Trading/Selling: attack/rapid/charge +1

A trade, Yes?

I for one will be bargaining as well, therefore, I'll send my folder so you can see a select number of chips that may satisfy you.

~Shadowess

*Transfered Memory.Dat Folder*
@ Ceres: you don't have a whole lot, but the dash attack, and shotgun may interest me. perhaps an offer involving those, as well as z.

@ Shadowess: i'm mostly interested in your heat shots, though the shotgun and pickpocket1 could be useful to me as well. so what could you make as your total offer?

with two people bidding, perhaps you should make clear which ncp's each of you want most. It may make discussions easier.

- Rei Tylien

Better offers means better battling for me. Compete well for our NCPs. Nyaa

Curseman
I'm not really in heated competition for this, I suppose...
If you prefer what Shadowess has, go ahead, because I just realized that I need those chips one helluva lot more then I need an Attack +1.

Thanks though.

--Ceres Notara

Yeah, you're selling the Charge anyways. That's basically saying 'I don't give two shits about my buster' in a nutshell.

--Enigma.EXE
Hmm? PickPockett1?

Those chips have been malfunctioning as of late, Yes? Have you not heard? I surely would not want to cheat my customer by trading such a chip that has no value whatsoever as of now!

I'll be more than obliged to trade my HeatShot(s) and/ or Shotgun. Seeing that Shotgun is worth 1000z, then HeatShot's value shall be worth about the same and a combination of both Heatshot and Shotgun will do, or along with a combination of Two HeatShots if that is what you please.

But, be warned, my navi is currently in a sticky situation, and I must ask to be patient until we know the result of this matter. Surely if no one else offers anything to your liking, then you can ignitiate this trade with me, yes?

~Shadowess

((Admin bans have been placed on the chip, PickPockett1. You can try getting one yourself, but I doubt you'll find any Bandcoons since I think those virii are banned as well.))
Hmm, Yakno, I think I want those. I'll probably be willing to put up zenny for em, but I'll do chips as well. You can see what I have, but be reasonable (as in, that leafshield of mine is OFF LIMITS, got it!?) Make an offer and I'll see, all three programs interest me!
@ shadowess: Really? wow, that faulty chip warning must have snuck by me. thanks for letting me know.

Alright, well both of you have peeked my interest. Since you both want the programs, i'll give this option. If either of you agree to say... 1800z, for any of the NCPs, the first one to respond with which NCP they will pay for has that NCP reserved for that price.

Then after that, if it's alright with you, we can discuss the money and chip, or just chip deals? I just think it will help me decide easier. Sorry if thats an inconvenience.

- Rei Tylien

I kinda like the idea of getting upgrades myself, over chips. Nyaa

- Curseman

(( ahh, i seriously had no idea there was a ban on any of the chips X.x or virii. thanks for telling me))
Ah well, I'll give you the full asking price for all three of those! Whaddya say!

Camaaan, pay attention to ME!

*Gungnir* SIEG! Get your head on, you haven't even introduced yourself.

Oh, um, I guess not...Welp, I'm Sieg and I want your stuff! XD

So plzplzplzplz! I'll drop the 5400z for em all!
Well, i guess that settles that then. Sorry for the inconvenience Shadowess. I just wanted my upgrades to be top priority.

Alright Seig, you got yourself a deal, I'll attach the NCP's now. Was a pleasure doing business with ya.

- Rei Tylien

Thank for investing in making me stronger~ Nyaa.

- Curseman

*attached: Attack+1, Charge+1, Rapid+1*
Rawk ON! Sorry for cutting the rug out from you two, um, other people! Hit me up and I'll make it up to yah tho, swear!

Gungnir: Don't lie like that...

Freija: Yeah! No one likes a liar!

H-hey! shut up you two!

*attached: 5400z
This'll take some time, I apologize in advance. My transfer program hasn't been used for some time and my OS isn't happy it has to run it again. Especially with the latest modifications I've had. Ready.

Rei gets: 5400z
Sieg gets: 1x Rapid +1, 1x Attack +1, 1x Charge +1.

Would that be all?