Dragon Quest I

As the part continue forward, the terrain remained a grassland. However, it was also scorched everywhere. There were patches, even swaths, of scorched soil. In some spots, the soil had become muddy, and there were even puddles of water. There had clearly been a battle here recently.

However, before the crew could progress much further, or even endeavor to investigate, the sound of something rumbling made its way to the party's ears. The sound got closer with a quickness, and took on a machine-like quality as it did so. The sound seemed to want to pass at a distance, but suddenly stopped just after it began to get only slightly softer. After a moment, there was some more rumbling as the source of the sound moved slightly closer before stopping.

Dead silence again.

The sound started up, only this time it was definitely heading straight for Voulge. A moment later, and something that looked like a camo-green battle tank pushing a large spiked road-paver roller in front of it rumbled over the hill and straight at the Navi. The heavily armored monstrosity did not resemble any virus yet encountered, and yet it gave off the signature of a virus.

The thing wasn't alone, either. A trio of portals opened in the air, and Weathers wearing green hats dropped out of them.

---Enemies--- (scattered about)
Wonder3 A: 300 HP [Mud]
Wonder3 B: 300 HP [Mud]
Wonder3 C: 300 HP [Sea]
FlintLockV5: 680 HP (Advancing rapidly.) [Soil]

---Allies---
Voulge.EXE: 500 HP [Soil]
Ignis.SP: 180 HP [Soil]
Licht.SP: 150 HP [Soil]

---Terrain---
Grass: 30% (everything that isn't burned....yet)
Soil: 40% (scattered patches, clearly burned)
Mud: 25% (spotty)
Sea: 5% (puddles here and there amidst mud)

-- Chaos Battle 4, BEGIN !! --
Voulge watched over the battle scarred field with a grim expression on his face, wondering what could have caused so much destruction, quite recently on top of it. "Oh man, whoever did this throughly fucked this place up! Glad we didn't come across them~" said Ignis with his usual cockiness. Licht, on the other hand, was much more cautious than his sibling as it flew closer to Voulge.

When the navi heard the rumbles over the horizon, he immediately held up his spear and prepared himself. "Licht! Take Ignis to a safer location!" Upon his command, Licht immediately swooped in and took Ignis in between his two bodies and flew up towards the sky. "What's the big deal? Don't think you can babysit me every single time! I can still fight, hell, fight better than you maybe!" The red SP began to yell as usual, but the spearman shook his head as he replied to Ignis' complaint, something he rarely do.

"You're right. You can fight...But not this battle."

Voulge created his shield out from the bits of the destroyed field and strengthened his spear in a matter of seconds, already on his best form to prepare for the worst. The sporadic rumbles only served to raise the tension, but the navi was breathing slowly to calm his nerves. "...Have any idea what we're going against?" said Marius as he appeared through a holographic screen hovering beside Voulge. "I can't be certain, but my guts is telling me that it's something dangerous..."

The rumbling became louder by the seconds till the source finally came into sight; a giant tank covered in heavy plating from top to bottom, running over everything it came across with no trouble whatsoever. "...A giant tank...Well, okay, I'm glad that I won't be part of this battle now." Three more viruses joined the fray as Voulge stood alone against the powerful foes, but the spearman stood firmly as he raised his spear up towards the rampaging tank. "Power isn't everything, and you'll learn that your blind charge will only lead you to your destruction! Come forth, Devileye!"

The navi brought the spear down and stabbed it into the ground, causing the ground in front of him to glow in a golden light before a Devileye emerged out from it. The virus opened its gigantic eye and the first thing it saw was the charging FlintLock, all the while preparing its deadly electric charge. "Unless you want to get ran over, I suggest you move!" Obviously having no reason to argue with Marius' command, Voulge opted to quickly roll away from the tank's path and prepared for any other incoming attacks.

"Those Wonder are just going to be in my way. I won't be able to focus on the tank." said Voulge as he stared at the doll-like viruses with intense glare. "Then we need something to distract them. I'll send the chips now." As Marius slipped in two more chips into his PET, a Totem virus emerged in front of the Wonders, letting out its husky laughter as it blew torching flames onto the poor viruses, all the while the Satellite virus materialized out of thin air and took off into the sky for a better vantage point.

Voulge took this time to prepare for further evasive maneuvers, measuring up the Tank's capability and readying himself to strike all at once...

Ignis: Ride on top of Licht
Licht: Move to High Altitude
Ignis / Licht: Dodge (x2)
* Phalanx Aspis [3-hit Shield]
* Actus Flamma [Strengthen 30]
* Tempero Flamma [Strengthen 50] (Total: 80)
* JungleLand: Grass-type Affinity w/ Terrains
1. Sensor [100 | Stun | Beam | Attacks anything insight | Destroyed after attacking | 100 HP | ElecBody] {S} Directed towards charging FlintLockV5
2. Dodge
3. Totem2 [140+[color=red]15[/color] (x2 Elemental Weakness)+Spread 2 /or/ 70 Heal | Changes When Hit | 3 Turns | 100 HP] {A|S} @ Wonder3 A/B/C
4. Lock-On2 [15x6 | Lockon Per Hit | Omnishoe | [b]Mobile[/b] | 80 HP] {A} Move to High Altitude
5. Dodge
6. Dodge

Cooldown:
Totem: 3 Turns
Voulge built up a bunch of defenses before the tank steamrolled into him, nearly devastating his shield entirely. He took this chance to use his Sensor chip, which sent its beam searing through the FlintLock's thick armor before the DevilEye disappeared.

