The City Sleeps in a Fairy Tale

Some boomerangs were pulled out of Red's cute little sports bag soon after Shin sent her some, and off they went. However, the confines of the fortress, combined with the unwieldy size of the boomerang, made it hard to hit any more than two enemies at once. Through some strange force of luck, the Scarecrow escaped entirely unharmed from the encounter, while the Twisty and Canodumb made it without their heads intact. Some flames ravaged the inside of the tower afterwards, although it only managed to melt the ColdHead's gleaming face a little, and nothing more.

-- ARTILLERY BRIGADE --
[In Fortress 1, N] [Red is here]
ColdHead A: 20 HP
Canodumb2 A: DELETED
Scarecrow2 A: 180 HP
Twisty2 A: DELETED

[In Fortress 2, SE]
ColdHead B: DELETED
Canodumb2 B: DELETED
Scarecrow2 B: DELETED
Twisty2 B: DELETED

[In Fortress 3, SW] [Voulge is here]
ColdHead C: 120 HP
Canodumb2 C: DELETED
Scarecrow2 C: 60 HP
Twisty2 C: DELETED
Green Mystery Data: 60 HP

-- FLOATING FORTRESSES --
Old Fortress 1: 399 HP [StoneBody / Flying]
Old Fortress 2: DEMACIATED
Old Fortress 3: 240 HP [StoneBody / Flying]

-- PEDOPHILE WARRIOR BRIGADE --
Red.EXE: 250 HP [20 HP Casing]
Voulge.EXE: 152 HP [Equip: Shield Broken + Licht.SP / Strengthen 10 / Casing Broken]
Myun.SP: 115 HP
Ignis.SP: 140 HP
Licht.SP: 100 HP

-- TERRAIN --
30% Missing (10% underneath each floating fortress)
70% Metal (Everywhere else)
((...Why is it that I'm having better motivation for Cambiare rather than Voulge D:))

Out of all the viruses Voulge managed to take down, the one he missed was the only one that could've broke through all of his defense AND deal the most damage. After receiving such a powerful blow from the ColdHead, Voulge could not help but to be in pain, but it wasn't something that was going to keep him down. "Voulge, do you need some help with that?" said Marius as he began to check the navi's overall health on his PET. The navi simply shook his head and prepared his spear to continue his attack.

His once-broken shield reconstructed back into its fit form and his spear was wrapped in a veil of flame, changing the weapon into a giant drill lance as it swallowed up the fire with its spinning bit. Voulge's first target in sight was the Coldhead, watching as the virus stood idly with its mouth wide open. "No room for errors." Voulge whispered to himself. Taking the drill lance, the navi charged towards the virus, even when his movement was restricted from the small fortress. He raised his shield, hoping it would at least block off the virus' breaking attack, and took a powerful stab at the ColdHead. The drill bit began to spin violently as it tried to dig into the virus' hard shell, but Voulge had full confidence that his attack would go through.

Voulge pulled his lance back and changed it into the same glaive he used before, turning towards the Scarecrow. "Last one remaining." The spearman leaped at the virus as he swung his polearm over his head, bringing it down upon the Scarecrow the moment he landed on the ground with a powerful thud. Though the attack would have been considered an overkill, the navi wasn't going to watch as the virus regenerate its body over time.

"Hope that takes care of everything on your side." said Marius as he was tossing a pair of chips on his hand. "But like you said before. No room for errors..." The two chips revealed to be the Lock-On and the AirRaid, appearing and hovering just above Voulge's head as it automatically searched for nearby enemies. The spearman stabbed his Lancea into the thick fortress floor and crossed his arm as he waited for the result...

* Phalanx Aspis [2-hit Shield]
* Tempero Flamma [Strengthen [50]]
1. DrillArm2 [70 x 2 (1st) / 70 (2nd) / Break / Knockback (1st) / Long Attack] {B} @ ColdHead C
2. BigHammer [160 / Impact / Break / Melee] {B} @ Twisty2 C
3. Lock-On2 [15 ([b]+10[/b]) x 6 / Lockon Per Hit / Omnishoe / Mobile / 80 HP] {A} @ Remaining virus
4. AirRaid [10 x 10 / 50+Impact (Tackle) / 3 Turns / 100 HP] {A} @ Remaining virus
Licht: Dodge x3
Ignis: Dodge x3
-TURN SPLICE-

Cooldown:
Terra Telum: 8 TCD
AirRaid: 3 Turns
"Awwww~! Phooey! It didn't work at all!" Red sighed, flailing her arms in annoyance.

