Fair weather busting

A dark grey beam of light, surrounded by a wind vortex fell from the sky onto the net's surface. Upon impact, the twister expanded and vanished, revealing Nimbus, levitating an inch above the ground in her Boosters.

"All right. Time to have some fun."

"Just... be careful, all right? You haven't been busting in a while."

"I'll be fine. It's like riding a bicycle, you never really forget how to do it."

Noah sighed audibly.

"What?"

"It's just that..."

"What is it?"

Noah shook his head. "Nothing. Just be careful."

Nimbus snorted. "Noah. It's ACDC Area, not Netopia back at our old home. If anything, the viruses should be careful around me."

"Hopefully not too careful." Laughter was heard from the PET's speaker.

"That's the cyber viking I know and trust. Let's go."

(Searching for Battle #1)
As Nimbus searched, she encountered some Billy viruses, who angrily pointed at her with their lightning rod arms. Looked like she'd be at a disadvantage here...

...But then, three Metool stampeded from the horizon, pickaxes wielded as they raced over to the water Navi. They angrily shouted at the other viruses in an incomprehensible language, and with some angry pickaxe wielding, successfully drove them off. It almost seemed nice...until they menacingly turned towards the Navi. Guess they wanted her all to themselves.

---HURRICANE OF VIRUSES---
MetoolA: 40 HP
MetoolB: 40 HP
MetoolC: 40 HP

---NAVI WITH A CHANCE OF RAIN---
Nimbus.EXE: 150 HP

---OVERCAST TERRAIN---
100% Normal

- BATTLE ONE, READY
- DON'T YOU FEEL SPECIAL?
- GO
Nimbus had the bad luck of running right into some Billy viruses.

"Wonderful. Billies. I hate Billies."

"Where's this confidence you had a little while ago? And cool your jets, here come some Mettaurs."

Nimbus paused, watching the argument between the two species of viruses. Good thing too, as the Mettaurs chased off the Billies.

"Excellent! Send me a Battle Chip! I'll crush all three of them."

"Sent the data for AquaNeedle1. Make it rain, Nimbus."

Nimbus didn't need to be told twice. She raised her left hand and pointed it at the Mettaurs as three spikes, one for each Mettaur, dropped down towards them.

After this, she moved back from the Mettaurs to give her as much time as possible to dodge their attacks if they chose to throw their picks at her. She charged Gyrojet, but didn't fire. She'd pick her target by whichever Mettaur attacked first.

Weather Report:
1- AquaNeedle1 => MettaurA, MettaurB, MettaurC [20 DMG | Drop Attack | Aqua]
2- Tactical Movement to Max Range
3- Buster Charge (Gyrojet)
((Bump, >24 Hours))
Having driven off the Billy viruses after a bit of "negotiation", the helmeted Mets faced Nimbus as their enemy, and swung their mattocks angrily at her; a few shockwaves were sent towards her as a result. Nimbus retaliated with a few AquaNeedles, all of which hit their mark. The waves were about to hit her, but she managed to backpedal a little to avoid a couple, with one still hitting. (10) Preparing herself for a second attack, she charged her Gyrojet in anticipation.

MetoolA: 20 HP
MetoolB: 20 HP
MetoolC: 20 HP

Nimbus.EXE: 140 HP [Buster Charge]

---OVERCAST TERRAIN---
100% Normal
Nimbus jumped to one side as the shockwave struck her. It hurt... a little. Of course, she wasn't going to let a puny Met know that.

"Heh.. that tickled." She fired the now fully-charged Gyrojet at the Met that had attacked her, the middle one. Three rockets screamed towards the Mettaur.

"Need a new battlechip?"

"Yeah. Let's go with RageClaw."

Noah sent the card data. A pair of massive bear claws, three on each hand, appeared on Nimbus.

She grinned with obvious virus-hating malice.

"Let's have some fun."

She charged towards the Met on her left, tossing it high into the air and to the right, in the direction of the one on her right.

Now that that's settled..." Nimbus backed away from the Mets, in between melee and maximum distance, using Gust to do so. Just in case the third Met survived.

Weather Report:
1 - Gyrojet (Charged) => MetoolB [20 DMG]
2 - Tactical move to melee distance
3 - RageClaw1 => MettoolA [20 DMG | Impacting (Throw => MetoolC [20 DMG]) | Null)
* Tactical move to medium distance [Gust]
[Question: Are you using the Gust ability to move at the end of your third turn in the summary or do you now have 4 actions? If you have bought your first Speed Upgrade and now have 4 actions, you should put that information in your signature.]

Quote (Azureink)

[Question: Are you using the Gust ability to move at the end of your third turn in the summary or do you now have 4 actions? If you have bought your first Speed Upgrade and now have 4 actions, you should put that information in your signature.]

[OOC: Yes I am. Edited it into the summary.]
((Bump >24 hours [again]))
[I removed the 4th Action part of your Turn Summary and replaced the number with an asterisk. As technically the Gust movement was a part of the 3rd Action. You may re-edit your previous post and put whatever symbol or thing you want to indicate a passive ability that you are using actively. I like to use asterisks myself.]