Fearing the worst, Voulge made a tactical retreat to the side, avoiding a Wonder's breath attack and the ensuing steamroll of the tank, before setting up a Totem to take care of the Wonders. Two of them didn't have time to attack before being scorched to death by the object, while the other simply warped into subspace to avoid the Totem, before coming down again and blasting apart the Totem with another release of pollen that Voulge avoided earlier.

The Satellite blasted the tank with bullets, but to no avail.

The FlintLock, recognizing the Satellite as a new threat, shined a laser cursor on the object, before opening its head to reveal a large cannon that pointed at the sky.

*BANG*

The Satellite fell to the ground with a sickening explosion. But... it seems like it might take a while before that virus can reload its cannon...

Wonder3 A: 300 HP [Grass]
Wonder3 B: DELETED
Wonder3 C: DELETED
FlintLockV5: 580 HP (Cannon Out) [Soil]

---Allies---
Voulge.EXE: 500 HP [Grass][1-hit Shield][Strengthen: 80]
Ignis.SP: 180 HP [Soil](High-Altitude)
Licht.SP: 150 HP [Soil](High-Altitude)

---Terrain---
Grass: 40% (everything that isn't burned....yet)
Soil: 30% (scattered patches, clearly burned)
"This isn't good..."

"..."

The battle, obviously, didn't proceed as Marius and Voulge hoped it would go. Even though they succeeded in taking down the pair of Wonders, both of his objects was quickly destroyed by the opposition after their initial use. The lack of support could only mean that the battle would be tougher for the spearman, but Voulge's spirit did not waver as he raised his spear at the tank.

"Let's continue, Marius. We have a long battle ahead of us." said Voulge as lowered his leg and got into position. He reconstructed the battered shield in a blink of an eye and stored more of his innate power into his spear as it softly glowed in a warm orange light, preparing to fight on, with or without the object supports. "If you feel so confident...Now is the chance to strike!" The operator swiped up four chips off his folder, inserting it into the PET one by one as he explained his tactics. "Attack while the inside of the Tank is revealed! We were lucky with the Sensor, but I don't think any other attacks would make it through."

The first chip processed through the Lancea, causing the spear to transform into an oriental glaive with an absurdly curved blade. "...Stronger!" Not content with the strength of the chip alone, Voulge unleashed the pent-up power within the spear, causing the blade to enlarge two fold and the edges became sharper than it ever was. "Now go, Lancea! Cleave my foes in half!" The navi gave the spear a swing over his head, causing a powerful draft of wind to draw towards him, and launched the giant blade from the spear towards the viruses in an arc. As the circular blade made its way through the Wonder and the Flintlock, it came back to Voulge as the navi easily caught it back with the spear pole, transforming it back into its original form.

Next, focus your attack on the tank! As powerful and durable it may be, it's bound to have its weakness!"

Two flames, one red and the other green, burned simultaneously around the spearhead as the Lancea incorporated two separate battlechip's energy at once. "Affirmative!" Voulge obviously didn't have the time to stare at the strange "fire"-work his spear had going and proceeded the lodge it into the ground. The two flames were drained into the ground before it began its work one by one, starting off with the green. Innumerable vines sprouted out from beneath the FlintLock, constricting it as it tried to squeeze the metal monster as best it could, but its purpose wasn't there to only inflict damage. The second flame kicked in as a disastrous explosion erupted from beneath the FlintLock once more, burning all the vines and the grasses that acted as extra fuel!

Voulge plucked the spear off the floor and began to run away from his current position, keeping distance away from the tank, all the while trying to think ahead and outmaneuver its revolving cannon. Though he thought he inflicted enough damage, the navi thought few extra hits would do the job. "Ignis, Licht!" said Voulge as he looked up towards the sky. "Attack!"

All the way up in the sky, Licht and Ignis were idly floating in the air till they heard the command, prompting them to get into position. "This is Fireball-1, this is Fireball-1, roger on the request, proceeding to BOMB THE FUCK OUT EVERYTHING!" As the green crystal kept his sibling up in the air, all the while moving around to evade any in coming fire, Ignis was firing down sizable fireballs one after the another like an actual bomber. "Man! What I would GIVE to actually have a bomb with me...Maybe I could land a hit on that stiff-ass down there~""

While the raining fire was bombarding down onto the viruses, Voulge stopped his evasive maneuver and extended his arm forward to summon the Timpany virus. "Resound! Lock my enemies in place with your noise!" The summoned virus did just that, blowing out a screeching noise out from its horn that echoed throughout the net, stopping anything and everything in place. Voulge readied his spear once more as he turned towards the tank, readying himself once more for another round of attack.

