Net familiarization

Frio enters the networld in the traditional beam falling from the digital sky, sending him to the surface below to materialize into his humanoid shape. As he landed, and his body formed Frio looked around. "Hmmmmm, this net dosent look fun at all." The teenage looking navi was again pouting, and wasnt at all happy. "I hope there are some fun viruses I can hunt here, lets see if I can find one."

"Always so eager to go play." Layla taunted. "You are just like a little kid."

"What can I say, I'm programmed with the heart of a lion, which is just a really big cat, and cats like to play........ So I WANT TO PLAY!" Frio yelled with excitement. "Come and find me viruses! I'm ready to play!"

"What happened to you being the hunter?" She said with a dumbfounded expression on her face.

"Ehhhhhhh I'm lazy. Let them come to me." The lion like human navi fell to the ground and began to lay on his back.

((Requesting battle 1))
Frio's yell of excitement startled a nearby group of yellow-helmeted Metools. It seems that they had just extracted a glowing green crystal from the ground, dropping it back into the hole by accident due to their startled nature. They produced pickaxes from somewhere and waved them around threateningly. Probably defending their find from would-be robbers.

-Viruses-
MetoolA: 40HP
MetoolB: 40HP
MetoolC: 40HP

-Objects-
GMD: 15HP [In Hole]

-Terrain-
95% Normal
5% Broken [Hole]

-Navi-
Frio.EXE: 100HP

~Battle 1: Start!!~
"See that wasn't so hard was it!" Frio chuckled, hopping to his feet, he walked over to the three yellow-helmeted viruses. "Hope y'all are ready to play, because I've been itching for a fight."

"Hmmm, just don't get yourself deleted messing with these clowns." Layla giggled. "I'm sending you the Shockwave and cannon battlechips. Use them wisely, you know we don't have very many chips yet."

"Roger that." A pickax very similar to the ones that the Metool viruses were holding, materialized in the navi's hand. "Let's see who's pickax is stronger hmmm?" He smiled, hoping to catch more then one of his enemies with the attack. Frio brought the pickax to the normal terrain under him, sending the Metools own signature attack at them. Not wanting to waste time, he held his right arm straight out in front of him with his palm open facing his enemies. Without warning a cannon blast fired out of nowhere from his open hand, flying directly at one of the eneimes. "Yall arn't very much fun are you?" The lion-like humanoid rushed one of his opponents and unleashed a a froze jab right to the helmet.

A thought of defense hadn't occured to Frio, unleashing a small flurry of offensive attacks, if any of them failed, he would most likely be wide open to the viruses attacks. "Now why did you go and do that?" Layla questioned.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Summary
1. ShockWave [Damage: 40 + Line Attack + Ground Attack Accuracy: C] at MetoolA
2. Cannon [Damage: 60 + Knockback Accuracy: A]
3. [Icicle punch] 60 aqua damage + melee. [2 TCD]
An Icicle covers his closed fist as he punches at an enemy

Frio.exe
Hp:100/100
Icicle Punch 2 TCD
[Notice: Please list the target for your attacks in the future.]

Frio brought his pickaxe down in an overhead swing, sending a Shockwave of energy tearing across the ground toward one of the Metools. The Metool was struck full on by the wave and was deleted. A Cannon shot and Icicle Punch followed, deleting the other two before they could react.

-Viruses-
MetoolA: DELETED
MetoolB: DELETED
MetoolC: DELETED

-Objects-
GMD: 15HP [In Hole]

-Terrain-
95% Normal
5% Broken [Hole]

-Navi-

~Battle 1: Victory!!~
Rewards: Guard1, 180z

Open GMD: Y/N?
((Lmao, it just slipped my mind, I don't know what happned there lol, I apologize.))

Frio celebrated his victory by plopping back on the ground. "Haha, they didn't last very long. Can I get a challange?"

"Don't be cocky, you know how things go, get that data and lets move on."