A half-charged Gyrojet deleted the first Metool, ebbing the storm of viruses slightly. Then the Navi charged and tried to grab onto the first Metool. Unfortunately the Metool ducked under the claw swipe and neither of the remaining Metools were harmed. The two remaining Metools hurled pickaxes at the Navi. But a swirl of wind from a few quick movements caused the pickaxes to miss.

MetoolA: DELETED
MetoolB: 20 HP
MetoolC: 20 HP

Nimbus.EXE: 140 HP

---OVERCAST TERRAIN---
100% Normal
[[OOC: Sorry, forgot to check this site for a while, also Nimbus has no buster mods.]]

Nimbus groaned audibly as her attack failed.

"Well, you still have four more tries to do that."

"Yeah, yeah, I know, but it only looks cool on the first try."

"You were trying to look cool? I thought you were trying to end it quickly."

"I can do both! Besides, Mettaurs are great for practicing looking cool on. We have to make a good impression, now that we're here to stay in Electopia."

No response. Either he didn't care, or did but didn't want to admit that he wanted to make an impression. Either way, after about five seconds of inactivity, Nimbus sighed.

"I'll try a different tactic this time."

This time, Nimbus jumped forward with Gust and slashed straight up at the Met, moving like she was trying to lift it off the ground.

She then turned to the second Met and fired a rocket directly at it, then slashed sideways at him as low as she could without faceplanting.

Weather Report:
1 - <<Gust Forward>> RageClaw1 => MettoolA [20 DMG | Impacting | Null]
2 - Gyrojet (Uncharged) => MetoolC [5 DMG | Null]
3 - RageClaw1 => MettoolC [20 DMG | Impacting | Null]
[MetoolA is already deleted, I have switched that attack to MetoolB. Also be aware that the RageClaw1 has two modes, a 40+Slash and a 20+Impact.]

A Gust-infused claw smash deletes the first Metool, followed by another smash against the second, deleting both.

MetoolA: DELETED
MetoolB: DELETED
MetoolC: DELETED

Nimbus.EXE: 140 HP

---OVERCAST TERRAIN---
100% Normal

- BATTLE ONE, VICTORY!!
- HAVE SOME REWARDS
-------------------------------
Rewards: Guard1, 120z

Quote (Battlechip)

Guard1
Effect: (1 Hit Shield) + (Reflect(up to 60 + Piercing + Line Attack): On Hit)
Accuracy: S
Description: Generates a 1-Hit Shield upon activation. When this shield blocks one hit from a non-Break attack, it responds with a hyper-fast damage ray.
Duration: Until broken or overridden.
Element: Null
Special: Negated by Break. Ignores Impact.
Special: Reflect: Damage returned is equal to the damage of the attack blocked or the damage cap listed, whichever comes first. Reflect is not subject to negation by Impact.
Special: Status Guard: This chip blocks debuffs.
[[I aimed for MetoolB with Gyrojet, however.]]

"Yyyyes! Win number 1!" Nimbus did a little spin in place, managing to hover an entire foot over the ground this time as she did so.

"Let's see... we got 120 Zenny and Guard1."

Nimbus returned to standing position. "Well, it's better than nothing. A defensive chip could be useful in the long run."

"But you never seem to want to use them..."

Nimbus sighed. "I admit, I don't normally like using them. I prefer dodging to blocking. But, chips are chips, and it's still useful. If nothing else, I can trade it for something better."

"Should we?"

"Not just yet. Let's see if we can find more viruses that aren't Billys."

Noah nodded. "Well, then, let's go."

"Forstået." She started heading along the Net, in the opposite direction of the Billys.

(Searching Battle #2)
((prepare for nuclear BUMP))
Nimbus came upon an odd sight. A trio of boilers stood around in a triangle as a wolf virus raced around between them, keeping the fires inside them lit with its flaming breath. In the middle of all three boilers floated a green crystal the size of a basketball.

Upon noticing the Navi, the Spikey stopped and bristled its fur. The growling and subsequent barking of the virus caused the three boilers to sprout angry faces and belch fire out of their mouths/boiler plates.

-Viruses-
OldstoveA: 50HP
OldstoveB: 50HP
OldstoveC: 50HP
Spikey: 90HP

-Objects-
GMD: 20HP

-Terrain-
100% Normal

-Navi-
Nimbus.EXE: 140HP

~Battle 2: Start!!~
Nimbus smiled. "Ooh, fire-element viruses! This could be useful!"

"All right, then. Think you can take them out in one hit?"

"All of them? No, but I can take out the stoves easily in one turn. Water beats fire, after all."

"Just don't get scalded."

"Ha. Ha. Very funny. That was an accident, and we agreed not to mention it."

Noah simply laughed at this, as it was, in fact, quite funny that Nimbus had accidentally scalded herself in the computer system of a stove back home.

"Sending chip data now. Let's see if we can get through this in fewer turns than the previous battle."

"Shouldn't be too hard, OldStoves are about as intelligent as a brick pile."

"Chip data sent. Tear them up, Nimbus."