* Tempero Flamma [Strengthen 50] (Total: 160)
1. Boomerang3 [120+[b]80 (Both)[/b] (x2 Terrain Advantage) | Group Attack (Arc 1-4)] {B} @ Wonder3A / FlintLockV5
2. Rope2 [70 | Hold | 3 Turns | Removable] {A} @ FlintLockV5
3. FlameLine2 [120+[color=red]15[/color] (x2 Terrain Advantage) | Ground | Wide] {B} @ Wonder3A / FlintLockV5
4. Dodge
5. Dodge
Licht: Continue to carry Ignis
Licht: Dodge w/ Ignis (x2)
Ignis: Attack [[color=red]60[/color] / Spread] @ Wonder3A / FlintLockV5 (x3)
* Ignis: Gatling Attack [[color=red]60[/color] / Spread] @ Wonder3A / FlintLockV5
6. Timpany [Hold | To-All-Clause (Enemies) | 1 Turn | 50 HP] {S}

Cooldown:
None
3 day bump.
With a lack of way to move around, the Wonder fell to Voulge's Boomerang, with the follow-up attack swiftly taking down the Flintlock afterwards, its moving speed far too slow for the onslaught for it to be able to dodge it.

Wonder3 A: DELETED
Wonder3 B: DELETED
Wonder3 C: DELETED
FlintLockV5: DELETED

---Allies---
Voulge.EXE: 500 HP [Grass][1-hit Shield][Strengthen: 80]
Ignis.SP: 180 HP [Soil](High-Altitude)
Licht.SP: 150 HP [Soil](High-Altitude)

---Terrain---
Grass: 40% (everything that isn't burned....yet)
Soil: 30% (scattered patches, clearly burned)

---Chaos Battle 4, Victory!!---
Rewards: [WoodPowder3] Battlechip, 5100z, 79 BugFrags
Voulge watched as the Flintlock promptly exploded into bits of data, leaving the navi alone with his SPs in the desolate land. "That wasn't that bad..." The spearman said to himself. "but it would've been trouble if there was more than one." The dangers of the Chaos network was slowly creeping up to the navi, and Voulge felt like it was only a matter of time before it caught up to him.

Ignis, however, felt ecstatic when he (sorta) landed the final blow on the giant tank virus, flying and whizzing all over the place. "Aw hell yeah! How much EXP do you think I got for last hitting that big-bad-ass virus!" The red SP kept babbling on nonsense here and there, but Voulge caught him in mid air and shortly released him. "You did good, Ignis. But stay sharp."

"...Pfft, of course! You think I'm gonna drop dead before you?"

"You did get jacked out couple of times before."

"Okay, don't get coy with me, asshole. You keep your eyes peeled for anything and I'll do all the job, kay?!"

The navi replied with a smile as he shook his head, moving across the open field to continue his search for the battlechip.

-BOSS BATTLE, READY!-
Voulge.EXE: 500 HP
Ignis.SP: 180 HP
Licht.SP: 150 HP
4-5 day bump
Voulge's search through the sprawling fields proved fruitless, and so he and company next came upon a dense jungle. It clearly wasn't very well traveled from how numerous and packed together the trees were, with branches and leaves bumping againts each other regularly some 20 or 30 feet up in the air. What space there were between the trunks of the trees was very dim and hard to see into, perhaps suggesting that it was an excellent spot for a rare virus nest.

*snapsnapcrashboomsnapsnapcrashboomsnapsnapcrashboomsnapsnapcrashboomsnapsnapcrashboom*

Or not, as the sound of trees breaking apart like toothpicks started echoing through the air, before the front line of lumber collapsed as well and a giant red mech rolled its way out of the jungle. How giant? Yeah, it just rolled over 30 foot trees, so about that much. It was definitely not built for speed, as it was pretty much a rolling fortress... with very, very heavy armaments. Gun barrels, missile pods, the good stuff. And yeah, it immediately locked on to Voulge as a target. Time to save the rain forest?

==Enemies==
Red Garrison: 1000 HP [Mud]

==Allies==
Voulge.EXE: 500 HP [Grass]
Ignis.SP: 180 HP [Grass]
Licht.SP: 150 HP [Grass]

==Objects==
Tree x25: 100 HP [Mud, fallen on ground]

==Terrain==
Grass: 60% (Open plains surrounding Voulge, Ignis, Licht)
Mud: 40% (Underneath Red Garrison and fallen trees)

==MAN VS. MACHINE==
==BATTLE 5 START==
As the navi and his SPs walked slowly across the jungle, they had a small moment of peace within the dangerous Chaos net. Even with the obvious signs that viruses may be nearby, the change in scenery from burnt, destroyed plain to a tranquil jungle definitely had an effect... At least, before it was ruined by yet another destructive machine.

"Oh shit, you mean that tank from before was just a mini-boss?"