(Yes open GMD)
(Requesting battle 2)
GMD: Varitails1

Quote (Battlechip)

Varitails1
Damage: 10 x 9 hits + Slashing
Accuracy: D
Description: Summons a complex whip-like weapon to attack enemies with.
Duration: Until Overridden/Broken. Breaks automatically after 2 swings.
Element: Null
Special: Has multiple applications.

As the Green Mystery Data crystal opened, it released a quintet of ghosts. The Navi was surrounded by cackling spirits. And the hole filled in, returning the battlefield to pristine condition.

-Surrounding Viruses-
SpookyA: 30HP
SpookyB: 30HP
SpookyC: 30HP
SpookyD: 30HP
SpookyE: 30HP

-Terrain-
100% Normal

-Surrounded Navi-

~Battle 2: Start!!~
"So yall trying to surround me huh?" The young lion chuckled. "You guys dont look so tough to me. Hey Layla, lets try out that chip we just got!"

"Roger that." She sent the chip data for the Varitails1 to her navi.

A bladed whip like object appeared in front of Frio. He gripped the handle of his new weapon, and didn't hesitate to use it. "I'm gonna destroy you guys!" He swung once in front of him, he watched as the whip-like weapon lashed out towards the closest ghost like virus. As soon as the weapon finished out its attack, he twisted his body in a 360 degree motion, attacking once more with the Varitails1, in hopes to eliminate not one, but two of his new found opponents.

Without waiting a second longer, she could see Frio was only thinking of offense, as usual. "Guard1 battlechip! Upload!" Layla acted quickly, as the bright yellow metool shield appeared in front of the restless navi.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Summary
1. Varitails1 [Damage: 10 x 9 hits + Slashing Accuracy: D] SpookyA
2. Varitails1 [Damage: 10 x 9 hits + Slashing Accuracy: D] SpookyD
3. Guard1 [Effect: (1 Hit Shield) + (Reflect(up to 60 + Piercing + Line Attack): On Hit) Accuracy: S]

Frio.exe
Hp: 100/100
The laughing stopped pretty quickly as the first ghost was lashed five times out of nine and the second was struck twice, deleting both. Frio summoned up a shield and held up behind it. But as the ghosts were all around him, he could only hope that few would strike his vulnerable behind. One Spooky struck his shield with its tongue and took the reflected blast while the other two teleported behind him and lashed him with their tongues. However, only one managed to strike the Navi's vulnerable backside.

-Surrounding Viruses-
SpookyA: DELETED
SpookyB: 20HP [In Front]
SpookyC: 30HP [Behind]
SpookyD: DELETED
SpookyE: 30HP [Behind]

-Terrain-
100% Normal

-Surrounded Navi-
Frio.EXE: 90HP [Guard Broken!]
Frio became excited seeing the two ghost fall to his new found battlechip, but that excitement didn't last long, soon after the guard was broken, his unprotected backside was struck, however weak the attack was, Frio didn't appreciate it. "Cannon, shotgun battle chips! Upload!" As usual Layla sent her navi some chip data too help him out. "This time watch your back!"

"What a pest, you've done it now." Frio exclaimed, quickly focusing his next set of attacks. He twisted his body in 180 degrees, facing the two Spooky viruses that were covering his backside. Without hesitation the shotgun blast fired from his open palm in an attempt to catch both of his enemies off guard and catch them with the spread. The feline navi would then leave himself seemingly open for an attack from what he hoped was the remaining ghost, but he was just waiting, waiting for his opponent to make a move, in which he would react by blasting off the other chip data that was sent to him.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Summary

1. Shotgun [Damage: 50 + Spread 1 Accuracy: A] Spooky C/E
2. Focus on luring Spooky B close
3. Cannon [Damage: 60 + Knockback Accuracy: A] Spooky B

Frio.exe
Hp: 90/100
[Note: Shields, either from the Guard battlechip line or not, only normally protect the forward arc of the user. You may make it protect one arc of your choice though (above, below, right side, left side, front, and back are general arcs that you can cover). Attacks from arcs not protected by the shield do not trigger the shield unless it would be a burst or blast that would then encompass the arc protected.]

Frio twirled around and blasted both Spookies into deletion. The Navi then turned back around and watched the last Spooky, who licked him in the face. Then it was blasted into deletion.

