Difficulter Water

SplashMan peered out from behind his shield, seeing exactly why there were no signs of the Starfish retaliating. As it turned out, they were all still there; they were just too shocked by the attack to even flinch. Apparently whatever he hadn't seen was so awe-inspiring, even the viruses were impressed. "So...what did I miss, exactly?"

"..." ...Apparently, it impressed Sabrina into silence, too. "...Wow. That...is going to be a total 100! I know we're still rolling, but I can just edit this part out. Now, shall we end this?"

"Yeah...but let me see what that looked like before you turn it in, okay?"

"Sure! Just don't rush or anything!" And now...EVEN MORE MASS CHIP INSERTION. But unlike before, these were all either identical, or different in color only. "Battlechip, WideShot! Massive slot in!"

By massive, his operator apparently meant four, as the Aqua Navi felt that many Battlechips' data pour into him. Together, they manifested as a blue, wide-mouthed gun, with pink...lips? He wasn't sure what you'd call that, but so long as it could shoot water, he didn't especially care. The first one seemed more powerful than the other...that must be the WideShot2. With great speed (by his standards), SplashMan raced to a more perpendicular angle, the preferred angle for a WideShot, as quickly as his short legs would let him. As it turned out, that still wasn't especially fast, so with any luck the Starfish were still stunned into submission. Now with the angle at near point-blank range...WHOOSH! The water wave sailed forth, at least an entire 3 feet to the viruses...unless they were already shooting bubbles, in which case it didn't. Deciding to make sure each echinoderm was definitely out of commission, he then flipped the water gun sideways, to give it a more vertical shot. WHOOSH! WHOOSH! WHOOSH! Three more shots were fired, each individually created for the doom of a Starfish. ...Wait a minute. Didn't one of the viruses have too much HP to fall to a WideShot1? It might not be such a great idea to stay...with that thought, he rolled over back towards his shield. ...And then rolled over again, having not quite made it with the first 'athletic' feat.

[Order of Turn:
1-Move behind Starfish2 group
2-WideShot2 chip attack on Starfish2A, Starfish2B, and Starfish2C (80+15, Aqua)
3-WideShot1 chip attack on Starfish2A (60+15, Aqua)
4-WideShot1 chip attack on Starfish2B (60+15, Aqua)
5-WideShot1 chip attack on Starfish2C (60+15, Aqua)
6-Get behind IronShield]
The last shot was kind of a douche move, but whatever, it did its job marvellously, kicking everything in its sight off the cliff of life and into the gorge of death.

Starfish2A: DELETED
Starfish2B: DELETED
Starfish2C: DELETED

Terrain: 80% Sea, 20% Normal (Telepad)

SplashMan.EXE: 350HP (IronShield1: 0/2 hits) (Sea)

-ROGUE BATTLE ONE, VICTORY!!-

Rewards: 1260z
With all three StarFish handily destroyed, SplashMan began transferring the remaining data over to his operator's PET. "That was pretty easy!"

"That was actually kinda easy. Now I just need to do the editing, and homework done! Plus we made some money doing it. Woo!" And editing would take, what? 10-15 minutes at the most? "All right, go ahead and jack out. We've got work to do!"

"Gotcha!" With that, the Rogue Net became quiet once more, as the Navi left it...

(TO RW YOKA)