The giant red machine certainly had presence over the "tiny" navi and SPs, but Voulge kept his eyes straight on it with no hint of hesitation or fear against such an enemy. The spearman had fought various adversaries...And as it happens, he did in fact fight a giant monster machine before, a farming one to be exact. Whether it may be his previous experience or his unnaturally tough resolve that gave him such confidence, Voulge was more than ready to face the Red Garrison.

...Except for Ignis and Licht, who unfortunately didn't share the same "advantage" their leader had. "Licht, you shut up and let's get the hell out of here!" Licht, mute as he was always, nodded his head and followed behind Ignis as the two ran off to a safer distance. "This isn't going to be easy at all, Voulge." said Marius as he was nipping the tip of his chin with his fingernails. "It's always safe to be over-prepared, don't you know?" Voulge let off a smile and shortly nodded his head, extending his hand forward. "Gather!" Bits and pieces of dried mud and grass blades began to gather around Voulge's arm before it compacted into a small buckler. On top of it all, the Lancea began to light up in a warm orange glow as it gathered power.

"I cannot face this alone; Lend me your strength, SplashLady!"

As he pounded his chest with his fist, Voulge's emblem began to shine in a blinding white light before it slowly changed into a dark blue hue. The light enveloped the navi entirely in a blink of an eye and changed the navi's appearance completely. Voulge swung his trident in a wide arc over his head, leaving behind small droplets of water to hover above in the air before it all gathered in the center. Though the blob of water was had no shape at first, it quickly changed into what resembled a Satellite virus and flew off into the sky to gain a better position.

Continuing on with creating more allies, Voulge stabbed his Lancea into the ground, causing a small geyser to erupt just in front of him. As the water died down and dispersed, it revealed a wet, soggy KillerEye that was constantly blinking its eye to rid itself of any water in its eye. After shaking and blinking some more, the KillerEye was finally able to adjust its focus on the towering Red Garrison, ready to fire its laser at moment's notice!

"Prepare yourself! Here I come!!"

Voulge took off in haste, but contradictory from what he just said, he wasn't heading right at the Red Garrison. In a possibility that the machine had prepared an attack while Voulge prepared his objects, the spearman took evasive maneuver to stay on the safer side...Even with the shield, he couldn't risk an attack from an unknown enemy. As his feet skidded across the grass to stop, Voulge found a tiny budding flower in front of him and saw this as a chance to attack...somehow. "Ignis and Licht! Strike when I give you the sign!" After warning his SP, not even checking to see if he caught on with the plan or not, Voulge plunged his trident right at the root of the flower and began to feed water and battlechip data straight into it.

It only took seconds before the bud bloomed into a beautiful yellow flower...and became almost as big as Voulge. The flower fired a spray of spores at the Red Garrison, almost covering it entirely in its bright, golden spores and the muddy terrain it was standing on began to grow tiny flowers. "...I guess that's my queue? Pretty little flowers? BAH!" Ignis, somehow frustrated that his sign to attack were flowers, was mumbling something to himself as tiny fireballs began to appear beside him. "This guy's just making a fool out of me. How does fire and flower have ANYTHING in common?!" The fireballs began to grow in parallel to the SP's anger and it was only matter of time before it was reaching its limit. "AARRGH, FUCK FLOWERS! JUST BURN THEM DOWN!"

Ignis fired his fireballs at the Red Garrison, and at the same time, Licht launched a panel off the ground while his sibling was having his usual fuss. While the panel was traveling straighter than a speeding bullet, the fireball was heading downwards and crashed just at the foot...the wheel of the Red Garrison. "Explode! Boom! Bang! Kaboom!" All of a sudden, the terrain beneath the machine exploded upwards in towers of flame, incinerating most of the "annoying" flowers and amplifying the fire's potency. Win-win!

"One more hit..."

On the side line, Voulge held up his trident Lancea on his side as stream of black energy began to gather around its head. The energy originated from the hole left by Licht's attack and it had begun to change the spear's color entirely into a darker hue. As Voulge pulled the spear back, the dark colors on the trident head turned pitch black to prepare for an attack. "Pierce straight and true, SummonBlack!" The spearman planted his legs firmly on the ground and send forward a thrust with his spear, carrying his body and momentum behind the thrust. The Lancea fired the black energy it gathered into a giant replica of itself, but instead, it was twice as bigger than its original size.

The Red Garrison certainly wasn't going to go down after those few hits. If it was anything like the previous battle with the other machine, it most definitely wasn't going to end anytime soon. Taking the defensive side, Voulge began to run away from his enemy with his spear sheathed, but it wasn't long before he began to "skate" across the field as he began to glide across the streams of water he created.

