Mission Request

To whom it may concern,
Greetings, I'm RiderMan.EXE! I am looking for any opportunities to help out, and was recommended to check here. I'm still a "new" Navi, and my NetOperator is somewhat of a novice, but we are eager and motivated to help wherever we can. Please let me know if you all require any additional information. Thank you for your time and have a good day!

Respectfully,
RiderMan.EXE
RiderMan-

Welcome to the GNA Mission BBS. We've received a reply to your opening message. Please respond specifying whether you are interested in taking on the poster's request. Furthermore, be advised that the Mission BBS prefers the requester specify a preferred reward; the poster states flexibility in this regard, but please be aware of this when making future mission requests. Thank you.

Quote ()

I'm the head of a small, Navi-run antiviral business, and we've just been commissioned by a business partner of ours for an experimental new code-batch. We need to deliver the product to him, but...well, to be blunt, he's unable to get around much, and he's confined to a pretty nasty part of town down in Netopia Net. None of us can really defend ourselves, and we don't much fancy our chances against the types that frequent his neighbourhood. This is where you come in. We need you to meet the chap down at the location he's given us, deliver the product, and get out before someone decides they want what you're toting about.

Now, obviously, we wouldn't be sending you in blind. We'll be giving you an emergency beacon to get you out of there if things get a little too dicey, and we'll meet you outside the neighbourhood with the product and directions first. And we'll be able to reward you however you want; you didn't specify any reward in your request, but odds are we can get you what you're looking for...within reason, of course.

Reply back to let us know if you're interested, and what you'd like in compensation. Hope to hear from you soon!

-Calcinatio.EXE-
To the GNA,
My apologies for not specifying compensation. I ensure to include that information in further requests.

Calcinatio.EXE,
I am interested in your employment offer, as long as you do not require me to commit any illegal actions. I am flexible for payment, zenny and/or a battlechip would be just fine. Please let me know if you need any other information.

Respectfully,
RiderMan.EXE
Delivering message...

Quote ()

Don't worry, our business is perfectly legal; the risk in this mission is not in the products themselves, but in the potential for their being stolen by the area's ne'er-do-wells. We can certainly work something out for rewards afterward, if you don't have anything specific in mind.

If that's nothing else, I can send you a link to the meeting place, and we can get this show on the road. Looking forward to meeting you in person!

-Calcinatio.EXE-

Mission coordinates are attached. The GNA would like to advise you to exercise caution in following the coordinates, as the link borders a known hazardous neighbourhood in Netopia Net.

-Global Network Adminstration

<(Mission thread opening soon in Netopia Net.)>
[i]Calcinatio.EXE
We accept. I'm looking forward to meeting you as well. We'll exercise caution on arrival, as advised. See you soon!

Respectfully,
RiderMan.EXE
((Mission Complete))

Calcinatio.EXE,
We've completed the task, WakeMan received his medication and is currently recovering in a safe location. We also encountered an acquaintance of yours named Phase. Unfortunately our meeting resulted in a run in with the local mobsters, but everyone made it out relatively unscathed. The bar got a bit smashed, but that was the result of an apparently unruly mobster, who was very quickly disciplined by his leadership. If you need any additional information, please let me know.

Respectfully,
RiderMan.EXE
RiderMan.EXE,

Your employer has confirmed the completion of your objectives. Additionally, several messages have been forwarded to you:

Quote ()

Thank you so much, RiderMan! You've really helped our organization out, maybe in more ways than you knew at first! Phase just arrived back in the lab, and it seems like things were not going well for her at all before you showed up, so thanks for picking her up for us! I collaborated with our one combat-Navi on your reward; he said you'd probably enjoy what we've wired you! Oh, and there should be some extra from WakeMan, I think he sent you a data package as well!

Feel free to drop by our lab anytime, and we should have more work for you! Thanks again for the help!
-Calcinatio.EXE

Quote ()

RiderMan,
I hope this message finds you in good health. Naberius was good on his word: the safehouse is precisely that, and I'm free to recuperate in peace here. The medicine seems to be helping my ailment, so you can chalk your delivery mission up as a full success. He comes to check up on me every now and then; he mentioned you had expressed worry for my safety under his watch, and I thought it prudent to let you know that, for the time being, I'll be alright.

There are no words that can express my gratitude. My own illness aside, I received word from Cal that you were responsible for averting a horrible fate for Phase, much worse than either of us knew at the time. For saving the girl that's like a sister to me...thank you, RiderMan, from the bottom of my heart. I don't have much in the way of recompense, but I thought you might appreciate this: it's an old favourite chip of mine. I know you'll put it to good use.

Take care of yourself,
-WakeMan.EXE

Attached: FireAura1, HeatBreath1, SolarShield1

<(RiderMan earns: 5 FXP w/ Calcinatio.EXE, 13 FXP w/ WakeMan.EXE)>