-Surrounding Viruses-
SpookyA: DELETED
SpookyB: DELETED
SpookyC: DELETED
SpookyD: DELETED
SpookyE: DELETED

-Terrain-
100% Normal

-Surrounded Navi-
Frio.EXE: 80HP

~Battle 2: Start!!~
Rewards: Recov30, 360z
Once again, Frio wasn't fazed by the spooky's attack, as it only put itself in the postion to be deleted. He dusted of his hands, as if he had been doing hard work, or maybe it was a cocky motion stating that the battle was too easy, nevertheless it was time to move forward. After getting his reward and sending it to Layla, Frio said, "Well that was easy, I'm ready for more! Lets go!"

"Haha okay little buddy, just try to keep from getting hurt alright. I wouldn't want to have to cut this little adventure short because of you're recklessness." The operator laughed mildly.

"Ill never get deleted!" Frio responded with excitement. "So Ill be as reckless as I want!"

((Requesting battle 3))

((Oh I know, I was just stating that after the guard was broken however, he was hit in the backside.))
Confident in his ability (or invincibility), Frio continued onward through the network. It didn't take long for him to come across another group of viruses. His first hint was the glow of light from inside a ringed pit up ahead. As he stopped to ponder its source, two fire-fisted Champus emerged from the hole and began to advance toward him! Meanwhile, seemingly from nowhere, two CannonDumbs dropped from the sky and landed right in the middle of the ringed pit, out of physical reach for the moment. A pair of angular green viruses flew away above the battlefield, possibly to drop cannons on some other Navi.

Frio still had some time to react before the Champus reached him, however. The CannonDumbs were also busy trying to get a lock on the Navi from afar.

Viruses:
ChampuA: 60 HP
ChampuB: 60 HP
CannonDumbA: 50 HP (In middle of Missing)
CannonDumbB: 50 HP (In middle of Missing)

Terrain:
90% Normal
10% Missing (Ring around CannonDumbs)

Navi:
Frio.EXE: 80 HP

Battle 3 Start!
Frio cracked his knuckles at the appearance of his new opponents. "Two boxers, and two statues. I feel insulted."

"Remember what happened last battle, don't rush into anything. You'll just get hurt again." Layla warned, letting out a big sigh. "You shouldn't underestimate any enemy."

"Don't you think I know this!" Frio replied, his voice full of excitement. "Hurry and just send me some chips so we can whoop some virus butt!"

"Fine, but you're gonna listen to me this time, instead of rushing in." She giggled at his impatience, while slotting in the recover30 battlechip. "Use this and heal up, then give one of our fiery looking friends a punch to cool them off, but make sure you keep moving, you don't wanna get caught with a counter attack."

"Roger that boss." The human-lion like navi felt refreshed and full of energy as the recovery chip took its effect. A healing light appeared over Frio, and in an instance it disappeared and all his wounds had vanished along with it. Very quickly he moved towards the first champu virus, sprinting hard on all fours. Once the navi and virus came face to face, Frio attacked with a strong right jab, his fist covered with a frozen spike.

"Good job! Now don't sit in one place too long!" The operator commanded. "Keep moving."

Frio bounded all over the place in an attempt to keep the enemies attacks from making contact.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Summary
1. Recover30 Recovery: 30 HP Accuracy: S
2. [Icicle punch] 60 aqua damage + melee. [2 TCD] ChampuA
3. Evade

Frio healed up and then tried icicle-punching one of the baddies. He struck the Champu in the face with a strong right jab. The Champu stuttered backwards before fainting. A giant "TKO" appeared above the Champu before it began to dissolve into junk data.

The other Champu teleported up to Frio as he began to dodge around the battlefield and gave him a one-two punch. But Frio dodged both punches. The Champu steamed and beat its fists together in frustration.

The CannonDumbs then launched their ordnance. One of the cannon shells missed, while the other managed to land a solid strike on Frio. The Navi's health plummeted back to before he was healed.

