Job Search

Hello,

My name is Phero; I'm a research navi associated with Heart-Payne Pharmaceuticals. Another HP navi and I are hoping to perform a mission together. Zenny is fine for payment for me; I'm not certain what my coworker wants yet.

As to our talents, we are both well suited to spreading chemical compounds. I'm sure we both have other talents too, though.

-Phero.EXE
Hello, I'm the coworker that'll be working with Miss Phero on this mission. For my reward, I would like...a FloatShoes NaviCust Program. It's tough to be a cloud that can't even float properly...

Other than that, I'd say Miss Phero covered it.

- SmogMan.EXE
((Bump))
Greetings,

A request has been procured in the range of your search, in the form of a rescue job. Details are as follows. The jumplink leading to the search area will be released upon approval of both participants. If the job is not accepted within standard GNA job response duration, the job will be redirected to other participants. Thank you for your cooperation.

Quote ()

SUBJECT: Lost friend!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Uh, I'm in a bit of a jam here. Was exploring a private Electown sector with my Navi, when he got his SP disconnected from him somehow. The little guy must be scared to death right now, I'm don't know if he can hold his own. We tried looking for him, but we lost the connection; the sector's link got severed. Managed to get back in, but we can't find him. I can still get his stat readings somehow, he's still running around with just enough HP to tank some hits, and we know his general location, he's still around here somewhere.

We're willing to pay out of our pockets for this, please help!

[Attached: ECT(S)-f6e33a00.LNK] -- Jumplink Access: Electown Net Private Sector
I, for one, will not let this stand! Count me in!

- SmogMan.EXE
I will be happy to search. Please send us coordinates so that we can help.

-Phero.EXE
Acceptance has been confirmed, godspeed.

-- GNA

[Released: ECT(S)-f6e33a00.LNK]
We found the navis and are awaiting payment. Thank you.

-Phero
Greetings,

We've received a message from the client concerning your payment.

Quote ()

SUBJECT: Love you bros!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heya, dudes! Thanks for finding my hardhat bro for me! Appreciate it all the way through all these ghosts and stuff! Anyway, that armor thing was a piece of cake, I'm so good. Damn, I love myself. I don't know this mail thing works much, though, how the heck do I add money to this?

[Attached: [FloatShoes] NCP + 2000z]

Oh, all right, there we go. Op says to div it up or something. Anyhow, hope to see you dudes later, GhostBro out!

Thank you for utilizing our services.

- GNA