Nimbus nodded. The data that had been sent was exactly the kind she had wanted - AquaNeedle1. Not terribly powerful, but then it didn't need to be: Like Nimbus said, water beat fire every time. She raised her hand and dropped three Needles on the three Stove viruses.

"New chip data sent. Use it well."

"Forstået, forstået. Jeg ved, hvad jeg laver." She rolled her eyes. The new chip was Shotgun, a useful chip, so long as there was something behind the target to shoot at. She lined up with the Spikey in the middle and fired at it. With a little luck, she'd hit the Stove behind it as well and delete it.

Lastly, she jumped to one side of the Spikey. Unlike the Stoves, it was a genuine danger to her, as it was much, much faster.

Weather Report:
1 - AquaNeedle1 => OldstoveA, OldstoveB, OldstoveC [(20*2) = 40 DMG | Drop Attack | AQUA]
2 - Shotgun => Spikey [50 DMG | Spread1 | Null]
3 - Side step LEFT
Two out of three summoned aquatic needles pierced their targets, the last missing by a mile. They Spikey got blazing mad as the Navi had the gall to try to extinguish its hard work of maintaining the fires! And so he immediately leapt to the attack. Weaving here and there it spat a fireball at the Navi, and hit.

The Navi then got a Shotgun and tried to gun down the Spikey. Unfortunately, the blast of pellets was a little to far to the left. And the Spikey was able to get out of the way with some quick footwork.

As the Navi sidestepped, the Oldstoves belched streams of fire. The fire was so hot that it cracked and warped the tiles under it. One of the three scorching lines of flame managed to tag the Navi in the foot. Causing no small amount of discomfort.

-Viruses-
OldstoveA: 10HP [Normal]
OldstoveB: 10HP [Normal]
OldstoveC: 50HP [Normal]
Spikey: 90HP [Normal]

-Objects-
GMD: 20HP [Normal]

-Terrain-
90% Normal
10% Cracked

-Navi-
Nimbus.EXE: 115HP [Cracked]
Nimbus yelped in pain as one of the Stoves seared her foot. This was made no less pleasant by the knowledge that one of her AquaNeedle chips had missed its target entirely, which was quite bad. The fact that her Shotgun had missed only made it worse.

Fandens... This will take longer than I expected.

"Do you want to use Guard?"

"No, no, I'll save that for when they attack directly. Preferrably the Spikey, since it's one-use and I don't want to waste it."

"Their attacks explode behind, you know."

"And a Stove's attack is continuous. Much more painful. I'll take the Cannon, now."

Noah nodded. "Chip data sent. Which one are you aiming for?"

"The undamaged Stove, for now. I want to keep it away from that GMD."

The cannon materialized in front of her and fired a single shot at the undamaged Stove. Hopefully this one would actually hit the target.

But just in case, Nimbus started to charge Gyrojet. She would save Gale for the Spikey.

Lastly, she jumped out from directly behind the Cannon, getting away from the Stove's range.

Weather Report:
1 - Cannon1 => OldStoveC [40 DMG | Knockback | Null]
2 - Buster Charge (Gyrojet)
3 - Tactical Movement to Max Range
Nimbus blasts the third Oldstove with a Cannon, knocking it back few paces.

In retaliation, the three Oldstoves send lines of fire at Nimbus. Nimbus charges her Gyrojet and is about to jump away just before two of the three lines of flames intersect her, scorching both her feet this time.

Burned, the Navi runs to get far away from the broilers, the Spikey hot (har!) on her heels. It belches a fireball that also tags her in the legs. Nimbus will need aloe before too long with the amount of burns she sustains this fight.

-Viruses-
OldstoveA: 10HP [Normal] [1 Move Away]
OldstoveB: 10HP [Normal] [1 Move Away]
OldstoveC: 10HP [Normal] [1 Move Away]
Spikey: 90HP [Normal]

-Objects-
GMD: 20HP [Normal] [1 Move Away]

-Terrain-
80% Normal
20% Cracked

-Navi-
Nimbus.EXE: 70HP [Buster Charge x1] [Normal]
Nimbus was now in serious danger, with a bit over half her HP gone.

"Damn... damn damn damn..."

"You want the claws now?"

"Geez, you're like an ESP at this point. But, then, we don't have many chips right now. Yeah, send the chip."

She continued charging her buster, wanting to save it for a salvo directly at the Spikey involving it and Gale, if she had a chance to do so.

"RageClaw1 data sent. Still planning on using Guard1?"

"Naah, I don't have enough HP left."
I should have used it at the start... this isn't going all that smoothly. Maybe I should get another Aqua type chip,
Nimbus thought.

The claws formed on both of her hands. This time, she didn't bother moving forwards or backwards. She picked up the nearest Stove with her left blades and threw it at the Spikey, hoping it wasn't deleted by the blades before it hit the target.

Then, she used her right blades to slash at the second Spikey, the one directly in front of her. THAT one should be deleted from the hit instantly.

Weather Report:
1 - Buster Charge Full (Gyrojet)
2 - RageClaw1 => StoveA [20 DMG | Impacting (Throw => Spikey [20 DMG]) | Null]
3 - RageClaw1 => StoveB [40 DMG | Slashing | Null]