Viruses:
ChampuA: DELETED
ChampuB: 60 HP
CannonDumbB: 50 HP (In middle of Missing)

Terrain:
90% Normal

Navi:
Frio was launched backwards from the Cannondumbs attack. "You're gonna pay for that!" The young navi stood back to his feet in a furious manner. "Layla, lets end this already!"

She giggled, "Okay big baby, I'm sending you more chipdata now, use it wisely." The data for the shotgun, cannon, and guard1 chips were uploaded in the P.E.T for Frio to use.

His first target was the Cannondumb that damaged him just a second ago. "I told you, you're gonna pay!" He fired of the shotgun attack, with a little luck the spread would catch the second cannon virus as well. "Now I'm gonna use your friends attack on you!" Frio aimed the Cannon attack towards the remaining Champu, immediately following up with the guard1 to protect from the counter offense that was possibly coming his way.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Summary
1. Shotgun [Damage: 50 + Spread 1 Accuracy: A] at CannondumbA
2. Cannon [Damage: 60 + Knockback Accuracy: A] at ChampuB
3. Guard1 [Effect: (1 Hit Shield) + (Reflect(up to 60 + Piercing + Line Attack): On Hit) Accuracy: S]

The Shotgun blast went wide, missing the CannonDumb by a mile. The Champu laughed heartily as it teleported up to the Navi and began punching at him. However, it also missed both times. Talk about bad luck all around.

So Frio tried a Cannon attack on the Champu. This one surprisingly hit, deleting the flaming boxer and scattering its data all over the CannonDumbs.

The CannonDumbs launched their own cannon attack as the Navi put up a golden shield. Only one shot managed to land on the Navi, which struck the shield and reflected the damage back towards its source. The shield then broke under the strain.

Viruses:
ChampuB: DELETED
CannonDumbB: 30 HP (In middle of Missing)

Terrain:
90% Normal

Navi:
Frio.EXE: 80 HP [Shield Broken!]
"Varitails1, battle chip in, download!" Layla slotted in the whip like battle chip, "Try not to miss this time, eh Frio?"

"Shut up, you come in the net and try this virus busting thing! Its harder then it looks ya know!" Frio gripped the weapon's handle. "But you're going down!" The lion navi targeted the two CannonDumbs, and gave the Varitalis a crack, unleashing the first nine strikes at the first stationary virus. Once the many lashes were finished, he repeated the process, only this time at the viruses close by twin.

"Stay on your toes, don't get blasted again!" Layla instructed.

Frio finished up the Varitails attack, and prepared to dodge and type of ranged attack the Cannondumbs would shoot at him.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Summary
1. Varitails1 [Damage: 10 x 9 hits + Slashing Accuracy: D] CannonDumbA
2. Varitails1 [Damage: 10 x 9 hits + Slashing Accuracy: D] CannonDumbB
3. Dodge
Frio rushes forward to attack the CannonDumbs. But then stops just at the edge of a gaping chasm. The CannonDumbs were surrounded by a large ring of missing panels. He can try to jump over the pit to get at the viruses, but if he fails, he would be EJO'd.

Does he attempt to jump and continue the attack, or does he change strategies?

Viruses:

Terrain:
90% Normal

Navi:
-3 Actions Left!-
"I think I can make it" Frio stated, as he prepared to leap across the small gap.

"We don't have many battlechips left, we have to act now." Layla commanded. "Rageclaw1 battle chip in, download!"

Two claw like weapons formed infront of the kid lion. He gripped them with both hands, and at full speed ran towards the gap, using all his digital power he leaped towards the other side. Could he make it? Would he make it? The distance seemed to be the only obstacle standing between him and victory.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Summary
1. Leap across gap separating Frio.exe from the CannonDumbs.
-----Turn Splice-----
Frio takes a leap of faith...

... And succeeds! Now he is on the platforms next to the CannonDumbs. They lean over and train their cannons upon him. There isn't much room to maneuver on this small platform. And the gaping maw of darkness extends all around it.

Viruses:

Terrain:
90% Normal

Navi:
Frio.EXE: 80 HP (In middle of Missing)
-2 Actions Left!-