* Tempero Flamma [Strengthen 50] (Total: 80)
Ignis / Licht: Dodge
1. Activate SplashCross [+20 to Aqua Chips | +40 Max HP | +1 Action]
2. Lock-On2 [15x6 | Lockon Per Hit | Omnishoe | [b]Mobile[/b] | 80 HP] {A} Move to High Altitude
3. Sensor [100 | Stun | Beam | Attacks anything insight | Destroyed after attacking | 100 HP | ElecBody] {S} Direct towards Red Garrison
4. Dodge
5. WoodPowder3 [120 | Grass Terrain Change | Confuse | ConeAtk] {C} @ Red Garrison
Ignis: FlameLine2 [120+[color=red]15[/color] (x2 Terrain Exploitation) | Ground | Wide] {B} @ Red Garrison
Licht: PanelShot [100 | Terrain | 5% Broken] {B} @ Red Garrison
6. SummonBlack2 [200 | Wide | Slash | Requires Broken or Missing Terrain] {A} @ Red Garrison
7. Aqua Glide [Movement 2 | Medium Sea | 2TCD] Away from Red Garrison (x2)
Ignis / Licht: Dodge

Cooldown:
Aqua Glide: USED
Voulge kept no aces up his sleeve at sight of the Red Garrison, having already encountered one mean machine on this romp through Chaos Net. In an instant, he shifted into SplashCross and began laying attack objects to surround the crimson mech. The Lock-On satellite lifted itself high up into the air for tactical purposes, while the Sensor immediately eyed the Red Garrison (a hard sight to miss given its size) and shot an electrical beam from its pupil at the machine.

However, that's where the Red Garrison began making its move. A single panel of its heavy and plentiful armor shifted around to meet the Sensor's laser, which... bounced back?! The Red Garrison countered with a piece of reflective plating, which redirected the beam back to shave the surface of Voulge's buckler and hitting Ignis dead-on before either of them could react. Thankfully, the Sensor's innate Stun property seemed to have been lost in the counter.

Undeterred, Voulge charged forward to attack, meeting the Red Garrison's artillery head-on. From a large-barreled cannon on its right side, the mech fired a solid steel sphere at the oncoming Navi, but Voulge deftly dodged to the side before gaining more ground. What he didn't expect, though, was the immediate followup as the Red Garrison fired an explosive round from a long-barreled cannon on its left side. In a last-ditch effort to defend himself, Voulge managed to raise his buckler to intercept the shot, though at expense of the shield itself as it was blown into dozens of pieces. He was just about to use his WoodPowder against the Red Garrison, but the kickback from the explosive round sent Voulge reeling to the side, sending the blast of leaves way off target, tearing apart only a few trees over to the mech's right and converting the mud underneath to more grass.

To this point, the attempts of Voulge and co. to take down the Red Garrison ended in colossal failure, but for some reason the crimson machine became subdued all of a sudden, allowing the Navi and his SPs a window of opportunity. While the WoodPowder did go astray and leave the mech set in its muddy tracks, the FlameLine Ignis wielded was still a powerful Battlechip in its own right, and the vulgar SP made that quite clear as he made red flames clash against his target's equally red frame. Licht was decidedly less vocal in his engagement but just as accurate, as he used the power of a PanelShot to rip a chuck of the grassy plains out from the ground and launch it with bullet-like force at the Red Garrison for a hit. Voulge then punctuated the combo by feeding the SummonBlack's power into his spear and thrusting into the Red Garrison for a third and final hit.

With their offensive complete, Ignis and Licht waited cautiously while Voulge began retreating in a wake of water. As the smoke cleared, it quickly became clear that the Red Garrison still stood as expected, but... it didn't seem as damaged as it should be. As if that wasn't enough bad news in itself, Voulge was about to realize why the mech had taken all that abuse with no retaliation. With its charging complete, the Red Garrison opened some plating on its body and allowed a pair of heavy beam cannons to emerge from within, both keyed in on the retreating from of SplashCross Voulge. Lesson learned: do not turn your back on the Red Garrison. The crimson machine unleashed its payload with a loud bang, merging the two outputted beams together before driving them straight into Voulge's back. The Navi went tumbling to the ground and rolled quite a ways further, creating more water along the way as his body flopped around like a doll. There didn't seem to be an additional side-effects from the blast aside from... well, pain, but that alone was enough to tell Voulge that this was not going to be an easy one...

==Enemies==
Red Garrison: 790 HP [Mud]

==Allies==
SplashCross Voulge.EXE: 340 HP [Sea]
Ignis.SP: 80 HP [Grass]
Licht.SP: 150 HP [Grass]

==Objects==
Tree x21: 100 HP [Mud, fallen on ground]
Lock-On2: 80 HP [High Altitude]

==Terrain==
Grass: 45% (Open plains surrounding Voulge, Ignis, Licht)
Sea: 20% (Twisting line between Voulge and Mud terrain)
Mud: 35% (Underneath Red Garrison and fallen trees)
Voulge slowly got up from the floor after being pelted on his back by the Red Garrison, gritting his teeth as he tried to endure the pain. "This thing is a monster..." Seeing how most of his attacks were shrugged off, or deflected even, the navi only had two choices at hand: Keep on attacking and simply whittle down its tough exterior, or play it simple and try to find its weak spot. "This is definitely tougher than the last one we fought. At the very least, the last one had some weak point, but this thing?..." As obvious as the second choice was, the level of weaponry and the armor the machine carried meant that it wasn't going to show any clues of its weakness...or maybe it didn't have any weak spot in the first place. The first choice of constantly attacking sounded tempting, but Voulge couldn't determine the extent of his enemy's defense and the other things it may be capable of.

