Mission Requesting!

Hey guys! Anathema here, requesting a mission! My operator, Alda Hyde, is feeling down, and I think something fun is just what she needs! For abilities...she's not much for physical labor, but her mind, especially in chemistry, is second to none! Oh, and she's super sexy! I'm sure that never hurt anyone in a mission!

Oh, rewards! I'd like any chip that produces raw energy power! Stuff that produces the following things are preferred:

- Fire
- Ice
- Electricity
- Wind
- Poison
- Darkness
- Water
- Earth

I think that about covers it. Give her a fun one, okay?

- Anathema.EXE
Greetings, Anathema. Based on the parameters of your request, please see the below mission posting and let us know if you are interested.

Quote ()

Magic...

What is magic? Where does it come from? I'd wondered that question for a great, long time... The answer I discovered SHOCKS and AMAZES. But it also PUZZLES and VEXES. It even TITTILATES me. There is so much more about magic that I cannot know... Not without talented individuals to help me set the course of my research. I'm putting together an exciting team of assistants to help me delve deeper and discover new answers.

If you are interested in playing the part of my assistant, please apply. I will be willing to pay in battlechips, of course. There are only a few qualifications I'd like to ask for from the assistant:

-Female
-Comfortable in costume on stage (magician's suit, dress, swimsuit,etc.)
-Comfortable with behaving or acting promiscuously
-Not a known associate of the stage magician, Vinzez Gupta
-A knowledge of some practice that might relate to magic (illusion, transformation, teleportation, healing, clairvoyance, alchemy, etc.)

Yours in enlightenment
Clarence Gupta

You see that this is a fairly specific request; as a result, we have had little success in filling it thus far. If you are willing to accept this request, please respond, or let us know if we should provide another.

-Global Network Administration
Sounds exactly like what I'm looking for! Sign her up!

- Anathema.EXE
Very well. Please have your operator head to the attached address. We will inform the employer that to expect her.

*Address.DAT attached*

((Topic opening soon in Electown))
Very well. Please have your operator head to the attached address. We will inform the employer that to expect her.

*Address.DAT attached*

((Topic opening soon in Electown))