
"I tried to give you an easy way out, but its looks like you guys want the hard way" said Ozho right when a pentagram appears under the heelnavi with the glove. Alexander gets back to the PET, inserts an areagrab, and Ozho vanishes right when the holy judgment went off. Ozho appears away from the heel navis and says "Markcannon, now". As if on command, Alexander inserts that chip, and a ball of energy appears in front of Ozho, and bolts right at the heelnavi with the bat.

((1 holy judgment heelnavi(glove) 60
2areagrab
3markcannon1 heelnavi(bat) 70
))
The attack takes down the weakest navi.

"Gah! You meanie!" the kid with the bat says. Then seeing the cannon pointed at him, his eyes get wide, "Gah! No!"

The other navi dashes in front, using his umpire uniform's padding to deflect a good portion of the damage, "I don't think so. Now, hit him!"

The kid with the bat runs forward, clocking Ozho in the side of the head.

Heelnavi(glove): DELETED!
Heelnavi(umpire): 115

Ozho: 80
Alexander Slots in a heatshot, shotgun, and a wideshot, then Ozho nearly slams his palm into the chest of the navi that just smashed him. Then suddenly, a flaming chain bursts out of Ozho's hand and most likely trough the Heelnavi. Then to finish him off, a blue crestent wave bolts out of Ozho hand right at the same heel navi.

((1shotgun heelnavi(bat) 50
2heatshot heelnavi(bat) 40 fire
3wideshot heelnavi(bat) 80 aqua))
The bat weilding navi smashes Ozho's hand away but still takes the brunt of the Heatshot. The other navi jumps foward, blocking the Wideshot. He then slams into Ozho, knocking him down.

Heelnavi(bat): 60
Heelnavi(glove): DELETED!
Heelnavi(umpire): 75

Ozho: 60(knocked down, minus one action)