Second SP Request

My name is Na'im bin Asad, Net Operator of Djinni.EXE, and we'd like to request a mission for our second Support Program. We are good in areas covered with flames or lava, but are also good versus plant-like menaces. Please respond if there is a case available that is suitable for what we desire.

NBA
Good day Mr. Asad,

After searching through our files, we believe we have something that completely requires your specialty, so we hope.

There have been reports in the Dentech University servers of giant plant-based structures causing enormous bouts of lag throughout the system. Your mission: To wipe these structures out and find out the cause behind them.

The requester of this mission would like you to meet her at the campus gardens near the far back left of the University. She will give you more mission details if you choose to accept this.

-GNA
We will go there as soon as possible. How will we be able to identify this woman we are supposed to meet up with?

NBA
Thank you very much for waiting.

The client in question will be wearing a green scarf for identification. We wish you luck.

-GNA
Hey, I'm in the Dentech area, so I figure I'll just find the girl and pitch in to help you guys. It should be fine, right? My name's Burt Blanchard and my navi is Exorcist.EXE. We'll just ask for the same reward that Na'im is getting. I'll be there soon.

-Burt J. Blanchard
Mr. Blanchard:

What is this- I don't even- Ok, well you just TOOK one our missions from the looks of it, but it doesn't look like we have anything to stop you from doing this anyway. So, I guess we're fine with it. I think I'll e-mail Asad on this matter. He now has the full rights to make you NOT participate in this mission if he so wishes. You have been warned, mister.

-GNA
Me and Burt have finished the mission as was instructed by our clients.

NBA
Yes, we have definitely received reports of your success. Good work.

-GNA

[ATTACHED: SP Program Base.RARx2]