The more he thought about it, the more troublesome it became. Voulge had to think quickly, but it felt like his enemy had something against him every time. "Who thought that fighting a single-minded engine would be so challenging...?!" Then it hit him. As powerful as the Red Garrison was, it was nothing but a machine in the end. And all machines have limitations...It was only the matter of figuring out what that limitation was. "Marius, I need few offensive chips. It doesn't matter what." said the spearman as he got back up on his feet. "I'm guessing you have a plan in mind? I guess I have to wait and see how it unfolds." Marius inserted two battlechips into his PET and the navi's spear began to glow in a green aura.

Before he made his move, Voulge stretched his arm out to draw the water from the ground to create a liquid buckler and his other arm's gauntlet heated up and stored up energy. "With me, Licht. Ignis, you can do what you want to do when I give you the signal." Both of the crystal nodded as Licht tried to stick closer to his leader while Ignis went on doing his own thing while he waited. "Yea yeah, I see your plan! You're gonna do this, and things are gonna go all that, and blam-o! We're gonna win this without a hitch!" Ignis was surprisingly cooperative this time around, most likely since he's angry at the Red Garrison for hitting him, but that didn't stop his usual rambling about the plan he knew nothing about...

"The enemy is nothing more than a machine! I'll destroy it and break it into pieces, like all of my previous foes!!" Voulge swung his spear above his head and quickly brought its end into the ground. "And it starts now!" As the green aura drained out from the Lancea, the earth began to tremble, but it was especially stronger just beneath the Red Garrison. In a blink of an eye, vines erupted out from the muds and began to entangle around its target at an alarming rate, nearly turning the Red Garrison into Green. The vines drained most of the moistures out from the mud and turned it into a dry, fertile soil, giving Voulge an advantage over his next attack. The navi held up his Lancea as it changed into a farming scythe, staring up at the Red Garrison with his crimson eyes. "Cut! Fly! Go, Boomerang!" Voulge spun around with his scythe and swung it to launch a cutting blade of air towards his target!

As soon as the Lancea reverted back to its normal form, Voulge turned towards Licht and simply nodded his head. The support program somehow knew what his leader implied and immediately shattered into pieces. It regrouped around the navi's leg, allowing Voulge extra mobility, which he needed when he prepared to dodge any incoming attacks. The spearman hoped that the Red Garrison had its attention solely on him, especially since that was required for his plan to work. "I see your plan now...This is going to be tricky, you know." said Marius as was already preparing a chip. "It was a gamble in the first place. I just have to rely on my guts!" As his leg began to burn up in a pale, nearly invisible green flame thanks to Licht, Voulge began to move in a blur through the ruined forest. He tried to make his way behind the Red Garrison as fast as he could in the short amount of time, all before the machine could get a solid lock on the navi.

The time was short and precious, and Voulge needed to make his move as soon as he could. When he came before the Red Garrison, he brandished his spear and held it tightly with both hands but at the same time, prepared for anything that may come at him. "Now! Attack!!" Ignis, and the almost-forgotten Lock-On, quickly readied themselves to attack the Red Garrison at Voulge's sign. "Oh...Ooooohh! So that's what you were trying to do?! Geez, why the hell didn't you tell me anything about it!" From the front, Ignis began to pelt red machine with its endless fireballs one after the other, while above at the sky, the Lock-On aimed its machine gun downwards and fired a precise burst at its target. On the back, Voulge unleashed a flurry of swings with his Lancea as the sound of clashing steel rung through out the forest.

Attacking at different sides at once and try to confuse the target, it was simple, but one of the most prominent of war tactics. If Voulge could successfully hinder the Red Garrison in some way, especially by making it unable to focus on a single target, the battle would be much easier and the tides would be in his favor. But even if, underneath all those weapons, the Red Garrison was able to fire at all three of its attackers, Voulge wasn't going down without finding out more about his enemy.

The spearman drew back and aimed the tip of his spear at his enemy. "Drillarm, slot in!" Marius timed it perfectly as the Lancea turned into a giant drill lance. Voulge rushed straight at the tank without a single sign of fear or hesitation in his eyes, focused solely on impaling through the machine's thick armor with his lance with everything he had! Whether the attack was successful or not, Voulge and his co. had to draw back for the time being as Ignis quickly tried to hide while the navi drifted away...with his front facing the Red Garrison this time around.