"Now now, it's easy to clean up at this point. At least you got some of them," Shin remarked, sifting through his folder.

"You're too slooooow! Take this you... thingy!" Red cried, reaching into her bag and...

...flinging out a fencing saber wildly toward the ColdHead. The saber impacted something with a loud SPROING, before snapping in half.

"That was dangerous! I'm glad it flew away from me!" Red sighed in relief, before focusing on the remaining virus.

"Make it quick! SideBamboo! Slot-in!" Shin prompted, sending the appropriate chip.

"Heheh! Piece of cake! Go forth my min...ion?" Red called, dramatically pointing forward and commanding...

...some shadowy guy in a P.E. uniform, and he had a bunch of wooden stake under his arms too. Were those for fence construction?

"Uh... yeah! Go forth! Yay!" Red giggled, jumping up and down. Confused, the shadowy figure ambled toward the Scarecrow, before tripping rather clumsily while throwing the wooden stakes haphazardly at the Scarecrow virus.

"Take this! And that! And this! And some of this! Wahaha!" Red called out, making sure nothing was left as she threw a kendo sword, a broken hurdle, spiked soccer shoes, and a frisbee, at whatever remained in her area.

It was very destructive.

Turn Summary:
1. Buster Shot to ColdHeadA: [50 DMG + Slashing]
2. SideBamboo1 at Scarecrow2A [80 +25(Bonus) Wood DMG x2(Elemental Weakness) = 210 DMG + Piercing]
3-6. Buster Shot to remaining viruses: [50 DMG + Slashing]x4
Voulge gave the ColdHead in front of him an impromptu dentist's session, except instead of fixing the mouth, he decimated it with his drill. Red threw a fencing saber comically at the ColdHead near her, and also deleted it. A BigHammer chip squished the Scarecrow near Voulge, while some wooden stakes skewered the one near Red.

-- ARTILLERY BRIGADE --
[In Fortress 1, N] [Red is here]
ColdHead A: DELETED
Canodumb2 A: DELETED
Scarecrow2 A: DELETED
Twisty2 A: DELETED

[In Fortress 2, SE]
ColdHead B: DELETED
Canodumb2 B: DELETED
Scarecrow2 B: DELETED
Twisty2 B: DELETED

[In Fortress 3, SW] [Voulge is here]
ColdHead C: DELETED
Canodumb2 C: DELETED
Scarecrow2 C: DELETED
Twisty2 C: DELETED
Green Mystery Data: 60 HP

-- FLOATING FORTRESSES --
Old Fortress 1: 399 HP [StoneBody / Flying]
Old Fortress 2: DEMACIATED
Old Fortress 3: 240 HP [StoneBody / Flying]

-- PEDOPHILE WARRIOR BRIGADE --
Red.EXE: 250 HP [20 HP Casing]
Voulge.EXE: 152 HP [Equip: 2-Hit Shield + Licht.SP / Strengthen 60 / Casing Broken]
Myun.SP: 115 HP
Ignis.SP: 140 HP
Licht.SP: 100 HP

-- TERRAIN --
30% Missing (10% underneath each floating fortress)
70% Metal (Everywhere else)

-- ROGUE BATTLE 04, VICTORY!! --

-- REWARDS --

Red: [RemoteBit2] Battlechip, 2000z, 60 BugFrags, 5 FXP
Voulge: [DollThunder2] Battlechip, 2500z, 60 BugFrags, 5 FXP

[Open GMD? Y/N]
Voulge lowered his weapon as the last of the virus fell, letting out a sigh of relief as he looked down from the floating fortress he was standing on. "Ignis? Licht?" muttered Voulge, checking his SP's conditions. Licht drifted back down from the sky as it began to revolve around the navi in a slow, gentle pace, while Ignis went about his usual ways. "...Yeah, I guess I'm fine, but that still doesn't fix the fact that you're a big asshole leaving me behind! Do you always leave your companions behind in dangers way, huh?!"

