Mission #2

Hello, I'm Martia.EXE! The real thing, this time, and not a fake like last time. I'd like to take up another mission today. No chips this time, I'd simply like nice, plain old cash! Me and my operator are raring to do whatever's asked of us, so please don't delay!

- Martia.EXE
Martia-

A wealthy client has asked for a personal trainer. Based on your success with the recent aerobics-based mission, we believe this would be a great fit for you. One of your previous contacts, Swat, will also be present during the mission. Please read the description below:

Quote ()

"My name is Purloin. My brother, ProsperMan, is looking for a personal trainer. He is very wealthy. There may be some strings attached, but if you're any good at your job, you should be flexible, right? If you want to know what those are, feel free to apply. I have no use for those who cannot exercise bold, yet reactive, thinking. You can expect a generous monetary payment if your performance is favorable.

I won't be making an appearance, but I don't mind writing his things for him. I am my brother's keeper, after all."

Please let us know if you're interested and we will provide mission coordinates.

-Global Network Administration
Sure, sign me up!

- Martia.EXE
Martia-

Thank you for your speedy response. We have sent ahead a message to the employer, letting them know you're coming, but because of the setup there is a chance you won't see the employer at all. We would recommend proceeding in a professional manner that makes it clear you are the personal trainer requested.

The mission coordinates are attached. Good luck.

*coordinates.dat attached*

((Please anticipate mission opening tomorrow))
Well, it took a while, but ProsperMan has been personally trained! Or something along those lines...at any rate, I think he was a pretty satisfied customer!

- Martia.EXE
Martia-

We are sorry to inform you that the employer has returned a performance appraisal of unsatisfactory. As such, they have withdrawn payment. The employer, Purloin, left no comment.

Another comment was left by an unrelated party, in case you would like to read it:

Quote ()

Sorry you only left with the consolation prize, but in the end, I am nothing for my name if I do not break away from my mark in the green. It was a lot of fun and I hope that we'll meet again some time without all the charades. Given my profession, that may be unlikely. I had a fabulous night!

ConMan

If you feel this is an error, we recommend contacting Purloin, ProsperMan, or another point of contact available to you and asking for a changed verdict.