A Mission for Men

Hey, I know you guys thought you'd gotten rid of me when I was picked up by the NetPolice, but it's not that easy. You've got a mission-taker with standards again. This CourseMan guy and I need to do a mission together to kill some time. I want some money and some bugfrags for my SP... don't know what he wants. I guess he'll say. Whatever the case, it needs to be a mission that fits men, so no fashion design or swimming or bullcrap like that. Nothing that involves our operators either... they're busy with some athletic meet with ice cream.

-MeleeMan.EXE
This is CourseMan, confirming my interest. I'm not to picky about rewards, cash or chips will be fine, but like he says, our operators probably ought to be left alone for the most part.

-CourseMan
MeleeMan, CourseMan,

The following mission meets your criteria for rewards and, in our opinion, content. Please let us know if the attached is acceptable. We will send mission coordinates at that time.

Quote ()

This is Wand.EXE. My sister and I are attempting a task which has proven beyond even my mastery of the mystical arts, or my sister's totally lame ability to make leaves and sticks move around or whatever. Between the two of us, we're totally loaded with zenny, so we can pay whatever. The goal is basically to help us pass a PE exam. Normally we'd totally pass it but the teacher is a real creep and has it out for us I guess. We need a couple of tough guys! No wimps, please! Ciao.

-Global Network Administrator
Sounds good to me, no complaints here... I think we can handle some 'private tutoring' after all. Sign me up!
Sisters loaded with zenny, huh? They need a tough guy to help them with physical education? Well, I wouldn't normally think of myself as a teacher... nobody else can learn Soul Fist, after all, unless they steal it by hanging around me long enough... but I'm the absolute opposite of a wimp, so that's qualification enough. Tell Wand and her sister they've got their man.

Or, men, I guess.

-MeleeMan.EXE
MeleeMan, CourseMan,

The client has been notified and will be expecting your arrival. Please proceed to the attached coordinates at your earliest convenience.

-Global Network Administrator

((Topic in Electown Net))
MeleeMan, CourseMan,

The client has attached the following messages and rewards:

Quote ()

Wand here. Still moving with Coach, but we have it covered. We'll post the video for Hall later. Look forward to some fireworks! Courser, your payment is attached. If you want another tip, hit us up another time... I attached a gift for you! Think of me when you use it. Don't tell Twiggy. Ciao!

Oh yeah, MeleeMan, some for you too. Damascus did good work so fair's fair, whatever. Don't expect a call back though.

Addresses:
wandy@electopiamailserv.net
twiggy@electopiamailserv.net
administrator@eleceasthigh.net

Attached:
CourseMan: 11,500 z + HeatSpreader1
MeleeMan: 6,000 z + 110 Bugfrags

((NPC e-mail addresses to be opened soon.))
My thanks, and appreciation to the GNA. All went well.

-CourseMan
Yeah, okay. Didn't really want your address anyway, but whatever. And is this Hall's address? It goes to the administrator? Screw that.

-MeleeMan.EXE