* Tempero Flamma [Strengthen 50] (Total: 160)
1. Rope2 [70 | Hold | 3 Turns | Removable] {A} @ Red Garrison
2. Boomerang3 [120 [b](x2 Terrain Exploitaton)[/b] | Group Attack (Arc 1-4)] {B} @ Red Garrison
Licht: Junction w/ Voulge
3. Dodge
4. Movement towards Red Garrison
5. Dodge
Licht: Movement w/ Voulge around Red Garrison
Ignis: Attack [[color=red]60[/color] / Spread] @ Red Garrison (x2)
* Ignis: Gatling Attack [[color=red]60[/color] / Spread] @ Red Garrison
6. Grandis Invado [Buster Shot x4 (50) | 3 TCD] @ Red Garrison
* Lock-On2 [15x6 | Lockon Per Hit | Omnishoe | Mobile | 80 HP] {A} @ Red Garrison
7. DrillArm2 [70 x 2 (1st) | 70 (2nd) | Break | Knockback (1st) | Long Attack] {B} @ Red Garrison
Ignis: Dodge
Licht: Dodge w/ Voulge

Cooldown:
Aqua Glide: 2 TCD
Grandis Invado: USED
Bump
With a revised strategy to chunk everything but the kitchen sink at Red Garrison and seeing what sticks, Voulge began by slamming his SplashCross-modified Lancea into the ground and summoning a frenzy of thorny vines around Red Garrison to try and bind the war machine. Unfortunately... there perhaps weren't enough vines in Yumland Net as a whole to wrap up the giant artillery mech, as the Rope chip couldn't even get all the way around Red Garrison's treads before spinning them for just a moment, catching the vines in the tread teeth and shredding them to pieces before they could even try to damage anything. Undeterred, Voulge transformed his Lancea into a scythe in preparation for his next attack.

Failed or not, though, Red Garrison was under seige, and everyone involved already knew that this mech was too violent to take that without contest. Right as Voulge readied to throw his air-cutter Boomerang, Red Garrison re-aligned the sights of its long-barreled left cannon and fired twice, catching his opponent in mid-throw. Voulge narrowly avoided the first round, and by some miracle managed to deflect the second heavy ammunition shell off his shield, but the sheer shift in momentum since his Boomerang off on an arc far from his intentions. Ultimately, the Boomerang missed Red Garrision by a mile, only driving into the ground after smashing through some of the broken trees in the mud.

Having failed completely in the Wood-element assault, Voulge changed tactics and joined forces with Licht before charging Red Garrison for some close-range combat. To keep the "single-minded" engine's attention off the approaching enemy, Ignis received the signal to begin the bombardment of Red Garrison along with the previously set-up Lock-On satellite. Fireballs and bullets rained onto the crimson machine to moderate success, drawing its attention away from the Voulge-Licht partnership.

... Except for something called a multi-targetting system. Red Garrison's right shoulder plate lifted up to reveal a micro-missile box launcher, and the artillery mech educated all present on what a real bombardment looked like. The whistling sound of high-speed missiles echoed through the air multiple times as Red Garrison shot off an array of 6 in all directions. Voulge and Licht drew most of the missiles in their direction, but they had closed the distance enough already for the tracking projectiles to sail right over and crash into the grassy plains with a succession of explosions. However, 2 of the micro-missiles deviated from that course and chased down Ignis. Too preoccupied with his own attack, the foul-mouth SP didn't have time to even try to evade. His emergency preservation systems strained to hold him through the powerful impact of the first missile, but the second came in with just as much strength and blew Ignis all the way back to Marius's PET. As if to add insult to the injurty, Red Garrison aimed its long-barreled sniping cannon up into the sky and obliterated the Lock-On satellite in a single shot, as if it could've done that from the beginning.

Despite the losses, the fight was far from over, and the Voulge-Licht tandem had to press on. Marius provided one last chip, allowing Voulge to transform the Lancea into a drill-headed spear and thrust it straight into Red Garrison's armor. The mobile armory immediately shifted its adjustable shield plating into place to defend, but the DrillArm lance pierced straight through. A reflective counter-attack emitted from the shield, but the last remnants of Voulge's own shield were all that were lost. With the intial defense bypassed, Voulge jammed his drill-spear into Red Garrison's body armor, shattering the red plating to very effective results. As if in a state of emergency alarm, Red Garrison immediately ejected the compromised plate, sparing itself the final strike from Voulge's drill-spear. From there Voulge and Licht had to retreat as the only survivors, but not without finally discovering a weakness to this incredibly powerful machine.

==Enemies==
Red Garrison: 453 HP [Mud]

==Allies==
SplashCross Voulge.EXE: 340 HP [Mud]
Ignis.SP: EJO
Licht.SP: 150 HP [Mud]

==Objects==
Tree x16: 100 HP [Mud, fallen on ground]

==Terrain==
Broken: 5% (Sporatic holes in Grass, where Ignis EJO'd)
Soil: 5% (Underneath Red Garrison)
Grass: 40% (Open plains surrounding Mud)
Sea: 20% (Twisting line between Grass and Mud terrain)
Mud: 30% (Underneath Voulge, Licht, and fallen trees)
"Wha-?! Jesus, what the flipping hell, man! I thought your plan was gonna work! Fool-proof! Invincible! Instead, it backfired right in my face!!!!"

