Mach/Vector in NetVegas

Finally, let's finish this up. Aera, send me a Blizzard and ElecPulse chip please.
[[i]Right away![/i]]

Mach skimmed over the floor, kicking up dust as he went, and made his way towards the Skarab viruses ahead. As he did so, he heard the tell-tale crackle of electricity buzzing from his left hand, while his right hand felt chilled and stiff. Thin trails of white mist oozed from his right fist as he advanced, his fist itself was covered in a thin layer of ice, giving it a polished look. His wings angled downward and the thrusters barked with a flash of cyan, sending Mach into the air.

As he started to fly over the Skarabs, he pitched forward so his body was parallel to the ground. As he did so, he brought his arms back, fists clenched tightly before he punched both of them forward and opened his hands. With a howl, a wide cone of blustery, freezing air erupted from his hand. At the same time, several expanding rings of electricity surged from his other hand and seemed to wrap the torrent of cold air in a veil of pulsating electricity. The area that was covered by his attack should have been large enough to catch all three viruses in the blast, and the combination of sub-zero temperatures and ice with electricity should have been enough to take them down.

The attack lasted for only a second or so, and Mach continued his flip over the viruses before touching down and sliding to a stop behind them. He turned, orienting his energy shield towards the viruses to hopefully stop any counterattacks, if they managed to survive the onslaught of ice and electrical current.

ACTIONS: -[Passive Accuracy Enhancement, Haste, and Decoy x2]-
1. Strategic Movement: Flip over Skarab group
2 & 3. Blizzard + ElecPulse: Skarab A,B,C (100dmg Aqua + Ice Terrain Change + Cone attack) + (100dmg Elec + Seeking + Glitch + Cone Attack)
4. Face towards the Skarab group
5. Dodge
6. Dodge
((*loading bump* *bump loaded, initializing*))
MachMan's attempt to finish the battle with one, deadly sweep wasn't a great success. The viruses threw their bones at the flying navi, only to have it blocked off by his shield, but the navi's attack wasn't as powerful as MachMan expected itto be as it broke down the Skarabs into their bony piles rather than deleting them whole...

-- ENEMIES --
RedDevil A: DELETED
RedDevil B: DELETED
HauntedCandle2 A: DELETED
HauntedCandle2 B: DELETED
HauntedCandle2 C: DELETED
Skarab2 A: 65 HP [Collapsed] [Lined up on right]
Skarab2 B: 65 HP [Collapsed]
Skarab2 C: 65 HP [Collapsed]

-- OBJECTS --
Large Chandelier A: 200 HP [Flying]
Large Chandelier B: 200 HP [Flying]
Large Chandelier C: 200 HP [Flying]

Large Table: 150 HP [Middle]
Green Skull?: 40 HP [On Table]

-- ALLIES --
MachMan.EXE: 178 HP [5-hit shield]
Vector.SP: 20 HP

-- TERRAIN --
60% Normal
20% Cracked
20% Broken
Unfortunately all that happened was the Skarabs were felled yet again, and were no longer able to be targeted. Mach looked at the three piles of bones, and scratched his head.
Well... I guess we wait. Aera, get the Magnum ready if you don't mind.
Will do!

With really nothing else to do, Mach watched the Skarabs, waiting for them to put themselves back together.
... this feels very weird for some odd reason.
Indeed, it seems almost rude to make us wait.

ACTIONS:
1-6. Twiddle thumbs, possibly hum for a bit.
I'm not even going to bother.

-- ENEMIES --
Skarab2 A: 65 HP [Lined up on right]
Skarab2 B: 65 HP
Skarab2 C: 65 HP

-- OBJECTS --

-- ALLIES --

-- TERRAIN --
60% Normal
20% Cracked
20% Broken
Hm, about time. Send it.

Aera uploaded the chip to MachMan, prompting a large, triple-barreled cannon to materialize over his right arm. The slides were locked in the rear position, but clanked forward and chambered their large-caliber incendiary rounds as he raised his arm and pointed the weapon towards the viruses. It didn't take the Navi very long to identify his targets, considering they were at rather close range and he had been pretty much staring at them for the past 30 seconds.

In a fairly nonchalant fashion, he pointed the weapon towards the leftmost Scarab, and as soon as his targeting pipper landed on its spine-like... spine, Mach fired the large weapon, causing his entire arm to shudder from the recoil. The force of the blast was partially absorbed by the slide being rammed back and ejecting a shell casing, and remained there as he lined up his second shot. With a nearly mechanical precision, he aimed and fired two more times, resulting in two more shell casings being ejected, and two more intense yet compact explosions.
Stay down this time, alright?

If he somehow missed one of his shots, his wings would have promptly swung into position and briefly charged up before blowing away the surprisingly annoying virus with twin beams of crimson plasma.

ACTIONS:
1. Charge Magnum
2. Charge Magnum
3. Magnum: Skarab A, B, C (120dmg Fire + Break + Panel Break)
4. Superior Thrust Laser: Skarab A, B, or C (60dmg x2 Multi-hit + Microburst + 3TCD)
5. Dodge
6. Dodge
Still not going to bother.

Oh, and the green skull shattered, and revealed a shiny, and obviously loaded, green diamond.

-- ENEMIES --
Skarab2 A: DELETED
Skarab2 B: DELETED
Skarab2 C: DELETED

-- OBJECTS --

-- ALLIES --

-- TERRAIN --
60% Normal
20% Cracked
20% Broken

-- ROGUE BATTLE 04, VICTORY!! --

-- REWARDS --

[BurnSquare2] Battlechip, 5680z, 78 BugFrags

[Open GMD? Y/N]
Mach smiled as all three viruses were promptly deleted by his onslaught of explosive magnum rounds, leaving behind a bounty of zenny and bugfrags, as well as a new chip. He skirted around the battlefield, gathering up his rewards before sending them up the PET. His focus then shifted to the table, where a GMD now stood in place of the green skull. He reached out and touched the glowing green Mystery Data, attempting to open it.

((Open GMD))
As MachMan touched the crystal, the Mystery Data quickly decrypted itself to reveal...

[GMD: 4000z]
Mach happily picked up the large amount of zenny that emerged from the mystery data, and sent it up to the PET. Aera smiled as she saw the zenny get deposited to their funds. They were getting a pretty good amount, more than enough for a nice little shopping spree, but unfortunately Mazer was still asleep. She pouted as she heard muffled coughs coming from under the covers. Aww... poor guy...

Because of their NetOp's illness, she was now in charge of the general well-being of both Mach and Vector. While the blue and orange navi was only lightly scratched, Vector was pretty damaged, and unfortunately with no way to repair himself.
[[i]Do you guys want to take a breather and relax? I don't want you two to overwork yourselves...[/i]]

Mach paused and responded, noting the somewhat damaged state of Vector.
I could use some repairs as well as Vector; and we could use the break. How about we make a quick pitstop then head over to the NetSquare? Maybe we'll find something interesting over there, or maybe run into a familiar face.
[[i]Alright, I'll log you two out, then re-route to the NetSquare. Stand by... logging out.[/i]]

Vector's protective armor and Mach's body both turned a bright cyan before they both beamed up in a streak of light, up and out of the network.

((Logged Out))