Ignoring Ignis' criticism, the spearman snatched what was left of the virus along with the GMD that was left behind. He seemed uninterested in the floating crystal's content, simply holding it in his hand as he turned towards partner. "Red...I found something for y-...First, lets get down from here and talk." Voulge saw that the distance away from one another was quiet considerable, thanks to the floating fortresses. Without thinking twice, the navi leaped down from the fortress and landed down on the ground with a great thud, inches away from where Ignis was. "F-F-Fuck you! You did that on purpose!" the SP yelled, shaken by Voulge's surprise appearance.

Turning towards Red once more, at least when she was back down on the ground, Voulge reached his hand holding the GMD towards the girl in red. "Here, take it, I found it on the fortress." As expected from the man with few words, he was direct with what he needed to say without explaining anything else...
"Phew~ That's the last of them~" Red sighed in relief, wiping the sweat off her brow. "Worked up a sweat~! Nice exercise~"

"Whatever, just get down before the fortresses collapse on you," Shin advised, rolling his eyes.

"Roger that~" Red giggled, hopping down from the floating fortress with nary a worry, even doing a silly somersault in the middle, before landing, tripping, and falling over.

"Owwwwww!" Red groaned as Voulge provided something for her. "Huh? What's this? Pain-go-away data?" Red inquired, having never seen Mystery Data in her life.

"Wait Red don-" Shin started, before Red touched the Mystery Data and sent in an access signal?

"Whu-" Red gasped, a look of shock on her face as the Data opened to reveal...

[FALL ON FACE]
[OPEN MYSTERY DATA LIKE A DERP]
And the data revealed a shocking revelation!

Red GET: Thunder2 BattleChip data

...And a bad pun, apparently.
"Whooooa~" Red blinked, recovering from the shock of the situation, as the chip data was sent directly to the PeT in an instant.

"Uh, well, I guess that's that~ I'll find some use for it I think~" Red giggled, taking Voulge's now empty hand and lifting herself up, before dusting off her shorts.

"You need to stop before touching things, Red," Shin advised solemnly, tossing the Thunder2 chip into his set of extras. He almost had a whole folder's worth of them now.

"Ehehe~" Red giggled sheepishly. "Well! I think that's all for today! Thanks for joining me, Mr. Voulge!" Red smiled, giving her friend a nice, tight hug.
Voulge watched as his frisky partner open the GMD right off his hand, simply taking the data as her own without any word of thanks. Still, something like this was already expected from Red as Voulge smiled as he lifted her up from the ground. "You should be careful next time." To his surprise, Red went and gave the spearman a hug as soon as he got up on her legs, wrapping her small arms tightly over his stomach. Voulge kept his arm lifted up as he looked down at Red, but returned the smile as he gently placed his own arms over Red's back. "It was a pleasure having you around, Red. Stay safe till ne-EEEEEHCK! PEDO ALERT, PEDO ALERT!"

Leave it to Ignis to ruin a moment, screaming as he was taking the chance to make fun of Voulge. "Quick! Someone call the police! Oh wait, he IS the police! The system is corrupt, the system is corrupt!!" Voulge sighed, feeling particularly annoyed this time around as he motioned his hand over Ignis, causing the SP to return back to the PET in a flash of light. "...You stay safe till next time." Even after he returned back to talking with Red, he kept it short as he ended it with a pat on Red's head. Taking few steps back, Voulge waved farewell to his little companion and Jacked Out with a beam of light...

-JACK OUT!-
Red rolled her eyes at Ignis' comment, who continued until Voulge dispatched him.

"Hehe~ I'm pretty strong so don't worry about it~!" Red giggled, flexing one arm confidently.

It was time to part.

"Bye Mr. Voulge!!!" Red grinned, waving back as she jacked out too.

[JACK OUT]