Despite the fact that he was instantly wiped out by the Red Garrison's devastating missiles, Ignis couldn't keep his mouth shut, even in "death." But before he spoke again, Marius quickly muted the SP and turned his focus on the battle. "He does have a point. The plan didn't go well as we hoped. Ignis and the Lock-On were wiped out, and we weren't able to deal as much damage as we hoped...However." While leaning his chin against his fist, the operator stared at the discarded armor plate on the side with the gaping hole in the center. "We were able to found out bit more about the enemy. We have the advantage now; let's use it to the fullest." Voulge nodded his head as he changed the Lancea back to its normal form with a quick twirl. "But we also need to keep its defense system in mind. A self-adjusting armor on a tank...It really makes me wonder who made this in the first place."

Voulge forged another shield out from the mud he stood, shortly imagining how dangerous it would have been if he didn't have this to fend off the tank's previous attack and shuddered. "What would be the preferred method of approaching this?" said the navi as his trident began to glow in a dim blue light as it gathered energy. "How about an all out attack like before? Because that worked PERFECTLY, YOU DIPSHIT." Ignis screamed. "Sarcasm aside, It would be idiotic to attack straight up...We need to bait him out a bit." Marius slid two battlechips into the PET one at a time, loading it up for Voulge to use. "You think a pair of wasps would be enough of a distraction when an attack from four sides wasn't able to do the job?" Voulge smirked despite his sarcastic remark.

"Bait, Voulge. Not a distraction." said Marius with the similar smirk.

It didn't take long for the spearman to realize what his operator had in mind and nodded his head. He swiped his trident-Lancea in the air, leaving behind a wall of thin bubble that was shortly popped to reveal a pair of Elebees like some magic trick, appearing beside Voulge out of thin air. Voulge gripped his spear tightly and clenched his other hand into a fist, taking one big breath into his lung and letting it all out with a sigh. "...Let's begin!"

Pointing the Lancea forward, the first of the Elebee shot forward like a rifle fire as it headed directly at the Red Garrison. But that wasn't all that happened. The mud, broken pieces of trees, logs and whatever that was available, began to gather around the spear to slowly form a giant mass. As the process continued, Voulge quickly moved away from current position and launched another Elebee from a different angle. "One more!" The navi was keen about keep himself mobile to evade any unpleasant attacks from the Red Garrison and moved away once more, all the while kicking the ground, which in turn stirred up Licht's power to launch a sizable square panel right at the tank at a terrifying speed.

Voulge skidded to a halt and stared down at his Avaria-Lancea, which transformed completely into a gigantic lance that towered over him in height. Built entirely out of materials surrounding him, the newly formed lance was also covered in a dim blue aura and gave off a powerful presence. "Engrave this to your eye!!" The navi shouted as he slowly raised the lance up to the sky. "This lance will be your end as it pierces through your crimson steel!!" The aura around the lance began to flare and brightened in intensity, molding the lance from a giant mass into sleeker, extremely compacted version that seemed much more believable for Voulge to handle. Its blue aura was still burning with passionately and covered the navi's entire arm, but Voulge paid no attention to it as he intensely stared down at the Red Garrison before him.

"This will all be over in one blow!! Prepare yourself, tank, for your annihilation!!"

Shifting his body into a lower stance, the navi began to approach to the Red Garrison with a slow walk and quickly began to pick up speed. It didn't take long before Voulge was sprinting with everything he had, treading through the muddy panels with no problem what so ever. He was running with the intention of piercing straight through the tank with his lance, ignoring every possible repercussion of this attack failing as he was putting everything behind his spear. "Lancea, stay true and fierce! For there is none that you cannot pierce!" As soon as the spear made contact with whatever it may have come across, it released a powerful tremor that shook the battlefield.

The attack left Voulge terribly exhausted, leaving him falling on his knees as his lance crumbled to reveal his spear in its original form. Licht used every ounce of its strength to pull his master away from the tank as green flame enveloped the navi's leg, lifting up Voulge and drifted off. As the spearman recovered bit of his strength, he was focused in evading any more attacks that could come from the Red Garrison, even if he was being sluggish in his movement from his own attack.

* Tempero Flamma [Strengthen 50] (Total: 240)
1. Arrow2 [130 | Homing] {B} @ Red Garrison
2. Dodge
3. Arrow2 [130 | Homing] {B} @ Red Garrison
4. Dodge
Licht: PanelShot [100 | Terrain | 5% Broken | [b]Slow (Mud)[/b]] {B} [Chip Set: Licht] @ Red Garrison
5. Terra Telum: [1st Stage: Movement x3 | 2nd Stage: 300 + 200 + Break + Impact + Phasing + Seeking | Self-Slow1 + Recovery Time1 | 11TCD] @ Red Garrison
6. Recovering
7. Dodge [[b]Slow[/b]]

Cooldown:
Aqua Glide: 1 TCD
Grandis Invado: 3 TCD
Terra Telum: USED